Routine

By gojostiddies

In which Taehyung likes to take his dog on daily walks and Jeongguk just so happens to spend a lot of time at... More

softcore
sadderdaze
pretty boy
alleyways
stargazing
flowers
daddy issues

stuck with me

56 2 3
By gojostiddies

tae was with june at the cafe once again. both were invited to yoongi's later, along with the 4 other boys for a small hang out.

"we had sex on halloween!"

"what the fuck?"

"he's fucking hot i'm sorry- actually no, i'm not sorry at all."

"oh my god-"

tae stared at his best friend in disbelief, he couldn't believe she slept with jin, it wasn't like her to sleep with someone she wasn't dating because while she was fully transitioned, she was still insecure and often had dysmorphia over her body and was scared if someone saw it fully they would just see her as a boy.

"shhh, stop being so loud tae. it's fine, he was really sweet, we're um, we're dating now."

"holy fuck, congratulations junie! about time you moved on from you know who."

"i know right, i'm really happy with him."

tae went to reply when his phone began to go off redirecting his attention.

brat <3

taeeeee

when are you coming back :(

bear <3

probably soon

whats wrong bun ?

brat <3

i miss youuuu

bear <3

you just saw me

brat <3

okay and?

do you not miss me ?

bear <3

shut up

you know i do

brat <3

okay then hurry

tell june tan is stuck

bear <3

stuck in what?

brat <3

um

my arms ?

bear <3

babe-

brat <3

pleaseeeee

bear <3

okay okay

we'll come right now

brat <3

thank you angel :)

bear <3

brat.

brat <3

ha not my fault you're whipped

--

tae scoffed at his boyfriend and put his phone down. not his fault? how can he say its not his fault? who was the one with the prettiest eyes? who was the one who always kissed tae so sweetly and hugged from behind every chance he got? who was the one who followed tae around like a puppy always wanting praise? how the fuck was it not gguk's fault? clearly the boy was whipped for a reason and that reason was clearly that gguk was the best person in existence, duh.

"hey june, tannie is stuck we need to head back a little early."

"what- stuck in what? is he okay?"

"yeah he's fine, let's just go."

tae internally rolled his eyes at his younger boyfriend, 'stuck in my arms.' seriously?

the two best friends walked back while june shared more information on her and jins new relationship reminding tae of when his and gguk's had just begun.

--

"come on taehyungie it'll be fun!" jimin whined at the blue haired boy, "he's gonna think i'm stupid, i'm not doing it"

"he won't think that i promise."

"ugh whatever if i'm single forever it's your fault jimin."

jimin and tae had been arguing over going to the skate park for a while, jimin trying to convince the younger to wear the black crop top that they had just bought together. 

though tae was certain jeongguk would be there and he didn't want the boy to think he was weird for being a boy and wearing such revealing clothes.

"you look hot as fuck, if i didn't have two boyfriends, id fuck you myself."

"dude we're both doms it would never work."

"not the point taehyungie~"

and that's how tae found himself arriving at the skatepark at sunset with the blonde as usual. the first person he spotted was hoseok and he ran towards him hoping he'd hide him and take his side over jimin's. that was naive to think considering how whipped hoseok was for his boyfriend but a man can try.

"seok! Help jiminie's crazy!" hoseok turned around at the deep voice, he had only known tae for a couple days at this point but the two were really close and found a lot of comfort in the other. hoseok immediately opened his arms successfully hiding tae's smaller body. he then looked up at his handsome boyfriend trailing behind in a much calmer state.

"what did you do to tae babe?"

"i didn't do anything, he's just being a baby- acting like gguk wouldn't love to hold him down and-"

"uhhh.."

"oh hey ggukie" jimin smiled brightly at the younger who was covered in sweat and had his sleeves rolled up as a result of skating for hours, yoongi stood next to him in a similar state and jimin automatically moved to hold the oldest. the cat-like boy was simply too attractive to be looking like that in public.

tae's head snapped up at the mention of his crush's name and he made eye contact with gguk from inside hoseok's arms, "hey darling, how come he gets a hug and i don't" the skater pouted and opened his own arms towards the small boy.

"oh um hi gguk, um sorry" tae slowly backed from seok, who was watching in amusement at the slight glare jeongguk gave him, and crossed the small distance towards jeongguk, making sure to hide his exposed stomach during the short trip.

the boy made it into the others strong embrace without any issues and instantly snuggled closer because the boy always smelt so good and  jeongguk's arms were admittedly twice the size of tae's own-

"dont you like his new shirt ggukie?"

"i didn't see it hold on-" gguk grabbed taes shoulders and to his protest pushed the boy gently back so he could see what jimin was talking about, "oh"

"isn't he pretty?" jimin mocked but gguk just nodded his head, "mhm, of course he is."

the throuple laughed at the reaction of their friend and silently agreed to leave, "wow tae, um you look really nice in that, you're body is really nice- i mean just like-"

tae blushed hard, his crush complimented his body, oh my god oh my god-

"thank you jeongguk, jimin picked it out for me, he said it would suit my waist well."

"he was right, did a very good job." gguk smiled brightly down at tae and pulled him back into his arms. so yeah, you could say tae knew he was fucked from the start.

---

june and taehyung arrived back at his apartment and opened the door to see tannie perfectly fine on the couch, the obnoxious dog actually napping.

"he doesn't look very stuck to me." june observed and tae groaned once again at his stupid boyfriend.

"i'm gonna go make sure he's ready, we can just head to yoon's early, you can sit on the couch i'll be right back." tae then walked into his room and spotted gguk in the connected bathroom fixing his hair.

"hey babe," tae wrapped his arms around the larger from behind and rested his head on the muscular back, "you almost ready?"

"hi tae, i missed you~ give me just one second darling." tae nodded his head and while gguk couldn't see the action he felt it due to their position. after a minute of gguk messing with his hair, tae moved his head slightly to the side so he could see them standing together in the mirror. a fond smile overtook his face at the sight, his boyfriend was absolutely the prettiest boy tae would ever lay his eyes on.

he was so thankful to jimin for forcing him to go to the skatepark that day because in doing so he had been able to meet the love of his life and tae wouldn't want anyone else, looking at their reflection he realized he could never let the boy go, "you know you're stuck with me right baby?"

"am i supposed to be unhappy about that? being stuck with you is paradise."

the annoying couple was, unfortunately, showing no signs of finally ending their honeymoon phase and while their friends complained all night about it, all five of them knew that the boys were a perfect match and were nothing but happy for the young couple who were growing beautifully at each other's side. 

the end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.3K 15
where taehyung introduces a complete stranger as his 'boyfriend' ❝SHORT STORY❞ ❝COMPLETED❞
91.2K 4K 8
YouTuber/Singer Jimin YouTuber/Gamer Jungkook ~Just a short story of cute and fluffy jikook~
1.2K 111 6
Taehyung gets lost in the streets of Seoul. Jeongguk is there to help him find his way. "Under his monochrome beauty was the most colourful personali...
5.1K 142 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)