REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.9K 193 197
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XIII

I didn't see it coming, damn it.

You purred like a kitten as you buried your face on a soft pillow. The pillow smells really nice and it's even softer than the pillows in your house. You yawned and hugged it tighter since it smelled really heavenly. It feels like you are hugging Mikey since the pillow smells like him.

Come to think of it, is this my reward after getting beat up intensely— wait, fuck?

Your eyes shot open as you see yourself inside a not so familiar room. You are laying on the bed and your clothes are different from what you were wearing yesterday. You sit down as you calmly think about the situation but you can't think of anything regarding how you ended up in such a place.

Those men that beat you into pulp yesterday, you want to see them again and return the favor in the most brutal way possible— well, maybe no. After all, you don't do revenge. Those bastards drugged and tied you making you unable to fight at all.

How long has it been and where am I?

The door opened revealing a man who was wearing a black plain sweater and pants. Your eyes met and your heartbeats immediately became abnormal. He looks at you and walks towards the side of the bed where you are currently sitting down.

"Your wounds heal fast." Mikey stated, "What do you feel?"

You look at your body and no signs of bruises and wounds are visible on it. It makes you a little bit confused but after experiencing death, time-leaping, resurrecting, and seeing the future, this is a normal phenomena in your life.

"I feel a lot better now," You replied and your eyes slightly widened when you realized that it is Mikey who brought you to this place.

You are clean and well clothed because of him. You are no longer inside that dark, stinky room because of him. Your heart is beating fast because of him.

It is all Mikey's fault... that you are feeling better now.

"How am I able to arrive here, Mikey? It's because of you, isn't it? How did you know and why would you waste your time and energy on me?" You asked and Mikey just looked at you with his usual cold expression.

"Because you entertain me." He answered shortly.

"I...what?" You look at him and then to your surroundings, "Well, one more thing... Did you change my clothes l-last night?"

"Yes and I didn't do anything more than that." He replied.

Oh god.

"I see," You smile genuinely, "Thank you, Mikey. You saved me. This is messed up because I'm actually the one who swore to protect you." You stated and sigh.

"How..." Mikey started in a serious voice and it made you stop for a moment, "...are you able to heal in such an amount of time?"

His eyes look at you with seriousness. It is observing you keenly.

You know exactly what Mikey is referring to. Yesterday, your entire body was literally filled with bruises and lots of wounds but today, your body feels well. No signs of wounds or bruises are visible. It's as if they completely disappear. You heal so fast and you wonder why.

"I wish I knew the answer to that question, Mikey. I honestly don't know the reason why, either." You answered.

Manjiro didn't say a word as he sat on the bed beside you, making your eyes widened. He looks at you emotionlessly. You, on the other hand, freeze because of his closeness. The both of you are on the top of the same bed.

NO WAY. Damn it, (Y/N), you're still underage. Although I am technically old on the inside, I am still in my young body on the bed with this man who is technically young as well.

Children, don't do sex if you're not on the right age. Also, never forget protection.

"I-I guess I need to go home now." You whispered.

Mikey pulled the blanket and lay on the bed beside you. He looks at you coldly, "It's still midnight, I want to rest. Sleep with me."

Your eyes widened again as you choke slightly with his words, "Sleep with you?"

A small smirk plastered on his lips but he immediately concealed it with his cold and bored expression.

"Don't think of anything naughty, (Y/N). Lay down and rest. I won't bite." He stated calmly as he closed his eyes.

I really wouldn't mind if you would bite, Mikey—

You are still sitting beside Mikey's lying body. His eyes are closed making you stare at him more. For some reason, a burning longing fills your soul. You feel like you miss him a lot, and you don't even know the reason why.

You stare at his calm features. He has beautiful eyes that resemble Shinichiro. His face is creamy. His perfectly crafted features and nose are beautiful, too. And his lips... his lips... it looks soft and tantalizing. Mikey is mesmerizing.

"Is it really ok to lay next to you, Mikey? I can sleep on the couch. You have to take a good rest, after all." You stated.

With his closed eyes, he spoke, "I won't mind."

You take a deep breath as you slowly lay down beside him. The bed is enough for the two of you. That is why your bodies are really close to each other. Your heart is also beating fast.

Being close like this to Mikey feels familiar. You love being near him, too.

And then you realized something.

"Mikey, why did you bring me here and what happened to the men that... well, beat me like there's no tomorrow?" You asked, "You are handling them, don't you? Based on their uniforms, they are from a lower rank on Bonten. They stated that they will use me and make me a prostitute under a syndicate. Mikey... why are their words like that?" You asked in a calm tone.

Of course you know that answer to that question. Bonten in the future, without a doubt, will be one of the most ruthless underground syndicates and it will be led by the man laying silently beside you.

"They're dead." He answered calmly, "I killed them."

You didn't move as you calmed yourself down. The talk about death doesn't scare you at all, you've been through it anyway. However, hearing what Mikey did caught you off a guard a little. He kills people. You know he does, especially in the future.

"That's..." You tried to think of any words, "...unnecessary."

Mikey didn't answer.

"Why didn't you give Bonten the information about me? I know they are thirsty for it." You muttered.

"The information about you, being the White Phoenix's leader, is mine." He answered and it tripled the pace of your heart beats.

"I apologize for being talkative. You can take a rest and I'll just stay here—" You stopped when Mikey opened his eyes, sat down, and looked at you coldly.

"Follow me."

You didn't say anything or ask anything as you gave him a smile. Mikey stands up and you start following him. He rides on his CB205T as he looks at you.

"Hop in."

You did as he asked. You hopped behind him as Mikey starts the motorcycle's engine. You take a deep breath as you speak.

"It is past midnight, where do you want to go?" You asked calmly.

"Somewhere."

You chuckle silently, "I will wrap my arms around your waist, will that be alright?" You whispered.

Mikey tilts his head a bit sideward to look back at you. He isn't smiling or anything. You feel your cheeks tinted red in embarrassment for asking such a thing as you avert your gaze, looking away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't—"

"The night is cold, don't you think?" Mikey whispered in a calm tone, "Do whatever you want to do. Just don't fall..."

"...for you?" You asked, trying to stop your smile.

Mikey slick your forehead gently with his fingers, making you mutter a playful 'ow'.

"...Don't fall from the motorcycle, woman."

You chuckle with his response as you wrap your arms on his waist. You are now hugging Mikey from behind. He didn't complain at all, and you feel warm from hugging him. He fits perfectly around your embrace.

The motorcycle starts moving as the cold breeze of the midnight air touches your skin. You slowly lean on his back, resting your head calmly while hugging him.

He's warm.

While the motorcycle is moving, you stated something and due to the sound of the engine, you know that Mikey won't hear it at all— or probably he will. Whatever is fine.

You embrace him gently as you whisper the words, "It's really heavy, isn't it?"

He didn't reply.

"When you feel suffocated, as if you are drowning in despair, ask for help, Mikey. I will always be there to help you."

"I don't need your help." He replied coldly, and it makes you close your eyes.

You remember the pain in Mikey's eyes while talking to Takemitchi at the time where Takemitchi experienced his last time leap. He certainly needs help. He wants to be safe. But he doesn't want to admit it. Mikey always carries the burdens alone.

"It doesn't matter," You replied and smiled, "You don't need to ask for help, though. I will always be there for you whatever happens. I will protect you whatever happens. Although, you've already protected me. That's so kind."

"Don't think I protected you because I wanted to," Mikey stated in a serious and firm tone, "You just entertain me, that's all."

You feel a slight pang of pain in your chest as you hear those words. You don't know why but even despite hearing those words, you didn't let go from hugging him tight.

"I'm glad I'm entertaining you," You whispered, "Show me your darkness, Manjiro, I'm willing to take them all."

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 30
" Imagine that we're married, dear " Sano Manjirou x Reader
163K 4.4K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
15.6K 429 15
โ€ผแดฐแดตหขแถœแดผแดบแต€แดตแดบแตแดฑแดฐโ€ผ สธ/โฟ แดดแตƒโฟแตแตƒ สฐแตƒหข แต—แต’ แตแตƒแตแต‰ แตƒ แต—แต’แต˜แตสฐ แตˆแต‰แถœโฑหขโฑแต’โฟ, หกแต’แต›แต‰ แต’สณ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ, แต‰โฑแต—สฐแต‰สณ สทแตƒสธ หขสฐแต‰ สฐแต˜สณแต—หข หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰, สทสฐแต’ โฑหข สทแต’สณแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒโฑโฟ? โš ๏ธแดฌแดธแดธ แถœแดดแดฌแดฟแดฌแถœแต€แดฑแดฟหข แดฌแดณแดฑแดฐ แตแดพโš ๏ธ
590K 21.6K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...