YouTuber's Roommate Jungkook...

Por Vmin046

Jk: I love you but- Yn: But..we can't break their trust It's a lovestory of Jk and Yn whose lives are filled... Más

YouTuber's Roommate. ~Notice
Chapter:1 Intro
Chapter:2 Not again!
Chapter:4 Should I go?
Chapter:5 Knock 'em Down
Chapter:6 What's my goal?
Chapter:7 #youtubersroommate
Chapter:8 Vacations
Chapter:9 Debut?
Chapter:10 Hi! myself Yn
Chapter:11 First Encounter
Chapter:12 The Meet
Chapter:13 Collab
Chapter:14 Camping
Chapter:15 Press meet
Chapter: 16
A short break
Chapter:17 💜
chapter:18
Chapter:19 The End

Chapter:3 Da-eun Eonni?

420 29 13
Por Vmin046

Preview:
She slowly walks to the door..with waterbottle in her hands for defence assuming that there was a thief in her dorm.

Yn: Aaaahhhhhh..( she close her eyes and shout out load)

Unknown: Aaaaaaahhhhh...(all the boxes get shattered from this person's hands)

Yn open her eyes slowly to see.. who was behind the boxes..

Da-eun outfit
*Eonni is used to refer elder sis*

Unknown: heh.. I guess you are my roommate?!

Yn: oh!! are you my new roommate? I have seen you before..Wait ARE U DA-EUN EONNI? *Eyes widened*

Da-eun:yeah you are right.. U r so cute..Whats your name?

Yn: Myself Yn..Kim Yn...( she gives in a warm smile and forwards her hands for a handshake)

Da-eun: Thats so different..( she accepts her handshake)

Yn: umm..I guess its like me (she shrugs her shoulders) well Eonni!!I should say.. that my friends are die heart fans of yours...not only my friends , my whole school has you as their wallpaper.

Da-eun: Oh really!! That's so sweet of them.. they are the reason of my happiness... Welp then u don't like me.?( she asks folding her hands on chest)

Yn: huh..uhm I'm not into Youtubers..heh-

Da-eun: I see... finally I can make one friend who doesn't care about my fame..I mean in a good way..( she gave a sincere smile)

Yn: I'm happy to be ' the One '. Should I help you? I can see I messed up everything Eonni.

Da-eun: No problem..but low-key I want you to help me..

Yn: Sure Eonni...common give me that box..

( She speaks placing her school bag aside)

An pov

Yn and Da-eun both clear up the boxes and set them in the dorm.

Da-eun: And....done. Thank you so much Yniee..

Yn: It's okay Eonni..you are like my elder sister now..

Da-eun: Yup.. you are right! so; I ll treat you with something..

Yn: wooww... Eonni.. should I say thanks? I guess..

Da-eun: u are something else..*nods head sideways*

Da-eun takes out spicy Ramen( ramyeon) and shows it to Yn..

Yn: aaahhhh...Eonni I luv you so much...it's been a long time since I ate it.

Da-eun: You go and fresh up..I ll cook it for you..

Yn: ye! ( yes! )

An pov

Both Yn and Da-eun are sitting on dining table and having their Ramen..

Yn: So...Why did you shift here Eonni?

Da-eun: I want a dorm near to my photoshoots studio..so this was the only one which I foun goo...( she speaks  dumping Ramen in her mouth)

Yn: ooh..

Da-eun: I want to make a tour of our dorm..you know dorm tour..my subscribers would love that.

Yn: sure why not..but on one condition Eonni.

Da-eun: And what's that?

Yn: I don't want to appear in anykind of videos or lives you upload.
Obviously you are famous so everybody wants to know whom you live with and all other things but I  don't want to become a public figure...I hope you understand Eonni..

Da-eun: de..I promise I'll never expose you..

Yn: ahh ..thank you so much Eonni ( she hugs her)

Da-eun: but..can I ask you the reason?

Yn: It's one my fears..

Da-eun: fears?

Yn: *nods her head and continues*
I don't like getting attention from people ...my parents tried to change me...even sent me to some psychiatrist but it was useless..I didn't get any strong reason to overcome my fear..( she says gazing the floor )

Da-eun: it's ok, I can understand...( She pats her head)

Yn: ( she just gazes her and give out a bright smile )

Da-eun: Okay I'm  gonna start filming my video then..

Yn: Eonni...can I film the video?..you can trust me..I have a good knowledge of camera..

Da-eun: Okay here take it..be careful..

Yn: de..

An pov

Yn starts filming video of Da-eun showing of thier dorm..

Still filming the video

Da-eun: And...finally it's bedroom..I know you might be wondering who is living with me .. don't worry guys she is a girl..she doesn't want to expose herself but trust me 'she is so beautiful'..(whispers the last line near the camera)

Yn: hahaha...

Da-eun: did you hear that..she is the one who is filming my video..hey  speak something..

Yn: Hi my dear subscribers of Da-eun Eonni don't worry, I ll not annoy her..and yeah this video may or may not be uploaded..coz it's Eonni's choice.. Annyong..

And...cut.

Da-eun: That was good I bet my subscribers will ask plenty of questions about you..lemme see the video first..

Yn shows her the whole filmed video

Da-eun: Yaah!!Ynahh you can really become a camera director..you are so talented..

Yn: (she just gets shy by listening her compliments)

Next Morning

An pov

Yn left for school after bidding a good bye to Da-eun . Da-eun has uploaded her dorm tour soon after Yn left for her school.

Yn has now entered school and looking for her friends Aeri and Sara..

Yn pov

Ah! There they are..I runningly went near them. But my eyes landed on the video they were watching..It was the video that I  filmed yesterday. I guess Da-eun Eonni has uploaded it already...

Yn: Yah..you two..look at me iam standing hear from past five minutes and you are not even giving a shit about me

Aeri: Ynahh you know, Da-eun..that youtuber!! She has moved into a new dorm..she uploaded her dorm tour..

Sara: And the filming of the video is so fuckin good...and you know she is living in a shared dorm and her roommate denied from exposing herself...tch I hate her who ever she is..I was so excited to know who she was but I guess we can't expect to see her face anymore..but she was speaking..her voice was kinda matching yours..

Aeri: Right!? I was thinking the same..

Yn: ( was speechless not knowing how to respond ) umm it's time for our class lets go bitches

Aeri: we still have 25 mins time Yn!

Sara: de..

Yn : ok you guys be here..I'm leaving
( She left the place leaving them dumbfounded)

Yn was going to her class but someone's voice caught her attention..it was Jungkook. She peeked hiding behind the wall to see what he was doing. Meanwhile Jungkook was talking to his friends about his crush youtuber Da-eun and her newly uploaded video

Jk: I bet.. she is of our age...

Friend1: And how can you say that?

Friend2: de..how are you so sure..?

Jk: I don't know..I just felt like..and she decided to not expose herself .
I guess I need to die in suspense..

Friend1: Yah!!.why are you acting like you already love her..

Jk: I guess I already fallen for her..Her laugh ..and her voice..tch that was Magical!..

Yn hear his words and walk away blushing hard...coz it was her first time listening a boy complimenting something about her..

Yn pov

What shit did I just hear? An-and he li-likes me? Ahh what if he finds that was me...ugh yn stop just go to your class and take rest.

~hey guys..sry for that friend 1 and 2 kind of thing I just don't want to use many names it's kinda confusing to remember all characters so..yeah. I will be using few korean words like de, ne , ye , annyong and someother..I ll mention the meaning most of the times..and yeah follow me and vote and comment..💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

704K 15.8K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.6K 1.1K 26
(y/n)'s job is to stalk Park Jimin the CEO of park's recidence for ******.... will she do her job perfectly (or) will she get caught.....who is she w...
777K 47.6K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
120K 3.2K 18
(C O M P L E T E) Your old typical cringey wp story. What if you suddenly fell inlove with your bestfriend ? Will your relationship still be the same...