Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's

1.6K 43 6
By soulfox1305

A/n: Let's begin Fast and Furious 6

 3rd POV

Driving out of a tunnel is Brian and Dom in their cars driving on the road making curves on the Canary Islands Brian shift gears and change pedals to go pass Dom who follows as they keep driving and make a curve under a tunnel going down more curves Brian look at his side mirror and sees Dom who turn his wheel, but Brian turns his to in front.

But Dom shift gears and change pedals going pass Brian taking the lead on the next curve they keep going on the curves they make a final curve until they are going straight but Brian press a pedal going pas Dom taking the lead they turn going through a town as they make another curve Brian shift gear and change pedals to go faster on the curve taking the lead and they both make a turn.

They go down a road to a hospital they slow down and park their cars a Nurse notice them said "Senor O'Conner" Brian close the door "Hurry, come" Brian walks forward as Dom close the door "Come, this way, this way" Elena stop the nurse and said "It's all right, I've got this" Elena walks forward Brian looks at her "It's okay, it's okay".

She smiles "You're just in time" Dom walks over said "You're gonna be a great father, Brian" He smiles Brian stare at him ask "What make you so sure" Dom just said "'Cause I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't" Brian smiles Dom pats him "Get in there" Elena smiles said "Go" Brian went forward Nurse motion him said "Siga".

Suddenly Dom calls "Brian" Brian turns to Dom and Elena "Remember, the second you go through those doors..." Brian goes to Mia who's lying on the bed "...everything changes" Brian holds Mia's hand they kiss, Dom and Elena stare at him "Our old life is done" Brian nods slightly he turns and follows the nurse.

Walking out of the Chinese area is Brian and Dom "Let's go for a little ride" Shows Brian shift gears and went over the hill with Y/n car next to him both jumping, Brian shift gears as his Eclipse makes a turn he stares forward, walking out of the shadows is Dom, Brian press against the car sees Y/n standing there next to Dom.

Shows Brian's car making a turn, Y/n car stops in front of them the window reveals Y/n, he motions Brian to get in, Letty and Dom in the garage together he lift her up, Mia and Brian kissing each other, Mia's car making a U-turn, Dom's team heading for a truck, Vince holding on, Brian jumps from his Supra to save Vince, Dom walking with a shotgun and Brian aiming his gun at him.

Dom, Brian and Y/n having a race Dom in the lead, Y/n in 2nd and Brian last, Dom crash into the truck and flips over Brian and Y/n car, Brian gives Dom his keys, watch him go before walking away, shows Miami, Brian, Roman, and Y/n standing together, Tej raising his arms, Brian, Roman, and Y/n in their cars drive pass cars doing the audition, Brian cheers.

In the Panama City in Panama, Han gets up, Rico looking down as Dom slides out of the car, Tego, Dom, and Rico all walking, Dom with a pair of girls sitting he looks to see someone standing in front of them it was Letty, Dom and Letty are in a car together, the gas truck and tankers making a curve Letty on top walking she smiles.

Han pulls the brake making his truck turn, Rico pushing the hook onto the connector cheering, Dom driving next to the gas truck, drifts under the burning tanker as Dom stops the car both him and Letty watch, Letty sleep with two wads of cash and Dom's necklace, Dom standing staring at her before leaving the room.

Brian chasing a guy on a rooftop, he grabs Stasiak hits him on the wall before kneeing him in the gut making fall down by the wall with a cut above his nose, and on the corner of his eyebrow, shows Fenix car hitting Y/n car making him hit Letty's car causing both cars to flip, Letty opens door injured, Y/n open his door injured, Fenix raise his gun.

Slowly Letty smiles, Y/n reach into his pocket and pull out a green fruit eats it smiling, Fenix fires, at the cemetery shows two coffins with pictures on top sitting the front row is Mia and Y/n family, F/n frowning, M/n tears falling, and L/s/n 13 years old trying her best to hold tears, Brian staring at the funeral.

Standing on a hill watching from a distance is Dom arms cross, shows LA, Dom threw David out of the window, Dom looking at the necklace then to the bags of Kool Fruits, Dom looks to Brian who looks to him, Fenix driving his car as Dom tackles Gisele to the side they look at each other, Dom and Brian waiting by their cars in Mexico, Dom walks to Gisele who gets out of her car.

Shows a person wearing a bandana sitting on a couch talking to F/n, L/s/n in Y/n room crying holding her brother's jacket close to her, Dom fires his shotgun making a car go up while a jeep went up, Brian injured looks at Dom who smiles at him, Dom in prison outfit walking with prisoners onto a bus, Mia and Brian both drive by the bus.

Mia turns her car around, Dom turns, Brian watch as the bus hit the car making it flip over and down the road, shows the train, Mia smiles at Brian who leans in and kiss her, now they're standing watching the wall gets blowtorch they stare, Dom enters, Brian on the damage truck and Dom drives out, Dom and Brian both getting out of the car as it falls down towards the water.

Shows Rio, going out through a window is Luke making Dom look back after jumping, Luke looks up, Dom, Mia, and Brian, all together holding each other, Elena picking up Dom's necklace, Roman and Tej clasp hands smiling, Tego and Rico both standing in the middle of the police room, Gisele in a bikini walking, Han watch, getting out of the car is C/n.

He and Dom hand a stare off before shaking hands, on a building is Tej walking, one of Zizi's men fires at rocket hitting a white jeep causing it to flip, Brian, Vince, Dom, C/n all having guns fire at Zizi's men saving Luke, Vince injured, Dom takes his necklace from Elena in her house, holds it up he stares at her, the street race, the group together looking at Dom.

C/n, Brian and Dom all dragging the vault making a turn, Dom, Brian, and C/n stand on one side, Luke and Elena on the other side with the vault on a bridge, Luke smiles look in the direction, Tej opens the vault to reveal a 100 million dollars spilling out, Brian and Mia on a beach together Mia pregnant both kissing, shows Y/n burned but repairable car, C/n and workers get out to begin work with F/n smiling.

Han in his car making a turn he and Gisele making out, Tej and Roman in Tej's garage, Tego and Rico in a casino watching the ball go for a number, Dom looks towards his and Brian's cars, shows Vince, Roman, Gisele, C/n, Dom, Brian, Mia, Han, and Tej all walking from the beach.

In Berlina military helicopter flies over the bridges but on one of them a military truck droves forward soldiers move out of the way the truck stops in front of the line getting out is Luke Hobbs a woman turns him said "Special Agent Hobbs" Luke takes the file said "Riley Hicks, I read your file" They walk forward by a destroyed convoy "Top of your class at FLETC".

They walk pass the ambulance "Cairo, Tunis" He stares forward "Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan" Riley looks to him "Hell, if you're half as good as you are on paper, we're gonna get along just fine" Riley smirk "Russian military caravan attacked" They see a satellite "Satellite component stolen" They walk forward "Cars just came out of nowhere".

Soldiers walk by "Six hospitalised, a dozen vehicles destroyed" He looks around "All that in under 90 seconds, in and out" Riley looks at Luke and said "This is world-class" They make a turn Luke said "Job this good, there's only one crew in the world who could get this done" They stop to see a crane pulling a car out of a building slowly.

Riley ask "How the hell did that get up there" They watch the car being lifted then her pager beeps Riley pulls out she looks up "They caught one" Luke turns ask "Where" Luke and Riley are now heading for the Interpol Police building they walk in Riley said "I got you five minutes with this guy" They walk down a hall Luke said "I only need two".

They make a turn Luke opens the door to see a bald man name Oakes who looks to Luke with a raise brow Luke stands in front of him "I want your boss, where's Shaw" Riley enters the room where an office stands as Oakes stands up said "I ain't telling you shit" Luke said "I was hoping you'd say that" He grabs Oakes and threw him to the corner of the room.

Oakes slide down he gets up tries to punch Luke who blocks and punch him while the officer looks at Riley and ask "Is that legal" Riley watching said "No" Luke smash Oakes destroying the table "But are you gonna go in there and tell him" They watch Luke grabs Oakes pull him and move his grip and push him into the ceiling destroying some lights before letting fall to the ground.

Oakes groans he said "I got rights, you asshole" Luke shakes his head said "No today" He grabs Oakes lift him up as the officer looks to Riley and back to see Luke threw Oakes to the window causing it to crack Luke stares as Oakes groans then notice Luke went to him "No, no" Luke opens the door leaves while the room was destroyed, and Oakes lies there.

Riley opens the door join Luke and ask "Well, is he talking" Luke said "Not anymore" They make a turn Riley said "That room's bugged, Hobbs, so information you just beat out of him, Interpol has now" Luke just said "Great, now they can take morning off, Shaw's in London" Riley said "Let's go pick him up" They make a turn Luke said "Woman, you just don't pick up Owen Shaw like he's groceries" They walk down the hall "You wanna catch wolves, you need wolves" Riley looks at him "Let's go huntin'" They make a turn.

Meanwhile waves are hitting the sides of cliffs inside a room is Dom and Elena together Dom leans back look out the open window he looks at Elena they kiss before Dom gets up leaving Elena alone in the bed Dom gets change grabbing a Corona, he walks out having a sip he puts the drink on the table and grab a tool to work on an engine "This is what a hundred million buys".

Dom stops because Luke stands behind him "It wasn't that hard to find you, Toretto" Dom turns to see him he said "I wasn't hiding" Luke walks forward ask "How's the life of a retired international criminal" Dom said "I like it here" He looks at Luke "It's quiet" Luke turns staring at him "Nice weather and no extradition".

Luke raises his chin "So, what are you doing here, cop" Luke said "Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drivers took down an entire military convoy in Russia" Dom working said "I don't do cold weather" Luke said "I know it wasn't you" Dom looks to Luke "But you're gonna help me catch the team responsible".

Dom chuckles while a gun is cock Luke tilt his head "And you ain't gonna need that" He turns to see Elena walk out in grey short shorts and a white top holding a gun she said "You can't touch him Hobbs" Dom stares "You got no power—" But Luke said "I'm not here to extradite anyone" Dom turn his head "You see, he's gonna come voluntarily".

Luke moves his head "As a matter of fact, he's gonna beg me" That caught Dom's attention Luke holds a folder "This was taken a week ago" Dom takes it "I'll see out front" Luke walks pass Dom and leaves while Dom looks at the folder he turns and opens it up he pulls out to reveal a picture of Letty he notice another picture he moves the picture to reveal a picture of Y/n.

Surprise at this he holds the files side by side Elena walks over notice the look on Dom's face she puts her gun down ask "It's Letty, isn't it" Dom still staring said "It's impossible" Elena looks to see Y/n's picture she ask "Who's that" Dom smiles a bit said "That's Y/n" Elena notice ask "What was he to you" Dom said "He's like the little brother I never had".

Dom looks to Elena who said "If that was my husband—" She looks at Dom "If there was a chance, no matter how small, I would go" They stare at each other Dom puts a hand on the back of Elena's head pulling her to a hug.

The door opens Dom walks out he sees Luke waiting by a truck Dom walk to him he leans against his car said "I'm gonna need everything—all the info you got" Luke nods said "You'll get it when the team gets it" But Dom shake his head said "No team" He points to himself "This is gonna have to be me alone" Luke shakes his head said "It's not that simple, the crew we're after, they hit like thunder and disappears like smoke".

Dom stares at him "You go in alone, you won't ever touch 'em" Dom looksdown "I've been chasing this guy across four continents and 12 countries, andbelieve me, the last damn place I wanna be right now is on your front doorstepselling Girl Scout cookies" Dom moves his head "I need your help, Dom" Domlooks at Luke "I need your team".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 415 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
12.6K 470 20
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
10.1K 364 26
What if Letty wasn't the one who dies trying to bring Dom home and instead it's Jai, girlfriend to Dom and cousin to Tej. What if Dom/Letty and the t...
18.3K 485 38
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...