๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By kazuhasake

what was a small meeting late one night turned into a love story that spanned time. izumina Started as a prom... More

Intro
Hot Chocolate and Candy Canes
Mission : Start
Study Buddy
Flunked
rocky road ice cream
mint ice cream
Not exactly.
cloudy
mutual
You didn't have to
last train home
groceries
buildup
"Merry Christmas, Izuku,"
breathe easy
shampoo
a long-needed talk.
Pomeranian
Mina
Spirit
"It was always, you, Mina, forever and always."
An Author's note

Epilouge

2.6K 58 24
By kazuhasake

A/N :Sorry, it's been well over a month since I finished HCandCC. There was encore for an epilouge so here I am, starting to write it! I'm sorry it took so long, but with school and vacation(I was in NYC) I had a lot going on. I wanted to do more, much much much more with the epilogue but I couldn't fit it all I'm sorry. Nonetheless, I'm here to take you on a day in the life of new couple Izuku Midoriya, and Mina Ashido. If your looking for more ways to keep up with my writing, follow me! It's unlikely that I'll write another MHA fanfiction again, due to lack of interest in it, however, if you like my writing and would like to read more stories, keep up with me on my Wattpad or tumblr.  it's aphlys88

 They decided to go for ice cream on the fourth day of summer.

It was the average summer in Mustafu. The sun was unforgiving with its harsh waves. The air was humid surprisingly, with summer storms on the horizon. Many citizens opted for a day in the shade or in the water to fight the coming heatwave. Then they would come back out for the breezy evening. New couple Izuku Midoriya and Mina Ashido had something similar in mind.

Well, it was Mina's idea.

---

They spent the first few days away from each other on FaceTime. Long call logs, endless texting, screenshots of the other when one wasn't looking. This was the early stages of the newfound relationship.

"Y'know, Midori," Mina sighed before stuffing her face with another spoonful of ice cream. "We should do something, y'know?" They decided to watch Saiki K together, Mina's favorite show on a Netflix party. They were on FaceTime on their mobile devices. Izuku's phones faced the ceiling, showing a bit of his All-might wallpaper. However, when Mina requested it, he always popped his head into the frame. She smiled extra wide then.

"I mean, we're doing something right now," He paused the video to respond.

"Hey! Unpause it! We can mute the show. It's fine," She scoffed. "Also, can I see your face? What I'm about to say is kinda important," Her voice trailed off on the last few words, leaving enough suspicion for Midrodiya to obey her command. Almost instantly, he propped his phone up onto his laptop. He wore an old grey T-Shirt and some black boxers. His hair was ruffled and messy, even though Mina taught him how to take care of it. If you could squint, there were bags under his eyes, but she couldn't be too sure. After all, this was FaceTime. Still, she admired his looks through the pixels, and something swelled inside of her when she realized this was hers.

Noone else but his mom maybe got this side of Midori. The one that tutors his girlfriend, the one that stays up with her to watch favorite shows, and the one that takes secret photos of her while she's asleep, the one who is quick to reassure her when she's down is hidden away from the rest of the world.

It's a new, caring side of Midoriya that she would have never expected to see all those years ago. It's so intimate, so private, and it was hers, and hers alone.

God, was she lucky.

"I wanna go out, out," She said at once, all slurred together, quickly, also followed by a shade of lilac on her face.

"Like a date?"

"Like a date,"

"Oh!" He managed. "U-uh S-Sure! I-I'm d-down. T-totally!" A dark blush crept on his face with each word that left his mouth. Mina frowned.

"You're doing it again," She sighed.

"I-I a-am?" He said to himself. "O-oh, I-I am."

"It's alright, Midori, try and speak slowly next time. It's kinda cute when you get flustered when I tease you," She winked.

"I-I k-know b-but," He stopped himself, took a deep breath, and continued. "I know but, I never used to do this before. I don't know why it's different now, I just."

"Do you like me that much, Midori?" She battered her lashes into the camera. He sheepishly looked away.

"So about this date," His voice was squeaky and nervous and cringed at the last word. "God, why am I like this. " He mumbled to himself. He closed his eyes, tried to regain his composure. "When do you wanna go out? What works for you?

Mina hummed. "Hmm, well, I'm going out with Misha to the mall Thursday, so Friday?"

"Works with me!"

"Great!" She smiled. "Oh! We also need to decide where we're going!" She tapped the tips of her fingers together, trying to figure out what to do. She smiled to herself.

"I'll text you the address," She smiled to herself.

"Can't you tell me now?" He frowned " I wanna know too!" He whined.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" She stuck her tongue out at a bitter Midoriya. "Now unmute Saiki, I wanna go back to watching! My ice cream is almost out! I wanna finish this episode before it melts!"

---

The Mustafu A. It was just a few blocks away from his house. It had multiple rides, some classic carnival games, and loads of picky carnival foods. In his youth, he would go with his mother. In past years, he even convinced Kacchan to come along! Their favorite ride was the bumper cars, for Kacchan forced Izuku to go on it first. Before they left each year, they always made sure to pick up some Katsudon before leaving. The katsu don stall was near the front of the carnival this year.

Recently, the yearly trips have been without his childhood friend. He always told his mother that Kacchan was too busy or too focused on becoming a hero to go to trivialities like the local summer festival. While this was true, he failed to mention the falling out they had. Inko didn't inquire further, and that was that on the Kacchan topic.

They were good now, supposedly. Izuku saw the blonde when picking up groceries for his mom. They talked outside the store, not about the sudden letter, Ochaco, or Mina, but about what they had been doing. The conversation didn't flow as it used to when they were kids, but the pair of them were eternally grateful that their conversations didn't end in arguments. Perhaps they would go back to easier times, and things wouldn't be so stuffy. Only time would tell.

---

Mina showed up a little late but bubbly and cheery as always. She ran over to her partner.

"Thank you for waiting for me, Midori," She smiled. "I would have come earlier, but I couldn't find my card, and then I didn't like my outfit. Regardless, I'm here!"

She gave herself a twirl showing off the outfit she picked out. She wore a red long sleeve bodycon dress, high latex boots, and some hoop earrings.

"I feel a little underdressed," Midoriya mumbled. Compared to Mina, he opted for a more comfortable look.

"Don't be!" She said at once. "Izuku, have more faith in the way you dress! There's nothing wrong with dressing comfortably. I do it all the time, at my house. Besides, your fits are always nice anyways." She gave a sympathetic smile to her boyfriend. He smiled back.

"Now come on! I wanna go on the Ferris wheel!" She pulled him along, and together they ran towards the fair.

---

Surprisingly, Midoriya ended up winning loads upon loads of prizes for Mina at small carnival games, including teddy bears, goldfishes, cotton candy, and more. They passed by some food stalls. Mina made sure to try them all, for she dragged her boyfriend to each and every one of them. Oddly enough, they didn't get around to trying Katsudon. Midoriya didn't mind, though.

They finished their evening on the Ferris wheel. Throughout the day, they kept making promises to go on the ride. Before they knew it, the sun had set, and there were 30 minutes until the carnival had closed. Mina and Midoriya agreed to go together before the festival closed

The pair decided on the blue carriage. Mina went in first, Midoriya sat across from her. After everyone else on the ride was ready, the conductor pushed the button, and the carriages lifted into the sky.

Surprisingly, they didn't say much, both of them too focused on the fact that they were in the sky. If anything, Mina would be chatting away, but she was silent, her gaze locked onto the night sky and one of her hands on the window.

Cute, Midoriya thought.

"You seem so at peace here," He said without thinking.

She scrunched her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"She kept her hand on the window but met his eyes.

"Well," He started. He stretched his arms out before him and stifled a yawn. "This whole trip, you've been so full of energy. I can't even remember all that we did today. It's just funny how the Ferris wheel tuckered you out."

"Though, there's nothing wrong with your energy!" He said quickly. "I like it! It's one of my favorite things about you, Mina."

She managed a small chuckle. "That's good. I was kinda worried for a second there."

Instead of going back to her sky gazing, her eyes fell to her hands, which were fidgeting at her side. Midoriya caught wind of this.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

She shook her head. "It's nothing you should worry about, Izuku."

"Mina, we talked about this," He said in a careful tone.

"I know, I know, it's just," She sighed. "Where do we go from here?"

"It's my first relationship," She started. "I'm eternally happy and lucky that it's with you, y'know? I just really don't wanna mess it up, and I wanna be at your standards at the same time. I don't really know what happens after you get together. It's like we spent all this time pining and chasing after one another that now that we're together I don't know what to do anymore and-"

"Mina," Midoriya said calmly.

"Did I go on a tangent again?"

He nodded. "It's alright, though. We can just take things as they come. We don't have to plan ahead or exactly know what's in store for us. Whatever happens, happens. You also shouldn't have to feel like you need to match my standards, Mina. I like you for a reason."

She turned a shade of lilac at Midoriya's kind words. "I'd move over to the seat next to you, but," She gestured to the seat, she was buckled in.

She made it up to her boyfriend when as soon as the lap bars were released, she practically dove into his arms.

Her limbs wrapped around his neck lightly, and she swiftly kissed him. He flinched at first, taken aback by her sudden actions, but hugged her close and kissed back.

At least until the attendant shooed them out of the car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
51.8K 857 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
2.3K 63 11
Mina Ashido knew one thing about her friendship with Izuku Midoriya-that she could get hurt. A friendly, popular guy with a girlfriend taking a likin...
149K 11.1K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...