My Stolen Jewel

By Roseheartisbored

Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new part... More

the start of it all (Elli's POV)
that day (Sunny's POV)
an old friend (Elli's POV)
A cold shoulder ❄️ (Sunny's POV)
dizzy with love 💕 (Elli's POV)
fucking and fighting (Sunny's POV)
my heart's lustful blaze 🔥 (Elli's POV)
the aftermath of the heat (Sunny's POV)
a broken peace (Elli's POV)
the merciless storm (Sunny's POV)
the things you couldn't give me (Elli's POV)
forgiveness (Sunny's POV)
a sudden burst of anger (Elli's POV)
rage and tears 🌪️🌧️ (Noah's POV)
heartbreak? (Narrator's POV)
reunited (Sunny's POV)
the things I would do to you (Elli's POV)
your failed attempt at love (Noah's POV)
caught in 4K 📸 (Sunny's POV)
a possible threat (Noah's POV)
tears and bruise marks 🥀(No POV)
united by broken hearts 💔 (Sunny's POV)
the cooldown ⛈️ (Elli's POV)
battle of the juice 🍎🍊 (Noah's POV)
Samantha 👩🏼 (Sunny's POV)
Jacob's little pawns (Elli's POV)
my inner monster (Noah's POV)
tension arises (Sunny's POV)
thunder crashes like waves (Elli's POV)
gone (Lana's POV)
discussing a plan (Taylor's POV)
a sudden turn of events (Sunny's POV)
her desperate eyes (Elli's POV)
an unpleasant surprise (Sunny's POV)
it's time (Elli's POV)
learn to love again (No POV)
betting on love (Sunny's POV)
bad boys need punishments (Elli's POV)
a fresh start (No POV)
behind closed doors (Elli's POV)
fluidity (Narrator's POV)
a burning passion (Elli's POV)

his and hers (Elli's POV)

7 0 0
By Roseheartisbored

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN, Y'ALL! WARNING: STEAMY CONTENT UP AHEAD! ⛔
A song has been provided above as usual...god I love this song. 😌
ENJOY YOU HORNY FUCKS

I was pinned to the wall almost immediately by Sunny's figure.

Her lips pressed against mine passionately, and her tongue seemed to move in a rhythm of secrecy only I knew the moves to. I wrapped my arms around her waist, still enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on mine.

I cupped her warm, puffy pussy with my hand, feeling the bump of her slick folds through the fabric, and slowly rubbed it. She let out soft groans, turning me on. My dick started to grow with arousal as her juices secreted from her pants. I moved down to her neck, grabbing it and kissing her.

Their moans were breathy and soft, and I continued leaving some more marks around their neck.

Once I was done, I pulled away, and observed their neck, making sure I didn't bite them too hard.

"That okay?"

"It's fine. It's not like I would've minded if you...tasted a little of my blood." Sunny replied, smiling.

"Oh? Then...why don't I just...take a little..." I drifted off, leaning in closer to her neck. I sank my razor-sharp fangs into my neck, and took some of her blood.

"Oh! Oh, my...hahhh..." Sunny whimpered in pleasure. I felt the red vampiric stare behind my teal-eyed mask begin to soften and turn pink. My eyes almost looked a little purple as I moaned in pleasure. I sighed in relief. I pulled away, content with her sweet, sweet blood. I smiled freakishly, even more horny than before.

I could feel the veins pumping on my thick 8-inch shaft, and she happened to notice the uncontrollable twitching in my pants.

"Oooh...I forgot how horny the taste of blood makes me...I can't stop pumpingggg...ahhhh...get on that bed right now. Take off allll your clothes and wait for me right now, missy. And don't make me have to pull the wetness out of you, baby girl."

She smiled, then flopped down on her bed and started slowly taking off her clothes, leaving her exposed everywhere. I stared at her for a few minutes, thinking about what I was gonna do to her pretty fucking body. I watched as she touched her wet pussy, rubbing that horny, swollen clit. She spread her legs, and started moaning.

"Ahhhh...fuck...come fuck me, honey...pleaseeeee..."

God...
Sometimes I can't believe the stars gave me such a beautiful, heaven-sent woman to be with.
And here I was, about to commit such atrocities against her...in bed.

"Well? What are you waiting for? I'm all yours. You're not just gonna stare at me like some museum artifact, now, are you?" She chuckled. Her green eyes were ablaze with lust.

I snapped back to reality and there she was, her giant, perky tits and wet, warm pussy calling my name. I could see her juices flowing down her pussy onto the sheets.

Her lips, curved in a soft smile.

"You're right. I shouldn't be wasting my time simply staring. We don't get forever to do this." I replied. I walked over to her bed and grabbed the lube and the oil from her dresser. I poured some all over her body, paying special attention to her sensitive parts. Her tits, her ass...and her thighs, but those aren't really sensitive. I just like how thick they are.

"Y'know...I was joking about that whole "tease the wetness outta you" thing. It's not impossible, but that's too much work. Unless...you want me to."

"You're making me wetter just by oiling me...grabbing my tits and all. You know I like that."

"Of course...your tits are so...soft and squishy...like the rest of you. God certainly took his time, constructing you to grow into the wonderful, sexy woman you are."

I could feel the heat of their blushing.

"T-Thank you..."

"Oh, don't thank me, just doing my job as your husband."

Once I was satisfied with how shiny and slippery my wife was, I washed my hands and applied lube to me and her.

I started fingering her wet pussy, and they let out desperate groans and pleas for me to go faster.

"Oh, god, that feels good...oooohhh, shit, I needed this..."

I fingered her harder, and deeper inside her. Her moans got louder as I went faster.

I felt her arch her back as I curled my fingers inside her.

Her pussy felt so wet and warm to the touch...

I wanted to slide my dick inside her so bad.

I put my left hand on her tit, caressing it and squeezing it.

I went as deep as I could, and soon enough, I found her spot, pulling my fingers back to it.

She clenched her fists, screaming loudly with pleasure and euphoric satisfaction. Her green eyes went from sage to almost emerald with how horny she was from my fingers controlling her body like a puppet.

I could already see cum flowing from her slutty pussy.

My slutty pussy.
It belongs to me.

"Oh, my...Oh my god...A-Ahhh! M-more, please! Please, Elli..."

"You're such a dirty, perverse, woman, aren't you? I know you want something bigger inside your tight hole. But I just wanna get that stream flowing inside you..for when I slide my horny monster dick inside you...and pull the cum out of you until you until your orgasms leave you trembling and dripping with juices down your pretty thighs."

"Ohh...make me cum, honey! A-ahh!" She moaned loudly, pure white cum dripping down her tight pink hole. I fingered as much as I could out of her dripping cunt, taking it into my mouth and savoring her taste. Once I was done, I wiped my hand off with a sanitary wipe.

I couldn't take it anymore.
But what if I hurt her?

I decided to wait a little while. My thoughts were cut short as she started to move her hand across my chest.

"You're so sexy...my sexy man. Talking all that dirtiness to make me all sappy down there."

"I know I'm sexy..."

"Oh, my...so bold~"

I turned her way and kissed her, listening to her groan and wordlessly beg for more.

An invisible magnet kept me tied to her lips, everytime she pulled away, I brought her back.

"More..." I heard her say before my lips pressed against hers again.

We sank into the sheets, kissing away and groaning.

After a while, she pulled away from me and smirked.

"So...just how big did your cock get this time?"

"As swollen, hard and veiny as it can get. It's twitching sooooo bad."

My cock twitched more as she asked this question, and I could feel the blood pumping through my veins, ready to slide inside that horny, wet pussy of hers and feel her gush, simply at my touch.

"Well then...come here. Tell me how badly you want this pussy...

"Oh, I want it so bad...I'm gonna punish that pussy...you don't ever tease me like that again because eventually...I will get you back for it. You understand, you little whore?"

"Yes, Elli." She answered obediently.

"I wanna hear you tell me how much you love my dick...and how you're merely a slave to my dick. Because that's all you are when we're in bed like this. You're my slut. For now..."

"Yes, Elli." She said, almost moaning.

She let out a loud moan as I pushed my cock inside her.

A moan escaped my lips. It seemed as though I couldn't hold anything back around my dear wife.

"You like that? Yeah?" I said as I thrusted into her. She was a moaning mess within seconds.

"S-so..good...you're so good at this, Elli! I-I love your dick...n-nothing...nobody compares...to your dick!" She said between moans. I licked her huge tits as I thrusted harder into her creamy pussy.

I moaned almost as fuckin' loud as she did.

I grabbed her hands, and I could feel cum dripping from her pussy onto the bed.

One thing I love about her is that she drips her sweet cum like that during sex...

Mmm...

More for me to lick up when she's done.

Her eyes rolled back with pleasure. I bent down to kiss her, and she didn't hesitate. Her moans got louder, and when I pulled away from her lips, she was almost screaming in pleasure.

I was almost screaming in pleasure.

"E-Elli! E-Elliiiiii~ I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming all over your dick really, really hard!"

"And I'm gonna cum in that pussy really, really hard...you're...pulling...the cum...outta me-!"

I let out a whimper, letting my ropes and ropes of cum fill the walls of her pussy.

Heartbeats passed before we were able to speak.

"I think we should switch... shall we?" Sunny said. "I wanna be the one on top, railing you like that."

Her hands moved up my waist, and I blushed, loving the feeling.

"Sure, I don't mind." I replied.

Soon enough, her huge, curvy body was on top of me, and she was smirking.

"You look so cute like that. Staring at me, with lust in your eyes while you wait for me to make the next move."

I watched as she grinded against my dick with her pussy. I felt myself relax. She started to kiss me slowly, feeling across my body.

Her tits were all over my chest.

After a while, they got up, and bent down to stroke my cock, her hand moving up and down.

"Who's the moaning mess now, bitch?" She said smugly. She let go of my dick and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You okay? I just don't wanna make sure I'm pushing it."

"I-I'm fine, baby. I'm really enjoying this." I replied.

"Okay. Just checking in on you." She said before swallowing my cock whole.

She was right about me being a moaning mess.

Sweet and desperate moans left my body as she went faster and faster.

"Fuck...please go harder, mommy." I begged. Her head came up, and her mouth was full of saliva.

Seeing her salivate like that really fucking turned me on.

She went back down and started sucking again. I could feel my dick being shoved so far down her throat.

The sounds it made were so fucking hot.

Her slurping away at my erection...

It was so hot.

She's so hot.
It went so deep inside her throat...
I swore my dick wasn't big enough for her little throat.

"I'm gonna c-cum.." I moaned. I finally came, and I tilted my head back to let the orgasm ride out.

"You okay, love?" Sunny asked.

"Yes."

I looked back at Sunny and she was smirking.

"What?"

"You know we're not done yet, right?"

"Yes, baby."

"But I'm just giving you a break."

"I know. Thank you."

Her smirk turned into a gentle smile.

She caressed my face, her hands like feathers on me.

She stared into my eyes, a look of trust and care in her eyes.

It was like she was a goddess who came down from her throne to admire me.

But then she slapped me, all of her affection burned by a lustful fire in her eyes.

"Oh, honey. Do that again." I moaned.

"Let me go get something real quick. And then I'll slap and fuck you silly." She winked at me.

Oh shit.

I knew exactly what the hell they meant.

She was gonna fuck me from behind.

I turned over on my stomach and waited for her to come back.

Once they came back with the strap on, her hands grabbed the sides of my waist.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I whispered. She slid it in, and a breathy moan escaped from me.

She thrusted into my ass, making me moan more. All I could focus on was her. Every time she would slap my ass I would just yelp and moan louder.

"Sunnyyyyy!" I moaned as she thrusted into me harder.

"Yeah, that's right, say it again, baby." She rubbed my ass as she thrusted into me.

"Please f-fuck me h-harder, my queen...i-it feels s-so good..." I stuttered. She slapped my ass again, making me yelp in pleasure.

"Good boy." She said. I soon felt an orgasm coming on, and my moans and begs got louder.

I felt as speechless as the first time I had sex with Noah.

"Sunny, please, honey! Use me~! Take it all out on m-me, mommy~!"

I felt the fire inside her grow as she fucked me much harder.

I felt that monster dildo reach into my favorite spot.

"Right there! Yes! Yes, honey! Right there, please!"

She rammed into my spot until I felt I was gonna cum.

"F-fuck!" I moaned. I felt her slow down as we let the orgasm ride out.

My breaths were shaky from what I had just been through.

"Good boy." Sunny said. I bit my lip.

I like it when they call me that.

"That was so good..." I said.

"Yeah." She replied. "Well, let's clean up here, and see what we do from there." She said. She took off the strap and gave me a towel.

"Baby?" I looked up at her.

"Yes?"

"...How do you put up with me and my urges?"

"Your...urges?"

"Y'know, my lust. For blood, for sex...whatever lust. How do you not get tired of me?"

"Because like other people, you actively work to control it. Other people take advantage of people, kill, cheat...sure, we're not exactly a closed relationship, but that's because we talk to eachother and make it work. When I say I don't want sex, you say "okay" and move on with your life."

"Consent's a given. And plus, I don't need blood to survive, I just wanted to taste you." I winked.

"Exactly. Not many people know how to control those urges. And that's why I love you." She laughed and smiled, kissed me on the forehead, and went to turn on the shower.

She insisted on a bubble bath.

I made sure that she was clean, and she made sure I was clean.

That's what you do after sex.

Not just the bath, have conversations.

⛔ YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THE STEAMY PART. ⛔
Good job :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
222K 5.1K 22
Francisco's P.O.V. I'm Francisco The CEO of a technical company, Im 28 years old and I still haven't found my mate. After a rough day at work I go to...
72.3K 2.3K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ ⚠ In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...