Delicate (Yandere Haikyuu x O...

By hanachubby

Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. D... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
FREE PALESTINE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 β—‰β€Ώβ—‰
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EXTRA
SPECIAL

CHAPTER 25

7.1K 265 133
By hanachubby

THIRD POV

Everyone gathered in the room in silence. None of them start talking. Ukai observe all of their distressed faces before decided he should begin the conversation. "Umm...let me get this straight. You boys...like Luna?" He asked directly making them stiffened.

Ukai was remembering how the team were being clingy towards Luna these past months. At first he thought they just wanted to help her feel comfortable, and improving her communication with others, since they knew she was abused. But now he thinks about it, not only his team, but the eyes of other teams they play with always locked on Luna.

The fight opened his eyes about how the boys actually felt about Luna. That Inarizaki team even went as far as to kidnap her...and Karasuno started to confront them...helped by Nekoma. How can a high schooler know about hacking? That was a terrifying skill.

The feelings they have toward Luna was not a mere attraction, nor it was a mere admiration. It was...obsession.

Seeing that nobody denying his assumption, he sighed. "So you all do like her." Some of them nodded their head timidly. Ukai rubbed his forehead for a second before continuing. "Be honest with me. Is it just 'like', or 'obsession'?"

Suga was the first replied to him. "Well, we like her....to the point of obsession...?" He chuckled nervously. Ukai's brows furrowed deeply. He clenched his fist tightly.

"What. The. Hell." Ukai said each word slowly.

"You ALL?!" He motioned with his fingers, pointing to the bunch of boys. Nobody dare to say anything. They just nodded slowly while casting their gaze down.

"What is wrong with you guys? You should know I won't let her date anyone right now, in her current mental state. Much less these many boys." His voice was getting harsher.

They all kept quiet through the scolding. Before, Daichi once thought that he may be would make Ukai 'dissapear' if he go against them. But...he now understood Ukai just wanted the best for Luna. It was natural, since it was his fatherly instinct. Knowing one dear daughter, who have less knowledge about life getting pursue by others didn't sit right with him.

"I want to know what you all ever did to her. I know for a fact, someone who obsessed would not just settle with a hug." Ukai said sternly. Karasuno sweated haevily. Compared to what Nekoma, or Inarizaki, or Fukurodani ever did to Luna, the crows did worst manipulation.

However, since their feelings have been discovered, might as well come clean and confess everything. So they told him about the 'special' kiss, their threat to lock up Luna, and so on...

As expected, Ukai punched each of them once. He was in rage, but tried his best to control it. Truth to be told, he got really disappointed that the boys he trained, took advantages of his naive daughter.

Ukai took a deep breath to calm his wild beating heart. After some time, he breaks the silence. "Get into the bus first. Focus on your match first. I will settle this matter with you all after this." He commanded.

All of them moved their feet fast, and went to the respective buses. Kuroo and Kenma went back to their inn and Inarizaki decided to stay to watch more matches so they went to the same destination as Karasuno. Ukai felt bitter to let Luna come with them, but leaving her alone at the inn was more dangerous. Nonetheless, it is better to let her come.

As they arrived at the gymnasium, the boys begin to warm up. Countless thoughts filling their minds. 'What will happen next?' 'Should we just kill Coach Ukai?' 'But he is a great man we all respect...'

Daichi clapped his hands to gained his teammate's attention. "Please put your focus on this game. Don't think about what going to happen next. Just focus for now."

"Ah yes. The classic 'I will leave tomorrow's problem to tomorrow's me.' hahaha." Tanaka joked.

All of them looked forward to the Nekoma team. This match is important to them, afterall.

Nekoma is their friends, and also their teachers. Many things Karasuno have learned from them. Bonds were created throughout countless practice match done.

Coach Ukai maintained his usual demeanor. He was thinking hard from the moment he stepped on the bus, to now. His eyes lit up, and then, he reached his phone and type a message.

Luna stood at the audience as usual. But her face was not cheerful like always. She got this worried and unsettling expression. The things happened in the morning shook her to core. The way she heard the boys confessed that they manipulate her was something she felt bad. She kinda know how manipulation was not good...taking advantage of someone is bad, and so on.

She was confused of all the things that had unfold.

Her phone dinged. A message from her dad came in.

She understood...a farewell is gonna happen.

***

"Kitten doesn't look good. Is she okay?" Lev asked when he saw Luna looked down.

"Lev, come on! Focus to this game dude!" Kuroo change the topic. The more he thinks about this morning, the more he felt uncomfortable. He didn't know what's in for them in the future. Will Karasuno finally snapped and go crazy? Will Ukai moved somewhere else with Luna because he wants to avoid bunch of boys obsessed with his daughter?

Kuroo didn't know. It would be good enough if he know she is well and happy. They have given up on the ridiculous idea to possessed her anyway.

The whistle blown. The match begin.

Karasuno vs Nekoma.

The sound of the volleyball hitting the floor, or the voices of the players echoed on the court. Every moment was carved deep in Luna's heart. Somehow, seeing the two teams play, she felt overwhelmed.

As the match end with the final set won by Karasuno, Kenma sat on the ground with a tired face. He was sweating all over. He felt grateful as he got to play. It was fun. He got to look at every faces he spend time with on the court.

"Kuroo, thank you for getting me into volleyball." Kenma said to Kuroo. The rooster head was loading for a while to digest the words, but soon expressed his shocked. "Eeehhh?!" Kai and Yaku laughed at his late reaction. As the match ended, both team have satisfied looks on their faces.

They lined up to shakes hands. When Kenma shakes hands with Hinata, he lift his chin up and smiled at Hinata. "I had fun." Hinata, obviously was very happy to heard that. If only the net was not in between them, he would definitely jump on Kenma and hug him tightly.

Suddenly, Kenma's eyes widen to a certain direction of the audience. "That..."

The nearest boys glanced to the direction he looked at. Soon, other boys also looked up to see what he saw.

"She is crying..." Kenma muttered. 

Luna was crying.

Her tears fell without a hint of stopping. Her face...shows a mixture of happiness and sadness, with a pinch of proudness.

She wish...she could just stay like this with them. But alas, people grow up. There were dreams need to be pursue. Things changing. At last, she understands that after watching Karasuno's many games. They were different from her. She didn't have dreams. She didn't have skills. The only thing she have was her family and friends.

She clutched her phone tightly. She hoped she could turned back time and enjoy the same joyful day she had from the day she meet them all.

The message from her dad, that she received just before the game begin was; "Say goodbye to all your friends."

Ukai have made up his mind. He cannot delay anymore. He need to separate her from these obsessive boys. The WHOLE TEAM loved his daughter was too much. Who knows how many more boys out there loved his daughter. The more he wait, the more brazen actions may happen to Luna.

The boys were still young. Maybe they were just confuse of their feelings. Maybe they just got mixed up their sympathy for an abused girl to love. Maybe. However, he need to remove Luna from their life so that the boys' could think calmly without being influenced by Luna.

He planned to continue Luna's treatment outside of Miyagi. He was not sure where, as long as it was not a place they had went to.

Luna covered her mouth with her palms as she sobbed. Her shoulders were trembling.

"Goodbye..." She whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 95 19
"I'm so sorry I can't attend your game..." I apologized to Katsuro, coughing quickly afterwards. "It's fine (Name). You can't control when you get s...
120K 3.2K 32
You were a volleyball prodigy, the perfect daughter, the one who always shined brighter than others... Then, why did this happen? - Fluff, smut, a...
103K 3.8K 25
❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 Ιͺʀᴏɴʏ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ ᴑᴇᴀʀ α΄α΄€κœ±α΄‹κœ± π‘œπ’»π“‰π‘’π“ƒ 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 π“Šπ“ˆ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœκœ± 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄ κœ°α΄€α΄„α΄‡κœ±...❞ -UΙ³Ζ™Ι³ΟƒΙ―Ι³ __...
37.3K 1.4K 72
kireina tensai was a second year at nekoma high with two big secrets, the first, her family was the owners and inventors of rakki neko games, a compa...