Ashes of the Deceived. (Izuku...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Ghost!Izuku Midoriya x Reader.) • He's staring down at me with those dead eyes holding a calm expression. I... More

Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Epilogue.
Thank You Notes
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter pt. 2
Bonus Chapter pt. 3
Bonus Chapter pt. 4
Bonus Chapter pt. 5
Bonus Chapter pt. 6
Bonus Chapter pt.7
Bonus Chapter pt. 8
Bonus Chapter pt.9

Chapter One.

3.7K 129 101
By The_Queen_Boo

—First Person POV.—

I blew some air out, a tune starting to play across my parted lips in a sweet melody.

One of my hands gripped the flashlight while the other was stuffed into my pocket, my fingers grazing over my knifes handle.

A sound.

My eyes flickered to the left as a bush rustled, the wind licking the leaves and causing the noise but for safe measures, I tilted my flashlight in that direction, it's yellowish rays glossing over the seemingly silent bush.

I blinked, letting out a sigh before turning on my heel and walking off again.

I brushed some hair out from in front of my eyes and pulled my scarf up a bit more.

After a few more quiet seconds of walking I started to whistle again, a new melody from one of the songs I love.

My voice seemed to echo off of the trees, their leaves blocked any moonlight from creeping in and possibly lighting a path for me.

But it didn't matter since I had my flashlight and knew where I was heading.

In the middle of the day I made sure to explore these woods so I would know exactly where I was going.

But it was night time now and these woods seemed to get quieter and darker with every step I took.

I could still see the silhouettes of trees around me and my old looking flashlight lit up my path without an issue.

A stick crumpled beneath my boot and the trees twitched.

I paused, the air seemed to drop as I took my last step and came to a stop.

I continued to whistle, brushing my nail against the leather on my knifes handle as I pretended to take interest in some leaves to the left of me.

But of course my eyes where flickering elsewhere, glancing around and checking for any change in the environment.

Then I heard it.

The small rustle of feet stepping on leaves and approaching me from behind.

I took in a breath before continuing my whistling.

"Hello?" Her small voice questioned, my whistling coming to a stop as I turned around to look at her.

I flashed my light onto her small figure as I turned— There she was, covered in dirt with a bullet hole in her forehead, the girl I was walking out her for.

I crouched down to one knee and stared at her in confusion "What are you doing out here?"

Her emerald eyes blinked as she stared towards my crouched figure, hugging her bear gently to her chest "I got lost.." She looks down to her dirt covered dress.

"Come on, I'll show you how to get out of here" I reassure, holding my once pocketed hand out to the child.

She nodded, walking a few extra steps to reach me before letting go of the bear with one of her hands and allowing me to take her dirt covered one in my own.

A friendly smile graced my features as I stood up and started walking, leading the little girl back the way I had come.

"So what's your name?" I asked, attempting to start up a small conversation to keep her busy.

"Sally!" She suddenly brightened, her emerald eyes seemingly glowing as she looked up at me. The sudden change in attitude didn't phase me, knowing what she was— I expected something like this.

"What's your name Ms?" She questions, pure curiosity in her tone and I felt my expression soften towards her voice.

"My name's (Y/n), nice to meet you Sally." I glance away, making sure we stayed on the right track to get out of here.

I could here little droplets of the blood from her head fall and land on the leaves as we continued to walk.

Sally Maryam Williams was her name.

In 1970, this same little girl was dumped here by her uncle, who did truly disgusting things to her before shooting her in the back of the head and leaving her body on the leaf covered floor.

The woods dead brown leaves had been painted in her warm blood and when the cops found her corpse three days later, it had already been decomposing and was covered in bugs.

But her facial expression was still the same, fear and sadness was what had been painted on as her last moments before that bullet flew through her skull and froze that expression forever.

The cops broke the news to her mother about her dead child, along with evidence it had been none other than her brother, Sally's uncle who raped and murdered her in those woods.

They would've arrested him, if it weren't for the grown man going missing a day after Sally went missing.

They later found his corpse- or I mean, corpse pieces? Strung across the trees a few miles away from Sally's death bed.

They had a funeral for Sally and that seemed to be the end of it.

Until people started to walk into the woods at night and never walk out of it.

Stories started going around and after one month she became the towns legend.

Her existence became the stories parents told their kids so they wouldn't venture off beyond those trees, especially at night.

As I stare down at the poor, once innocent girl holding my hand, I can't help but feel sorry for her.

She's chatting away about the things she had done yesterday and how excited she is to show her new teddy bear to her mom.

The only issue is that her yesterday was over fifty one years ago and the bear she held was now coated in dried blood and dirt with its arm and eye missing.

Stuffing would fall out of its missing arms socket every now and then as we trotted towards the edge of the forest.

She seems like a truly nice child, but I know that once we reach the trees near the outside of the forest, she'll turn into a blood thirsty monster that will try to rip me to shreds.

"My uncle bought me this bear, his name is Charlie!" She exclaimed, proudly holding her other hand up with the damaged teddy bear in it.

I glanced at the old bear before looking back up as the moon started to peak through the leaves.

We're almost there.

"Hey Ms?" I hadn't realized I was ignoring her until she tugged on my arm a bit, my eyes flickering down to her own in alert as she stared up ahead.

Adrenaline filled my veins as a clear opening came into view, showing that with just a few more steps, we would be out of the dark woods.

My eyes turned towards the little girl holding my hand, her head was staring at the opening with an unreadable expression.

I let go of her hand and reach into my pocket, as soon as my fingers wrapped around the handle of my knife her head slowly turned to me.

Anger flashed over her expression and she lunged at me, I moved out of the way and struck, my knife digging into her wrist and cutting her seemingly fragile hand clean off.

She stared at her hand on the floor, black mist seeped from the cut where blood should be coming out, the hand slowly dissolving into nothingness along with her bear.

I took a step toward her, her head snapping in my direction, so fast, if she wasn't dead she would've probably twisted her own head clean off.

She let out an ear splitting scream, her hair lifting into the air and writhing around as she flew at me, her small hand morphing into a large clawed one.

She had moved so fast that I didn't have time to even blink before she grabbed hold of my wrist and slammed me into the floor.

I dropped my knife.

I let out a cough but didn't have time to do anything else because her entire body shifted into a large black clawed creature that unhinged its jaws and attempted to rip my abdomen open.

I kicked her jaw shut, using my free arm to feel around for my knife.

The hole in her head was brightly lit as I grabbed hold of my knife and stared at the emerald eyed monster "My mom will be sad if I don't come home.."

She suddenly shifted back, her eyes filled with the same sadness and fear she held the day she was murdered "Your mom will be alright."

"I don't want to do this again.." she continued, a few drops of blood fell from her forehead and landed on my cheek.

"This is the last time." And with one swift movement, I moved my right hand across her throat.

Blood seeped from the wound, her now small body falling back off of me as she reached up and tried to cover up her slit throat with her one hand.

Of course, the black, icky liquid continued to flow, reaching up over her face and down her dirtied pink dress, consuming her little body until nothing was left.

Getting a hold of my breathing, I sat forward and pat the leaves she had 'bled' out on.

Nothing.

Nothing was left to indicate she was ever here.

After checking around for any more signs she was somehow still here I let out a sigh and exited the woods.

My current house wasn't too far away from the woods, my mom knew what this job was and made sure to find one nearby to make things easier for me.

By the time I walked up the porch steps my heart had calmed down, allowing me to let out a nice sigh before I passed the door and locked it behind me.

I tried to be quiet as I walked down the hall, since all of the lights where off I'd assume mom was asleep already.

I walked into a box causing a string of curses to flow out of my lips as I felt around and brushed past it, rubbing my now aching shin in annoyance.

I should have seen this coming, due to my job, mom and I move around a lot, meaning we have boxes all the time and I end up accidentally kicking one every now and then.

I stepped into my room, quietly closing the door and heading over to my bathroom.

I turned on the light and stared into the mirror, my eyes glancing over my features for any injuries.

Other than being covered in dirt with the occasional leaf in my hair, I wasn't hurt.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, it was warm in this house so I pulled off my jacket and scarf.

Tossing the two garments onto the bathroom floor I entered my room again and glanced at my bed after seeing a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye.

A fluffy head popped out of my blankets, Kenya's dark eyes where hard to see in the moonlight but it was obvious he was looking at me.

I walked over to him and pet his head, the fox turning away and burrowing back into my blankets.

'I should probably sleep too.' Is what I thought and that is what I did when I plopped down onto the blankets below, avoiding Kenya's blanket burrow.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 275 11
DekuBaku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bakugou Katsuki, fresh out of college and still repaying student loans, but at least he has a job and a home of...
8.9K 187 12
Katsuki Bakugou, such a heat-headed, short-tempered and prideful man you will ever meet. He hates Izuku Midoriya - or does he? On the day of the Slud...
40.9K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
35.3K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...