Bonus Chapter pt. 4

(HELP My pics haven't been showing up on the top thing so I gotta just put them here)

—Before.—

—First Person POV.—

"Oh, right!" He blinks, rushing over to me.

Just as his hand reaches out for me, I'm lurched to the side—my back slamming into a wall on the far side of the room while more threads fling free and hook around my arms, pinning me there.

I let out a grunt, my eyes squinting shut in pain for a moment before blinking open. A figure leans down in front of me, glowing golden eyes staring into my own.

I thought it was just the lighting but his skin was actually grey by the looks of it, meanwhile his hair was clearly jet black.

And upon glancing over the ghost, I took in his rather grungy-like attire—a black trench coat, hoodie, undershirt, jeans, sneakers, and beanie.

"You really like black." I comment and he seems to smile at my snarky words, his mouth lifting to reveal a golden glow to match his eyes.

"Favorite color." He replies and my eyes widen in surprise "You're aware?" I wonder, curiosity clear in my words while I tilt my head towards the ghost.

"And what if I am?" He shoots back, his other-worldly voice sounding almost like it was resonating deeply in my head as he leaned forward.

"You'd remind me of someone." I answer.

"A lost love." He states but I'm not about to question how he'd known "And you're not scared?" The ghost continues after noticing my silence and changing the subject.

"Depends, are you possibly the ghost luring people into an abandoned apartment complex in the middle of the woods and slaughtering them?" I question, raising a brow and causing him to pause in thought.

"This building shows itself to whoever searches for it." He explains briefly "—And you guys take out anyone curious enough to search for it." I finish, giving the ghost a pointed stare.

"So while we're on the topic of slaughter and death, how exactly did.. This, happen?" I question and due to my arms being pinned by supernatural golden threads, I have to nod my head towards him and hope he got the gesture.

Denki lets out a shout from behind, my knife skidding below us and clinking against the wall I was currently strung up on.

My eyes follow the glint of the blade, deadpanning when I am painfully aware that I can't reach it.