ICE AGE: DAWN of the DINOSAUR...

Oleh MrsSkyJ2000

We remember from last time, the herd brought Ellie, Crash, Eddie and a wild kitten with them from the meltdow... Lebih Banyak

Congrats
Ice Age: Chapter 1: 3 little eggs
Ice Age: Chapter 2: The new Adventure
Arthur's note
Ice Age: Chapter 4: the fall then Rise
Ice Age : Chapter 5: Night time
Ice Age: Chapter 6: the Chasm of death
Ice Age: Chapter 7: Another night
Ice age: Chapter 8: Manny's doubt
Ice Age: Chapter 9: Plates of Whoa
Ice Age: Chapter 10: Peaches
Ice Age: Chapter 11: Hi I Am Rudy
Ice Age: Chapter 12: a great end
Ice Age: Chapter 13: The End
I do not own

Ice Age: Chapter 3: a new friend

3.6K 83 40
Oleh MrsSkyJ2000

The herd grouped together as the dinosaurs came closer with hunger in their eyes. As they step closer, a horn was heard, everyone, even the dinosaurs looked over to the direction of the sound.

"Is that a rodent?" Y/N asked as the creature looked over then grab a vine, swinging over "yabalalaa!" He yelled as he swung "aaaahhh!!" The vine broke, he was thrown into the forest and hitting into a tree "Ow!"

Buck POV

I quickly ran to the group, jumping in front of the group. Throwing fruit stink bombs at the dinosaurs, I grab my last one, biting the top off the bomb "TAKE COVER!!" I yelled.

-

The weasel threw the bomb down, making yellow dust come up. Helping the herd be able to hide, once the dinosaurs saw the animals were gone, the dinosaurs left.

2 couple dinosaur walk in a river with a baby ( I forgot the name, sorry )
The baby stop, getting excited over a plant.

It's parents groan, making the baby not eat it and walk away towards them, it got out of the river, wiggling the water off of em and it look back at the river with the corner of its eye, it turn back to it's parents and ran after them. The weasel came up, hiding under the lily pad with a sword in his mouth.

He look over to where the herd use the plants as a camouflage. Manny and Ellie used their trunks to look like trees, Diego used the leaves to go around his neck to make him look like a bush while crash made a tiara leaf and Eddie had a skirt. Y/N jump down from a tree with leaves around her neck.

( the leaves come off to how you actually look )

Y/N took the leaves off, looking over.

Y/N POV

I fix my fur up, making me look how I normally look, crash and Eddie started to run over to the strange weasel.

"Dude" Crash points at him you're "awesome! You're like the brother I never had!" Eddie ran over, holding his leaf skirt up "me too!" The weasel threw the sword at them, cutting eddie's skirt off , the sword went between them and the weasel was twirling himself. Drying himself off, I sat beside Diego, the weasel twirled backed around, taking the lily pad off. the weasel sniffed at Crash and Eddie, picking them both up with their tails, the weasel turns around to us, crash put his hands together "Can we keep him?"

Manny looked at Ellie with a confused look, the creature pounced onto Manny's face "baahhh!!!" "Aaaahh" Manny screamed

"Buck!" He barked into Manny's eye "what?" Buck climbs into manny's hair "The name's Buck." He grabs his hair "Short for, Buck-Minster." He climbs down to Manny's tusk, grabbing his trunk "Long for, buh!" He says in his trunk and the 'bug' echoed through his trunk.

Buck jumps down to Diego, grabbing his Fang "A little dull" touching the edge then he grab my paw, kissing my paw.

"Look at you..." I blush at his words, he goes around me, sniffing me but giving me my space. Buck jumps on Ellie's tusk "What are you doing here?" He asked

"Our friend was taken by a dinosaur."

"Well, he's dead. Welcome to my world. Now, uh, go home." He grab his sword "Off you pop!" About to walk away, I jump in front of him.

"Not without, Sid." I said, he smirked at me with a alluring stare. Chuckling a bit, I shook my head

"Y/N wait, maybe the deranged hermit has a point." Manny says, Ellie looked at him "Manny! We came this far, we're gonna find him." "I got tracks." Diego says

Ellie starts walking "Let's go."

I walk behind Ellie and Buck jump into my view upside down. Inches away from my face, Buck smiles "you'll find your friend..." he makes a funny face "in the AFTER-LIFE!" He goes back into a smile, I step back a bit. Crash and Eddie stood beside me, "How do you know? Oh great and wisely, weasely one." Crash asked, Buck jump down into the dinosaur foot print. He analyzed the food print then he licked it, tasting it a bit then spitting it out as he kneel on one leg "mmmhmm... Mummy dinosaur carrying three babies, and some floppy green thing?" "Yeah, we're friends with the floppy green thing." Manny said, Diego look confused "you got all that from the tracks?"

Buck stood up straight, rubbing his paws together "No, not really. I saw 'em come through here earlier." He points to the back of him "She's headed for Lava Falls. That's where they care, for the newborns. To get there! You got to go through the jungle of misery. Across the chasm of death. - To the plates of wow."

He made a map in the dirt, he smirk looking up at us.

"Whoa" crash, Eddie and me said.
"Okay!" Manny says "Good luck with the slow decadence to madness, we're gonna go now." Manny, Ellie and Diego tried to walk forward.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa!" Buck steps infront of Manny "what you-You think this is some sort of tropical getaway? You can't protect your mate! Mate!." Buck points at Manny "What are you gonna do with those-Those flimsy tusks..?" He Grab manny's tusk "when you run into the beast?"

Buck walks over and points into the forest with his one eye wide "I call him" he looks back at us "Rudy"

I started to laugh sarcastically "Oh good. Good. I was worried it was something intimidating, like, Sheldon or Tim. Maybe Angel..." I chuckle, Buck looks at me. I smirk at him then he turns away from me

Crash walks up to him with Eddie "Wait! You mean there's something bigger than Mommy Dinosaur..?"
"Aye!-"
"Eye?" Crash points to his eye
"Aye aye! -He's the one that gave me this." Buck points to his eyepatch, I purred.

"Whoa. He gave you that patch?" Crash asked "for free? That's so cool." "- Yeah, maybe he'll give us one, too!" Eddie and Crash started dancing, Buck look at Manny with a 'are they for real?' look.

Manny started to walk "Welcome to my world." I follow my herd, my tail wagging feeling his gaze on me.

"Abandon all hope, he who enters there!" He yells, Manny sighs "Alright we get it. Doom and despair. Yadda, yadda, yadda." I giggle at Manny then look back at Buck, I made a purring sound and look in front.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.2K 485 16
Life for the herd has been good. They live within a valley thats been surrounded in a wall, almost like a bowl and live in peace with other mammals...
5.6K 85 13
In this story, you were more like Manny's sister. You were a Gigantopithecus like Gutt, but you had more of that blue than grey fur. The grey-ish blu...
18.4K 300 8
Manny happily mated, a baby on the way, life should be just about perfect for the herd. Except Diego is leaving, and Sid has anxiety and adopts three...
57.3K 855 9
After Sid pilfers some dinosaur eggs, Manny, Diego, Kitty and the rest of their prehistoric pals enter a mysterious, underground world to rescue the...