You Will Always Be Mine (Inci...

Von FlamingArrowShipper

Rules: Don't judge this ship. (sorry if you don't like) A 2 year-old Litten lost his parents in a hurricane a... Mehr

Introductions!
In the Beginning
A New Friend?!?
Horrifying Watch
Please don't leave me!!!
Confession
Warning from the Dark
Addition to the Friend Fam
Forest Hunt
Egg Secret
Christmas Surprise
Snow Rush
Back by the Fire
Birth
Camping on MeleMele
Foxnapped
I'm Never Letting Go
To Be Continued......

Life with a Child

137 2 0
Von FlamingArrowShipper

1 and half years later

No one's POV:

Ever since the birth of Julia, things have taken a massive mature turn for not just her parents, but the others too. Everyone manage to graduate with good high marks and Upperclass Bachelor degrees after school and were even invited for a final prom night before the year ended with a good note. The prom was spectacular. Incineroar wore his finest black tux with black pants and a bow tie to match Decidueye's eyes. Decidueye wore the same color, but with the bow tie dyed as Incineroar's red fur color. The girls, Alice and Primarina wore feather-added dresses with necklaces of silver around their necks that matched for their time of a couple to start fresh. The mid-end of the Prom, however, was the best part of the night because Jake was ready to take on Victoria's hand of honor and proposed to her right on the dance floor in front of the enter school. Victoria almost cried while shocked as she said yes before Jake carefully slipped the ring onto her finger. The whole school erupted with scream and cheers for the young engaged couple and even louder when Jake did the manly act of picking his newly made fiancé up and kissing her romantically. It was the best day of any day of school ever made. Unfortunately, Julia had to stay at home with a Midday, still Savage not really on the trustworthy nanny list yet from what happened during the break. Jake and Victoria looked like a wedded-couple-to-be with each other's small rings on their dominate hands/paws. Victoria wore a short dress that laired with a floral feathered part of another skirt underneath with thin tights as the shade of pure black with semi high heels. Jake wore just like Deci and Incineroar had on, except for a flower pinned to the pocket of his tux, a small mixed color carnation and a small blue ribbon attached around the elastic piece to keep it steady. It was the best night of their lives and they sure took more than the average teen would during this amazing time of the school year. Once summer rolled around, Alice got herself put into medical school for a medical license and a doctoral degree to become a possible nurse in the emergency hospital in the future, so that she could learn and achieve what the greatest doctors have done for both humans and Pokémon alike. Victoria has also recently been accepted as a fine young student to a veterinary school close to the coast of the KoniKoni city. Decidueye and Jake made plans to try and reach their master's degree for vocational stuff for computer networking and coding together, but Incineroar was gonna be lonely with his lover throughout the day so Decidueye kinda had to talk out what he could possibly do. Since everyone else was continuing their education on a higher level for a good enough living, Incineroar couldn't say no to not putting any effort in too so he applied for an Automotive program at a different school that offered what he needed for the big bucks. He did originally wanted to join the forces of the military, but the thought of being thousands of miles away from his brand new family, he couldn't have the strength to just leave the in case he ever got deployed, or worse, lose his life in the line of protecting the region.

Speaking of family, Julia was now at least a year old now and a perfectly healthy and happy little girl to be grateful of her parents. She began to become a social yet very shy young fox around the rest of the gang, especially towards the Rockruff pups whenever they came over for a play date to try and get to know her a bit. Julia was soon starting to pronounce sounds of words that she hears from some of the others and tries to imitate the same words, but as a young mind, can't do so till it developed more frequently. That's when her dad, Decidueye, thought of something that he could teach his daughter. Most of the gang knew at least some Spanish or Portuguese language because of an introductory course they took in middle school, and Decidueye was the one mostly into it himself. He began to teach Julia the simple everyday ABC's both in English and Spanish so she could get a brief understand earlier than the normal age. Plus, it could be useful if she ever met any Spanish speaking Pokémon around her age after couple practice days. Alongside her speaking skills, Incineroar has taken part in helping her improve her move set and physical combat. Shockingly at a young age, she's been doing really well with the help of twigs and small thin branches for her growing fangs coming in. And sometimes when it gets to a time when it's semi at a bad time, Incineroar and Decidueye always held their daughter as a reminder that things would get better just how things were getting better back then. Somehow, it always worked and they prayed for it to be okay. On the side lines, Savage sort of got used to see Julia at the house and the baby vulpine soon found her favorite outside of the family Pokémon whenever he'd ever come over with the Rockruff pups. It was adorable and also a little a lot for Savage to handle, but Julia had her ways to make herself be okay in Savage's book.

Oh! And what are we forgetting?!? Dark Decidueye, as you remembered while back who warned everyone about Shiny Primarina, adopted Julia's newborn dark form into his custody the same way that Decidueye took in Julia with Incineroar, but from the darker side authorities. Dark forms in children are only born at the first year of a child's life after the child has developed their first emotions. Although raising her alone, Dark Decidueye still deeply cared for her and was almost more protective than Incineroar was over Decidueye. Her fur was the same purple violet as her living form, but just a darker shade. Same thing went for her tuffs in her ears and her eyes like her adoptive non-dominant father. It did somehow bring the feminine side of Dark Decidueye a little whenever he really thought of his new daughter after she was created after a year of Decidueye's kid was born. The reason being was that his lover was out in the army and didn't return without notice of his presumed death. A death of a dark form doesn't affect its own living body at all in any form. However, the only affect was the lifespan of the body because they are a part of their soul and state of living. It dawned on Dark Decidueye for a long time to know his lover was dead and sometimes cried black tears of pain and sorrow sometimes whenever he was alone or when his daughter was around to at least show his soft side to. But despite being a single parent, he did the best in raising his newly developed daughter and even sometimes tried to get her lighter side to meet her darker side through the mirror, the usual way that he meets with Decidueye every time. It was always a funny time to make him smile a little on the other side when he watched a confused young bright Julia trying to look at her reflection not moving the same way as herself. It was the cutest thing to him and he sometimes even does it in private whether or not Decidueye was around but Julia near a mirror. Everything was perfect for both layers and their children, it was amazing.

What could get anything get any better than this?

Today, was the average party cloudy day that was at almost at its best. Victoria and Primarina were out shopping and a coffee treat down the block from home. Alice was out at the fountain down Royal Avenue with Jake to help out on what Victoria would like for the wedding preparations. The Lycanrock trio were walking down the streets with the Rockruff pups just to get out of the house after so long of not getting around anywhere and having to drag Savage out of his place. As for Incineroar, he was trying to find Decidueye and Julia for the past half hour.

"Deci!!! Julia!! Where are you guys?!? I need ya for somethin, babe!!" Incineroar called out for the two of his loved ones.

But there was no answer.

"Babe!! If you're hiding from me, I will find you and tackle you with tickles if you don't come out." Incineroar said out loud while chuckling a little.

Still no answer.

That's when Incineroar remembered that he never checked the nursery. He did before the first time when Julia was in the there during his search for Decidueye until she wasn't in there anymore and Julia was added to the hunting list too. He quietly opened the door and noticed a small blanket laying on the pink soft carpet floors. Incineroar went over to pick it up until he felt something sharp underneath it and it slightly moved a tiny bit away to the right. He jumped at the small movement till he looked further more to where the sharp thing moved and realized that it was Decidueye's clawed foot after noticing Decidueye sleeping right there with Julia adorably resting beside him, close to his chest and Decidueye's arms completely around her gently like a teddy bear. The blanket was mostly covering up Julia up to her upper middle body and the rest was Decidueye's soft wings giving her extra warmth. The fire tiger tried not to awe too loud to wake them both up. He gave up on the what he needed Decidueye for the thing he wanted and laid right beside his sleeping daughter and smiled as he kinda stared at his adorable sleeping owl holding their baby. He remember how Decidueye asked if he could be a good parent, and questioned of why he would ask such a question if he could hold his daughter perfectly. It is the cutest thing ever! Why would did he ask that question on that day? Incineroar got closer to the both of them and shared Decidueye's holding of Julia. He smiled a little while resting his head on his other arm before noticing Decidueye's eyes fluttering and to the sound of the vents turning on the air conditioning.

"Well good morning, cute cheeks~." Incineroar whispered to Decidueye with a smile as soon as he saw those beautiful green eyes.

Decidueye responded in a giggle plus a blush as he used one of his hands/paws to rub his eyes after for probably sleeping since Incineroar started trying to find him and Julia. He also rubbed his cheeks as well just to not look like he was burning up in front of the small girl in case she woke up and saw him blushing hot red like her other father's fur. He sat up very very slowly with Julia still in his grasp and noticed Incineroar still giving him that lovingly smile when he wanted him for something.

"Don't you even think about, Inci."

"What? All I want is to cuddle with my two babies." Incineroar replied while sitting up too with a pink blush rising to a magenta color.

...

"Inci babe, we only h-have o-one child." Decidueye stuttered out while blushing darker, flushed.

"Oh come on~ please?? I've been looking for you both all day."

"Okay okay!! But only a tiny bit, because I need to get back to planning after procrastinating with Julia." Decidueye whispered out while laying back down with Incineroar and immediately getting scooped into his lap.

"What do you mean by planning? Babe, what did we say about taking breaks??"

"No Inci, it's a good something I'm planning about. I promise you. Besides, I don't start my new school till early October anyways." says Decidueye while rubbing his head and resting it on Incineroar's shoulder.

"Ohhh? Alright, go on." Incineroar continued to let him talk while wrapping his arms around Decidueye's waist.

"Well...the others have been thinking about maybe celebrating the accomplishments that everyone made over the last summer from school and our chances of going to a higher level of education....so! We all thought about going to a camping trip on MeleMele Island, just as a little thing to unwind our anxiety away before we actually start the class paper work." Decidueye explains while slightly rocking Julia a little bit and brushing her little tuffs with his fingers.

"Oh Deci, that's great. I'm glad that we get to get out and do something together as a friend family, and now with our new daughter, it's going to be her first forest experience." Incineroar said with a relieved tone and his ears lowering as he held his mate and daughter.

"Mhm! Especially for our little girl, it will be her first time outside of the island so I have a feeling she's going to love seeing new Pokémon there too." Decidueye agreed while smiling.

Decidueye continued to work through his words of the camping plan to Incineroar and that they were gonna be staying for at least the long weekend up till the upcoming Tuesday. As they were talking, the small violet fox opened her eye lids to see mostly Incineroar up from her vision but only listened to how he spoke to her other daddy. She could slightly understand some words but she was still in the spot of learning mouthing out the words so it was hard for her to mimic Incineroar's lips. She felt Decidueye's warm wing cover her small body and curled up into it with a small baby fox sound that made both parents look down at her and give some attention to how she was awake already. Although Julia tried to "go back to sleep" just to play around since she was mostly sleeping all through the morning with a bottle in hand and being in a loved one's arms. The reason of how she learned this was when she was playing with one of her squeaky toys in the living room and saw Decidueye run into the room and dive right onto the couch, as she watched him from the floor. He covered himself with a whole blanket and just stayed there for about, to her, was a very long time till her other dad, Incineroar, came in with a semi loud and flushed mixed with a hint of frustration. He immediately got his eyes on the couch where her owl dad was laying down on, looking like he'd been sleeping for minutes at a time till it turned to a full hour. Incineroar immediately but softly shouted Decidueye's fully name instead of "Daddy," the way that Incineroar mentions Decidueye to her and dove right on top of him with a cute squeal falling after it. She didn't understand what her papa tiger was trying to say, something about "stress" and how it was bad for her owl dad during some times at the daytime. That's when Incineroar did it, he was literally trying to hold Decidueye down while giving him something called "tickles" as Incineroar words it and Julia saw it as him playing around and giving affection to Decidueye because he noticed how much kisses he gave to him through a couple tickle spots being made. She wanted to join in too but that later on became her first positive regret. It was a funny feeling all over her body but she liked it for some reason and both wanted and didn't want it at once.

Both parents remembered the same event of how the fire tiger tickle attacked his bird lover and how he managed to fake his sleep just to get out of it. Decidueye giggled at Julia's little "give me attention" game and started to kiss her small belly, resulting in an adorable fox cheer noise with her tail going bananas. This time, he kept going but now with blowing raspberries to make her join and going to her hunting pose with a playful growl and a giggle, tail wagging like Sonic's speedy running legs.

"Looks like our princess is awake for the big news." Incineroar implied Julia being their princess as he chuckled over her cute fuss over.

Julia crawled back over to Incineroar and sat up in his lap while smiling to see him after a long morning of sleeping and warm milk to keep her in her slumber till the last afternoon started. As her small emerald eyes locked in on Decidueye's similar green ones, she blinked a small wink that got Decidueye into a tiny blush of her little trick to get attention from the two of them and Decidueye joined in on the hold again.

Once everyone returned back to the house, the plan for the camping trip continued with some of the emergency stuff listed down on pieces of paper for everyone to see if they either have or don't have. Everyone was really excited about the small vacation before the paper work comes in the mail. All except Dark Decidueye, who was watching from the shadows of the curtains with his black cat ears lowering with the talk of camping going longer and longer with feedback and agreements. For him having to come along with his new child, despite being a strong, brave, and very serious dark form of somebody, he was unsure and insecure about how'd they'd stay in the woods on a completely different island. When he heard that Julia was coming along for the trip, it really irritated him because now he had to bring HIS daughter too. It's not because of frustration of caring for a child the first outside in the wilderness, but it's about the one who started the conflict between him and his lover's loss: Shiny Primarina. However for it to be almost two whole years since she was last seen by anybody or heard from the pack, he was still pissed off and a deathly aura always surrounded him whenever he wanted to take revenge. But as a dark form, he trained himself to stay strong and not be weak for revenge to come to him and damn it he regrets it big time when Decidueye hit puberty. He knows that Shiny Primarina is still out there, waiting for something to come out and strike off the crust of the bat for Decidueye. No, even worse...possibly his first child and ONLY child. My Arceus, if she ever planned on just killing her as vengeance for Incineroar taking her love of her life away, there's no way to make him smile again no matter how many years Decidueye lives, he won't smile. On worser terms; if Julia dies, then her dark form, his daughter, would soon die and fade away forever with her soul. He already lost a lover to her through wars of the military, he can't lose a child to a stupid idea outside of the island. It was doing so good without her being around or in his aura senses, he wanted to get high off that feeling but now it had to end in a way or two for reality to smack him again.

He kept staring at the team as they began to have positivity tones in their voices until he didn't want to hear anymore of it from anybody else other than those not of the ones he called family. Again, he didn't want to bring his dark form daughter outside of the island when there's a psycho still roaming the lands of Alola. But he had to, he was attached to Decidueye's common sense, gut feelings, and his guardian that had to protect him within all costs of humanity and spirit. Taking himself and Dark Julia out with them would result in both of them protecting their soul owners for at least a couple days, which could still be risky depending on where they're going. He floats back towards Decidueye and Incineroar's bedroom and went through the mirror and into his own room, just the exact size as theirs but with black wallpaper, wooded floors with a few carpets, and most of his stuff from the darker side that he bought himself. The dark owl relentlessly looked back at the mirror before floating over to where his dark form of a daughter's room was. It wasn't as bright and energetic as Julia's back in the other side, but it consisted of the ceiling being like the stars made in the skies at night. Her walls were with the blood red color and a mix of a regular orchid color with flowers chained to their vines of thorns. Her floor was just a fluff floor, just like the original nursery, but it was almost completely black to match her new aura that's similar to his own when in guard. Her crib stood firmly against the wall with pure marble that looked to be painted with the blood of those who tried to hurt the family Dark Decidueye loves and a tiny crib chandelier slowly moving in a circular motion with charms of an axe, a crescent moon, a used arrow, and a bloody knife in which he made himself in the first grade, hung on by a tiny but tight chain that matched some of her toys that he got before she was in formed into his custody. Dark Decidueye stared down the dark nursery room and nearly didn't hear his daughter's playful growls coming from her closet. He landed on his claws feet and opened the closet door see his adorable dark form daughter biting on the ragged up Shiny Primarina doll that he used as a voodoo doll months ago before and even after what happened to his lover. To his dark humor, his ears lower and a fluttery feeling in his heart that made his tail start to wag and sway to the breeze of the heat coming from the vents above.

"There's my beautiful girl." He said in his finally happy dark ghost voice.

"Dada!!" Dark Julia said in her cute newly developed baby ghost voice.

The tiny dark fox stood on her hind legs in attempts to float up to her dad but Dark Decidueye lets her save energy and give her some credit and a little fidget with his tail in her small paws for a little bit of time. His black ears wiggled with a bit of affection while smiling away from his thoughts of the camping trip and only on his daughter wagging her tail and trying to catch his moving ears. He hugged and snuggled her with owl noises that were dark enough to be called cute in his opinion and it definitely made the dark fox happy to see how much her dada loves her, even though she sometimes questions about where her other dad was. She always saw her other self having Incineroar by Decidueye at different times, day or night, didn't matter. Dark Julia didn't get it up at first because she never saw anyone in the dark side that was similar to how Incineroar was towards Decidueye for her own father. It was a good thing that she never knew of her other parent's death or cause of his disappearance and lack of presence to Dark Decidueye, but it's becoming a bigger issue for her to keep it down anymore. But seeing her dada this happy to see her for the, probably, the twelfth time from being in the other side, she decided to wait just a tad bit longer. Dark Decidueye twirled her around as he lifts her up into the air as he flew inside his aura down the stairs and into the living room where all of Dark Decidueye's weapons were kept behind bullet proof glass doors to contain his daughter's safety from the blades harming her new skin. At least she could still admire them and even asked him a couple times if she could ever get some of her own weapons someday. It did bring the giggles and softness into his world of harsh truth and seriousness from the other side world behind the mirror.

"D-dada?" Dark Julia said in her cute ghost voice.

"Yes my dear devil?" Dark Decidueye replied while lifting her up like the Lion King.

"I-is papa c-ome h-home soon?" She tried to pronounce on her own while her smile slightly turning to a more sincere look.

"U-u-uh-ummmm..."

He froze, shocked. Dead in place and unable to speak. Dark Decidueye didn't know want to respond to that to anyone who knows of what happened to his long lost lover, let alone from a child, HIS OWN CHILD. His insides stayed silent because what the hell do you say to that? Dark Decidueye knew that he was now a single parent and had to answer this question somewhere when she got older and her body more developed within her aura and spirit matter but her asking now, far early from the age that he wished she was to be so he can answer. He couldn't put up the right words to say the truth. He couldn't scar her like this now, she just started her life. Dark Julia can't have this infinite emotional roller coaster like the one he was having currently.

"W-well my dear, I-it's uhh...grown up stuff. P-papa is on a big trip and keeps getting the pull over." Dark Decidueye tries to stay happy while cringing at his own answer.

"Gwon up suff?" asked Dark Julia with her head tilted in confusion.

"W-well...."

*sigh*

"My dear devil, our lord, Arceus is at his highest for respect from both me and you. Hopefully he will be back when he concludes a meeting with papa and a decision is trying to make its way home." He tries to explain without trying to sound negative or show signs of a lie of his death.

"Ooo, da lord? I-is da lord here at home?"

"Yes my little poison orb, he is with everyone other on both sides; light and dark. He will be kind enough to send papa home in time before then." Dark Decidueye continued to talk while cradling her and silver chains slowly emerge from his back into the cabinets of the kitchen.

"Okay dada!" The little fox responded with a smile again.

*Phew!! Thank Arceus for that save. I owe you one big time, sir* the dark owl thought to himself, hoping Arceus would hear him.

"Now, who's hungry for some devil dog liver?~."

"Me!!! Me!!" Dark Julia exclaimed while her tail started up its wagging marathon again with a dark aura surrounding herself as a telekinetic attempt.

"Alright my dear devil~ tell you what, you can watch a movie till it's all set and cooked for lunch, okay?" He added while putting her down on the couch so she doesn't hurt herself if her telekinetic power wasn't strong enough to carry her whole weight.

"Oh oh! C-an I wach C-Coraline p-pwease dada? Pwease??" The young fox asked with full-on polite manners.

"Of course my sweetheart ❤️." He replied while using his own telekinetic ability to press the on button the remote and typed in "Coraline" for his daughter on demand.

Before leaving again and as some beginner ads were playing, he carried her up once more and kissed her multiple times. The little girl squealing and happy fox noises came like she was the happiest child in the world and the luckiest. Now both dark tails were wagging in sync with one another as they touched noses to represent how much love they had from one's heart to the other. Dark Decidueye gently puts her down and floated over to the kitchen when his chain ribbons already got all the cooking ware out while he was using his ability for Dark Julia. He sometimes forgot how used he was to multi-tasking, it was his own fault that he has to blame for that one. But that is okay, he could do it smoothly if this can keep up till Arceus really spoke up. The owl then had his eyes look up on the "bleeding" multi photo frame with him and his lover holding his hand with a daunting bouquet of blank pansies, calla lilies, and even a single rose that he put behind his ear with the throb cut lose from place.

*I know this is what you've dreamt of for a long while now, my love....remember of what we talked about for this to happen, tell Arceus that I hope what I said was true and you will return to me and my scarred heart, and possibly your new daughter's heart too.* Dark Decidueye said to himself that he hoped either his deceased lover or Arceus could hear him as a small prayer as the frier were turned on to heat number 7.

End of Chapter 13

Hello everyone!! I hope you enjoyed that chapter. It took me a little while to write and think about what they did over that period. But also, if you have any ideas of what nicknames to give for Dark Decidueye and his daughter, then please please PLEASE please share them. Just leave them down in the comments and I promise to give a shoutout to you in an upcoming chapter in the future.

Thank you guys!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95.3K 7.7K 44
[Wattpad's Summer Reading Checklist 2022 Pick] "'Hella heavy' is your response to seeing me with a literal fish tail?" "Sorry. Should ... should it b...
15.2K 745 46
(Highest position in #pokemon: 140.) Hero. That word alone sparks many things in your head, doesn't it? A superhero? A hero awarded for doing somethi...
2K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...
14.1K 483 66
It's been two years since Team Rocket was defeated for good, and months since Ash confessed his love to Serena. The young couple are now Research Fel...