Saviour of insanity (Hetalia)

By Canadian_ghost

~Hetalia fanfic~ Matthew has been diagnosed with something terrible, leading him to fall into the hands of in... More

Chapter 1 -Believe-
Chapter 2 -Last hope?-
Chapter 3 -Discoverey-
Chapter 4 -Savior-

~Prolouge~ The misfortunate past

1.1K 23 2
By Canadian_ghost

It has been ten years since Matthew was diagnosed with something which made his life an infinite hell, a mental disorder. After hearing this news, Matthew gave up, leaving himself victim to the disorder, this... Was a horrible mistake. He slowly fell into the hands of insanity itself, causing him to mysteriously disappear without any trace. After Matthew had disappeared, He found a worn out and old house deep in the forest, which he now calls home.

And this, was how it all began...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
261K 4.7K 11
One day Alice had seen a vision of a older lady playing a piano and suddenly changing intuments. Alice didn't know she was but she had light brown ey...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.8K 183 17
Makoto has been in the hospital for his entire life. He wouldn't know any better than the daily check-ups, nurses and long and boring days. Haruka us...