Ruthless (Eric x OC) Divergen...

By Stephaniao_o

"Please, Grace let me explain. I-",he starts. But i interrupt him. "Theres nothing to explain Eric. You've ha... More

Chapter 1 -Dispair
Long time no see.
Chapter 3 - Memories
Confrontation I
Chapter 5 - Explanations
Getting worse
Dont leave
Sacrifice
The Plan
3 weeks after
Back in black
No weakness anymore
Confrontation II
Whatever happens?
Getting physical (4 days)
(3 days) Pain
Truth (2 days)
(1 day) Oh no!
The Attack
Oblivion
Light
The lake
Authors note!!!
I decided on you!
Learning to breath
Old society
Bad Blood
Snow
Important Author's Note!!!!!
Masquerade
Last Authors note!!!

Paralysis (5 days)

6.8K 140 8
By Stephaniao_o

Grace POV:

I slowly open my eyes and shiver. Why is it so damn cold here?
I yawn and strech while still lying down and turn my head to the right, to see Eric completely wrapped up in the blanket leaving me in just my clothes.
I groan. He always used to do that back in Erudite and it annoyed the hell out of me. But i have to admit he looked kind of cute all wrapped up like this and with his hair pointing in all directions.
I shifted in the bed with my eyes closed shut, and started pulling the blanket away from him and onto me.
"Dont you dare.", Eric growls quietly his voice raspy. I ignored him and pulled harder using more strength in my tired arms.
"Im", i start, still pulling with all my might,"freezing my ass o-woaah!"
I pull one last time and the blanket losens and with the impact i used i fall onto the floor with a grunt, the coveres landing on top of me.
I can hear Eric laughing and i sigh.
"Im glad that you find my misery so amusing, grumpy.", i say and pull myself of the floor.
"Im glad you do, little cookie.", he says and starts pulling the blanket. Soon we had a serious tug war going on neither of us eager to lose.
Suddenly we were interrupted by a loud knock on Erics door. We look at eachother, confused at who that might be so early and let go of the blanket at the same time, causing us both to fall back.
We start laughing  and shoving eachother while walking to the door. I let Eric open it to reveal Evelyn with a coffee mug in her hand.
"Good that you're here too Grace i was looking for you.", she says and takes a sip of her coffee.
I frown and Eric does the same, still standing in front of me while crossing his arms over his bare chest.
"Why? Is something the matter?", i ask then.
She nods. "There are only 5 days left until our plan will unfold and i wondered if you could teach all of your initiates those special techniques you know.", she says while looking at me expectantly.
"Special techniques?", Eric asks and turns his head to look at me confused.
"Oh Yeah, you know, how to paralyze your opponent with just one touch and stuff like that.", i explain matter of factly making him raise his eyebrows in surprise.
"Damn girl and i thought you were just a little whimp.", he laughs and i glare at him.
Did he just call me a whimp? Oh, hes so going to get some for that!
I clear my throat swallowing my anger and nod at Evelyn.
"Yeah sure i can, then the others have some time off right?", i ask.
"Well that is up to them i guess. Thanks Grace, see you later.", she says and leaves.
"Great, more work for me.", i grumble making Eric chuckle beside me.
"Ohhh, someones grumpy today.", he mocks and starts ruffling my hair making it messier than it already is.
I groan. Why did i forgive him again?
"Seriously Eric,  stop. It.", i demand.
"Make me.", he shoots back with an evil glint in his eyes.
There is a long silence in which i think about all the ways i could make him stop.
Hes ticklish and only i know the spots.
-Nope not a good idea, he knows mine too.
Maayybee, punching him right in the face?
-Nope, too brutal, and its too early in the morning for that.
Ugh, how about running?
-Nope, im not a pansycake.

I glare at him as he smirks thinking he had won.
I finally had an idea which will piss him off, big time. I smirk.
"Okay.", i finally say and push him out of his apartment, closing the door behind me and locking it.
"Hey! What the hell??!!", he shouts and bangs on the door.
I step away from the door laughing.
"LET ME IN GRACE ANGELINE FUCKING MATTHEWS!!!", he shouts and i laugh even harder at him for using my full name.
"Make me, Grumpybear!", i shout back and start walking to the big window opening it wide. A fresh breeze was blowing into my face blowing my hair out of my view. I smile.
Well, lets get some fresh clothes!
I step over the ledge of the window and hold onto the edge of it so i dont fall to my death. Then while hanging from the window i slowly climb onto the balcony of Erics neighbor. Four.
Thank god he had a balcony!
I gracfully jumped onto it, peeking into the room through the mostly closed curtains.
I knocked on the window softly and waited a few seconds before a sleepy Four appeared. He frowns when he sees me and opens the window, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"What the hell Grace?", he grumbles and i enter his room. "I have a good reason, sexgod, trust me.", i whisper smiling at the still sleeping Tris.
"Sex-god?", Four asks and looks at me confused.
"Oh come on Toby, dont act so innocent i accidentally heard you yesterday. Also... You smell like sex.", i say, smirking.
His eyes widen and he looks embarrassed.
I just ruffle his hair and laugh. "Ohhh, little Toby is finally growing up.", i tease and start walking towards the apartment door.
"Yeah, yeah fuck you too.", he mumbles while scraching his neck and following me.
"So are you gonna tell me whats going on or not?"
I open the door just a little and peek through the small space seeing a very pissed Eric trying to kick in his door.
I close the door again and look back at four.
"I pissed off Eric, big time.", i laugh and he snorts.
"You two friends again?", he asks. I nod, grinning.
"Took you long enough.", he grumbles and i giggle punching him playfully.
"So how did you exactly piss him off? Not that its a big challenge to do so.", he asks, one eyebrow raised.
"Locked him out of his apartment.", i say and start laughing again, making Four laugh too.
I peek through the door again and realize that he had given up trying to get in and rushes past the door and angrily knocks on Max's door right next to Four's.
A while after, Max opens and Eric enters, already ranting.
I slowly open the door wider and step out, turning around to face a smirking four.
"You're so done for.", he says, shaking his head.
"You didnt see me, and you wish.", i whisper and wink at him before silently running towards my room in stealth mode.
Thank god that i was a trained dauntless leader, else everyone would hear me now, including Eric.
I open my door and enter kicking off my boots and heading for the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria stuffing a tone of cereal in my mouth, i didnt realize i was hungry until i stepped out of the shower.
I had put on a black skintight onsie with some black boots because it was the most comfortable thing i had for today.
I had a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach as if i was being watched. Eric was pissed and i had to hide as much as possible so i wouldnt "be done for" as Four so poetically put it.
Someone snapped me out of my thoughts by waving his hand in my face.
"Earth to Grace. Earth to Grace. You there?", Max asks and sits down beside me followed by Four and Tris who sit down infront of us.
"Yeah, yeah. What time is it?", i ask while looking around nervously for any signs of Eric. Yes, i was scared right now because i knew him better than anyone and no one, no one messes with him the way i did.
And i knew i was going to pay for that.
"9:45. You still got time. And relax he's at Evelyns office, he'll be stuck there for a while.", Four reassured me and i relaxed.
"Perfect.", i breathed out and smiled.
After a while i started to sip my coffee and wrinkled my nose, coffee is disgusting without sugar. I sigh and pour some sugar while smiling cheekily at Tris.
"Sooo, Tris, did you, you know, tie eachothers shoes yesterday?", i ask, pretending to be facinated by the hot liquid in my cup.
Max burst out laughing spitting out the muffin he was eating.
"What?", she asked confused while Four glared at me.
"You know, did you do the nasty? Did you go to the boneyard?",i ask innocently while Max died of laughter beside me," oh, oh, did you ride the pony?, Did you do it doggy style?, get physical?, "watcha gon do wit all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?", put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up, did you suck it, shove it in, wedge it or did you friction in the sheets?",i counted down on my fingers. Caleb, who had sat down beside Tris a while ago spit out his drink and looked at his sister, his eyes wide as saucers.
"Okay i cant think of more right now i tell you more later.", i chuckled and raised my brow expectantly.
Tris's eyes widen and she turns to Four who was giving me the best death glare he could do.
"Wha-we didn-how do yo-", she muttered and i laughed.
"Dont worry sweetie, it was accidental i just happened to hear you when i passed sexgod's room over here.", i stated matter of factly pointing at Four.
"Stop.calling.me.that.", Four muttered dangerously.
"Meh, i wouldn't exactly call him a sexgod.", Tris stated, winking at me, which made me and Max laugh hard.
Fours mouth hung wide open and he stared at her in pure shock. She just laughed and nudged him playfully.
"Im just kidding, calm down.", she giggled.
"Oh oh.", i sung quietly and quickly slipped under the table, hiding. Soon after, Max's head popped up, looking at me questionably. I just stared at him with wide eyes and pointed at the bulky figure at the entrance. A very pissed Eric. He mouthed an 'oh' and sat back normally pretending i wasnt there. Soon after, a pair of black boots appeared infront of me, and i prayed that he wouldn't see me.
"Whose coffee is that?", he asked with his deep voice sitting down on my chair. I backed away so that i wasnt touching his legs and hit Tris's legs with my back.
"Its mine, you can have it.", Max answered.
There was a long silence.
"Did anyone see Grace?", Eric then asked.
Oh, no. Hes going to kill me.
"Nope, isnt she supposed to train the initiates today?", Four asked innocently, and i let out a quiet sigh of relief. Good boy.
"She is. But i need to... Talk to her before she does.", he answered. Talk? Talk. So thats what hes calling it now.
"We'll tell you when we see her. By the way, did you two clear things out?", Tris asks. Eric sighs. "Yeah we did, but im having a hard time enjoying our friendship right now because she already managed to piss me off.", he growled.
"Oh, oh. What did she do this time?", Four asks innocently and i roll my eyes.
"That bitch locked me out of my apartment.", he growled again, "im still figuring out how to make her pay but when i do, she's going to wish she'd never done that."
'Shit', i mouthed to myself.
"I already feel bad for her.", Caleb stated, making Eric hiss a 'Shut up, stiff'. He then raised from the chair and took off into the opposite direction out of the cafeteria and towards the medical center. When he was out of sight i slowly came out from under the table. "You're a dead girl.", Four stated smirking.
"Im not, shut up Four.", i hissed and made my way to the initiates who where currently eating at the big table i was heading to.
I crossed my arms infront of my chest and said:" Okay guys we have another out of order training session, be in the training room in 10. You'll learn something fun today, promise"
And with that i took off to the training room.
When i arrived i started pulling unnecessary mats away and pushing one big mat into the center of the room. By the time i finished, the intiates had gathered infront of me looking excited.

Eric POV:

I was heading towards the medical center thinking she might be hiding at the doc's office but changed my mind quickly and started heading towards the training room.
I smirked. Oh, i would make her pay. No one messes with me like that and makes me freeze my ass off in the hallway. Fortunately Max lend me some clothes and helped me break into my own apartment to find my window wide open. That sneaky bitch! But she couldnt hide forever. I knew that Max and the others knew where she was, im  not that stupid. But im gonna find her on my own and the longer i need the worse her punishment will be.
I finally arrive at the training room seeing Grace pulling the big mat in place and all of the initiates standing infront of it. There she is!
She was wearing a black onsie which was hugging every curve she had. She looked damn hot!
'Fucking stop Eric! She's your bestfriend!', i scold myself and stay in the shadows waiting for a perfect time to pay her back.

"Okay listen up! Our attack is going to be in 5 days. We've been training you as hard as we could and you have improved very much! But it is not only strength and speed that is going to help you win there are also certain tricks to turn every fight to your profit, and im going to show you those today!", she shouted and a few excited shouts could be heared.
She kicked off her boots and stepped onto the mat.
"Who's gonna help me demonstrate?", she asks and a big guy, Matt was his name i think, stepped onto the mat next to her, grinning like an Amity.
"Okay, first thing im gonna teach you is, simple paralysis.", she stated and started to explain how it works while Matt pretended to be the enemie and attack her.
She grabbed him by his shoulders and spun him around using his running force. Now that his back was facing her she showed the two spots which were essential for this type of attack. She hit him between his shoulder blades once and then further down his back at the end of his spine. As soon as she hit him there he falls to the ground looking shocked.
"I want you all to memorize these simple hits, you dont even have to put much force behind them, your hitting nerves which are paralizing your opponent for several minutes so you have the time to kill him, knock him out or escape. Only use it if you're outnumbered or your opponent seems unbeatable.", she explains and the initiates stare at her in awe. I smirk. Thats my tough cookie.
She lookes down at Matt who was trying to get up but failed.
"Our Matt here, probably wont feel his arms and legs for the next 10 minutes, tops. I suggest you start practicing but", she held up one finger," dont actually punch, pretend."
The intiates all found a place and started practicing, leaving Grace alone on the mat with the helpless initiate.
I smirk, as i push myself off the wall I've been leaning on and make my way over to them. Time for payback!

A/N:
Hey guys! Im seriously struggling to think of a good payback for Grace. If you guys can think of anything Eric-like i could use, please comment and let me know.
Also please vote so i know you like / read my story, it would really mean a lot!
Other than that, thanks for the many reads and i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 901 26
╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗ ║ Book Two ║ ║ of ║ ║ Three ║ ╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...
132K 3.1K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...
8.9K 328 25
This is book one of I am dauntless tetralogy. I hope you enjoy it. The story begins with a girl named Daniella from abnegation faction. All in her 16...
71.7K 2.2K 36
Sequel to 'Ruthless' Peace. Thats all the people wanted. Some died for it. Some sacrificed for it. Grace Matthews: The girl who killed her mother and...