ICE AGE: DAWN of the DINOSAUR...

By MrsSkyJ2000

We remember from last time, the herd brought Ellie, Crash, Eddie and a wild kitten with them from the meltdow... More

Congrats
Ice Age: Chapter 1: 3 little eggs
Ice Age: Chapter 3: a new friend
Arthur's note
Ice Age: Chapter 4: the fall then Rise
Ice Age : Chapter 5: Night time
Ice Age: Chapter 6: the Chasm of death
Ice Age: Chapter 7: Another night
Ice age: Chapter 8: Manny's doubt
Ice Age: Chapter 9: Plates of Whoa
Ice Age: Chapter 10: Peaches
Ice Age: Chapter 11: Hi I Am Rudy
Ice Age: Chapter 12: a great end
Ice Age: Chapter 13: The End
I do not own

Ice Age: Chapter 2: The new Adventure

3.5K 64 23
By MrsSkyJ2000

Eggberd, Shelly and Yoko was freaking out, crying out "It's okay, it's okay, Momma's here!"

Hearing a Roar, Y/N look at Crash and Eddie "Do earthquakes shriek?" She asked, both of them shrugged. Y/N look over seeing a huge female dinosaur, she shrieked, Ellie grab Y/N putting her on her back. "I thought those guys were extinct!"
"Well then, that is one angry fossil." Y/N says 

"Sid!" Y/N and Manny scream, seeing that Sid disappeared with the baby dinosaurs. Everyone froze, The dinosaur kneel down, looking around

"Nobody move a muscle" he says as the dinosaur continues to look around.

(Imagine your behind the hedgehog)

The hedgehog runs, making the dinosaur angry that she destroys the cliff bridge

Making everyone run, Y/N jump off of Ellie's back and ran off. Grabbing Crash and Eddie, throwing them in the air, catching them on her back.

Running off, the dinosaur walks. Almost crushing Manny and Ellie, Y/N shrieks, making the dinosaur look back at her. Eddie and Crash played dead,
Y/N turn around, quickly running off.

Everyone screamed as the Dinosaur looked around, Sid came out a bit of the opening from a cave made out of rocks, seeing the huge dinosaur he walked backwards to the baby dinosaurs that were crying "Shh! No, no, no, don't cry. Don't cry." Shelly yelled out, making the dinosaur turn around quickly.

Sid started to sing to try to consul them
"We are poor, little lambs who have lost our way Baa, baaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

The Dino pulled the huge rock from the cave, Sid guarded Eggbert, Shelly and Yoko behind him. The Dinosaurs mouth open wider, making the rock fall out of her mouth. Sid jumped into Shelly's arms, Mama dinosaur stepped closer making Shelly stop Sid, glaring at Sid with a lite growl.

Sid breathing hard, he guarded them once again. "Sid!" Hearing Y/N voice, he looks over seeing her, Manny and Ellie "Give them to her! She's their mother!" Manny lectured "How do I know she's their mother?

Manny looked over "What do you want, a birth certificate? She's a dinosaur!"
"Well, I've put in the blood, sweat and tears to raise them." "For a day! Give them back, you lunatic!"

"Look!" Sid points at the mother, making Y/N mouth drop open. Sid never was this confident "These are my kids! And you're gonna have to go through me to get them!" The Dinosaur roared making Sid yell in fear, she bent down. Grabbing Sid and the baby dinosaurs by the tail, Sid yells.

"Sid!" "Sid!" "SID!!" Ellie, Manny and Y/N yelled, the mother walked away.

Diego walked down the path, the gazelle jump in front of him "RUN!!!" "Don't you have anything better to do?" Diego growled before a huge dinosaur foot stepped down beside him, making him jump "HELP!!!!" "Sid?" Watching the dinosaur walk away with Sid in mouth with baby dinosaurs.

Ellie, Manny, Crash, Eddie and Y/N look down into a huge cave entrance.

"Sid must be down there." Manny says, crash sighs "Well, he's dead. Real shame." "He will be missed." Eddie put puts his paw on crashes, shaking his head sadly. They walk away but Y/N stop them "Oh, no, no, no. Not so fast."

"We are going down their-" "Okay. Ellie, this is where I draw the line. You, Y/N, Crash and Eddie back to the village." Manny says, making Ellie and Y/N scuffed. Ellie walked forward "Yeah that's gonna happen." Walking into the cave with Y/N behind her

"Ellie! Y/N! You saw that thing? This is gonna be dangerous." "Talk to the trunk." Ellie and Y/N continued to walk into the cave
"Oh great, after we save Sid! I'm gonna kill him." Manny says to Crash and Eddie before he walked after Ellie and Y/N

Crash and Eddie looked down, Eddie turn to Crash "Ladies first!" "Age before beauty!" "No pain no gain!" Crash look around "What pain?" Eddie push Crash inside, crash ties his tail around Eddie's neck pulling him in.

Manny looked around the cave, getting himself freaked out "Oh no, no, no! Not good. Not good. Ellie! Ellie! Wait up!" He walks up to Ellie "Okay look, if you feel anything, even if it's nothing... you gotta tell me. And we're outta here." "Okay!" She giggles, Manny jumps down placing a rock down so Ellie can get down from the dinosaurs skull, Manny continue "We need a code word. Yeah, something that says, "the baby's coming.""

"Hmm.. How about, "Aaah! The baby's coming!" How's that?" "Nah... to long, we need something short liiikkkeee peaches!"

"Peaches?" Y/N walks past them, Manny helps Ellie down "yes Y/N. I love peaches, they're sweet, Fluffy and round... like you" Manny says directly to Ellie, making Y/N chuckle. "You think I'm round?"
Ellie asked, sounding a bit offended "Uhh... Round is good. Round is, foxy!"

Hearing a sound, Crash and Eddie jumps on Ellie's head as everyone look around the cave then started to walk towards the cave exit. "Stay close" Manny's voice echoed, coming out of the cave Y/N's mouth drop open "Are you guys havin' the same dream I am?" She question, Ellie step forward "We've been living above an entire world. And we didn't even know it."

Looking around, Some huge thing past behind them. Making Y/N have a questioning look on her face, she turn then a huge thing fell beside Manny. Making everyone jump, looking at it.

"Aaahh!" A dinosaur turn around, roaring at them, Y/N jumps onto Ellie's back, she screams "run for it!" Ellie ran with Manny following. Crash and Eddie accidentally falls off, the dinosaur roared at them.

They screamed, then played dead. Diego swiftly grabbed them and started running. Getting beside Manny, Manny looks over "Diego, what are you doing here?" "Sightseeing!" The dinosaur tail almost hitting Diego "I'm looking for Sid, same as you!"

"Well aren't you noble, Diego!" Y/N scream, still on Ellie's back "This is not the time, guys. We need all the help we can get!" Ellie says, as the herd continue to ran. Dodging the dinosaur and rocks.

Quickly stopping at a edge, they turn around to see the dinosaurs tail get stuck, Y/N jumps down towards the Dinosaur and Roars at it, the Dinosaur roars back. Showing her all its teeth "nope, I'm not becoming food today... maybe tomorrow" Y/N says, jumping back, while Manny holds Ellie with his trunk.

Ellie turns to see a Brontosaurus ( long neck Dino ) eating plants, Ellie quickly looks around till she found a plant. Yanking it, she runs to the edge, showing the Brontosaurus the plant "Here, boy. Here, come on!" Getting the dinosaur down so they can slide down, Ellie turns around "climb on!" "Are you nuts? We're not getting on that thing!" Manny says,

Y/N turns around "It's either this dinosaur, or that one!" She points at the dinosaur with a rock tail, she quickly turns back to brontosaurus and slid down, Ellie runs towards the brontosaurus as well "Pregnant lady wants to live!" Sliding down, Crash and Eddie jumps on her "Yabba, dabba, do!" Diego follows then Manny making the dinosaur follow manny, snapping at him but missing.

Landing on the ground, dinosaurs started to surround the herd ( Sid isn't their ) Manny gets up "Don't ever, yabba, dabba, do that again!" He says, looking at Y/N and Ellie stare at something, Manny looked around seeing dinosaurs surround them "I feel so... puny" "how do you think I feel?" Crash asked Manny

( some of the pictures is from the movie, I do not own the movie )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 506 13
This is my fourth book of the Ice Age series, please read the others before this one, everything would make more sense.
11.6K 151 15
Manny and Ellie are preparing for the upcoming marriage between their daughter, Peaches and her good natured fiancé, Julian, but Manny is unsure abou...
41.6K 997 12
This is a sequel of my first book!