My hero.

Oleh holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... Lebih Banyak

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
It hurts.
Beautiful eyes.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Guilt.

102 3 0
Oleh holtzbertgoodeday

The guilt is killing me. I should just tell her but...how? I mean...she will be mad at me and...it was a mistake. I shake my head and keep writing my song. How can I wake up every morning feeling good if I did that? Ugh Demi, just focus on the song. I grab my phone and look at my look screen. I love Brittany more than anything. I heard someon0e opening the door and I leave my phone.

"Hey Dems."

"Hey Nay." I look at her and she kissed my cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm good, excited to do the song with my favorite person." I blush a little. "How are you?"

"I'm...just fine."

"Demi." I look at her and she was looking at me. "What's wrong?"

"Just thoughts that are running on my mind."

"Can I know about what are your thoughts about?"

"What happend."

"Oh..." She looks at the ground and I look at her.

"Don't worry, ok? It's ok." She looks at me and smile a little. "Let's keep going with the song."

She nodded and smile. My phone goes off and I look at my phone.

"Oh wait, I have take this call." She nodded and I stood up.

(D= Demi, DA= Dianna)

D: Hello?

DA: Hey Demi um...I was wondering if we can meet, I want to talk to you about something.

D: Sure, do you want me to bring Birttany?

DA: No...just you and I...

D: Oh um...ok good.

DA: At 6 on Starbucks?

D: I'll be there at 6.

DA: Ok, see ya!

D: See ya!

I hang up and look at my phone. Oh my god, did she know something about it? Oh my god no. But...she didn't sound mad...or maybe she was acting...she's really good at acting. God Demi don't think about it, just keep acting normal, you're good with that too. After a few hours, we finished the song and Naya left. I grab my things and leave to meet Dianna. What she want to talk about? It makes me feel so nervous, what if she knows? Ugh no, she can't...how? Just calm down Demi, everything will be ok, just think positive. I walk in and look for Dianna, I see her on her phone and sigh. You can do this Demi.

"Hey Dianna." I fake a smile.

"Oh hey Demi." She smiles and hugs me. "Sit down, don't stay there." She giggles.

"Ok, so um...what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I know this will sound weird but...you know Naya better than I do and...do you think she's in lvoe with someone else?"

I look at her. "Um...what do you mean?"

"Well...when we broke up, she said that she was sorry and she didn't mean to say those things and that...she still has feeling for other person but I don't know who, I don't think she's talking about Sean."

"Well...I don't think either."

"Do you know someone else that she dated? I don't know, someone of the cast?"

"Well...not really...I just know that she was and she is in love with you but just that..."

She sigh."I don't even know why I care."

"Do you still love her?"

"I do, I really do but...we broke up and...well I know that she doesn't want to get back with me so...I'm not going to force her to."

I took her hand and she looks at me. "I'm so sorry but just be happy, I know you can, you're beautiful and there's going to be someone that will love you."

She smile a little. "Thank you Demi." She hugged me and I sigh.

(Later.)

I got home and leave my things on the couch, I lay down on the couch and felt tears coming down my cheeks. I totally hate myself right now. This guilt is killing me and I don't know what to do, I can't tell her, I just can't. Naya is right, Brittany has a right to know but I just can't, Marissa said the same but it's not easy. It sucks. What should I do? What? How can I do this? How can I tell her? I just can't.

Brittany pov's:

"So, you say she's acting weird?"

"I don't know I just...I feel something is wrong with her, I called Marissa but she said that she doesn't know anything, I don't know but I know something is bothering her."

"Well...maybe something happend but she's scared to tell you." I look at Rachel and nodded.

"Yeah well...maybe is that."

"Just act normal and if she wants to tell you, she will."

I nodded. "Yeah, you're right, I won't pressure her. I will let her tell me." I smile a little and she smiles. "Well, I have to go now."

"Ok, I'll see you soon."

We said our goodbyes and I made my way to home. I just can't stop thinking about how Demi is acting, I know something's wrong but I don't know what is it, I'm not quiet sure what's happening. I got home and I see Buddy already sleeping in his bed. I smile a little and head upstairs, I see Demi reading and I smile a little.

"Hey baby."

She looks up and smile a little. "Hey."

I leave my things and walk to her. "You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired." She leaves the book in the nightstand and cover her face with the blanket.

I sigh. "Ok, fine." I change my clothes and I was about to leave when she said something.

"Don't leave...just hold me please."

I look at her and she was looking deep in my eyes. I nodded and turn off the lights, I climb in the bed and hug her, she hides her face in my neck and sigh.

"I love you so much Brittany."

"I love you so much too."

(Next morning.) 

I woke up the next morning feeling arms around my waist. I look down and smile. Demi looks so beautiful when she's sleeping. So peaceful, I love when she doesn't have make up on, her skin is beautiful. Is it normal when you're so in love with someone? I mean, I'm so crazy for her, sometimes I feel that I'm so annoying when I kiss her or when I hug her, when we cuddle, I don't know, but it's just I'm crazy for her. Something that my mom told me when I was a little girl, is that love is a crazy emotion, it doesn't matter if you're in love with a girl or a boy, if your first love breaks your heart, second chances are amazing, because they show you that love is still here and they will do anything to show them that they can make you happy. One of my old friends told me something about that, she was with this guy, they were so in love but after 3 years, they broke up because he didn't feel the same, my friend was broken and she was suffering a lot but after 8 months, she found this boy that liked her a lot, she was scared to fall in love again but after a few months, she let her self fall and now, they're together since 2 years now and they look so in love. Maybe Demi is not my second love and I'm not her second love, but I fell for her, something I never thought it would happen and I want to show her how much I love her and that I'll love her forever. 

"I know you're staring at me." She opened her eyes and look at me.

I giggle. "Sorry, can't help it." 

She smile and pecked my lips. "Good morning love."

"Good morning gorgeous." She giggles and sigh.

"I want to stay like this all day."

"Do you have to go to the studio today?"

"Mmm...no, I don't think so, I can call my manager and Naya so they don't have to go."

"Naya?"

"I'm working with her on a song."

"Oh, that's amazing, the Lovatics are going to get crazy."

She laughs a little. "I know."

"Just like me but I'll try to stay calm."

She laughs and shook her head. "Ok good, you know, you're the same girl I met the first time, except that you're stronger than ever."

I smile. "I know, thanks of you." She blush. "Thanks for be here for me and love me."

"I'll always do that babe." She smile and she kissed my lips softly. "You're amazing."

"So are you." I smile. She gets up and grab her towel. 

"Join me?"

I bite my lip and nod. "I'll be there in a bit." 

"Hurry because I'm not going to stay longer if you delay."

"I won't delay." She smirks and walk to the bathroom. I heard my phone ring and it was an unknown number.

x: Isn't horrible when the person you love hides secrets? 

B: Who are you?

x: Just someone that wants to help you to see who your girlfriend really is.

B: How do you even know about me or my life?

x: Just know that sometimes your own friends can lie to you.

B: What?

x: Goodbye Brittany. 

I read the messages at least 10 times and didn't understand anything. How they know my name? Who is this person? 

"Babe come on!"

"I-I'm coming." I left my phone in the nighstand and walk to the bathroom.

"Why you delay too much?" She wraps her arms around my neck and smile.

"I was just checking my phone."

"Everything alright?" I look at her eyes and she looked worried.

I smile and kissed her forehead. "Everything is alright baby."

"Ok love." I smile and she kissed my cheek. 

What's happening?

(Next day.) 

"Hey Britt." I hugged her and smile.

"Hey Nay." We sat and she smile.

"So, what you wanted to talk about?" She looks at me. 

"Is about Demi." I look at her and her smile dissapear. 

"What's wrong?"

"I just...I've been recieving this messages about that my girlfriend is hiding something and that my friends lie and I don't know, it's weird but I don't want to talk about it with Demi."

"Why not?"

"I don't want her to think that I don't trust in her because I do but...I feel that she's hiding something but she doesn't want to tell me."

"Well um...I don't know what is it, maybe she's just...scared to tell you or...something like that."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah just um..." She look at her phone. "I have to run, Lea told me to go to her house because she needs me."

"Oh ok well..."

"We can talk about this other day, I'm here for you, ok?"

"Ok, don't worry." 

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Love you, take care."

"Love you too." She leaves and I sigh. What's going on? I recieve other message and open it. 

x: More secrets to discover. Not cool that the people you love lie to you, right? 

What the fuck? I really need to find out what's going on.

Note: 

I'm back with idea bitches! Jaja sorry didn't mean to call you guys like that loves, you know I love you guys! So, comment what you think it will happen and what you want to happen. More drama time!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...