I'm Waiting - VRVR

By Cosmicereal

"๐‘€๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘’, โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”. ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘. ๐ผ... More

แต–สณแต‰แต›โฑแต‰สท
แตแต‰แต‰แต—
หกแต›. 3 (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
แต–แตƒแต˜หขแต‰ (๐ˆ)
แต–แตƒแต˜หขแต‰ (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 1
แตหกโฑแต—แถœสฐ (๐ˆ)
แตหกโฑแต—แถœสฐ (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 4 (๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 4 (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
แต–สณแต‰แต–แตƒสณแต‰แตˆ?
สณแต‰แตƒแตˆสธ?
หกแต›. 2
สณแต‰หขแต˜แตแต‰
สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– (๐ˆ)
สทแตƒสณแต แต˜แต– (๐ˆ๐ˆ)
หกแต›. 5
*
หกแต›. 3 (๐ˆ)
หขแต–โฑโฟ แต’แถ แถ -2
หขแต–โฑโฟ แต’แถ แถ -3
แตแต‰แตแต’สณโฑแต‰หข แต—สฐแตƒแต— สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แตแต’โฟแต‰ แต‡สธ สทโฑโฟแตˆหข

โฑโฟแต—สณแต’

50 10 4
By Cosmicereal

On the train, they all fast asleep because of tiring day. Except for Kangmin.

He's zoned out again outside the window. Just watching at the blurry figures of six people that looks like staring at him.

As the train's moving, the figures still move like it's stain at his eyes. He don't even scared as long as it's blurry and didn't harm him. He got used to it.

After a long time he didn't fall asleep, finally he got really sleepy that he need to close his eyes. But, as he shut his eyes, anxious rushing in making he need to stay aware of that six figure.

Suddenly....

"Kangmin ah".

"WAhhh!!", Kangmin shocked and automatically move aside.

"Yah... Slow down...", Gyehyeon whining as he still sleepy.

"A- Ah... Mian", Kangmin sighed.

"Aren't you asleep?", ask Gyehyeon.

"I- I can't sleep", Kangmin still stuttering.

"Urm... Make sure to take enough sleep when we arrived home", order Gyehyeon before he goes to his dream back.

Kangmin sighing after nodded to Gyehyeon's order.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦. 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. 𝐵𝑢𝑡....".

*****

They arrived home and Kangmin just straight to his room and shut the door. His friends just watching but nothing they can do and after awhile the door get locked.

Kangmin sighing while his hand slowly let go the door knob.

"I've locked. Then, tell me. What do you want?", Kangmin sounded strict.

"So, you still remember us, right?".

Kangmin's eyebrows showing that he's confused and feel burden.

"Why did you abandon us?".

"You're not worth it to be keep", Kangmin answered swiftly.

"You've changed. We can still remember how you obey our order".

Kangmin didn't answer and still confusing.

"Now, that you forget us, you've became cruel, wicked just like human being. You're the worst among us".

Kangmin take a deep breath and exhale it before reply.

"Now, that i forget you, i know how to make a difference between right and wrong. All of your words that i've heard long time ago are all wrong. You're the liar", Kangmin's clenching his fist tightly.

The situation got silent all of a sudden. The blurry figures slowly disappear while still speaking.

"I thought you have ready to start a game, Kangmin ah. It's all up to you".

Suddenly....

'Knock. Knock".

"Kangmin ah, are you okay. Did you fall asleep? I heard you can't sleep at the train yesterday. Am i right?", Dongheon's voice echoing the quite room after that figures disappeared.

Kangmin exhale his breath again while slowly he loosing his clench. He approach the door and preparing with a smile face.

As he opened the door, Dongheon's concern face the first thing he can see.

"Are you okay?", ask Dongheon again.

"Nae, hyung", with a smile on his face and the last words he can say before....

He can only see pitch black.

*****

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah!", Dongheon shaking his body hardly.

He open his eyes slowly and again, the first thing he can see Dongheon's face because his face is to close to him.

"Ahh... Thank goodness... You scared me...", Dongheon smack smoothly Kangmin's shoulder.

"Kangminie, drink", Minchan give him a glass of water and he quickly drink it as he's thirsty.

"Are you okay?", Hoyoung quickly get to his side.

Kangmin just nodded and fall to Hoyoung's chest. He crawl his arms to Hoyoung body and hug him tightly.

"Are you really okay, Kangmin ah?", ask Yeonho to reassuring his condition.

"Urm...", Kangmin nodded smoothly again.

"You must have insomnia, huh?", Gyehyeon still have a time to make a joke.

"Hyung", Yongseung give him a sign to shut up.

"You need to rest now. And we need to do some chores. Make sure to sleep, okay?", order Dongheon.

Kangmin just nodded while slowly letting down his hands from Hoyoung.

The gone one by one and busy with their own chores to clean the dorm.

Kangmin once again pensive to the outside of the window infront of him. This time, there are no six figures that haunting him.

Finally, he can sleep peacefully.

*****

"Kangmin ah! Kangmin ah! Wake up", Dongheon shake his body hardly.

After he wakes up, he get up from the sofa.

"We have decided to play a game. You can join if you want to try", continue Hoyoung.

Kangmin with a confused feeling, just rubbing his eyes while watching his two friends that looks like trying to sneak into each room in their dorm.

"Look, this is how we play", said Dongheon while sneaking into Yongseung's bedroom.

Yongseung looks like fast asleep on his bed.

"Hyung, are you gonna surprise him? I think we shouldn't 'cause-".

"Shh...", Hoyoung give a sign to shut up before Dongheon slowly approach sleeping Yongseung.

Kangmin finally give up and just watching his friends playing.

And suddenly, Dongheon raise his arms with a knife and....

'Chak!'.

"Arrgghhh!!!".

Kangmin gasped and staggering to the back.

"That's how we play. Isn't it healing to hear that sound of pain?", said Hoyoung with a smile on his face.

Kangmin's breathing heavily as he trying to distancing Hoyoung and Dongheon.

"Yah, why did you trying to run. We offered you to play along, then you should play", ask Dongheon with a non emotion face.

"N- No, i just want to-", Kangmin trying to find excuses but suddenly bump into someone at his back.

"Yah, can you head to the front while walking?", ask Yeonho with a kinda high pitched voice.

Kangmin quickly face his front back and watching Dongheon and Hoyoung whispering to each other before Dongheon....

"Hyung!!!".

"Hyung, no! Please, stop".

"Hyung, geumanhae...".

Kangmin tried to stop his friends from stabbing people but he can't.

"That's how we play. Sorry, we can't give you a chance to try because we were too excited to play. But, you can try it on us", Hoyoung said with smile on his face. Still.

"This is how you can stab us", Dongheon give the knife to Hoyoung and Hoyoung take it with an excited face.

"You should aim it on our left chest. It will be hurt so good. And...".

'Chak!'.

"Arrgghhhh!!".

Kangmin gasped again while he stepping back. He cover his mouth with his hands and his eyes opened widely because of shocked.

"Hear. Isn't it healing? Now, you should try too. Do it to me", Hoyoung give the knife to Kangmin while smiling.

"A...- A- Ani, hyung.... This... This is wrong.... We shouldn't... We shouldn't kill people. We shouldn't... Kill our friends?", finally Kangmin burst into tears. He can't hold it anymore.

"Take it, Kangmin. You should try too. You shouldn't just watch us. It's not fair", Hoyoung's forcing him with a wide opened eyes and smiling lips.

Kangmin's hesitating while taking the knife. He trying to stop and trying to run from this but the only thing he can is just take the knife from Hoyoung.

"C'mon, Kangmin. I know you're brave. Just like we're a little", Hoyoung still smiling.

Suddenly, Kangmin widen his eyes. He realized something. He can sense something.

He immediately take the knife and stab Hoyoung with a fierce face.

"I know you're not Hoyoung hyung", Kangmin sounded strict.

"Hahah. I think you've ready to play", Hoyoung sounded really low pitched and still with a smile.

Hoyoung's face suddenly turn to black pitch with a smile drawn on it.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.1K 47
[ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ] "๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป" " ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ...
2.9K 167 52
โ แต€สฐแต‰ แต’โฟแต‰หข สทโฑแต—สฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แต’สทแต‰สณ แต—แต’ แต›แตƒโฟ๐”ฎแต˜โฑหขสฐ แต—สฐแต‰ แดฐแตƒสณแต แดธแต’สณแตˆ แตƒแต–แต–สณแต’แตƒแถœสฐ... แดฎแต’สณโฟ แต—แต’ แต—สฐแต’หขแต‰ สทสฐแต’ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แต—สฐสณโฑแถœแต‰ แตˆแต‰แถ โฑแต‰แตˆ สฐโฑแต, แต‡แต’สณโฟ แตƒหข แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแต—สฐ แตแต’โฟแต—สฐ แตˆโฑแต‰หข... แต€สทโฑโฟหข สทโฑ...
1K 43 15
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ สแดแดœ'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด๊œฐ แดœส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡... แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข แด…แดแดกษด ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส สแดแดœ แดกแด‡'ส€แด‡ สŸแด€สษชษดษข แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ษขส€แดแดœษดแด… แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ ส™สŸแดœส€ส€ส สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ แด€๊œฑ...