Sweet Devotion (Lady Dimitres...

By Ellio_Dimitrescu

A young Maiden has been working for years in Castle Dimitrescu, but one-day Y/N suffers a serious injury grab... More

(Chapter 1.) A Bloody Beginning.
(Chapter 2) The Meeting.
(Chapter 3) Blood.
(Chapter 4) The Daughters.
(Chapter 5) Little Maiden
(Chapter 6) Greetings 'Mother Miranda'
(Chapter 7) The Room
(Chapter 8) Virginity.
(Chapter 9) The Hunt.
(Chapter 10) Piano.
(Chapter 11) Ethan Winters.
(Chapter 12) The flasks
(Chapter 13) fear of abandonment.
(Chapter 14) Dealing with the Man-thing.
(Chapter 15) recovery.
(Chapter 16) Cadou.
(Chapter 17) Meeting of the Lords.
(Chapter 17 part 2) Meeting Of The Lords
(Chapter 18) A Night To Remember!
(Chapter 19) The Cold.
(Chapter 20) Rosemary Winters.
(Chapter 21) A Man-Things Child.
(Chapter 22) Fighting With Fate.
(Chapter 23) A painful Truth.
(Chapter 24) Will You...
(Chapter 25) revenge.
(Chapter 26) Sleepless.
(Chapter 27) Dreams.
(Chapter 28) Hunted.
(Chapter 29) My Sweetheart.
(Chapter 30) The Ceremony.
(Chapter 31) The Ceremony .Part 2.
(Chapter 32) Back To the Castle.
(Chapter 33) Unopened Wounds.
(Chapter 35) Wedding planning.
(Chapter 36) Bleeding.
(Chapter 37) Bleeding .Part 2.
(Chapter 38) The Awakening.
(Chapter 39) Fitting.
(Chapter 40) To Be Married.
(Chapter 41) To be married .Part 2.
(One-Shot 1) To be anxious.
(One-Shot 2) Karaoke
(One-Shot 3) True Emotion.
(One-shot 4) Theatre.
(One-Shot 5) Birthdays.

(Chapter 34) The Craving

2.4K 79 52
By Ellio_Dimitrescu

(Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I promise this chapter will not disappoint in the Smut and gore department ;) )

Feeling your heart racing as you felt your feet leave the ground, you could only hear the sound of running water from the shower and the low chuckles from your beloved. 

You squirm slightly but soon give up in your mistresses grip, feeling her eyes all over you; 

"Darling, no matter just how much I want this, I'm still wary of your recovery", your whole body aking with desire, your form trembling within her hold doing everything in your power to resist your urges. 

"But darling i... need you" the was her tongue rolled at her words, her flickering golden eyes, the smirk plastered to her lips, and her knowledge of what those words would do to you.

Almost as though you were the animal, feeling the desires take over your resonantly, meeting your mistress in a passionate kiss, exploring her lips like never before as you had been hungry for years and only been allowed to eat. 

Taking a first full of your lover's damp hair, pulling her closer, whispering in her ear, "well, in that case, my love" you could not finish your sentence before being pushed up agents the shower wall; it was a fight for dominance, one you were not going to lose. 

Pushing back agents your mistress, in continuous kisses, each one leaving you in true ecstasy, it felt like forever since you truly got to enjoy the taste of your beloved, from the sweet flavour of her lips to her delicious tongue. 

Her small whimpers and moans as she pushed back agents you, she clearly had been wanting you to misbehave in a chance to show you who you belonged to. 

Feeling the cold marble of the shower wall agents your back only made you crave the warmth of your beloved, pulling her in closer until she could not go any further. 

Even with the height disadvantage, you still had your plan to finally dominate and pleasure your mistress, wrapping your legs around her waist, making sure not to hurt her healing wound. 

Pulling her away from your lips, nibbling her earlobe, feeding off the little whimpers she let out, even though she fought for dominance, she also just needed pleasure. 

Moving down to her neck, leaving soft kisses agents her skin, feeling the water pouring off her, circling your fingertips on her nipples, twisting and pulling gently. 

In truth, you truly loved her breasts, the way they felt to the feeling of them in your mouth; 

"I can't wait any longer", your Mistress whimpers a sense of urgency in her voice, looking into her eyes only to see pure lust. 

You nod in response, wriggling out of her grip, sliding down to the shower floor, picking yourself up, positioning yourself under your beloveds steaming heat. 

Her own juices dripping from her cunt, the craving for your own pleasure just melted away t be replaced with the desire to make your beloved feel good until she could take no more. 

Tilting your head up, and finally, you tasted your mistress after so long, making circles around her throbbing clit, feeling her things shake with pleasure. 

Moving two fingers in the place with her clitoris before your tongue dove deep into her heat, hearing your mistress let out a loud moan, biting her lip to try and contain herself. 

her inner walls pulsing on your tongue as you went in and out, her juices dripping into your mouth, 

"I can't- I'm - oh god" the adorable attempt of your mistress trying to form a sentence was truly something you would treasure, helping her ride out her orgasm, her things shaking as she held your head in place using you to keep her balance. 

After she had finished, you kissed her thigh, pure adoration for your beloved, she just looked down at you, her eyes dilated, but the love was here. 

Turning off the water, you both get out of the shower; you grab your mistress a towel as well for yourself, drying off from your intense shower. 

"You know exactly how to please me", your mistress growled, her arms tightly around you, 

"It is a skill I treasure, my love", you reply with a smirk on your face, the first experience of being dominant was quite a turn on, but you knew when Alcina recovered to her full strength, you would be screwed in both ways. 

-------------------------------------------

Finally, ready and dry, allowing your beloved to do all the things she needed to do to get ready, walking into the hall, the well-known sound of buzzing fuilled the space around you until Cassandra appeared in front of you. 

"Hello, mummy, have you finished with mother now" the way she said it was as tho it was the most normal thing in the world, feeling your face flush, 

"I'm sorry darling what" in total shock and embarrassment, 

"I will take that as a yes then, so would you do something with me" you didn't know whether you would ever get over that, so you just buried it deep with you before looking  at her, 

"Oh yes, sure, what would you like to so" Cassandra extended her hand to you, taking it without hesitation as she led you through the Castel, giggling and chattering away until you reached the cellar door. 

"down here, mummy", opening the door ushering you down the stairs, 

"What is it that we need down hear" the cellar creeped you out, cold and damp and always smelled of death; that didn't surprise you tho as you used to clean it. 

"I killed a man from the village and want you to help me skin him for mothers whine" a devilish grin on her face, 

you gulped at the thought of touching a dead person, but it could be fun, walking into the next room, a strong stench of men filled your nose and you nearly gagged. 

rolling up your sleeves, helping Cassandra lift the dead man's body onto the table, 

"Oh mummy, this is going to be so fun" her excitement just made this all worthwhile, taking a deep breath. 

Then Cassandra handed you a sickle and showed you how to skin the man, watching as her blade sliced through the skin, no blood exerted as he was already dead. 

"Cut the arms of", she instructed; you hesitate but then give in, printing your sickle down, sliding through the man skin with ease. 

"What do I do with the arm now Cass," you ask, holing the severe limb; she laughs at you, 

"Look, mum, a helping hand" her little giggles were just so sweet, walking towards her, with a smirk on her face, offering the hand in front of you, 

Putting on a posh accent, you say, "Madam, a pleasure to meet you",

Cassandra burst out into laughter, taking the hand and replying in a silly voice,

"Oh yes, and you" before you see her fangs bite into the flesh, ripping off some skin as she enjoyed the meal. 

"mhmm, man blood", she mumbled before taking another bite out of the arm, her face covered in blood, more than usual.

 You smile, allowing her to finish the arm, before directing the rest of the man, putting his body parts into a bag. 

"Can you cook that for dinner? I know Daniela loves man hands" looking up with her big golden eyes, 

"Sure darling" cooking dead people would be new, but seasoning solved everything, 

"don't serve mother any man meat tho she hates anything to do with men" she went quiet before disappearing in her swarm, 

You had worked in the kitchen for some time, and the no-man policy was well known to you. 

She returned soon after, holding a little box, without words she handed it to you, slightly  confused you say, 

"What's this, Cass" holding the box with a firm grip, 

"Open it" she looked nervous but excited at the same time,  opening the box to see a picture of You, Alcina, Bela, Cassandra and Dainiala; it was the most beautiful picture you had ever seen, 

"Oh my god darling, this is beautiful", feeling tears welling up in your eyes, 

"I know, turn it around" her little bugs were flying all over the place, flipping the photo; there was a note. 

Welcome to the family Mummy- Y/N, 

We love you.

Sighnend, Bela, Cassandra and Dainela.

You hugged Cassandra, feeling your heart melt, looking back to the photo before tucking it safely back into the box thin in your pocket. 

"I'm going to treasure this just like I treasure you", leaving a little kiss on her forehead mark.

(I wanted to combine Smut, Gore and fluff into one chapter! How did I dooooo? Thank you for reading, new chapters on the way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 8.7K 77
When your wife hesitates to let you go to the village market alone, you scoff at her overprotective nature. With Alcina's Mark, her claim, sitting pr...
182K 5.3K 21
While this ONE-SHOT book is about the female characters (mainly Lady Dimitrescu) in the RE8 world, I would like to add that some chapters will depict...
51.9K 1.2K 11
You were just looking for a warm place to stay, but how could've you know that this would happen. you enter Castle Dimitrescus garden trying to look...
800K 14.9K 47
[I do not own Resident Evil. This is a Y/N insert where you've traveller to the Village to find your missing friend who went missing in the area rega...