Ruckus Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 5 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED Prisoners in their underground are people Ruckus will not give... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Epilogue

35.7K 1.1K 387
By Clfern

Play the song 👆.

Kung meron mang kanta para sa book na ito, it will be On My Own by Ashes Remain dahil itong kanta talaga pinakinggan ko habang sinusulat ko ang kwento ni Ruckus at Sunset.

"SAI! SIXTH! SAGE!" Ruckus shouted as he gritted his teeth from annoyance.

Damn it! When will these three headaches will stop making his head hurt!

Inabangan niya ang tatlo niyang nagbibinatang mga anak sa dulo ng hagdan na walang ginawa kundi pumasok sa kung ano-anong gulo at kalokohan.

Tang'na talaga sarap pagbubuhulin ng tatlong 'to.

"Damn it! Get down here you three!" Ruckus shouted again when he didn't hear their footsteps.

"Aye, aye captain!" It was Sixth.

"Coming papa!" That was Sage, calling him again papa using this weird accent to annoy him.

"We're coming, we're coming! Hey dad!" Sai gave him a wink when he popped up on top of the stairs followed by his brothers Sage and Sixth with those damn mischievous smirks.

The three look very much alike aside from the difference in the color of their eyes. Sai have brown, Sixth has gray and Sage has one brown and the other is gray. They were a bundle of joy when they were born but when they grew up, they became a bundle of idiots and headaches.

Nonetheless, he loves these three very much. It's just sometimes they push his nerves to the edge he just wants to throttle these three.

"Wooh, dad, chill and snap out of that nerve-wracking glare," Sixth told him, smirking smugly.

Sage brushes his hands together with a wide grin before asking, "What is it, Dad?"

"Don't ask me that, Sage." Ruckus pinned him with his glare. "Tell me, why the heck I'm receiving this?!"

Binato niya sa dibdib ni Sai ang isang puting sobre na mabilis nitong hinawakan at binuksan.

Nagsilipan naman ang dalawa para makibasa saka sabay sabay na nagkamot ng ulo ang mga ito at binigyan siya ng pilit na ngiti.

"Uhm, Dad..." Sage cleared his throat while Ruckus narrowed his eyes. "It was just three times cutting class—"

"Three times, huh?" Ruckus sarcastically cut off. "How about I cut all your allowance three times?" He asked.

"Oh, the horror..." Sixth grazed his chest with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Sixth, are you taking me seriously?" Ruckus asked his son, his patience running low.

"Well, Dad..." Sage trailed, "even if you take all our allowance, we still got millions. Let's remind you, that we earn from the video games we developed; the Battle for the Crown. We are millionaires Dad."

Nagtagis ang ang bagang niya sa sinabi ng anak. It is awesome they made their selves a millionaire at the age of seventeen but damn it!

Huminga si Ruckus ng malalim saka mabilis na nag-isip ng paraan para magtino ang mga ito sa pag-aaral. Tang'na talaga mahirap magka-anak ng matalino at ayaw dumepende sayo. These kids grew up very much independent. His wife made sure they knew things and will grow up not leaning on anyone. But this triplet, however, is very dependent on each other. Just like how he was dependent on his twin Kronack when they were young.

"Very well, then..." Ruckus smirked after getting a good way to make them follow him. "I'm severing the ties of Crown's Electronics from that video game you have. Let's see if you get your business going without the support from my company."

"Oh, shoot!" Sixth looked at his two brothers that were now gaping at him. "That's something we need to take seriously twinnies."

"You serious, dad?" Sage asked, eyes looking at him blankly.

"Kids, if that's the only way to make you three put up with your studies then, yes. Look, your mom wants to see all of you graduate. How are you going to get it when you all keep skipping classes?"

"But we still pass those exams dad. Do we really have to be there every day?" Sai was visibly upset.

"You can take homeschooling but you will have to be in front of the computer longer than your mother allows. You also have to take care of your eyes," he reminded.

"But dad, school is boring," Sixth groaned.

"If you do not want to spend so many years in school then take the exam to skip a year—"

"But we suck at history, Filipino and other subjects that don't interest us," Sage reasoned out.

"Then you three have no option." Tumalikod siya para maupo sa sofa sa living room. "Look, it doesn't mean you are Crown you can do whatever you want. Your surname does carry great privileges but please sons don't take it lightly and get it into your head. You all are lucky to be born into this family, treasure it, and don't be a bad example. See those kids in the orphanage? They are unlucky to be born without the things, intelligence, and wealth you three have. Don't take it for granted."

Pinagitnaan siya ni Sai at Sage, si Sixth naman ay naupo sa coffee table sa harapan niya.

"We are not taking it for granted, dad. We don't even spend on silly things. It's just school is really not for us. We can't sit in one room for hours listening to things that bore us to death. We feel like we are wasting our time," Sage explained.

Ruckus sighed. "I know, the school was also boring for me too but sometimes we need to suck it and finish it because at some point in our life people will look into our education level or degrees. In business you don't find people without a degree— there are some who didn't get those degrees but they still spent one or two years in the university."

"Why do we need to have degrees when we can physically or virtually show our experience and knowledge?" Sai asked.

"And we will be working in your company anyway. Kuya Death is looking forward to working with us," Sixth said.

"Did Death tell you that he will only accept the three of you if you graduate?" Ruckus asked.

Natigilan ang tatlo.

"No..." Sabay sabay na sagot nito.

"Then I will tell you, Death will not accept the three of you if you don't get your degrees. It would be unfair for other employees we have in the Crown's electronics, sons," saad niya sa tatlo.

They sighed in unison. Then Sai and Sage rested their head on his shoulders.

"Fine, we will not skip classes again," Sage informed.

And when the other two didn't make a fuss, Ruckus knew the triplets agreed to it.

"One thing more, kiddos," aniya bago pa niya makalimutan. "No sneaking to Ravage bar. You're all just seventeen."

Sai tsked. "We sneak once and I tell you, Dad, it's a wonder why people go there to booze."

"Sai, were you half-blind when we went there?" Sixth scoffed. "There were women too and of course men who are looking for ahhh... Oohh..." He moaned. "For the night."

Ruckus chuckled and lightly kick his son's shin. Tsk, Sixth has the most playful side amongst the three.

"Ah! No kicking Dad." Sixth give him a warning look then they all turn their heads towards the door when it opened, revealing his beautiful wife and their oldest son, Death.

Agad na umarko ang kilay nito nang makita silang apat.

"What's up?" tanong nito nang makalapit at inilapag sa sofa and dalang shoulder bag.

"Nothing, mom, we are just talking about that one time we sneak into Ravage bar," Sage replied, moving away to let his mom sit beside him.

Ruckus draped his arm around his wife and gave her a peck on her lips when she settled beside him.

"How's your day, ma chérie?" He asked after the kiss.

"Did you get to kick asses again, mom?" Sai asked.

Sa underground prison kasi ito nagtatrabaho bilang higher officer. Natanggap ito dahil na rin sa dati itong bilanggo doon kaya't alam nito ang patakaran sa loob. Maliban doon ay pasado ang kakayahan nito sa larangan ng paggamit ng baril, pisikal na laban at paggamit ng iba pang klase ng armas. He didn't want her to work there but Sunset wanted it when the triplets turned eight years old so he can't say no.

"Nah." Umiling ito at hinawakan ang kamay ni Sage. "No one thought it's fun to be a jerk today."

Napatango ang triplets pati siya saka niya binaling ang atensyon kay Death na tumabi kay Sixth.

"And how about yours, son?"

Death shrugged. "It was fine."

"Haven't you met a woman worth your life?" Sixth asked for the hundredth time already since Death turned thirty, two years ago.

"Hanap ka na kuya Death. Tumatanda ka na." Sai laugh.

Hinubad ni Death ang suot na eye patch bago ngumiti kay Sai. "Found one last night."

Halos lahat sila napaayos ng upo sa sinabi ni Death.

"You serious, Death?" Sunset asked, hopeful.

Matagal na rin nitong gustong magkaroon ng girlfriend si Death. Pero mailap si Death at dahil sa seryoso at malamig nitong pakikitungo sa iba ay ilag ang karamihan dito. Marami namang nagkakagusto dito dahil sa mga naririnig niya usapan minsan ng mga babae sa kompanya nila. Pero walang nagtatangkang kunin ang atensyon nito dahil sa takot ata ang mga babae.

"Yeah." Death smiled widely and Ruckus knew his son found someone.

Inakbayan ito ni Sixth at tinitigan. "Damn, you're not kidding, kuya. Who?"

"Employee in Crown's Electronics?" Sage guessed.

Tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi ni Death. "No..." he trailed. "Actually, she doesn't work here on Crown Island. I met her last night. She's a pole dancer—"

"A what?!" Sai exclaimed; dislike palpable in his tone.

"Sai." Sunset gave Sai a warning look. "Don't judge women who work in that field. You don't know what they went through to end up there."

Sai pressed his lips together. "Sorry, my apologies."

"So, tell us more about this woman." Balik atensyon ng asawa niya kay Death.

"Well... She is beautiful and very talented. I saw her last night in a high-end bar where I was asked to spy on someone and she was there. Dancing. Then after dancing for half an hour she changed her clothes. Into something decent— loose rugs jeans and shirt, and she took a seat beside me and started berating the customers," natatawang wika nito. "She was very funny and never gets nervous nor afraid around me."

Ruckus smiled. By the look and how Death talks about this woman there's no doubt, the woman took his son's attention and interest.

Sage hummed before asking. "And, how are you going to propose?"

Sixth scoffed. "Have your brain go dumb, Sage? How could you ask kuya such a question when he just met this woman last night? Geez, Sage."

"But kuya is no young, he should already skip those boring courting and just propose—"

"Damn, stop Sage. Even the proposal is boring. Kuya should just take the woman and make her sign a marriage contract," Sai butted in.

Nahilot ni Ruckus ang noo dahil sa mga sinasabi ng tatlo. Damn, I wonder what these three will do if they fall in love? Sana naman walang maging kidnapper sa mga gagong 'to.

"Triplets, shut it. You're all giving dumb pieces of advice to your brother. So dumb you all look like a fucking idiot," Sunset deadpan, making the three stilled and shut up.

Oh, the slayer of the house... Give that to his awesome wife.

"What's your plan Death?" Tanong ng asawa niya.

"Invites her here or offer her a job here—"

"What if she refuses?" Mabilis na putol ni Sai.

Ngumisi si Death na ikinakaba ni Ruckus.

"There are many ways to choose..." Death looked at him. "Right Dad?"

Ruckus blinked. "What?" He asked lost.

"I can take her through hauling her to my shoulder and perhaps to the isolation—"

"Woah—woah, Death." Ruckus lifted his hands to stop him. "That only applies to your mom years ago when she didn't come home. We knew each other that time Death. We love each other— we were no strangers."

Napahinga si Death ng malalim. "What am I gonna do then? I... I don't really know how to approach her."

"Eh?" Sixth gave his brother a perplexed look. "How did you talk to her last night then?"

"She was the one that talked to me. But I didn't talk back—"

"So, she ended up talking to a wall?" Sai asked chuckling.

"Kinda," Death shrugged.

"Why didn't you talk to her?" Sunset inquired.

"Mom, you know I don't really talk to strangers," Death sighed and look down. "And would she ever like me if she sees my scar and with my past..." Death added tone was like a lost boy who doesn't know what to do when he's been very much intelligent in all.

"Death, just know her first." Inabot ni Sunset ang kamay ni Death. "There will be women out there that will love you, everything about you. Your past, your scars— everything. You just have to open yourself a little. You never dated because you never let strangers know you. You're always cold and hostile around people that don't belong to our family and friends. Chill out a little. No one will harm you again, you're no longer a kid. You could already snap necks."

"I just hated those strangers that looks at me with this curious eye while staring at my eye patch. I know they're wondering what's behind and if I showed them, they'll start inquiring. While the other women, I know they like me but I could see that they could be just after my wealth and what they see with their eyes, I doubt they'll like me if they knew what's behind my eye patch and the dark memories I carry with me."

"Dark memories... Care to share with us what is it, kuya?" Tanong ni Sage.

Ngumiti si Death. "I will so you all know how life could be cruel sometimes and the three of you should know not to carry so much confidence in your head. I heard from Livid you three are a bunch of idiots who always skip classes so you could play the games you developed. May I tell you; I'm not accepting you to Crown's Electronics without the diploma and amazing grades."

"And I will not too," Ruckus added.

"I am not informed about these skipping classes..." Sunset gave the triplets a look.

Napalunok ang tatlo.

Napangisi naman sila ni Death.

Aah, these three are not afraid of him but they do cower behind his back when it's their mom.

"Dad..." Sai holds his arm.

"Let go of your Dad, Sai," Sunset ordered then snapped at Sixth when he quickly hid the white envelope Ruckus received this afternoon in his office informing him that the triplets have cut classes three times in a row.

"Give it to me, Sixth." Inilahad ni Sunset ang kamay kay Sixth. "And don't you three fucking try to scurry away or I'll break all of your computers."

"Mom, we're sorry..." Kabadong wika ni Sage habang inaabot ni Sixth ang envelope.

Hindi ito pinansin ng asawa niya at binuksan lang ang white envelop at binasa ang liham na naroon.

"Kids, should I break some bones in you like what I did with some arse in the underground cell?" Sunset asked. "Damn, you all are embarrassing your Dad."

Napayuko ang tatlo. "We're sorry already." Sabay sabay na wika ng mga ito.

"One hundred push-ups and you all should walk to school and back for three weeks," Sunset gives her punishment.

Natawa si Ruckus ng nagsiungulan ang tatlo.

"But mom... Push-ups?" Sai grunted.

Ah-huh, this three hates exercise.

"Oh Sai, you all better start working your arse off to build muscles and abs before you start liking girls. With those lame bodies you all have I doubt bitches and badass would want to even check you out," Sunset flatly said. "You all want a woman like me, then I tell you three, your Dad's body took plenty of points from me." Tinapik ni Sunset and tiyan niya. "These abs he has are awesome and hot and you got none of it."

His son Sixth took his shirt and checked his body and really, there are no abs but a little fat. Hahaha

"Oh, what a shame," Sunset drawled, leaning to him and crossing her legs.

Niyakap ito ni Ruckus habang natatawa ng naghubad din ng damit sina Sage at Sai.

"What an embarrassment. Mon chéri, Death, show what you've got to these three idiots." Utos nito.

Natatawa silang tumayo ni Death at naghubad ng pang-itaas na damit.

"See those kids?" Sunset asked. "Bitches like me love abs that could accept punches without a grunt. If you get none of it, I doubt you'll find a woman that has a strong personality. You three will only get beaten up."

Bumalik siya sa pagkakaupo at hindi na isinuot ang damit. Si Death naman ay isinuot ulit ang damit nito.

"But we're lazy to do exercise," Sage huffed.

"Then stick with your boring absless body but do the one hundred push-ups." Sunset reminded before hugging him.

Napangiti si Ruckus. Over the years Sunset became sweeter. There's still time that she is cold and grumpy but that's only when she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But most of the days she's vibrant and always looking forward to another day with him, Death, and the kids.

"Mon chéri, Death, triplet what do you want for dinner?" Tanong ng asawa niya.

"We'll cook mom, you three should rest after working the whole day," Sai stood up so did Sage and Sixth.

Ruckus inwardly feels proud of his boys. The three are headaches, yes, but they are very much caring and thoughtful. They also know how to cook and do house chores.

"What do you all want to eat?" Sixth asked.

"Whatever you three will prepare will be enough," Death responded.

Nagsitanguan ang tatlo bago umalis para pumunta ng kusina.

"So, Death, what's your plan? We're not pressuring you but we are excited to see you happy with someone," Sunset told Death when the three were out.

Lumipat ng upo sa tabi ni Sunset si Death.

"I'm still thinking what to do but if it would be too stressful for me maybe I just let her go," Death sighed.

"Come on, Death, don't give up on your love life just like that. You have chances you just need to take a risk sometimes. Let things go on their way and don't plan it. Sometimes planning nothing ends up with something worth it. Who knows this woman is already your future wife," Ruckus advised.

"Would it be okay for the two of you for me to love someone who works in that field?" Death asked looking at him and Sunset.

Hinaplos ni Sunset ang pisngi ni Death. "Whoever you fall in love with is fine with us, as long as she will love, care, accept and change for you."

Death smiled. "Thanks a lot, mom, dad."

Ruckus just offered his fist for a bump in reply.

They continued to talk for another hour before they heard Sage's voice calling them for dinner.

Nagtungo silang tatlo sa hapag at nakahanda na iyon.

"Thanks, triplets, you kids are awesome. I love you all, okay. Always remember that." Isa-isang niyakap ni Sunset ang kanilang tatlong anak habang hinalikan naman ng mga ito ang noo ng ina nila.

Mas matangkad na rin kasi ang tatlo kay Sunset. At the age of seventeen, they already reached his height.

"You're always welcome, mom. We love you too very much," Sai said. He's the one that is the most affectionate and tells you how he feels.

Ruckus inwardly thanked for the family he has while looking at them. It's not perfect because his sons didn't really grow up very respectful. Blame that on his ass attitude with Sunset's bitch attitude of course. Nonetheless, he can't ask for another family. Perfect or not he's contented and happy with what he has.

Pinaghila niya ng upuan ang asawa niya saka hinalikan ito sa pisngi. "I love you also, ma chérie," he whispered.

Bumaling ito sa kanya at hinaplos ang noo pababa sa tungki ng ilong niya bago siya hinalikan sa labi. "I love you too, mon chéri."

Clfern 

Crownies,

Tapos na, sana na-enjoy niyo si Ruckus at Sunset. Noong sinusulat ko ito, minsan boring siya at pangit-pangit niya, pero pagbinabasa ko naman gandang-ganda ako 😂. Sira eh, moody ako. Pero ganoon talaga ako. Lahat ng book na sinulat ko ay may time na ampangit niya habang sinusulat ko pero tuloy parin ako sa pag-type. I don't delete chapter that for me is ugly kasi nga pagbinabalikan ko yung chap na iyon at binabasa maganda na siya. Hahaha.

So, see you sa next Crown series. 😆 Next month or 1st week of December. Woohhhh, sorry alam ko antagal. Nagkasakit kasi ako at mga kasama ko kaya ganoon hindi ako nakapagsulat ng maraming chapter kay Pyrmont.

Your author,
Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.4K 31
"You're mine, Rizon. I am willing to be your dirty secret just to be with you" Benjamin Series #1: Uno Rizon Benjamin Cover by: @aiarts If you want...
1.5M 42.7K 62
"I'm the CEO." "Yes, you are. But I'm your boss, and that makes me the CEO's Boss." Dence sighed in frustration. How could his secretary act like th...
27.9K 768 57
Ciudad de Escalante Series 4/8 Having a Prado la Silvestre in your surname will provide you with almost everything -- wealth, power, respect, and any...
117K 9.1K 45
Isang mundong nakatago ang natuklasan ni Paris Ayala sa Enca Majica. Walang sino man ang nakakalabas-masok sa mundong ito maliban sa mga makapangyari...