𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

5.8K 343 89
By IVBfanfics

Please vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<33

No One's POV-

It had been 2 days since Y/N was stabbed.

She still hadn't woken up.

Mikey didn't leave the hospital room at all.

S/N would come in and find him eating in the corner or sitting besides Y/N's bed with a blank expression on his face.

Sometimes she would even see Draken there too.

"N/N Wake up" Mikey said as he looked down at the girl on the bed as she breathed slowly through an oxygen mask "Hey hey hey...." he repeated as he poked the girls arm.

He sighed and leaned back in his seat "...Damn it" he mumbled as he looked down at the table next to her bed and his eyes widened "No more Dorayaki" he whispered as he stared at the empty bag laying on the table.

He sighed and looked down at the unconscious girl "N/N, N/N, N/N, N/N" He chanted her nickname quietly as he grabbed her hand and leaned down towards her ear "You sleep too much, wake up" he said as he backed up and lowered his gaze down to their hands "Sorry-" he was cut off "You're one to talk about sleeping too much" Y/N groaned and his eyes snapped to her to see her staring back at him.

"You're awake!" he said as she winced "I feel like shit" she said and he chuckled "I'll get the doctor" he said as he stood up but she tightened her hold on his hand "Stay" she said and his eyes widened slightly as the faintest tint of pink formed on his cheeks but he sat down nonetheless.

"I have to get a doctor" He said and she shook her head "I'll just pretend to sleep and then they'll never know" she whispered and he laughed lightly "What happened to Hanma?" She asked and Mikey sighed "He got away" he said and Y/N hummed "Is Takemichi ok?" She asked and he nodded "Yeah, he's ok" he said and she smiled "I'm glad then....no ones dead" she mumbled and he looked down "Yeah...." he drifted as he felt the urge to cry.

"Can you close your eyes?" he asked and she raised a brow "Why....I just woke up" she mused and he lowered his gaze "Just close them, ok?" He said and she slowly closed her eyes "Ok Mikey" she whispered as he stared down at her face before tears began falling down his face but he didn't make a single sound.

He held onto her hand even tighter and a small smile tugged at her lips.

He wiped his face quickly and blinked the remaining tears away "Ok you can open your eyes now" he said but she didn't open them "N/N?" He questioned and he saw her slow breathing causing him to chuckle "Fell asleep again" he mumbled as he got up and walked out to find a doctor.

Y/N's POV-

"Can you move around alright?" The doctor asked and I sighed "Yeah, can I go home?" I asked and he wrote something down "Do you feel any pain in your left side?" he asked and I shrugged "I got stabbed so yes, can I go home?" I repeated my question as he wrote down some more stuff "How do you feel after twisting around?" he asked and I slumped my shoulders "Like shit, I'm getting the feeling that you're ignoring my question on purpose" I deadpanned and he hummed "I'll be back with pain medication" he said as he left the room.

"Or he's just ignoring me in general" I mumbled as I sat back down on the bed and looked out of the window "This room is so stuffy" I whispered as I wiped my eyes and laid back down on the bed.

The door opened and I looked up to see Draken "Hey" he said as he stepped inside "Hey" I replied as he walked over to me "Feel better?" he asked and I sighed "I guess, I just want to go home" I said and he threw a jacket at me "Let's go" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh?" I questioned and he smirked "Mikey's already outside" he said as he began walking away and I quickly threw the oversized jacket on and followed him.

I made sure to hide my face as we walked through the hallways.

"Is it a good idea to be leaving?" I asked and he raised a brow "Scared?" he asked and I rolled my eyes "No" I mumbled and he chuckled as we walked outside.

"N/N, feel better?" Mikey asked as he pushed himself off of the wall that he was leaning on "I guess so" I said and he smiled "Great! Let's go play" he said and I chuckled lightly 'He's such a kid' I thought as he motioned to his motorcycle and I groaned "Do we have to?" I asked and he put his hand up "I promise not to drive fast" He said with a grin and I sighed before hopping on behind him.

I wrapped my arms around him as he took off quickly.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled "Dorayaki!" He chirped and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "You only think with your stomach" I said and he shrugged "I don't see a problem with that N/N" he said and I shrugged it off.

"AH YEAH" Mikey yelled as he swerved and I gripped onto his torso even harder "Slow down" I mumbled and I felt him slow down slightly as I took a deep breath while keeping my eyes completely shut until we finally stopped and hopped off.

I felt my phone ringing and I looked down to see that it was my sister.

Obviously I answered it.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" She exclaimed and I glanced around "Where are we?" I asked Mikey and he smiled "Downtown" he chirped and I hummed "I'm downtown" I said and she paused for a moment "THE HELL YOU ARE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL" she yelled and I moved the phone away from my ear as she scream profanities "Sorry" I said as she groaned "You're such a problem child, who are you even with?" She asked and I thought for a moment "I'm with Hinata" I said and she scoffed "That's a lie, she's standing right next to me" she mused and I rolled my eyes "Oh, I'm with Mikey" I said and she mumbled something in the background.

"Is that the kid that sat with you in the hospital?" She asked and I hummed "Correct" I said and she sighed in frustration "How did you guys even get downtown" she asked and I raised a brow "His motorcycle" I said and she screamed "HE'S 15" she yelled and I rubbed the back of my head "Yeah I thought it was weird too but it wasn't so bad" I said and I heard her slap something, probably her face.

"Just be home before nightfall" she mumbled as she hung up and I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Your sister is quite loud" Mikey said and I nodded "I know" I said as he grabbed my hand and led me down the sidewalk with Draken right behind us.

"Why am I third wheeling?" He asked and Mikey shot him a look "It's not really third wheeling" I said and he raised a brow "How so?" He asked and I scoffed "Me and Mikey aren't dating so it's not third wheeling since we're all friends" I said and Draken covered his mouth to hide his laugh but he didn't say anything else.

'Weird' I thought as Mikey continued walking forward until we reached a restaurant.

We sat down in one of the booths "Want anything?" Mikey asked and I shook my head "No thanks" I said and he raised a brow before turning to Draken and holding up two fingers as he gave a short nod.

'This.....idiot'

"Two kids meals" Draken told the waiter and I slapped my hand over my face causing them to both look at me "Haha N/N your face is all flustered now" Mikey mused as he poked me in the cheek and I groaned "You guys are so weird" I mumbled to myself.

"Ah have you seen Takemitchy yet?" Draken asked and I shook my head "No, Hinata hasn't seen him much either.....she said that he ran away after I woke up" I said and Mikey smiled "Takemitchy is so weird" he said and I hummed in agreement as two plates were put in front of us and I sighed before picking up a fork and beginning to eat the food.

"They remembered the flag this time" Mikey said with a goofy grin on his face and I smiled a bit at his cuteness.

Eh?

'What did I just-.......cute?'

I looked over at Mikey and saw him grinning as he ate his food and I quickly looked out of the window as I tried to cover the upcoming blush with my hands.

"Something wrong N/N?" Mikey asked as he leaned over to me and I pushed his face away "I'm fine!" I said and he hummed as he began stuffing his face again.

I looked down at my half eaten food and sighed before Mikey took the leftovers and finished them too.

Then he fell asleep.

Typical Mikey.

He'll probably be hungry again when he wakes up.

Idiot Mikey.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 451 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...
66.4K 2.4K 40
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...
251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
584K 29.9K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...