BEDEVIL | jenlisa

By chanelwaffle

[ COMPLETED ] Abducted. Tormented. Owned. Jennie never knew hell existed before she met such an evil person w... More

TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 [M]
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 [M]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [M]
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 [M]
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [M]
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 11 [M]

13.7K 386 76
By chanelwaffle

P O I N T O F V I E W
THIRD PERSON

Right when she said those words, Lisa started making her way to kiss Jennie's neck while her hand pins her tied up hands above her head. Jennie created grunt noises, like she wanted push the latter off of her. She kisses her throat and up to my chin. Her other hand roams her waist, memorizing every touch.

Everything happened so fast.

Jennie groaned when Lisa pressed her thigh against her core, pressing her hard. The fact that she was only wearing her underwear makes the contact more hot. Her hands are sweating in her binds, her lips feel numb under the cover. The only thing she has control of is her legs, but she wasn't sure if that's gonna take long.

Lisa paused and grabbed her tied hands. She put them above her head and pulled Jennie up, making her sit on her. Her hands still holding her waist, as Jennie gives her glares as her breathing went rapid.

"Are you mad?" The black haired woman mocked when she noticed her expression.

Jennie huffs and clenched her hair from behind, where her hands are and pulled the handful strands backward. She was mad, of course, but the way she has to ask makes her furious.

Lisa scrunched her nose in surprise, "Let go,"

She didn't bother, like she didn't hear anything and even pulls her hair harder. Lisa can already feel her scalp burning and grabbed her hands while grunting in pain. Jennie pulled up a fight and Lisa admits she was strong there.

The black haired woman unhooks the brunette's hands off her head and pushes her down. She gets off the bed, "Try to leave and you'll see," she said while pointing a finger at her.

Jennie continued glaring at her as she walks towards the door. When she's gone, she takes off the tape covering her mouth and catches her breath. Despite the fact that she can breath through her nose, with Lisa kissing her and her thigh pressed to her core makes her breathless for some reason.

She must be out of her mind.

From outside, she can hear the door closed. Without a second, Lisa came back to the room, now carrying something in her hands.

"Why did you remove it?" She asked as soon as she noticed the tape gone.

Jennie scoffed, "Because I can,"

Lisa just nods and sits in front of her on the bed. She pulled Jennie's head close by holding her nape, taking her aback. "Open your mouth," she said in a deep voice.

The brunette wanted to challenge her and see her reaction but she decided to do that some other time and pressed her lips together instead.

Lisa lifts her hand and shows the thing in her hand to her, "Make any sound and you'll see," she whispered and dips her head to kiss Jennie's exposed collarbone, leaving faded marks as she wants.

"You can't do this," the brunette mumbled, fighting a moan as she feels Lisa's tongue touching her skin.

However, Lisa has no plans in stopping any sooner. She dropped the gag on the floor and grabbed Jennie's waist, pulling her closer as she made her way to the back of her ear. She can feel the heat in her body engulfing her whole, like a fire spreading all over and she couldn't find a way to stop it. She slowly lay Jennie on the bed, with her on all fours on top of her.

Lisa raises an eyebrow, "Why not?" Her stare was intense as ever, her orbs are dark with the most lustful look Jennie has ever seen.

"I have a boyfriend."

As soon as those words left her mouth, the black haired woman snorted. Jennie doesn't understand why she find that funny, nothing is funny.

Jennie clenched her collar, "I'm serious, asshole. I'm not letting your dirty hands touch me."

Instead of getting her hands off her, like she expected her to do, Lisa leaned in, too close that their noses touched that sent an electricity to Jennie's whole body, rushing down to her feet. She had no idea what Lisa is thinking and that thought scared her for some reason.

This woman is so unpredictable.

"You mean this hand?"

Jennie saw a fast light flashes past her eyes when she felt Lisa's hand touched her thigh, slowly, reaching under her robe. Her soft hand caresses her skin and she bit her lower lip to prevent herself from making any sound.

What the fuck is happening?

Lisa still looks at her directly in the eyes, "Thank you for telling me that, Kim Jennie." Her hand reaches the waistband of her panties, "But I don't think I care,"

A huge lump in Jennie's throat formed, like a scream she never want her to hear. Lisa's fingertips slides down to her core that sent tingles down to her feet. Her toes folded altogether when she feels her fingers circling around her entrance against the soft fabric of her underwear and covered her mouth with her forearm to avoid making any sound.

Lisa suddenly lets out a chuckle, "What do we have here?" She muttered and lifts her fingers up, "I'm not even starting," there was some sort of liquid remains on them, the faint light giving it a shine.

The brunette didn't speak, nor she can. Her body was already heating up, she can say her face is as red as a tomato and talking won't help her at any way.

Jennie is being aroused and all wet.

Her body wants it.

But she doesn't.

"D-Don't," she whispered.

Lisa then gets out of the bed and opened the drawer next to it. She took a steel scissors and took Jennie's tied up hands to cut the tape off. Jennie was confused for a moment, wondering why she didn't continue when she felt the lust burning in her eyes.

Did she hear me?

Not like she wants her to continue.

It's nothing like that.

"It's late," Lisa spoke and placed her hands on both sides of Jennie, leaning close. "As much as I'd like to-"

A fist landed on her jaw, cutting her off mid-sentence. She almost fall down on the floor but she kept her balance on. That surprised her and that punch was insanely painful.

What the hell?

Jennie put her hands on Lisa's cheeks, "If you fucking touch me like that again-"

"What are you gonna do?" She challenged her.

"I'll kill you,"

Lisa pushed her hands off of her and grabbed her chin with one hand, "I'll look forward to it," she said and leans to kiss Jennie's forehead, "Get some rest, I'm gonna need you tomorrow."

She moves away and stretches her jaws. Jennie just watched her walk towards the door, glaring deep at her.

Lisa glances at her direction, her eyes telling her she wants to tell her something, one last time before leaving the room silently. As soon as the door closed, Jennie covered her body with the duvet and mentally cursed herself.

Why did that feel...something?

This isn't gonna turn out well.

---

The next day morning, Jennie changed into more comfortable clothes as soon as she woke up. Well, Saem technically banged on her door leaving her no choice but to open her eyes. It took an hour or two before she fell asleep after what happened last night. She wants to remove that memory off her brain, forget any of that happened.

Forget what she felt.

Everything.

She opened the door, her soul almost jumped out of her body when she spots Lisa standing there, with her both hands in the pockets of her loose sweatpants.

Do people really show up in their doors wearing nothing but a sports bra? She thought.

Lisa is back in her cold demeanor.

"Follow me," she said and starts walking downstairs, not waiting for her.

Jennie rolls her eyes as soon as she turned around and sighs silently. She almost forgot she's a maid and thought she can be free for atleast a day. Brushing it off, she followed the tall woman out of the house. She noticed that Lisa was heading towards the warehouse and the cold breeze in the morning gave her chills when she remembered eveything that happened when she step foot in that place.

The nightmares she doesn't want to happen again.

Lisa opens the huge doors, "I need you to vaccum the floor, organize those boxes properly." She pointed her finger around.

The brunette nods.

"If I see a single dirt, you know what happens." She said and clicked her tongue.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Okay, ma'am. I got it," she faked her enthusiasm while saluting her fingers. Lisa only gives her a look and left her alone inside.

She look around and thought she'll finish cleaning the whole thing in 24 hours. The warehouse is not clean at all, in fact, it looks abandoned with different stray animals shitting or peeing everywhere. The boxes are all in the floor, the contents spilling. There are cobwebs like spiderman lived there for a whole year.

"God," Jennie mumbled and grabs the vaccum cleaner leaning against the wall near her. She plugged it in the socket and starts cleaning the floor.

Everytime she goes further, she had to unplug it and move it to another socket. Her back will definitely hurt after this.

It took her atleast an 2 hours when she finished doing the floor. She stretches her back and hear her bones cracking as she did. That feels like a relief.

She then took the ladder and leans it on the rack where the boxes are placed. She can handle the heights, no doubt but the problem is if it dared moving and she had no balance.

Jennie carefully put the things inside the box dust them off, the remains getting on her nose and made her sneeze. She wiped off her nose and the sweat that formed on the sides of her face.

However, as long as she continue, she grew familiar with it. She silently hummed to a random song while moving the boxes to their place.

When she was about to move one to the other side, a rat ran past her hands, making her scream in her highest pitch and lose her balance. Jennie grabbed the side of the ladder to hold on to but then, she was already falling backwards.

She prepared herself to drop on the concrete floor, wishing her head won't take the impact.

To her surprise, she didn't.

Jennie realized she fell on a body when she heard a grunt. They dropped on the floor and they both groan in pain when her elbow touched the ground. Her body felt electrocuted.

She turns to see Lisa, laying on the floor with her eyes closed, who looks obviously hurt but didn't show her. The black haired woman carries a camera in her hand, clutched securely.

"Why did you do that?" Jennie hurriedly gets off her and sat up, rubbing her elbow.

Lisa did the same and levels herself with her, "Would you rather break your bones?" She argued.

"To be honest, yes."

She ignored what Jennie just said and stands up, "You can't die without my help," she said and checked if the camera was somewhow damaged, "Remember the debt, Kim."

Jennie looks at her through her lashes.

The latter glances at her lower body and shakes her head, "It's bleeding." She said and walks away, "Take a rest and join me for breakfast,"

Shs was confused for a second and looks down at her shoulder, her wound was indeed bleeding past her shirt. Not much but evident.

Jennie cussed at herself.

What are her plans?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.3K 38
"As he got closer to him the scent became so much that he couldn't wait to feed and turn this beautiful human into his own personal blood supply." Wh...
103K 197 5
A collection of short steamy stories and scenes that will leave you feeling satisfied ;) and don't worry if you enjoy a little intimacy and romance t...
30.4K 918 5
tsukishima kei :: shouyou hinata ----- A short story in which Shouyou sways Tsukishima into teaching him how to kiss! ----- CONTAINS LOTS OF KISSES O...
791K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...