Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

83 7 3
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

It's been an hour now since Nayeon fell asleep while hugging Jeongyeon and they're still stuck inside the elevator. She still could remember how Nayeon sat on the elevator floor looking so scared while hugging herself and tears are flowing on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon moved away the strands of hair that covered Nayeon's face and she looks like an angel sleeping.

'How can someone be this beautiful while sleeping' she thought to herself then Nayeon moved and her eyes slowly opens up. She looks at Jeongyeon she was still unconsciously awake then Jeongyeon felt her hands cupped her cheeks.

"Thank you for staying" she said in a low tone and her eyes starts to close again. Minutes had passed and everything was silent again, Jeongyeon can feel her face heating up while her heart is beating fast.

You're making my heart go rapidly crazy

"She'll get a stiff neck in this uncomfortable position" Jeongyeon tried her best to move Nayeon without waking her up but sadly she failed. Her beautiful eyes were slowly opening again she rubbed her eyes first before looking at Jeongyeon and to tell you her face was so epic.

Her eyes widened while her cheeks blushed she looks at her hands that were encircling Jeongyeon's arms so she hurriedly retracts them. Jeongyeon can't help herself but to let out a soft chuckle.

"Yah why are you chuckling?" Jeongyeon looked at her and her face was flaming red. Good thing her flashlight was on so she could see her blushing face.

'Pft she said thank you minutes ago and now she's angry'

Jeongyeon didn't bother to answer her she looked at the door that was still closed. Both of them were silent then Jeongyeon heard a rumbling sound. It's her tummy.

'God this is embarrassing eat me up now' she said to herself while looking at the floor. God this is so embarrassing. Jeongyeon saw a hand with a protein bar infront of her she looked at person and she was seriously looking at Jeongyeon.

"Eat this up you're hungry" Jeongyeon looked at her confused then she throws the protein bar at her face.

"Yah what was that for?" Jeongyeon asked looking at her while she touch her face where the protein bar hits. Did she really just?

"You're staring at me" she said before standing up. Jeongyeon could not believe at what Nayeon said but she looked at the bar that was infront of her and took it.

She looked at Nayeon that was infront of ber standing facing her back on me while holding her phone maybe she's calling someone.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon said in a soft voice she didn't replied her phone was still on her ear. Maybe she didn't heard it.

"Ghad Jihyo why aren't you answering" she irritatedly puts her phone inside her pocket and starts banging the elevators door.

"Yah! Anyone! Help us!" her loud voice filled the four corners in this place and it's aching Jeongyeon's ear.

"Yah! No one will hear you everyone are already in their houses" Jeongyeon said in a calm voice, Nayeon stops banging the door and looks at her.

"I wanna go home" she said stamping her feet on the floor before sitting infront of Jeongyeon. She looks so mad and Jeongyeon can't help herself letting out a laugh.

"Is there anything funny?" she asked in a irritated voice while she raised her right eyebrow. Jeongyeon shook her head then suddenly her phone went out.

"Yah! Yah!" Nayeon shouted so loudly Jeongyeon was about to hold her when she suddenly hugged her. She feels the time stops as she can feel Nayeon's warm body pressed against hers.

"Yah what happened?" she asked her voice was so scared so Jeongyeon took her phone and tried to open it but it's out of battery.

"Battery is dead" Jeongyeon said trying to calm Nayeon down but she was still so noisy.

"Yah it's so dark" Jeongyeon tried to move her but her strength is so strong. She cleared her throat trying to think.

"You got your phone use the flashlight" Nayeon then lets her off as she took her phone from her pocket again. Then a light filled the room again.

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon that was still hugging her, her face was so scared and she was catching her breath.

"Hey you okay?" she looks at Jeongyeon before nodding then she realized what position they are right now Nayeon immediately sits beside Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon sits properly beside her and she saw Nayeon looking at her confusedly.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon pointed her phone then she looks at it too.

"What?" she asked looking at Jeongyeon again so she shook her head.

"What time is it?" she opened her phone and it shows 10:30 pm. Oh god they've been stuck here for over 2 hours already.

"Jihyo why aren't you answering" she said in a frustrated voice while her phone was in her ear and her arm was in her neck it looks like she's massaging it.

Jeongyeon couldn't help but to stare at her side. Her high nose bridge does look so perfectly to her. Her hair was now a little messed up because she keeps pulling them because of frustration. It feels like Jeongyeon could stare at her forever.

"Yah why are you staring?" she snapped out of her thought as she could feel Nayeon was staring at her weirdly so Jeongyeon hurriedly shifted her gaze to the other direction.

Think Jeongyeon think

"Does your neck hurts?" Nayeon didn't answer. Jeongyeon looked at her and she was facing down both of her hands were holding her phone tightly.

"Hey what are you doing?" Nayeon faced Jeongyeon her body tensed as she slowly touched her neck.

"I'm massaging it" she didn't say anything again she looks so tired so she faced the floor again and Jeongyeon started to massage her neck.

"Hmmm" Nayeon slowly let out a groan from her mouth maybe the massage feels so good. Oh why am I heating up?

Jeongyeon bit her lowerlip as Nayeon's groan still continues every minute she massaged her neck. Then a call interrupted Jeongyeon from massaging her because she lifted her head and hurriedly answered the call.

"Yah Park Jihyo! Where were you? I've been calling you a lot of times" she looks at Jeongyeon then she gazes her eyes in another direction hurriedly.

She can still hear Nayeon's groans in her brain it keeps playing in my head. Oh please stop.

"Please Jihyo we need help we're stuck inside the elevator" Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon when Jihyo suddenly shouted on the other call. Her face looks so cute when she frowns.

"So please send help 911" her phone suddenly shuts down.

"Yah" she exclaimed as she moved closer to Jeongyeon.

"You scared?" Jeongyeon asked her in a teasing voice. She couldn't see Nayeon's face but she can feel her glaring.

"I'm not" she said confidently then Jeongyeon laughed as she feel her hands in her arms.

"Then why are you holding my arms?" when Jeongyeon said those words Nayeon then lets go off of her arms. Jeongyeon did regret saying that.

"I'm not scared" her voice was so strong so Jeongyeon decided to move inches away from her just teasing. Then she felt her following.

"Just tell me if you're scared" Jeongyeon laughed then a slap hit on her shoulder.

"Ouch what was that for?" Jeongyeon asked whining while rubbing her shoulder where Nayeon slapped.

"You're teasing me" her voice was so cute. Wait is she doing aegyo right now?

Jeongyeon just laughed at her then leaned her head to the wall of the elevator. The two of them sat in silence in this dark room but she still can hear Nayeon breathing.

"Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon's eyes were shut closed and didn't answer Nayeon because she was tired.

"Did we meet before?" her voice was so low that it feels like a whisper. She opened her eyes and all she can see is darkness.

"Did we meet in Las Vegas?" her voice was kinda nervous then Jeongyeon realized what she was talking about.

"Wait did you remember?" Nayeon was silent beside her so she took a deep breath. Maybe she doesn't.

"Yes I do" it took her minutes to answer and Jeongyeon could feel her heart starting to beat fast.

She remembers it! She remembers me!

"I just remembered about it when we saw each other again at the restobar" she said in soft voice but Jeongyeon's heart was still beating so fast. She can feel her hands sweating and a lot of butterflies were flying inside her stomach.

After that no one talked again. She couldn't say anything she was speechless and Nayeon's breathing started to get heavier and heavier maybe she fell asleep.

"It was nice meeting you again Nayeon after a year" Jeongyeon said in a soft voice talking to Nayeon who was sleeping. She guess?

"I didn't tell you that the first time I saw you there at Las Vegas you caught my attention. I was meeting somebody else that night but you caught my attention" Jeongyeon said smiling while remembering Nayeon last year at Las Vegas who was drinking alone.

"I thought I will never see you again but maybe this is what they called destiny and destiny let's the two of us see each other again" Jeongyeon's smile was still on her lips as she continues talking to Nayeon even though she couldn't see her face because of the darkness but she sure knows she's sleeping.

Breath in breath out 1 2 3

"I'm the Ceo of NayIn so you can literally see me anywhere" Jeongyeon's eyes widen when Nayeon suddenly talked. Oh god! she thought she was sleeping. She did hear what she said?!

"Uh y-yeah" Jeongyeon answered stuttering while gripping hard to her collar. That was so embarrassing.

"But I guess I should agree at what you said that destiny let's us see each other again" she said in a soft voice then Jeongyeon looked at her in the darkness. She know she's just beside her because she can hear her breathing.

She was straight looking at the darkness for over how many minutes then all the lights in the elevator turns on.

Both of them Nayeon and Jeongyeon was staring at each other it feels like both of them knows what they were doing so they hurriedly looked away from each other.

'I didn't know she was staring at me' Jeongyeon heard her murmuring so she stood up and the elevator was now fixed.

"It's functioning again" Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon that was still sitting on the floor her back was leaning at the door.

"Hey we're almost down there stand up" she was like in a deep thought so Jeongyeon immediately leaned forward to Nayeon to grab her arms before the door swungs open.

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon eyes widened as her body was pressed against hers. Jeongyeon was holding her back for Nayeon to prevent from falling and her arms were now around her neck. She can see her gulp then the elevator beeps slowly opening up.

"Nayeon thank good-" Jihyo stopped talking as she was looking at the both of them with a shock expression on her face.

Jeongyeon then lets go off her back then cleared her throat as she can feel her cheeks heating up and she couldn't look at Jihyo neither Nayeon.

"Jihyo!" Nayeon shouted before giving Jihyo a big hug. Jeongyeon went outside of the elevator and the repairer was looking at Jeongyeon with a confused look.

Oh god they saw it

"Thank you Jihyo" Nayeon looked at the technician then she bows thanking him.

"Did I miss something?" Jihyo looked at them Jeongyeon and Nayeon back and forth then Nayeon slapped her in her shoulders and Jeongyeon took a step back away from them.

"Ahm what time is it?" Jeongyeon asked then Jihyo looks at her wrist clock trying to change the subject

"11:45 pm" Jeongyeon nodded at Jihyo then she looked at Nayeon one last time before bowing at them and started to walk away to the exit. Jeongyeon could still feel Nayeon's warm arms hugging her neck god that was so embarrassing.

"Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon frozed in place when Nayeon called her in a soft voice. Jeongyeon looked back at her and she was smiling, her bunny teeth was now visible.

"Thank you" she said waving at Jeongyeon then she looked at Jihyo that was suspiciously looking at the both of them so Jeongyeon waved her hand at them indicating goodbye.

Jeongyeon hurriedly went inside of her car then lets herself smile like an idiot inside.

Did she just call my name? And she said thank you? Uwaaaaaaa

She can feel her heart was about to explode and her face is about to get ripped smiling from ear to ear.

"She just did" Jeongyeon said smiling and she hopes that it will not be the last time they communicated like this before starting the engines and deciding to go over to Sana's house.

-Hey! It's been a long time since I updated and I am sorry about that:( Classes are starting to get harder and harder and I barely have some time to focus on writing but no worries! I'll slowly update you guys! Thank you for reading and voting this story! Especially those who keeps on voting my story I know who you are! I hope everyone will have a great day and night! Thank you! 🐧🦁🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
989 45 10
Park Y/n is a girl who hides the fact that she comes from a wealthy family but doesn't use the money that her parents give her and works hard for wha...
7K 521 31
The price of living in America has increased these days. It's harder on those who work lower-paying jobs and for long periods. Jeongyeon being a youn...