Me ranting because, like, I n...

Par swettyslove

Hey besties. I just wanted to vent and thought hey, let's do it on Wattpad ๐Ÿ’€ Plus

Hi besties
UGH EW UH NO
Questions i face
I dont know what to title these lols
MONEY HEIST
I found a one shot i started writing and somehow lost lol
A funny quote? Because i cant be bothered turning this into a one shot
My first break out room dudes
A one shot I started ages ago but didnt finish it till now, but with no effort
Stop drop and roll bitch
Rude
Update
๐Ÿ™„
Today's my last day of high school lol
I'm not sentimental?
Me not getting enough sleep
Wtf does this mean
Relate?
Never enough
Me? Explicit? Somewhat makes sense ig
Another one of those nights
26 drafts
Started and instantly released this was shit
Sooo, I can't spell without autocorrect
๐Ÿ™ƒ
Heres a benefit for you guys that actually read this book ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I mean like, tf?
Someone tell me to edit ๐Ÿ’€
I did it
Something weird is going on
THERES FIVE OF THEM NOW
What is my thought process
I think i genuinely have memory loss
It's my birthday tomorrow:)))
Editing is the bane of my existence
Happy Easter besties
This is a threat
18 ideas but i dont have a single idea what to write.
I havent posted here in awhile, so this is whats up
Writing? I'd rather not
wtf

Betty x Fp one shot because it wasn't good enough for the main

80 5 0
Par swettyslove

Hola, Betty is 20 in this so, all legal here.

I finished writing it and found it incredibly shit. But, I did waste time writing this soo, you're gonna read it 😂😂

Betty POV:

I sat in my boyfriend's lap in his office as we talked and enjoyed each other's company. In between, he was also doing some work, although I kept distracting him. I wanted his attention to be on nothing but me.

"How do you get away with it?" He smirked up at me.

"What?" I asked confusedly as I looked down at Fp.

"How do you get away with spending all your time with me, how doesn't Jughead know?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Jughead is, preoccupied" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell could that kid be preoccupied with?" He asked as his hand rested on my inner thigh, his thumb rubbing gentle circles.

"Toni, fucking her" I said as I shrugged my shoulders. He gave me a concerned look.

"He's cheating on you?" He asked me.

"Not sure why you're worried, I'm literally fucking you" I chuckled out. His facial expression didn't change.

"How long?" He asked me.

"Four months" I said.

"We've been together for two months Betty" he said as he raised an eyebrow at me.

"And?" I said as I crossed my arms. He raised an eyebrow at me, not liking my attitude.

"Is this just a rebound then?" He asked, his voice not as soft as usual.

"Well clearly not" I said as he used his free hand to uncross my arms.

"Betty" he warned me. I rolled my eyes.

"Was it a fling when you had a relationship with Janine a month after you broke up with Mia?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

At the time, he did think he was in love with them and I know he thought of them of anything but a fling.

He said nothing as his thumb stopped rubbing over my thigh. I let out a groan.

"Great, Jughead ruining another thing in my life" I said annoyedly. I was about to stand up but he wrapped his arm around my waist, tight, pulling me back into his lap. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Angel, I care about you, okay?" He said to me softly, moving his hand to caress my cheek.

"Then don't question how much I like you" I told him. He nodded his head as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I like this Fp" I smiled as our lips parted from one another. He smiled.

"Keeps you from saying stupid shit" I smirked. He chuckled as he kissed all over my cheek.

"Can we go home soon?" I asked him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, soon angel. Just need to do a couple more things" he said and I nodded my head.

From there he unfortunately had to unwrap his arms from around me so he could work on his computer. Whilst he was focused on finishing up, every now and then he would place a kiss on my cheek and I snuggled my head further into him, each time making him smile.

After half an hour or so later he finally wrapped things up.

Jughead would probably be up with Toni in the apartment above the Wyrm. It's actually kind of funny how dumb Jughead seems to think I am. He's off fucking that bitch and he thinks I'm being loyal to him. Meanwhile, I'm fucking his dad. And let me tell you, I get a lot more enjoyment out of Fp.

Usually, I am fully against cheating but this is different. He's been doing it for four months. Never once as he told me what he's done, let alone apologise.

When he started cheating, I started spending more time with Fp. It was just because he was really nice to me and the thought of going home and seeing my parents was the last thing I wanted to do.

So, Fp and I's friendship grew quickly within a short amount of time. From there, we developed feelings for one another and here we are. I can't wait to see the look on Jughead's face, when he finally figures out I'm fucking his dad.

I do truly like Fp, he's not just a fling, rebound or something I'm doing to get revenge against Jughead. I'm really happy with Fp, he makes me happy.

We were now in his truck and I had my arms wrapped around his left one, his right was on the steering wheel.

"Adorable" he commented with a smile, making me blush.

We soon arrived at his house and we we decided to chill in the lounge for a bit. We had the tv going but we weren't paying much attention.

I complained that I was cold and he took off his jacket, wrapping it around my shoulders. I smiled as I moved myself so that my head was resting on his lap.

"You look beautiful, but you in my jacket. That's criminal" he said in awe. I blushed as I giggled.

We continued talking until we heard the front door open. Jughead walked in, his hair slipping out underneath his beanie that was slightly more on one side than the other.

He walked into the lounge, looking at Fp and I's position. A very confused look forming on his face.

"What's going on?" He asked me confusedly.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Aren't you the one fucking Toni?" I hummed out as Fp moved his hand to my side, resting it over my hip. I looked up to him with a smile, he had a smirk on his face.

"You know?" He said in shock. I chuckled.

"Clearly you're not to good at hiding things, or realising what's going on right under your nose" I smiled out.

"What?" He said confusedly.

"Angel, I don't think he's understanding. You might need to show him" Fp teased out.

Fp has a huge amount of resentment towards Jughead for a lot of things. Jughead really hasn't been a good son in any regards. But alas, Jughead is his son, he legally can't kick him out. Although I know Jughead was already planning on moving out very, very soon.

"You're right babe" I smiled as I sat up, moving myself into his lap.

He caressed my cheek and I pushed my lips into his. The kiss was hot as he wrapped his arm around my back, pushing me further into him. I caressed his cheek as he bit softly as my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I smiled as I gave him what he wanted, what I so desperately wanted too.

"God what the fuck?" He yelled as he came up to us, trying to pull me off of Fp, but his grip around me was too tight.

"What's wrong Jug? Don't you like that I fuck your dad?" I giggled as I kissed Fp's cheek.

"So you're mad at me for fucking Toni and you're fucking my dad?" He yelled at me.

"I found out you were cheating and then I did the same, no need to get jealous" I smiled.

"God you're a fucking bitch" he said angrily.

"Watch your mouth" Fp warned Jughead sternly.

"What the fuck are you going to do?" Jughead said to him sternly.

Fp unwrapped his arms from around me and placed me beside him on the couch. He stood up and took a step so that he was in front of Jughead.

Jughead is much shorter, has absolutely no muscles. He's very lanky in other words. Fp is tall, muscles all over. He's much stronger, and hotter too than Jughead.

"I'd suggest you watch what you say from here" he said sternly.

Jughead knew better than trying to test Fp. He would lose, badly.

"I'm done, I'm moving out" Jughead said sternly.

"Bye" Fp chuckled out as he walked back to me, pulling me into his lap.

Jughead stormed off into his room and we could hear as he packed a bag or was doing whatever in there.

"I guess we're going to have the house to ourself" I smirked. He smirked as he raised an eyebrow.

"What you trying to imply there, sweetheart?" He asked, making butterflies swirl up into my stomach.

"Oh I'm just stating a fact Fp, where did your mind go to?" I smiled innocently. He smiled as he leaned in.

I thought he was going into kiss me but he stopped his lips by my ear.

"The innocent act is extremely hot" I smirked as I repositioned myself so that I was straddling him.

"Even hotter when I'm naked" I winked. He let out a small groan of satisfaction, making me giggle.

"Such a tease, aren't you angel?" He smirked.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

167K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
4.2K 128 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
17.4K 669 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...