A Love In The Tea Garden (Gir...

By Pegasus1751

Y/N is a third year student in ST. Gloriana G.C. Y/N likes tanks since he first saw a senshado match. Unfortu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Firefly
Chapter 2 Practice Match
Chapter 3 Sick Leave
Chapter 4 Appointment
Chapter 5 Date
CHAPTER 6 Behind an Act
CHAPTER 7 LEAD UP
CHAPTER 8 LONG SOBS OF AUTUMN VIOLIN
CHAPTER 9 WOUND MY HEART WITH A MONOTONOUS LANGUOR
CHAPTER 11 V
CHAPTER 12 KNIGHT OF GLORIANA
CHAPTER 13 APART
CHAPTER 14 A REQUEST
CHAPTER 15 AN OATH [END]

CHAPTER 10 GARDEN

446 9 0
By Pegasus1751

(Third person POV)

The Panthers have spotted Rosehip. They are heading towards her and Cranberry. Making an encirclement. The Crusaders would not be able to penetrate the frontal armour of Panthers. But they will be able to penetrate the Panther side armour.

"Cranberry, remove the speed limiter!"

"Yes!"

"Go!"

They went to remove the speed limiter. Cranberry moves to Rosehip position behind a hill.

"Ready.... Go!"

Two Crusaders can be seen moving up a hill on an unsafe speed. WHOOM. They flew up into the sky, the Panthers couldn't face their guns toward them.

Rosehip fired the first shot.

BOOM

Ting-pop

Cranberry fires a shot at the back of one of the panthers.

BOOM

Ting-pop

Cranberry and Rosehip proceeded to fire another shot to their second Panther.

BOOM-BOOM

Ting-pop Ting-pop

Cranberry moved into the town to kill the last Panther. But it was too late. The Panther already pointed it's gun towards the street, right side of it.

BOOM

Ting-pop

Cranberry is down. Rosehip then went onto the last Panther, with it's gun still pointing to the right.

BOOM

Ting-pop

She got the last Panther. When the reinforcement came, it was too late. She is now the last of the second platoon.

(Y/N POV)

I have reached the high grounds. I can see one of the Tiger II stopped to hide near the buildings, while the other 4 advanced through. I'm assuming the hidden Tiger II is the flag carrier.

"Stay in cover! Use the buildings to your advantage!"

One hit and they're down. My plan is to fire to distract the Tiger IIs. When they are distracted, my platoon will get out of cover to fire.

"Third Platoon, what's your distance to the Tigers?"

"90 meters!"

"85 meters"

"95 meters!"

"87 meters!"

"On my mark, go out of cover and take your shot. Aim center mass."

"Understood!"

"Loader, load APCBC! Toby, when i tap your back, take your shot."

"Yes."

"Aim...."

*Tap*

BOOM

Ting-pop

It hits the side of the second Tiger II from the right. The first Tiger II from the right starts to point it's gun at me. When it's just a quarter left from my direction

"Mark!"

The third platoon came out from the buildings. They fire.

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM

BOOM-BOOM

The tiger that pointed it's gun at me has been neutralized.

"Report in!"

"Two of ours are down. 2 Tiger has been knocked out!"

Two Tiger IIs are left. I can see a flash from where the hidden Tiger II is.

BOOM

"Another one of ours has been knocked out!"

BOOM

"We have knocked out the last advancing Tiger!"

I can see another flash from the hidden Tiger direction.

BOOM

"Argh, we are down!"

"Third platoon, you all have done your part. Good job. Firefly out."

I switched to the commander's com line.

"Third platoon, we have defeated 4 out of the Tiger IIs. I have reasons to believe the last Tiger II is the opponent's flag carrier. Only the firefly is left. Over."

"Second platoon, we have defeated the 5 Panthers. I'm the only survivor desu wa."

"Then only the Tiger II is left. All tanks, to third platoon position."

I suddenly can hear a loud engine noise. Ah, it's Rosehip.

"What's the situation desu wa?"

"Rosehip, can you lure the Tiger II out of it's hiding spot?"

"Leave it to me desu wa~"

She zooms in towards the Tiger II. She's flanking it from behind.

BOOM

Boink

The Tiger II is turning towards Rosehip, leaving it's back hull exposed.

BOOM

Ting-pop

It got Rosehip.

"Fire!"

BOOM

Ting-pop

I got 'em.

"Kuromorimine flag tank has been knocked out. Getting visual confirmation.... St. Gloriana has won the match!"

Total loss

Kuromorimine = 15 Tanks

St. Gloriana = 8 Tanks

"YES! Good work everyone!" As I gave Toby and my loader a high five.

"Good work everyone." Said Darjeeling.

We won! This is the first time in forever since St. Gloriana has victory over Kuromorimine! I'm sure the alumnae will appreciate our effort.

After the match, we have a tea party on the school ship. I was talking with the second platoon when

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Come with me for a moment."

"Huh? Darjeeling-sama has been getting closer with Y/N lately."

"Rosehip."

"Are you guys dating desu wa?"

"Rosehip!"

"Sorry... "

"Ahh, don't feel down. Maybe we are~"

"Ah-" Gasp Darjeeling.

"Let's go."

We went through the backdoor of the ballroom and into the tea garden.

She hugs me "You did it!" Yeah, we haven't properly talked since the match.

"It was a team effort."

"Your tank knocked out 6 tanks in a match. That's something."

"Without you I wouldn't be able to do it."

"Wha-"

"You're the one who asked me to be a tank commander. That's why... thank you."

"I... did that on a whim... "

"How so?"

"Assam was supposed to be the one commanding it. But... I know you're passionate about tanks and... I wanted to get close to you." Her face is getting red.

"Ahh... so that's how it was. Well then, you made the right decision."

"Y/N, last year we lost the tournament because of Kuromorimine. Having a victory over them already made me happy."

"What do you mean?"

"Our next opponent.... Oarai... Even though I have beat them twice. They did beat Kuromorimine with only 8 tanks in the final."

"So you don't want to win?"

"No. But I don't care if we didn't. 'The most important lessons in life are all condensed into senshado. But most people don't realize that.' or so what the commander of Jatkosota said. I think I've figured it out. You are my first love. That makes me realize, it doesn't matter if we win. As long as you'll be here for me."

"Darjeeling... "

She's looking at me, with trustful eyes. I just realized, she only ever asked me to help her win.

"What will the alumnae say if we lose?"

"I don't care. Our victory against Kuromorimine was already enough to satisfy them."

"Then... let's have fun and give them a good match."

She smiles "Yes."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 45 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...
64.7K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...
30.2K 969 48
***Mature Content*** 18 + readers only Profanity Violence/Abuse Sexual Content Lemons LGBT relationships Pre-Meditated Murder Y/N = Your Name L/N = L...
4.2K 1.4K 53
She is trying to ger rid of her crazy stalker ex who left her heart broken by cheating on her. So PANCHI takes help from the someone she hates. What...