Gareth Margrave's Boiling Isl...

By TheDaleyFlames

Two friends now lost from their weird enters into a mysterious one where they saw things that they thought th... More

A/n
Introduction/ Bio.
Two lying Witches and The Warden.
We were a teenage abomination.
The intruder
Convention
Hooty moving hassle
Lost in Language
Once upon a swap
Something Ventured, Someone framed.
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and Insensitivity
The Adventures in the Elements.
The first day.
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Grom fright.
Wing it like witches
Agony of a witch.
Young blood, old souls.
Separate tides.
Escaping explusion
Echoes of the Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palisman
Eda's requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm.
Reaching Out
Them's the Breaks, Kid
Hollow Mind
Edge of the world
Labyrinth Runners
O Titan, Where Art Thou
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

Witches before Wizard

365 7 0
By TheDaleyFlames

It was morning time and now it was time for everyone to wake up at the moment. Luz woke up and got up abruptly. She thought that it all may be a dream but it wasn't a dream. It was all real.

Y/n: Luz, would it be okay for you to go back to sleep now because when you wake up, you get so loud and to be honest, it make my ears bleed a little.

Luz: Geez, you don't have to be so mean about it.

Y/n: Yes, it appears that I have to since you're so loud all the time.

She ignored his remarks and opened up the window.

Luz: Good morning terrifying fantasy world.

As she said that, there was a terrifying monster outside the window.

Y/n: That is something that I didn't need to see there.

Chot-San was up as well. Luz petted him on the help.

Luz: Who's a little sweetheart. Yes you are.

Chot-San barked in happiness.

Luz went into the bathroom where she was greeted by hooty only to get spooked by him which result into her karate chopping on top of the head.

Hooty: Hey, I was wishing you a good morning. Geez, ow.

Y/n got into his clothes and he was full dressed on the occasion.

Y/n: Luz, we're not witches yet and I don't even know that there could be a high chance that we could be witches at the moment.

Luz: What makes you say that? Eda is the most powerful witch on the boiling isles. She could teach us a lot of cool tricks while she is at it and I bet that Vilador could teach us something even cooler.

Y/n: Okay. Go ahead and bring up some joy that I don't even know will even turn you down.

Ignoring him again, she went into the closet and was hoping she could get some witch outfit in there. And she got wish after. She put them on and waited for Eda to come in. Once Eda had appeared she didn't look like she is in the happiest of mood at all.

Luz: Hello Eda the Owl lady, I am ready for our first day of witch apprenticeship.

Eda: Who are you again?

Luz looked confused when she said that.

Y/n: Well looks like someone had a foggy memory.

And what else is happening is that Vilador is in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. There were food that were stored on the table. They consist of cooked monster looking lobster, ham like steaks, and some spaghetti looking food.

Vilador: Well, I see you're up early.

What he is currently looking on the pot appears to be a kraken like monster that appears to be still alive. So he took up a mallet and beat its head back into the pot. He tosses a piece off raw steak on King's bowl. Before King could get the chance to eat the steak however Chot-San grabbed a whole of the steak. King grabbed the steak back before he could run off with it. This resulted in the two fighting over the steak.

King: Get your own meal buddy. This one's mine.

As the had a little tug-o—war, the steak ended up breaking in half.

Vilador: Are you gonna take a bath or something? What's with the bathrobe? You look really ridiculously in that thing?

Y/n: So much for a witch outfit.

Luz: It doesn't matter. Could you teach me how to be a witch at least.

Eda: Calm down kid. Being a witch doesn't happen over night. And also you just happen to be wearing  the dirtiest traffic cone I've ever seen

Luz took it off of her head and prove Eda's point.

Eda: But a magic staff, you really want one?

Luz: More than anything.

Eda: Magic staff come to me!

While it was coming to Eda, there were some noises being made while it was coming right towards her. After it was finally near her, it accidentally smacked her into the face.

Vilador: I see you're not the best witch here right now. I wonder how you're consider to be the most powerful witch on the boiling isle if you can't even get your staff in full contact.

She smacked him upside the head with her staff.

Eda: Now witches are awarded their staff from school. With me as your teacher you will be taking a different approach.

Vilador: Oh please. You don't want to have her as your teacher. Why have Eda the owl lady as your teacher when you could have Vilador the beast as your teacher?

Y/n: I'll give that pass since you're probably gonna kill us on the way there.

Luz: especially with that grin on your face.

Vilador: I promise I won't kill you. I just have to make you feel some intense pain since if you want to be a number one witch and you will have to be taught to endure some pain. Isn't that what you wanted? So let's get started.

Eda put her hand over his face blocking him.

Eda: That's still a no for you mister.*To Luz and Y/n* Now you two are gonna have to work for it.

Eda explained how she cells stuff for people and so on. One thing that did caught Y/n's attention was a talking sword toy thing. It looked so cool but it is so not worth it. Eda request that Luz and Y/n should deliver packages out there for everyone.

Vilador: I'll come with you.

Y/n: How are we gonna be so sure that you're not gonna kill us?

Vilador: I promise I won't.

Eda: Don't worry about him because if he does, I'll make sure that everyone in the boiling isles would be right after his head.

Vilador: You wouldn't really do that to me now would you?

Eda: You're gonna have to try me and see. King will go with you.

King: What? But I just found the perfect spot? Why do I have to go?

Eda: To ensure that Vilador doesn't eat the kids on the way there and I know he is capable of breaking promises.

Vilador: I know for a fact that ain't true.

Eda: Anyways you work for me or you could start paying rent.

King started stomping his feet on the ground throwing some sort of tantrum before walking out of the house.

Eda: Be back by nightfall or risk mortal peril.

Hooty: Have a nice trip.

King: Let's just get the over with.

While they were walking, Vilador pulled out his staff.

Vilador: Do you know what this is? This is a relic staff and it's really special. And to make it work

you have to do a magic chanting* Magic chant*

With the chanting, he was able to make it glow.He handed it over to Luz and she did the exact but nothing happened.

Luz: Where did I go wrong?

Vilador: Nothing really? It work the magic  of wielder and it senses no magic from you. So basically if you don't know magic, it's tell you to get lost kid, you're just not worth it.

Luz: Wow. Really harsh. Jerk.

This made Y/n chuckle a little. Once they had made it into the town, Luz seems to be amazed by the world.

Y/n: Luz, could you not go fantasy world crazy right now. Because it's started to make you look real creepy right. Me and I don't like that.

Luz: And please don't start getting judge-mental and just let me gaze.

King: Please do stop because it's really impolite ri stare.

Luz: I've only seen places like this in my dreams. It's incredible.

Y/n: What would be even more incredible have to be the part where you keep going and until we are right where we are right now.

Vilador: I have to agree with you on this kid. We just don't have anytime to discuss how you are maxed by our world. It isn't all that great and pretty soon you'll see why.

Luz: Rude. So are we the only humans here?

King: I haven't seen any others.

Luz: There have to be a reason for that right? What if we Luz Noceda and Y/b, L/n have a pre-determined path of greatness just like Azura?

Y/n: And here we go again.

King: Did Azura' path to greatness invoked her delivering boil cream?

Y/n: I don't see that happening anytime soon Luz.

Luz: Just think about it Y/n. Today we will be delivering packages but tomorrow I will be earning respect from everyone on the boiling isles with my magical prowess.

Vilador: Kid, you're making me wanting to toss you right over the cliff right now if you don't get all those nonsense out of my ears. All you have to do now is continue delivering the packages and just maybe I will be willing to teach how to learn magic.

Luz: You promise?

Vilador: Yes I promise and now can you please stop with all your nonsense.

Luz and Y/n continued delivering the packages. Sensing a nearby person with a horse body holding a pumpkin. they went over the person.

Luz: What have four hooves and want to buy a potion. This guy.

As he lifted up the pumpkin, it turns out that his eyes weren't where they thought they would be.

Horse man: My eyes are down here.

This did spook them a bit. And next they comped to deliver some packages so that they could see how well they could be be at delivering but no such luck should up.

Vilador: I see that you kids aren't doing all that well and you can't see that you're failing so hard at this world.

Luz: Where did I go wrong.

Y/n: It would have to be with the fact that we're not so special in this world. Can't you see that Luz. It would be just like our own world because everyone here is just like everyone else.

Vilador: It's been real boring out here and I would love it for us to go home right now.

Luz:*Sighs* I'm just gonna deliver the last package and go home. Maybe this world isn't what I thought it would....*Gasps*

She didn't finish her sentence because she saw something that amazes her. It was the sight of a big castle. That wasn't anything that she have seen before and it certainly did make her look well impressed right now. She rung the doorbell and just like that it opened up. Inside of the castle look so dark but so mysterious that it might be a shame for them not to take a closer look inside right now.

Y/n: Luz, I don't think that this might be the right idea right now because it looks so scary in there. We might just have to leave the package here and not get ourselves into anything strange here.

It doesn't matter because Luz left the moment that he started speaking.

Y/n: And she's gone. Great.

He and the rest followed her is die of the castle where they were greeted by a wizard. He is the first wizard that they have met so they don't know what to expect from him.

Wizard: I was in my oscillarium, reading the stars and who might you be with eyes full of curiosity.

Y/n: Om not to one to be amazed by this place so I don't think I might be here for a while.

Luz: I...

Wizard: Young lady, did as I say, I sense something unique about you. The both of you that is.

Y/n: What? Really?

He was taken by surprise when he heard that.

Wizard: Would it be nice if the both if you come have a cup of tea with me?

Y/n: Okay, if that is fine by you.

Vilador: Don't tell me that you're buying into this kids. This have to be a scam and I've been in a similar situation like this where it is all too good to be through and for your situation right now, I'm pretty's urge that you're running into the same situation right now so I suggested that you come home now and never speak of this again.

Luz: But don't you see it's my dream to be a witch here.

Vilador: I know but you'll have a lot more fun at the owl house than staying here and listening to to this old man's rubbish.

Luz: I can see that you're being a grouchy old man there Vilador.

Vilador: Oh please, just because I have wrinkles all over it doesn't mean that I'm not that old.

Luz just ignored him and took a sip right out of her tea.

Luz: Do you sell potion sir Wizard?

Wizard: Please call me Adegast. And yes I do run a small business.

King: You should run a small business scones into my mouth. Haha, yes!

Y/n: Is there anything that you would like to tell us?

Adegast: Ha, yes. I was so intrigued to see you here. It was my understanding that Eda delivered the package herself.

Luz: Well me and Y/n are kinda of her apprentices.

Adegast: Oh and how are you two finding the experience so far?

Y/n and Luz looked at each other and thought that it might be the right thing for them to be at honest about the experience.

Luz: Can I be honest with you mr Adegast? When I decide to stay in this magical world, I thought me and Y/n would be meant for something special but Eda think I I'm made for chores and I'm afraid that we might have came to wrong the place.

Y/n: And I would like to be even more honest. Magic wasn't really my thing. Swords and dialing against people in armors are. And I get that dueling with magic could be cool from time to time but I found that it would be quite cool for me and Luz to do something that is probably somewhere that would be cool with sword.

Luz placed her hands on his back for being honest.

Adegast:Hmm, I have a quest...

Now exciting upon hearing this, Luz got up from her seat tossing her coffee cup to the ground.

Luz: A quest?

Adegast: You didn't let me finish. I have a question. Would you like to go on a quest?

Luz: Yes.

Adegast then pulled out a message from his robes.

Adegast: I might have just the thing. The prophecy speaks of two human children who will claim the celestial stuff and free this world from an ancient evil. Perhaps thou have come hath here a reason.

Luz: Perhaps we have.

Adegast: Shoukd you two believe yourself worth to attempt this quest?

Luz: So worthy.

Y/n: Not that much.

Adegast: You need to know the road is dark and perilous.

Luz: Love Peril. Big fan of peril.

Adegast: And only the chosen one can put the from its post.

Luz: Chosen one.

Y/n: Okay, I've seen this like in dozen other story and I got say that I'm outta of here.

Luz: Y/n, no, wait. Don't you see this is our one and only chance that we could be heroes.

Y/n: Yeah, being heroes from this totally sketchy looking dude. I can just tell you that he seems way too trusting and positive and I could just tell that this is gonna lead to one big trap. Okay, we need to go.

King: Listen old wizard dude, awesome story. Anyway, your food is gone and we are, too.

Luz: Yes, we have to go. And pack for this enchanted quest! I'm in.

Adegast: Wonderful.

They went right back to the owl house where Luz began began to pack for the journey.

Y/n: I'm not so sure about this. I'm still no so trusting if that old guy. I mean it could be all big trap for all I care. I've seen this sort of thing in a lot of story. And we just can't do this, Luz. We can trust that dude. He's just a big old scam that wants us to fall directly into his trap.

Chot-San barked.

Y/n: See, even chot-San say we can't even trust that dude. And I know you can't say no this adorable little face.

Chot-San was giving the puppy eyes as he was being held by, Y/n.

Luz seems adored by this but she fought it off.

Luz: I'm sorry, Chot-San, I have to do this.

Y/n: Then it settled then. You're officially heartless.

Luz: No, I'm not heartless. I'm full of love and adoring. So, King, what kind of chosen one should I be?

King:*Yawns* Huh? What?

Luz: Should be full of optimism and goodness, like the good witch Azura? Or should I be a bad girl Chosen one with black nail polish and a mysteriously withdrawn attitude?" I act like I don't care, but I secretly do."

Vilador: Well I can tell you the type of witch that you could. That could the dead witch like everyone else that is naive when become too trustworthy. Being too trusty worth means that you won't even last king around here.

Luz: Well that's easy for you to say all you could teach is basically just pain and eating things.

Vilador: Well be sure not be a so wise or the smart one because you might end being the next supper.

Eda: Hey, I heard you guys talking about bad girls.(Waves severed arm around) Wait. What's going on?

King: Eda, tell Luz how dumb wizards are.

Eda: Ugh! Wizards are the worst. Never trust a man casual drapery. Why?

King: Your wizard client told Luz...(laughs) she was a...(laughing) was a chosen one!

Vilador: Talk about bad comedy. You really think that a young girl with no training whatsoever could be the chosen one? A human girl that is.(laughs) Might as well make the adorable fur ball the chosen one as well.(laughing)

Eda: Wait, wait, Luz?(Snickers)

Eda laughs falling over.

King: He even gave her a map.

Vilador: Yeah, it's even more laughable than the fact that Eda claims to be the most powerful witch.

Eda: Hey, don't try me budding.

They all continued to laugh.

Vilador: Kid, you fall for something like that, you're bound to be in the stomach of a mysterious creature.

Eda: Okay, let me see this map.

She handed Eda the map. Eda examined the map.

Eda: You didn't think this was real did you?

Luz: What?

Eda: This map is bunk. There's no lake with a celestial staff on the boiling isles. I would have stolen ages ago.

Vilador: False. I would have stolen it because I'm so much better than you.

Eda: No, you're not. Don't worry, kid. Couple more months here and you won't look like such a mark.

Eda rubbed her hand on Luz's head who looked a bit depressed.

Luz: Can I have some time alone?

Everyone else in the room left except for Y/n and Chot-San who just stayed in the room.

Y/n: Don't be so down, Luz. I'm sure that there are some cool witch showdown and moves that we could just stay and look in Aw. That should be fun to watch.

Luz: Yeah, you're right but it just wouldn't be the same.

Y/n: Come on, can't you just watch this adorable little face and say no to this? I'm pretty sure that this will be able to cheer you up.

Luz: Thanks. But I'm just not in the

mood. Maybe they were right.

Luz then noticed something in the map. The word one began to glow on the map. Y/b appear to nothing this as well. She brought it up to the sunlight and it reads-

Luz: "The path will only appear to the worthy". (Gasps) That's why Eda and Vilador couldn't see it. But am... I really worthy?

The window opened and the breeze blew the map away towards the Azura book. The page flip and it shows Azura holding her staff high.

Luz: I'll never know unless I try.

Y/n: Yeah!... still not sure about this.

Luz: Come on, Y/n, we have to see all of this for ourselves.

Next scene.

King: Finally. All that mean-spirited laughter made me sleepy.

Eda: Crony, wake up. You said that wizard was one of my client.

King: Yes. Now go away.

Eda: I don't know him that well. And I don't trust this itch he's scratching in the human.

Vilador: A potential con artist. I could see something like this coming just a few itch away.

King: Less, tally, more nappy.

Eda looked at king and then sighed.

Vilador: We have to talk to them about this. And get things all cleared up.

Vilador and Eda went into the room to see Y/n and Luz.

Eda: Hey, Luz, Y/n!

They saw the window open and they weren't there.

Eda: Aw, nuts.

They looked out the window.

Eda: Hooty. Where'd they go?

Hooty: Hoot, hoot. If you want the answer that you seek, solve my riddle within a week-

Eda then smashed the house with seem to hurt Hooty.

Hooty: Ow! Okay, okay. They went to the forest towards bonesborough. Sheesh.

Next scene.

Y/n, Luz and Chot-San were near some sort of village.

Y/n: I still not so sure about this.

Luz: Come on, Y/n, it will be super fun.

Luz then grabbed his hand and then she ran off with him.

Y/n: You know what would be fun? If we just blow this place up and get out of here and act less sketchy about the whole thing.

Luz: Y/n, don't be like that. I'm sure that there is lot more fun things that. Luis be happening right now here.

Chot-San:(Barks)

Luz: See? Even Chot-San agree we should stay around here a little longer.

Y/n: No, ima ire that she is saying that we should get out of here while we still can. Because it isn't too safe around here.

Luz began walking towards where she should be.

Luz: Okay. Got my scroll, got my youthful optimism, got my trusty weapon.

Luz pressed the button on the sword.

Sword: By the power of Skullgar, I am out of batteries.

The sword then shut downs.

Y/n: See? The sword doesn't even work and it's not even a real sword. What are we suppose to do with that?

Luz: Y/n, I'm sure it can be youthful.

They walked through the fog.

Luz: You know, I wonder if I made the right choice by coming here.

Y/n: I wonder that too. Oh wait, let me rephrase that. You didn't!

Luz: You don't know that. For all I know we could be the unlikely chosen ones, protector of realms and to fight evil.

Y/n: I know a lot. I know that your Azura fanfic involves around shipping and some other forces romances. Pathetic.

Luz: Don't you dare taint the name of shipping!

Y/n: Whatever. All I know this new place is just gonna be another sort of baloney.

When he turned his sight on the place, even he was amazed along with Luz. The place was amazing. Out of the water fountain. There was a a muscular young man.

Young man: I see. So you're the chosen ones. The celestial staff should have chosen me. Nevareth Baldestrufe. Teen prince of Angstmore.

Luz: Yes, yes, I did make the right choice.

Y/n: Seriously, please tell me that I'm not the only one that sees the danger here.

Meanwhile, Vilador, King and Eda began searching all over the place for Y/n and Luz.

King: Thisbis where we met the scones. I mean the wizard.

King then move forward to see that the place looked horrible compare to before.

King: Whoa! It wasn't like this before.

Eda: I don't like this.

Vilador: Neither do I.

They took a look inside the place to see more to see how messy the place is. Eda then picked up the from the ground that says Chosen one.

Eda: I really don't like this.

Next scene.

Luz: Nevareth, your vengeful story is so compelling and I'm loving your animal sidekick.

Nevareth: After my village was consumed,my heart has known nothing but vengeance.

Luz: Nevareth.

Nevareth: Lady Luz, do you think love bloom on the battlefield?

Luz:(laughs) this quest is questing in all the right way.

Y/n: I don't like where this is going.

They continued right over to a bridge. That was until a furry little being came into their direction.

Furry being: Hum-di-diddle, to pass the bridge, you must first solve my riddle.

Luz: Hit me little furry man.

Furry man: Your quest shall stop if you fail this. So tell me, my dear, what is my name?

Luz: Hmm.

She then take a closer look and see his name on the paper taped to him.

Luz: Uh... Chris.

Chris: That's it. You may cross the bridge. And please take this, Chosen one. It shall help you on your journey.

He handed her a diamond ring.

Luz: Wow: this amazing. Thank you.

Nevareth: You need a cape?

Luz: Nah, I think I'm goo-

Nevareth: You can use my shirt.

He then took off his shirt to reveal his abs.

Luz: Yes, I need a cape.

Luz was amazed looking at his abs as he wrapped his shirt around her. Y/n looked a little bit jealous.

Nevareth: Three cheers for the chosen one.

They started saying hip hip, hooray atleast three times.

Y/n: And I can just see this being a whole part of your fantasy. We should be getting out of here really soon.

Next scene.

Vilador, Eda and King all arrived at the strange looking place.

Eda: Are you sure they came here?

King: Can't mistake their smell. Like lemons and young, naive confidence. At least for Luz that is.

Vilador: Alright, time to take a further look.

Vilador saw a strange cat and then he pulled it.

Vilador: Alright, I'm gonna perform a truth spell on you. It can be harmless but if you're lying, it can be really painful. So better hope for your sake that you're telling the truth if you want your skin to be in contact. Well are they? The humans and their pet.

Strange cat doll: To find your pupils and still your wrath, look ahead and follow the path.

It then melted.

King:(gasps) The cat man melted!

Vilador: I guess my truth spell worked.

Eda: No, you idiot, it's a trap. They want us to follow Luz and Y/n.

King: So what do we do?

Vilador: What we must do. Kill, eat and devour. Then we shall feast on the flesh on our enemies. Mmm.

King:(in fear) Dear Hexside...

Eda: No, you're morbid! We'll just have to do what we can.

Next scene.

There was fairy following them on their way.

Luz: Thanks for inviting us to your feast, princess. All your food was so tiny and cute.

Fairy: For you, chosen one.

She then formed a ring for Luz.

Luz: Thank you. You've all been so kind and thoughtful. I hope this quest never ends.

Y/n: Well, news flash I hope this quest does end so that we don't have to live in your fantasy anymore.

Luz: I see that someone's jealous that they're not the chosen.

Y/n: I am not jealous!

Luz: You mad?

Chris: Your quest will soon come to an end, for the staff you seek is around the bend.

Y/n: Thanks Chris, you have just made this whole lot easier for me. So I can get out of this fantasy and all the way home.

Luz: No kidding, you just ruin the mood.

Nevareth: Go on, chosen one. The Celestial staff is yours. You've earned it.

They turned towards the celestial staff. They were guided a path to the staff.

Luz: I knew this world wasn't all gloom and doom like Eda, Vilador and King said. There is wonder here and I think I came here for a reason.

They both wondered over to the staff.

Luz: Okay, this it. Moment of truth.

Luz then takes the staff.

Luz: Yes! I am the chosen one! I knew it! I always suspected there was a reason nobody understood my wacky antics back at home. Now I have concrete proof.(laughs)

The staff then disintegrated for some reason and the whole place goes dark.

Luz: No!

The entire place began going dark.

Luz: What?

Chot-san: (Bark)

Y/n: I know that this was a terrible idea too, Chot-san. We have to go. And that wizard was no wizard. He was a con artist.

Luz: No, that can't be true. I know that he is real. He's telling the truth. I just know that he is.

Y/n: Luz, you're clearly in denial right now. But he's a fraud.

Adegast then came out of nowhere.

Adegast: Humans.

Luz: Magical wizard?

Adegast: Your hubris has failed you, witch apprentice.

Behind him reveal a giant octopus like demon controlling him.

Y/n: What is that thing?

Luz: No, it's totally fine. We just have to rescue everybody and defeat the final boss.

Adegast: I am everybody! You fool, don't you see? I'm no wizard. And you're no chosen one. I've tricked you.(evil laugh)

Luz:What?

The cape, the golden ring was a trap and it retrained her. Chot-San and Y/n tried to get her free but they were all held back as well.

Luz: Betrayed by my own cool accessories. Why are you doing this?

Adegast: Your mentors has been stealing customers from my potions business for years. They must be destroyed.

Luz: Does everybody have a beef with Eda and Vilador here?

All the puppets began agreeing.

Adegast: And you lured them right into my trap, all because you wanted to think you were special.

Luz: No. jokes on you, cause they're aren't stupid enough to fall for your trap.

Eda: Adegast!

Luz: Oh, heck!

Y/n: Spoken too soon.

They witches came flying in.

Adegast: Eda, Vilador. I have you now!

They were then captured by his tentacles.

Eda: Yes, you have us. Now release them.

King: I didn't have to be a part of this.

Vilador: Don't eat me. Eat Eda. She's taste good and she's pack with nutrient. I taste horrible.

Adegast: Oh, they can leave if they want to. But I sense the girl wants a real fantasy.

Y/n: Luz!

She's been in some sort fantasy world or something.

Luz: It is beautiful here.

Y/n: No, Luz. You have fight it.

Y/n then broke free and picked up the sword and began slicing off Adegast's tentacles.

Luz: But nine of this is real. I am a witch's apprentice. I believe you magic man. Now feel my wrath.

She then grabbed the toy sword from Y/n and began slicing and stabbing the puppets all around here. Nevareth then appears in front of her.

Luz: I thought we had a connection, Nevareth.

She proceeds to stab.

Nevareth: Ah, my flawless pecs.

He then vanished in thin air.

Y/n: They weren't that great anyways.

Adegast was holding King and Chot-San hostage.

Adegast: Enough! Or the dogs gets it!

King: I am not a-

His mouth was covered by Adegast before he could say anything else.

Luz: King, I'm sorry.

She dropped the sword.

Luz: I should have listened to you and never trusted that wizard. You were right. He isn't mystical or magical. He's just a big slimy, jerk.

She kicked toward right into his head making him scream in pain and shrink. Eda then picked up the squealing Adegast.

Eda: Well, that's the last time I take an outside referral.

She then devoured him alive and swallowed him whole.

Eda: Mmm. Oh, did you want some of that?

Luz: No, I'm just confused.

Eda: Thinking of calling it quits, huh?

Luz: This place is nothing like I imagined.

Y/n: Look, Luz, don't be so down and hard on yourself. I'm sure that something will turn up for you.

Eda: Come with me kid. I got something to show you.

Both Luz and Eda were blindfolded.

Vilador: It's okay for you to look now.

Both of them were amazed.

Y/n: I think I might change my mind about everything.

Eda: The bones of the isles. Up close, the isles can be slimy-

King: And very stinky.

Vilador: And quite dirty and deadly.

Eda: And gross.

Eda: But if you look at it from a different perspective...

There was a shooting star that came by.

Luz: It's beautiful.

King: Yeah.

Luz: How did you know that wizard was lying?

Eda: Look, kid, everyone wants to believe they're "chosen." But if we all waited around for a prophecy to make us special, we'd die waiting. And that's why you need to choose yourself.

Vilador: Otherwise, you would be plummeting down below into the mouth of a demon.

Luz: So are you guys gonna give us magic staffs of our own?

Eda: Not yet... but someday.

They all watched the sky all together.

Please vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 617 148
Some imagines and oneshots of shows, cartoons, movies and series. Request open.
14.4K 565 12
At the night of The Enchanting Grom Fright, something weird happened to Amity, refusing to tell any of friends about it, it's up to them to help her...
124K 4.4K 47
"Do you trust me!?" Hunter shouted "What is this? A fucking Disney movie!?" Y/n shouted back. "Do you want to die!?" Hunter shouted Y/n shook her he...
1.2K 42 39
When Luna went to a bar one Friday night, all she wanted was to forget her ex. Something she instantly did when she met that one person, who was abou...