Stray Kids Short Stories

By SweeetPumkin

Just a bunch of random short stories, with some StrayKids ships. Please enjoy 💛💛 More

Intro
Minsung /Birthday Boy
Hyunin/Snakes and Badgers
Chanmin/SeungChan: Minnie~
Hyunin/Imposter
Changlix/ Baby
Hyunin/Snakes & Badgers part 2
Side Effects
Side Effects/2
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets
Oh/Minsung & Hyunin
Minsung: Sick
Say Cheese
Fox and God/Hyunin
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets part 2
7 Whipped Men/Part 2
7 Whipped Men/ Part 3
Pup/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin 2
Red Lights/Hyunin
Red Light's 2/Hyunin
Love Of A Prince

7 Whipped Men/Part 1 Hyunin

1.1K 36 22
By SweeetPumkin

You know it's a shame you have family at home." Hyunjin said with a sigh as he took a drag from his cigarettes as he cocked his gun. Looking over he stared at the man tied to the chair shaking as he looked at Hyunjin with pleading eyes. "P-please, d-d-don't do t-this." The cried as trembled fear running through his body.

A dark look formed on Hyunjin face as he turned his body toward the man slowly walking over. Grabbing the man's jaw he scoffed as the man sobbed, begging him to let go. "Maybe you should have thought about that before you screwed us over." He said harshly pulling his hand away before pointing the gun at the man's head and pulling the trigger blood splattering over the floor of the room and on the leather sleeveless shirt he wore. "Well shit." He muttered looking at the blood on it.

"Usually you take your time to torture them." A voice said with a small chuckle making the blonde look back to see the familiar brunette leaning against the wall. "I'm a little late for my date tonight." Hyunjin said as he shoved the gun back into it's holster before taking another drag of his cigarette.

Minho hummed pushing off the wall he was leaning against and pulling his hand out of his pocket holding out a few bills. "What's this for?" Hyunjin asked with a raised brow as he dropped his cigarette on the ground and crushed it beneath his black combat boot's. "Take it as an apology for keeping Jeongin waiting." Minho said as Hyunjin took the cash.

"Oh and by the way, I heard Soo-min's gang has been attacking lately. Please be careful I can't have my most skilled gun men killed" Minho said as he walked toward the door glancing back at Hyunjin with sharp eyes.

"Yes sir."

..

Jeongin shuffled in his seat fixing his pink pleated satin skirt as he waited for his lover. Hyunjin was running a few minutes late which wasn't a surprise since he mentioned he was doing a job. Jeongin wasn't completely oblivious to what that meant. He knew Hyunjin worked in a gang, he knew that he killed people but Hyunjin kept most thing's a secret since they where confidential.

He had met a few gang members such as Jisung and Seungmin who he was close with. They often went on shopping dates along with a only bottoms night as Jisung called it. A few others he knew about but hadn't exactly met.

There was Chan who was Seungmin's boyfriend who ran the gang alongside Minho who was with Jisung. He didn't know a lot about them nor Changbin or Felix who he rarely saw, but he did know that Changbin personally did all of Hyunjin's tattoos and piercing's.

Sipping on his glass of water Jeongin scrolled through his phone looking at Instagram. A loud bang caught his attention his eye's wondering over to the front of the small restaurant where a man stood his gun pointed on the woman behind the counter. Jeongin panicked when more men rushed into the restaurant.

Quickly he slipped underneath the table huddled up against the wall underneath the booth. He could hear yelling and talking panicked screams coming from the other customers. Shakily he opened his phone searching for his emergency numbers pressing the first one he brought the device to his ear trying to be quiet as the men walked passed his
booth.

"Baby?" The familiar voice said through the other line. "Jinnie." Jeongin whispered out shakily.

"Jeongin what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked his tone filled with concern and worry. Jeongin watched as another man passed by his breath hitching. "Jinnie..t-these man they took over the r-restaurant." He whispered softly trying to stay as calm as possible. His breath hitched when the table was pulled out and a man stared at him with a grin. Eye's widening in horror the phone dropped from his phone, the yells from Hyunjin coming from the device.

"Look what we have here." The man said as he reached down and grabbed Jeongin by his hair the boy gasping in pain as he struggled against his grasp. "Well, well isn't this one pretty." One of them said as they walked over grabbing Jeongin's chin and lifting his head as he looked over his face a sinister smirk forming on his face. Pulling away he looked over Jeongin whistling as he looked at his skirt. "Aren't you just pretty in pink." He said running his gun on the hem of the skirt an amused laugh leaving him when Jeongin squirmed away.

"Must be waiting for someone hmm?" He said looking at Jeongin who was teary eyed. "Set him down there." He said gesturing to a chair that had been pushed away from the table it had been at. The man gripped his hair pulling him toward the chair before sitting him down.

"You can sit there and be pretty, until I'm done and then we can have a bit of fun hm?" The man said as he looked over at Jeongin who trembled as he held his skirt down when the man's gaze traveled TO his legs.

He could feel the halter underneath his skirt press against his thigh. He looked around nervously jumping when the sound of a gunshot rang. Head snapping over his eyes widened as he watched as the bloodied body of a man fall to the ground, a scream coming from a woman as she sobbed watching as blood seep out to coat the brown wood floor. He felt the itch in his hands as they moved to his side.

"Who should be next." The man said as he clicked his tounge looking around, his eyes landed on a teenage girl huddled up against the wall with a terrified look. Smirking he raised his gun pointing it at her. "This one look's good huh boy's." He said earning laughs from the other men.

Jeongin's eyes widened as he watched the man put pressure on the trigger his smirk growing. "Bye bye." He laughed.

Snapping down on the trigger sound of the bullet being fired led to screams as it hit the wall. "Drop it." Jeongin said shakily finger on the trigger as he looked at the man who had a scratch across his face eyes widened as he turned to Jeongin.

"Well I wasn't expecting the kitty to pull such a dirty trick." The man said with a laugh. The men around the room had there gun's trained on Jeongin who's eyes narrowed on the man his breath shaky.

'Jinnie where are you?'

If I where you I'd lower your weapon the man said as he smiled sweetly at Jeongin who kept his gun trained on him. Frowning the dark haired man sighed walking toward the ravenette who held his breath figure pressed down harder on the trigger. "Come on be a good boy and lower your gun." He said hands reaching for Jeongin's waist.

"Don't Fucking Touch Him." A voice growled as the sound of a gun cocking sounded. The man froze turning to look at the entrance of the restaurant, where Hyunjin stood his expression showing he was clearly pissed. Next to him a familiar brunette who gave a small smile tilting his head exposing the snake tattoo on the side. "Soo-min it's nice to see you again, after you tried to kill me." Minho said with a laugh as he walked in hand's carelessly stuffed in his pocket.

"What do you want?" Soo-min snapped at him. Minho gave a small sigh, clicking his tounge as his expression fell eye's boring into the other male. "Your still as much of a brat as I remember." He muttered looking over Soo-min who scoffed.

"I came here to fetch this little one." Minho said sweetly his smile coming back as he softly wrapped his arm around Jeongin's waist.

"I can't have you killing such a sweet boy." He said pinching Jeongin's cheek softly before his hands trailed to the gun in the younger's hands pushing it down lightly. "Another one of your boy toy's huh." Soo-min scoffed earning a hum from Minho. "Not exactly." He said as he switched the gun on safety.

"Sorry, but I don't think I'm in the mood today." Soo-Min said as he yanked Jeongin over by his wrist putting the gun up to the boy's head a scared sob leaving Jeongin as he looked at Minho who only stared at Soo-mon with a frown.

"You know if you kill him I won't hesitate to shoot you dead right here." Minho said as he looked at Soo-min who gave a fake smile, a humorless laugh leaving him. "I don't have plans in killing this cutie. He's pretty, must be a good fuck if he's yours." He said his hands slowly running up Jeongin's thigh's before resting there. "Say Min how about you let me use this pretty boy for awhile." Soo-min said with a snicker his hands trailing beneath the skirt.

Just as Minho opened his mouth to speak, a chocked cough left Soo-min the man's eyes widening as blood spewed from his mouth.

Minho's own eyes widened as he looked at Jeongin as the younger pulled back the bloody blade dropping it onto the floor with shaky hands. Cursing Minho yanked the boy down as gun shots filled the room, he pulled Jeongin behind a table that had been knocked down curses leaving him as he pulled out his gun.

Looking over he aimed at one of the men shooting him straight through his head before turning back to check on Jeongin who was staring at his bloodied hands as they shaked. "Hey, your alright now sugar." Minho said softly as the shed off his leather jacket placing it around Jeongin, Moving his arm he aimed at a man coming there way not giving a second glance as he shot him. The younger boy looked at him with teary eyes bottom lip wobbling, and fuck Minho felt his heart ache at seeing it.

Luckily he was experienced with calming people down since his boyfriend Jisung had bad anxiety when it came to crowds and even though it wasn't the same situation he could manage.

"I-I killed him." The ravenette said shakily.

Minho pulled the smaller boy into his arms glancing up and shooting the man left of him as he soothed the younger. He didn't know Jeongin personally well, but of course when Hyunjin started dating Jeongin, he looked into the boy's profile with the help of Seungmin of course. He was protective of his members say the least. Jeongin was clean, no charges or violations better yet the boy volunteered at animal shelters and even to help the elderly if anything the boy was an angel who fell from heaven. Hyunjin was all the difference and sometimes he couldn't help, but wonder how the two met.

Almost everyone was whipped for the boy, the first time they saw him even a glance would send you cooing at how cute he was. Minho would kill anyone who looked at Jeongin the wrong way, it was the same with Hyunjin, he had seen the younger snap someone's neck with his bare hands the same day he ranted about some guy who tried to flip Jeongin skirt up and grope him.

To say the least that man would never touch someone like that again.

"I-I killed h-him." Jeongin sobbed hiccupping as he cried into Minho's shirt. "Shh its alright sweets." Minho said softly as he gently rubbed the boy's back shooting at someone across the room. Glancing back over his eyes caught onto Changbin and Chan who most likely had just arrived at the scene. "I need you to breath for me yeah sugar?" Minho said gently as he cupped Jeongin's face staring into his teary eyes. Nodding the younger slowly breathed in and out with Minho who was more concentrated at the task at hand then what was happening behind them.

"Minho." Chan yelled as he rushed behind the table changing his mag before turning to shoot.

Turning to the elder he quickly ruffled Jeongin's hair. "Take Jeongin back to the base I think he cut his hands get Felix to look at him. I'll stay here with Bin and Hyunjin and finish them off." Minho said as he lifted Jeongin placing the boy in the brunette's arms. "Be careful Minho, if you aren't back in half and hour I'll send Seungmin and Jisung over." Chan said as quickly stood up giving Minho once last look before rushing over to the exit and pushing the door open with his back before heading to the car.

"Your okay now Kit, just hang on and we'll get you some where safe." Chan said as he opened the passenger side door and setting Jeongin down in the seat making sure he was buckled up before rushing over to the drivers side and starting the car before he floored the gas speeding down the street.

Sobbing Jeongin looked at his bleeding and bloodied hands as they trembled. "Shh it's okay, don't cry." Chan said softly as he looked at the rear view mirror to make sure they weren't being followed. He placed a hand on Jeongin's wrist running his thumb in circles to help calm him.

Glancing up at the mirror again he cursed when he noticed two car's tailing them. "I need you to hold on tight for me okay?" He said looking at Jeongin who sniffled with a nod tears still falling down his cheeks.

Swerving into a different lane Chan speed up to over a hundred switching lanes constantly to try and shake off the people following them. Looking at the exit sign he quickly pulled off onto it glancing back to see the two cars no longer following them. With a relieved sigh he looked at Jeongin who was still crying with shaking hands. Reaching back Chan grabbed a white t-shirt they kept for emergencies and handed it to Jeongin. Who held it tightly despite the pain coming from his palms.

"Almost there Kit." Chan said as he pulled onto another road.

They arrived at a large house the gates opening automatically. Chan parked the car in the front of the house before quickly getting out and rushing over to Jeongin's side. Opening the door he lifted the smaller boy out. Making way to the front door he slammed it open rushing inside.

"Chan Hyung your back you won't believe it I beat Seungmin in spade's - Oh shit! I'll go get Felix just take him to the room." Jisung said as he rounded the corner his smile turning into a frown. Chan didn't reply just simply rushed down the hall to a room before opening the door and taking Jeongin inside setting him on one of the six beds.

It was there medical room even though Felix mainly just treated them in the living room. It took only a few minutes before a blonde boy and Jisung rushed into the room. The blonde Jeongin figured was Felix the one he had only seen a handful of times.

"What happened?" He asked looking at Chan as he walked over and pulled on some latex gloves before turning to look at Jeongin who was sitting on the side of the bed.

"He cut his hands with a blade, when he stabbed Soo-min." Chan spoke switching to English at the last part. Nodding Felix removed the white shirt from Jeongin's hands before opening them and looking at the cuts. "It's not to deep luckily, so no we don't need to stitch it up, some bandages will do." Felix said as he gestured for Jisung to grab the white rolls on the counter.

"I'm gonna clean them up okay sunshine?" Felix said sweetly as Jeongin sniffled nodding his hands shaking slightly. Grabbing the wipes he gently cleaned the blood off a choked sob leaving the ravenette when he ran over the cut. "What happened?" Seungmin asked as he walked in frowning at seeing Jeongin sitting there with bloody hands.

"Soo-min that bastard happened to take over the restaurant Jeongin was at." Chan said in English a scowl forming on Jisung's face. "What a fucking prick." Jisung growled as he crossed his arms. "And his hands?" Seungmin asked glancing at the bloodied wipe Felix was throwing away. "Jeongin had a knife on him, but when he stabbed Soo-min he must of wrapped his hands around the blade." Chan said with a small sigh sitting down and running his hands through his hair.

"The others are finishing off the rest I trust that they'll be back in a few, if they aren't though I'm sending you two out." He said looking up at Jisung and Seungmin who nodded. "I'm done now sunshine." Felix assured as he finished bandaging up Jeongin's right hand. Sniffling the boy nodded wiping tears from his cheeks.

"Thank you." He said softly.

"How about we go watch a movie? How does finding Dori sound?" Chan asked looking at Jeongin softly. Nodding the boy sniffled slowly getting down from the couch before following the other to the living room. Jisung turned on the TV for him finding the movie while Chan and Felix made sure the boy was comfortable and giving him endless amounts of blankets while Seungmin made popcorn and Kool-Aid.

In minutes Jisung was snuggled up next to Jeongin laughing and giggling with the boy as they watched the Movie. Seungmin was sitting at the kitchen island tracking down Soo-min's bases while Chan sent a picture to Hyunjin of Jeongin snuggled up on the couch with Jisung to assure him that he was okay.

"There late." Felix noted as he looked down at his phone. "They took a detour, to finish off the rest of Soo-min's gang so they'll be a bit late. We can go ahead and start making dinner if you want I'm sure they'll be hungry after you fix up any wounds." Chan said as he glanced up at Felix who nodded.

"Any news?" He asked Seungmin who sighed clearly bothered by something. "Yeah I think we might need to call in back up. Soo-min's been running a human trafficking system for a few months now, we can't deal with that by ourselves Hyung." Seungmin said as he looked at the elder who nodded. "I'll call Taeyong and inform him." Chan said as he stood up pressing a kiss to Seungmin's forehead. "Don't overwork." He said earning a snort from the younger who's eyes went back to his laptop.

"Jeongin are you okay do you need me to turn down the AC?" Chan asked as he walked into the living room.

The younger boy softly smiled shaking his head. Nodding the elder disappeared into the hallway to make a call. "You sure Innie if you need anything don't be afraid to ask." Jisung said looking at the younger.

"I'm okay Hyung really." He said softly as he leaned into Jisung's cuddles. "Okay if you say so." Jisung said as he hugged the other boy.

Halfway through the movie they were interrupted by the front door slamming open and a worried and bloodied Hyunjin running into the room eyes locking onto Jeongin. "Princess." He said softly looking at Jeongin who's eyes started to water. "Jinnie." He whimpered holding his arms out to the other who rushed over and hugged the smaller boy with a relieved sigh. "I'm so sorry baby." Hyunjin apologized as he clenched his jaw. "It's okay Jinnie, I'm okay." Jeongin assured at he pulled back to give Hyunjin a dimpled smile.

"Baby, you hurt your hands." Hyunjin said softly as he caressed the boy's bandages hands. Jeongin gently pecked him on the lips before smiling again.

"I promise I'm okay, they only hurt a little bit Hyungie." He said earning a soft nod from his boyfriend.

"Hyunjin you should get yourself cleaned up, Lix will check your arm. " Minho said as he stripped out of his bloodied shirt revealing the bruise's and cuts over his body along with the dark ink of tattoos.

"You can keep watching the movie baby." Hyunjin said as he pecked Jeongin's forehead before walking over to the other side of the room and taking a seat on the stool. "Jisungie do you get hurt a lot?" Jeongin asked looking at the elder who gave a small nod.

"We all do, it just comes as part of our job." Jisung said as he looked at the TV screen before back down at Jeongin who gave a small nod, frowning. "Hyungie, your good in fighting right?" He asked fiddling with his fingers. "Yes, hand to hand combat if your asking, I'm not really a gun's men." Jisung said as he sucked on the blue lollipop he had in hand. "Jisungie can you teach me how to fight?" Jeongin asked softly earning a blink from the other who stared at him.

"You..want me to teach you..how to fight?" Jisung asked with a raised brow earning a nod from the younger.

"Well okay, but you need to let your hands heal and if anything ask Hyunjin first I don't want him beating my ass just cause I was teaching you without him knowing." Jisung said as he waved out the lollipop before sticking it back in his mouth.

Looking down Jeongin gave a small okay before his eyes looked back at the TV.

Say the least 7 men where all whipped for Yang Jeongin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.5K 45
enjoy this weird collection of oneshots about stray kids. stan talent, stan stray kids.
27.3K 450 16
A SKZ one shot and short story collection with no particular rhyme or reason - just whatever I come up with that I don't feel needs a full story dedi...
64.4K 550 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
36K 664 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft