Incense and Candles | PRN

由 CammyTheStoryteller

Rayna (Raynella Carter) has a luxurious spa and beauty treatment center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. So, what d... 更多

Raynella's Sensualities
Rose Garden Mist
Lunch Break No Show
Lunch Break No Show Part 2
One Night with the King
Works Hard for the Money
A Seat at the Table
Dark Midnight Madness
Dark Midnight Madness Part 2
My Brother's Keeper
My Brother's Keeper Part 2
My Brother's Keeper Part 3

A Seat at the Table Part 2

236 16 15
由 CammyTheStoryteller

I left the room and laughed at myself. The irony of this whole thing is that he seemed serious. I went to my office and noticed the change in my energy once I opened my door. By going inside, I took a seat at my desk and without hesitation put my aunt's picture in the bottom drawer.

But before I could even put the picture in the drawer, I noticed that I kept her favorite red glasses as well.

Just looking at them, just reminded me of all the times of when I would see her with these on and my mother and I would come over to her house for a visit and spend time with Parker, Penny and Paisley, just doing our little girl thing. Playing with toys, eating cookies and vegetables, playing dress up and playing on Aunt Vanessa's piano.

I miss you so much, Auntie. You were the only one who was really in my corner.

Suddenly a knock came at the door which caused me to jump. I looked up to see Prince in the doorway checking up on me. "Are you alright?"

Nonchalantly I say, "I'm fine, bunny." And with that I noticed a change in his body language. His eyes went bulging, he backed away slowly and placed his hand over his chest.

"What's wrong?" I get up trying to comfort him and he stops me midway and says that he needed to go.

"What do you mean? We haven't even finished yet." I mentioned but by the time I could catch up with him, he had already made it towards the door and left without a word.

Did I say something wrong?

****

The next few days went by quickly after that night. I hadn't heard from him in days and I'm just not really feeling this whole 'love me or leave me' scheme that he's up to. Today's actually been a good day since he left and now I've been trying to distract myself, but nothing is going well with my mind.

"Raye." I looked to see Natalia in the doorway of my office and surprisingly, she seems happy today because usually she's making everyone suffer with her "woe is me" antics.

"Hey Natalia, what's going on?" She closed the door and sat down in the other chair across from my desk and asked off the rip if I was seeing anyone. Obviously, I told her no.

"Oh really? So, who was that I saw come into the shop, a few days ago?"

I shook my head and got up to quickly send her out to avoid this heavy conversation but, she blocked me from exiting the door and said that she wasn't leaving until I told her what has been going on with me.

"I know you are not about to ditch this conversation, knowing, that I caught you red-handed?" She said. I couldn't say much but that it was just someone who wanted to have a last minute session before closing time.

"Look, Natalia, we have a business to run so can you-" she cut me off by saying that I needed to stop being so secretive and just tell them was is going on. Which was understandable but I just don't want to give out anything that shouldn't be given out. It's a privacy issue, if most could understand. But at the same time, do celebrities really have a private life?

"Look Raye, if you're dating someone, you know you can tell me."

I giggled and said that she was delusional and that she doesn't need to worry about me dating anyone because there isn't anything going on. Well, at least to me there isn't.

"I'm okay, Nat. Now will you please get back to work?" She nodded her head and walked out the office signifying that the conversation was over.

By following behind her, I went to the front desk to ask Justin about my schedule for today but, he turned me around to see that Prince showed back up. Everyone was in awe and couldn't stop gawking and squealing at him.

I slowly walked up to him and asked him why he was back so suddenly. And he said that he wanted to finish our session. With everyone staring, I motioned for Prince to follow me back in the room from our last encounter. I closed the door behind me and he sat back down in his chair.

"So, what brings you back so suddenly?" I asked while taking my seat.

"I figured I'd owe you an apology from last time, that was rude of me. I'm sorry." He mentioned. I nodded my head and cleared my throat jokingly.

"Apology accepted, I guess."

"So, can we continue with the session?"

***

I gave him back his card from last night and looked at it and smiled to himself.

"What is it?" I asked while sipping on my tea.

"I see, that is where we're starting off, huh?"

"Yes. But now, we're going to focus on your ears and brain. So, give yourself some space." I mentioned.

He pushed himself back for a little bit and I got behind him to eye level. I asked him to tilt his head back and whispered, "Are you ready?"

He gave me the green light by giving me a thumbs up. With the music in the background, the mood felt as if we were in the scenery together as one. I gently placed my fingertips on the temple of his head and started to rub them gently, even with the scented oil that I rubbed on my hands after pouring the tea for us.

"Does that feel good?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, just relax and listen to my voice."

"okay." He whispered.

"As I listen, I want my mind to be a different pathway of travel. Be with me, take this voice and make it the inner core of your spine. So much that it'll shiver by the breath that is glistening on one's skin." I whispered in his ear.

"That's nice. What is that?" He asked.

"It's just something that I tell to my clients whenever they feel tension in their minds or headaches." I replied.

"Oh. So, I'm just a client now?" He asked jokingly. I smiled and said, "Well, technically, you are. Considering that you asked for my services."

"Touché."

After gently massaging his scalp, I got back up from the pain that my feet were experiencing and sat back down in my chair. While cleaning my hands off with the towel next to me, I asked, "So, how is your headspace?"

"Good."

"Great, now, let's get to the most vulnerable part of the session." I mentioned.

"Uh-oh."

"What?"

"Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be dealing with reading?"

"No, this is going to be about your brain."

He looked at me confused, "Wait, I thought that this was apart of my brain?"

"No. That was for your head. This is for your actual brain. I just need you to think about something that caused you...." I stopped mid sentence when I noticed that he was staring at me even more.

"The-the most pain." With that being said, he sighed and said that he doesn't really like to reminisce about the past.

Uh-oh. I know that line all too well. Aunt Vanessa was the same way . But there was always one that one person that made her feel like talking about the past was a good thing and that was one of her best friends, Uncle Jerome. He used to do some trick to get her to talk about it but I just don't remember what he used to do exactly. But I think my way might work.

"Listen, if I tell you something, will you tell me something?" I asked.

"No."

"Alright, well, I guess I'll just have to do this." I ran my fingers over his hand and ended up pinching his skin.

"Ow! What'd you do that for?"

"Tell me or you're going to get pinched again."

"Alright, the thing that caused me most pain, was pricking my hands on guitar strings."

"Wow, that's it?"

He nodded his head but I knew deep down that was a lie.

"Alright, I'm gonna let you believe that but don't think I'm not going to bring it back up again." I mentioned. He took a sip of his tea and remained silent until he asked me if I could give him a tour of my garden.

"It'll cost you another $40."

"Alright."

He took out some money out of his pocket and handed it to me. We both got up to go to the garden that he so desperately wanted to investigate for himself.

****

As we're entering the garden, it's more put up than usual since there were no sessions for the garden set up for today. So, I just took him still to the exact location of were the massive amount of pleasure took place.

"Alright, we're here. The place where you always wanted to be." I told him.

He walked towards the spot and took in a deep breath, "This must've been embarrassing for you. To see that?" I nodded my slowly and said, "Oh very embarrassed for sure."

"It's a good thing it wasn't you, though, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's a good thing that it wasn't you because..." he heads back over to me and the next thing I know, he said, "I would hate for you to be seen in that light. Well, in God's light."

Excuse me?

"God's light? Don't you mean in your light?"

He shook his head no and whispered in my ear, "God's light comes from the eyes of angels." I couldn't help but giggle out, "So, I'm an angel now?"

He kissed my cheek and instantly sat down on the ground and wanted me to take off my shoes. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Take off your shoes." He replied.

"Why?"

"Because angels have to stand on holy ground."

"But I'm not an Angel."

"Well, let's pretend. Better yet, let's pretend to be whoever it is that we want to be."

"What like a scenario?"

"Yep."

"Okay, what do we pretend to be?"

"Let's pretend that we are....married."

I busted out laughing, "Married?!"

"What?"

"You're joking?!"

"No."

After hopelessly dying of laughter, I finally got the courage to say that he was insane and that there was no way that was happening. By getting up to go back to work, he stopped me and said that he would like to see me for tonight at the shop just to make our little scenario happen. And within a second, I admittedly and stupidly said that I would.

Here we go again.

*****

Thank you for reading!
Please comment, vote, follow and share
New Part coming soon!
Love you to infinity, Cammy!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.4K 62 8
One Shots featuring Prince rogers Nelson
160K 7.5K 128
"Do you want to get creamy?" Rockstar Prince has a love for Purple, Spiritual and Pretty things! Then he meets sultry untouched Alex! What happens...
20.1K 1.5K 32
The drama continues as Prince has to settle an ongoing score with Regan's ex-boyfriend Marcus. This time Prince is ready to end the torture but will...
7.9K 331 17
Meet The CEO of Purple Rain Industries Nelson Corporation Enterprises or P.R.I.N.C.E The illustrious Prince R. Nelson he oozes Sexy in everything he...