Our Little Secret

Per ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... Més

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

chapter 23

1.2K 48 59
Per ALEX23FOX

After leaving Sanemi's office Shinobu had a content smile on her face as everything came to play. Her mind was overflowing with the thoughts and possibilities of the outcomes while a small part of her couldn't comprehend how easy it was.

' now for Giyu then later to kill that basterd Douma. ' she thought with a small smile on her face. ' I know. '. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and scrolled through her contacts until she found who she was looking for, without hesitation she dialed the number and placed the phone to her ear waiting patiently for the recepiant to pick up.

" Hello. "

" Hey Kanao. Is Kanae still around? "

" Yeah she's just in the shower. "

" Perfect. Tell her to pick Nezuko and Tanjiro so you guys can go out for lunch. "

" Huh? Why? Also I don't have money. "

" It's alright you can have my entire months allowance and is it so wrong to want to spoil my sister? "

" Alright fine "

" Alright cards in my room on the dresser don't touch my laptop. Bye love you. "

Shinobu happily cheered as she was sure now she had Giyu isolated.

' Hey Tanjiro, Kanae is on her way to pick you guys up for lunch don't worry about money it's my treat. Also pack for a sleepover it'll be a surprise for Kanao. '
She sent the message and went marrily on her way to Giyus home with a small smirk on her lips. She got a message of agreement from Tanjiro aswell as Kanae.

A while later

Shinobu made it to her destination and just her luck she spotted her sister waving at her teacher before walking over to the car. Jogging up to the black haired woman Shinobu jumped on her with a giddy and innocent smile as best a teenager could muster. Seeing her sisters sudden appearance and the look on her face Kanae sighed.

" Where have you been mrs orchestra sleepovers without talking to me. " Shinobu looks to the side and scratched her cheek.

" Well it's for me to know and you to find out later. " Shinobu said as Kanae gave her a confused look before it turned to amusement.

" Alright get in the car and I'll try to pry it out of you on the way. " Kanae turned to get in the car but stopped when Shinobu stood in her place. The girl gave a look towards Tomioka's house the back to her sister with a pleading look.

" I need to talk to him something ca.... "

" I understand go but please don't force him to marry you. " Kanae said with a slight giggle.

" What? Where'd you get that idea from? " A tick mark formed on the younger Kocho while Kanae just smiled.

" Come on Shinobu you ran off after hearing dads story and then reappear at Giyu's house. Am I not inclined to be worried for Giyu's safety. " That statement made the girl go completely red with anger making Kanae laugh at her tomato faced sister.

" I'm not some stalker you know. " Kanae just laughed at the girl.

" I know but admit it if another girl got him you'd kill her. " She spoke calmly inbetween giggles.

" No i wouldn't that's very stupid. " Shinobu said a smile forming on her face with a slight deranged chuckle. " I'd kidnap him and claim him as mine. Anyway bye and dont worry he's perfectly safe. For now that is. " Shinobu turned and skipped away as she hummed on her way to the house. Kanae just stood there dumpfounded before she turned and walked into her car driving off.

Shinobu finally made it up to the door and stopped at the door. Taking in a deep breath the girls hands rolled into a fist and knocked on the door gently. Though a part of her was telling her to practically hold him down and force him to bend at her will, another sane and weaker side of her was telling her to be gentle. This led her fighting an internal battle with her heart and her head. She was at a rift whether she of which one she should follow while a psycho part of her told her to challenge him a d show him whose the dominant player in their forbidden game of love.
Her thought train came to a sudden stop as the door opened revealing the cold blue eyes that belonged to the reason for her mental turmoil. Her breath came to a halt at the sight before her, a shirtless Giyu with messy hair along with half-lidded eyes leaning against the doorway. While many would look over the perfectly ripped body that was surprisingly in shape despite being a maths teacher, however Shinobu found herself lost in the ocean blue vortex that was her lovers eyes. She felt as if she was a schoolgirl falling in love for the first time which was technically true since Giyu was her first and certainly will be the last to claim her heart or even hold a place in her heart for that matter.

" Giyu. " She spoke in a breathless sigh as she was sucked deeper in his gaze. Though her voice was quite it reached the the intended targets ears and seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he was in.

" Kocho. " He spoke in a hushed voice as he moved from the frame to get a better view of the girl before him. His eyes drifted over her frame though to many a pair of flats a knee length black skirt and a white tight shirt was average to most to him it screamed sexy. Especially since he's seen the girl wearing the attire in many vulnerable positions. Shaking his head in order to clear his thoughts he again looked at her his eyes dulling once more. " Kocho. What are you doing here? "

" Gi- sorry Tomioka-sensei we have to talk. May I enter? " She said fixing her speech as she spoke in order to not give away her reason for coming to his house. Giyu stepped out of the way and let her into the house and allowed her to walk past him, Also missing the sly smirk that grew onto her face as she was behind him. Closing the door he turned to adress the girl but she wasn't behind him instead he caught a glimpse of her back disappearing into his living room. The stoick faced man sighed before he went to his living room to see what the teenage girl wanted.

" So what do you want? " Her said with a blank face.

" Yeah about that. " The girl standing before him looked shy as she was fiddling with the hem of her skirt. Taking a deep breath she looked up to him her confidence back. " I want you to do me the honour and marry me. "

"..."

The room fell silent as if all else didn't exist and the two occupants became completely still. The pregnant silence waa so thick it was suffocating poor Shinobu. Though she took pleasure in watching the three expressions on his face it was first his natural blank stare that shifted into one of poor shock then into disbelief before he resorted to his usual stare. A small sad smile graced the young woman's lips as she looked into his now conflicted eyes.

" Excuse me. " He asked blankly making it evident in his voice he wasn't at all finding this amusing.

" I said I wa... "

" I heard you well and I must refuse. " Giyu sajd cutting her off.

" Refuse? " She asked her face displayed shock and her lips parted as she stared at her teacher.

" Yes. Shinobu we can't be together it's against the rules. " He said Shinobu gave him a sad look.

" It doesn't have to be. We can mak..... "

" Shinobu I said no and it's final no.... "

" Damnit Giyu would you just liste...... "

" Shinobu enough I'm not going to marry you. Besides I'll be in prison for who kno... "

" Giyu I found a solution!  " She yelled out as she wanted the conversation to get somewhere. He looked down at the girl infront of him seeing the look of determination in her eyes. " There's a law that's been passed recently it allows people to marry despite they're age difference. If you just sign we ca..... " Shinobu was silenced by Giyu placing a finger against her lips gently and effectively stopping her rambling. She looked into his eyes they seemed colder and more agitated.

" Shinobu like i said I can't marry you. It is against the rules and will only shame both of us. " As he spoke though his breath was catching up in his throat blocking his airways as he took notice of how her face shifted into anger at every word.

" Your fucken kidding right? " She asked with a small chuckle that screamed danger. " I give the walk out of jail free card and all you can think about is fucken rules and public appearances. "

" Shinobu calm down that's no reason to get angry. " He spoke placing his hand on her shoulder however Shinobu shrugged it off.

" Don't you dare tell me to calm the fuck down. Damnit Giyu you think i give a fuck what some half assed morons think. Also you should be fucken elated have you thought what happens to Tanjiro and Nezuko if you are arrested. " His face twisted in guilt at that sudden slap across the face. He was being selfish and putting his pride before his priorities. Though what really broke him was the next thing to come from the raging elf's mouth. " what about me. What do I do live with the guilt for the rest of my life. " Her voice went to a low whisper as tear slid down her red chubby cheeks.

" Shinobu I'm..... "

" Save it. Just sign the papers and I'll be out of your hair. " She said handing over papers and a pen. Giyu sighed as yhe look in her eyes was a mixture of anger and sadness so he took the papers and went to sit down so he can look through the agreement. Shinobu sat down on the far end of the couch and took out her phone paying attention to it. Giyu was really at a loss as a couple they had fights but Shinobu would just demand something inorder to solve the conflict. However this was different, a side of her he has yet to experience. It oddly made him feel a sense of pride. After nearly twenty minutes Giyu finally signed and put the paper together nicely.

" You done? " He peaked up at her voice as it sounded uninterested and still had some anger hidden behind her words. He just nodded and passed the papers over to her. " Thanks I guess and sorry for coming unannounced Tomioka-sensei. " Taking the papers she stood and walked to the door quickly hoping to get out of there. Just as she opened the door a heavy arm pushed against it and slammed the door shut. Another strong grip folded around her waist making sure she had no escape route.

" Shinobu are you mad at me? " He asked calmly as he leaned in so he was near her ear.

" What are you doing? Let go of me. " She spoke with an icey tone. Giyu was really starting to feel himself slip as something about her tone made him more possessive of the girl. He didn't know if it was the idea that she actually wanted some space or he was still thinking about another touching what was his. ( Lol gotta stop reading werewolf novels. )

" Shinobu. " He spoke with a husky voice as his hands trailed on the fabric pulling it down with his hand inorder the expose the smooth glowing skin of her neck. Giyu was intoxicated by the sight so he took a bite if this juicy eye candy. He bit down gently on her neck making sure to leave teeth marks before he pulled back. Shinobu kept her eyes tightly shut and her fists clenched but not in anger she just wanted to not focus on Giyu right now. Though it proved difficult as he leaned and let his warm breath tickle her ear. " Are you mad at me? "

" Mmmmmm Giyu stop. " She said sounding a bit out of breath.

" Do you really want me to stop. " His hand started to travel inside the short woman's shirt and onto her bare stomach. His hands moved slowly in circles as he leaned forward and listened tp her grunts waiting for a response.

" Y..yes. " she stammered out sounding unsure herself. She was trapped in his touch as she's missed it and also the fact that she's been really hormonal lately. " G-giyu I'm confused. "

" About what? " He asked befire going back to marking the milky essence of her skin with his mouth.

" J-just now you ' moan ' sounded like you w-wanted to ' moan ' end us. So w-why do this? " She asked as the feeling of him sucking on her skin was slowly driving the younger Kocho crazy. Though it was short lived as he pulled away and rested his chin against her.

" Kocho trust me the last thing I want is for us to continue this act of forbidden love. " He spoke in a breathless hushed tone since he was right by her ear.

" Then why are you doing this? " She asked her mood was now as as she let his wife sink in. She thought she was prepared to hear him say it face to face but boy was she wrong. Giyu sighed as he thought his answer through.

" Shinobu I love you to the ends of earth and back and that love comes with new feelings. Since Douma I've been really messed up. I don't want to continue us but at . I don't want this to go on but at the same time I needed to. " He let out a dry chuckle as he placed his hands against her stomach bringing her in closer. " You know it's actually funny when I think of it. Since I sent that message last night my mind has been clogged with thoughts of you dating another. I tried to let it go but after I saw you angry at me today I just got so damn possessive. I don't know wh.... "

" Your jealous. That's why the sudden change. " Shinobu spoke with a smile appearing on her face. She turned in his grip so she could face him. Her hands cupped his cheeks and pulled him down into a kiss. The kiss didn't last long but it was enough to exchange feelings between them. She pulled back from him and gave him a tearful smile. " Oh my Giyu is jealous a new emotion unlocked. "

" Alright you don't have to act like it's a big deal. " He spoke before pecking her lips and wiping her tears.

" I guess we're both emotional. I've been feeling strange lately too. " She said with a small smile. Giyu raised a brow in question to her statement. " Yeah I've also been moody lately. Crying for no reason and then sudden mood changes. "

" That's concerning. I fear for my life. " Giyu said a teasing smile on his face as he leaned towards the girl in his arms.

" Don't worry about it Kanae pegged it as a for the upcoming examinations. " She said planting a kiss against Giyus lips. She pulled back only a centimetre and looked into his eyes. " Speaking of which I've been needing to relax. Can you help me Giyu-kun? "

" Of course. I heard of great exercises to relieve muscle tension. " He spoke as he lifted her into his arms, holding her in bridal still as he went up the stairs.

-------------------------------

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
58.2K 1.2K 12
Ship: GiyuuSaneOba... ----------- The master tells Giyuu that he must go to a house to bond with two other Hashira! Giyuu really doesn't want to go b...
583 70 9
All she ever did was pray for her wish. Hands clapped twice, and the sound of bells rang throughout the whole petal colored ground. A warm breeze bru...