𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

Por IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 1

23.1K 612 461
Por IVBfanfics

Hello everyone! This is a new story called 'Stay By My Side' and it's a Manjiro Sano AKA Mikey X Reader FF, this FF will only follow certain parts of the Manga/Anime so don't worry about the chapters containing spoilers because there's hardly any in this fan-fiction.

Make sure to follow me for more content like this<33

Now, let's begin.

~10 Years Ago~

A young girl with H/L H/C hair walked down the sidewalk with a small smile on her face as she skipped into the direction of the playground by her house.

It was winter but she still chose to wear a thin jacket.

She liked the cold.

The wind tickled her skin and blew her hair away from her face.

She saw a familiar boy sitting on one of the swings causing her smile to grow a bit more. "Manji-San" She called out as she picked up her pace and sat on the other swing besides him "You'll catch a cold" he said and her eyes widened slightly at his comment.

He didn't even raise his head, how did he manage to see her clothing?

"I'm not cold" She said and he raised his head to look at her with a small smile on his face "Just bring warmer clothes next time, so you don't get sick" he said and she nodded "Ok" she chirped as she began swinging and he followed her movement.

"Manji-san?" She questioned and he hummed in response "We'll stay close right?" she asked and he tilted his head to the side "Yeah" he said and she smiled "It's a promise then" she stated and he held a confused look "Huh?" he questioned and she giggled "A promise to stick by each other" she said as she raised her hand up and stuck her pinky out "Huh...what are you doing N/N?" he asked and she grabbed his hand before connecting their pinky's.

"Pinky promise" She said with a soft giggle and his eyes widened slightly as he looked down at their connected pinky's "Oh" he said and she smiled brightly at him before dropping her hand.

"When I'm around, you'll stay out of trouble" She said with determination in her eyes and he stared at her blankly "Mhm you're pretty weak though N/N" he said and she glared at him "Shut up!" She said and he chuckled "Just kidding, I like you anyways" He mumbled the last bit so that she wasn't able to hear "I didn't hear you" she said and he shrugged "It was nothing important" he said as he stood up and turned away from her.

"You should go home, it's way too cold to be out anyways and I have to get back to my grandfathers dojo" He said as he began walking off "Bye bye Manji-San!" She called out and he raised his hand to give a small wave as he continued walking.

She stared at his retreating form and she began to shiver "It's getting colder" she whispered as she hugged her body closer to her before standing up and walking back into the direction of her house.

There was no reason to stay there if she had no one to hang around.

Her sister should've been at home, but her mom was probably still at work.

She entered her home and walked into the kitchen "Hey S/N" She said as S/N turned to her "Hey Y/N, where'd you go?" she asked and Y/N smiled "To the park!" She said and S/N's eyes widened slightly "You shouldn't go off that far on your own!" she snapped and Y/N looked down "I wasn't alone" she said and S/N raised a brow "Who were you with?" she asked as she crossed her arms "I was with Manji-san" She said and S/N frowned "I don't like that kid" she mumbled and Y/N puffed out her cheeks "He's nice" she said and S/N rolled her eyes "Sit down, I made food" she said and Y/N plopped down in a chair.

She looked down at the sandwich and began eating.

"It's dry" She said and S/N hit her over the head "DON'T BE RUDE" She yelled and Y/N laughed it off as she rubbed the back of her head "Sorry but it's gross" she said and S/N crossed her arms "Hmph then starve!" She said and Y/N quickly ate the sandwich with a toothy grin "I'd rather not" she said and S/N chuckled lightly while shaking her head.

"You know....Mom's sick again" S/N said and Y/N's eyes widened slightly "Again....?" she asked and S/N sat down across from her "You're really young but you're smart so I'm telling you....she probably won't make it much longer" she said and Y/N frowned "Yeah...." she mumbled and S/N smiled "But you'll have me, always and forever" she said and Y/N smiled "I know and you'll always have me!" She said and S/N reached over the table to ruffle her hair "Don't get carried away, you're still a little kid" she said and Y/N pouted before chugging down her water.

"Don't do that! You'll choke" she snapped as she took the glass from Y/N's smaller hands "I'm fine" she said and S/N rolled her eyes "Anyways, what's up with that kid?" she asked and Y/N tilted her head to the side "Manji?" she asked and S/N scrunched her face up "Is that his name?" she asked and Y/N shook her head "Uh I don't know, I've been using that nickname because I kept messing his real name up" She said bashfully causing S/N to roll her eyes "Mhm, well you should stop hanging around him" she said and Y/N shook her head "Not a chance" she said and S/N scoffed "Such a brat" she mumbled and Y/N stuck her tongue out at her.

"Hey Y/N?" S/N questioned and Y/N looked up at her "Mhm?" she hummed and S/N smiled "Would you like to come to America?" she asked and Y/N's eyes lit up "America?" she asked and S/N nodded "yeah" she said and Y/N frowned "With mom?" she asked and S/N shook her head "She can't travel and I meant permanently" she said and Y/N shook her head "No! I don't want to leave Manji-san!" she said and S/N rolled her eyes "You're a kid, you won't know him when you're older anyways" She said and Y/N looked down "I promised though" she mumbled and S/N sighed "Whatever, it was just a suggestion" she said as she got up and walked to her room.

But it wasn't a suggestion.

It was already planned out.

Their mothers death occurred 3 years later and it was hard on both of them.

At Age 8, Y/N lost her mother to an illness and had to move to America with her sister, S/N L/N.

She said goodbye to 'Manji-san' and he looked quite upset about the whole ordeal but there was nothing that he could do about it.

And after a couple of years, she had forgotten all about the boy.

But he never forgot about her.

~Present~

No one's POV-

A girl with H/L H/C hair walked into an empty house with a rather large box in her hands.

"This is so heavy" She mumbled as she placed it down on the ground and sighed "C'mon no breaks" S/N said and the girl groaned "Can't we just sit for a moment, we've been moving all day" she complained and S/N rolled her eyes "Y/N, don't be so lazy" she said as she went back out to the moving truck to bring more boxes inside.

Y/N rolled her eyes and followed after her older sister.

Y/N, Age 15.

"Take this" S/N said as she dropped another large box into Y/N's hands causing her to nearly fall over "Thanks a lot" she mumbled and S/N grabbed a box of her own "You still have to go out and buy things for school today so you might want to hurry up so that you can get some sleep later" she said and Y/N sulked "Do I have to start school tomorrow?" She questioned and S/N chuckled "Yes" she said calmly as she walked by Y/N.

"Brutal" Y/N mumbled as she walked after her sister.

She placed the box down and S/N sighed "Start unpacking the boxes" She said and Y/N hummed as she opened up the box and looked inside "What am I supposed to do with all of the pictures?" she mumbled as she looked at all of the wrapped up picture frames.

"How boring" She whispered as she pulled some of them out before getting up and walking away.

She walked outside and picked up another box causing her sister to raise a brow "I thought I told you to-" Y/N cut her off "You're tired and your arms are shaking every time you bend down to pick up a box so maybe you should rest" Y/N continued "I'll take the rest of the boxes inside" she said as she took the box and walked away from the shocked expression on her sisters face.

She ended up moving all of the boxes inside as her sister ordered food for them.

"This is great" Y/N said with her mouth full as she took another slice of pizza "That's so gross! Close your mouth, you'll never get a boyfriend like that" she said and Y/N rubbed the back of her head "Ouch" she mumbled as S/N rolled her eyes "Anyways, are you excited for school tomorrow?" she asked and Y/N frowned "Don't remind me" she mumbled as she took another bite of her food.

"I have to go pick up your uniform today, I'll give you some money and you can go out to buy some things for lunches and school supplies" she said and Y/N sighed "Ok" she said as she stood up from the table "Then can I go now, while it's still daytime?" she asked and S/N hummed before tossing her some money and Y/N caught it "Thanks, I'll see you when I see you" She said as she gave a short wave.

"Be back soon!" S/N said and Y/N hummed as she grabbed her headphones and hooked them up before plugging them in her ears and blasting music.

"Caught a vibe....hey baby, are you coming for the ride?"  Y/N sang softly as she walked down the sidewalk "I just wanna look into your eyes" She smiled softly as she continued "I just wanna stay for the night" Y/N looked over and saw a pretty girl with short-orangy hair and big eyes about to pass her.

"Mhm, are you new?" The girl asked but Y/N only saw her lips moving as she stopped walking and took her headphones out "Eh?" She questioned and the girl smiled "Are you new here?" she repeated her question and Y/N nodded "Yeah, just moved in"

The girl held her hand out "I'm Hinata Tachibana" she introduced and Y/N grabbed her hand before shaking it "I'm Y/N, you look like you're around my age" she said and Hinata nodded "I'm 14 and you?" she asked and Y/N hummed "I'm 15, what school are you attending?" she asked and Hinata smiled "Mizo middle school" she said and Y/N smiled a bit "I'll be going there as well so I'll see you around.....maybe" she said and Hinata nodded "awesome......in that case, we should be friends, Y/N"

Y/N pulled out her phone before holding it out to the girl "Ok, put your phone number in" she said and Hinata took Y/N's phone before typing her number in.

Y/N sent a quick text saying 'Hey' "Ok now you have my number too" she said as she put her headphones back in "See you.....I guess" Y/N said as she walked by the girl "BYE!" Hinata called out but Y/N was already back in her own little world of music.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime" She sang softly as she closed her eyes "And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine" She opened her eyes to see a man with a long blonde braid in the back of his head.

'Odd choice of hair' She thought as he talked on the phone "I told you that I-" he stopped talking when Y/N walked by him and she glanced up to see a tattoo of a dragon on his head, they made eye contact for a split second before Y/N looked away and turned her music up even more.

'Woah....he looked kind of familiar or at least the tattoo did' She thought as she stuffed her hands into her pockets and entered the small corner store.

"Mikey, that girl that we used to hang out with when we were younger....do you remember her?" Draken asked over the phone and Mikey went silent for a moment "N/N! I do, why?" he asked and Draken's eyes watched the girl as she entered the store "Nevermind, anyways like I was saying......"

Y/N picked up some snacks and a drink before handing them to the cashier and getting rung up.

She handed the money over to the lady and took the bag of snacks "Thanks" She said as she slung the bag over her shoulder and walked out.

"Maybe I should've saved more money for supplies" she mumbled as she looked down at the leftover cash in her hands before shrugging it off.

"That guy is gone" She whispered as she looked towards the area that the strange boy had been previously standing in.

She whistled along as she made her way to an actual store and purchased some supplies for school before making her way back into the direction of her home.

"Hey!" Someone called out and she mentally cringed 'A guy' she turned her head to the side to see a boy that she didn't recognize "Eh...?" she questioned as she took a step back from the guy and he smirked "What's the matter?" he asked and she glanced around only to see that no one else was around.

'Just my luck' she thought as he took a step forward "What's your name?" he asked and she looked around "Sayuri" She lied and he raised a brow "Sayuri....Sayuri, pretty name" he said and she frowned "Did you need something?" she asked and he clicked his tongue "Don't be so rude, it's a turn off" he said and she rolled her eyes "I'm not trying to turn you on, asshole" she muttered and he scowled before grabbing onto her arm.

"What did you call me?" He questioned and she winced as he tightened his grip on her wrist "Let go!" She said and he smirked "I don't think I will, let's hangout" he said as he leaned his face closer to hers and she moved her head back "Why don't you put a tooth brush in that mouth first and then we'll talk" she snapped and his eyes widened slightly as he glared at her "That's it! I'm done playing nice" he said as he raised his other hand and she closed her eyes while waiting for his attack to make contact but she was surprised when she felt the tightened hand around her wrist disappear.

"Eh?" she questioned as she opened her eyes to see the guy on the ground and the same guy with the dragon tattoo standing in front of her now "Oh..." she mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head "Uh thanks" she said and he narrowed his eyes at her as she nervously stepped back 'This guy is scarier than the one on the ground'  she thought as she saw someone behind him and it was a shorter boy with blonde hair directly above his shoulders.

He was staring at her and she tried looking anywhere else "Uh ok....bye then" she said as she turned away and quickly walked off.

"Shit....." She cursed as she ran down to her house and quickly entered.

"Ah finally, what took you so long?" S/N asked as she stepped into the living room and sweat dropped "Y/N..." she drifted and Y/N blankly stared at her "Huh?" Y/N questioned and S/N walked over to her "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES?" she yelled out and Y/N looked down at her hands to see that her bags were gone 'Aw man....I must've dropped it when that douche grabbed my arm' She thought as she facepalmed "I don't know...." she mumbled and S/N scowled "Then where's my money?" she asked and Y/N reached into her pocket and pulled out a dollar before handing it to her fuming sister.

"Sorry...." she whispered as S/N facepalmed "I'M NEVER LETTING YOU GO SHOPPING AGAIN!" She exclaimed and Y/N groaned "Aw......don't yell at me" the younger girl mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head but they both turned their heads to the sound of someone ringing their doorbell.

Y/N eyed the door and raised a brow "Who'd be showing up here so late?" S/N questioned quietly as she walked over to the door and opened it up causing Y/N's heart to drop.

'It's those two guys from moments ago'  She thought as her mind began racing with questions.

DID THEY FOLLOW ME?

"She dropped these" The guy with the dragon tattoo said as he handed the bags to S/N and she snapped her head towards Y/N "HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOSE THE BAGS?" she yelled and Y/N rubbed the back of her neck "I was in a rush" She said and S/N facepalmed before turning to the two boys "Thanks, Y/N can be a bit stupid" she said and Y/N stuck her tongue out "Rude" she mumbled as she looked over to see both boys looking at her and she instantly felt her heart speeding up 'Oh man.....are they trying to fight me or something?'  She wondered as the taller one turned away and began walking off while the shorter one kept eye contact with her for a few more seconds before following after the other boy.

S/N closed the door and handed the bags to Y/N "Do you know them?" she asked and Y/N shook her head "No" she said and S/N hummed "Ok take this up to your room, your uniform is on your bed" she said and Y/N nodded "Ok thanks" She said as she walked over to her room and locked herself inside.

She placed her headphones in her ears and laid down on her bed as she scrolled through her phone and she ended up seeing a text from Hinata.

"Oh, that pretty girl" she mumbled as she tapped on it to see a simple "Hey!" and Y/N smiled before texting the girl back and they continued to text back and forth before they both ended up falling asleep.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

850 54 9
˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ๋࣭ ⭑ ᴮʸ ᴷᵉⁱˡᵘᵛˢᵘᵘ ⚝ The Sano and L/n families have a longstanding friendship, or...
84.7K 1.9K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
12.4K 694 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
124K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...