Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

8. beginning to wave

6.3K 104 23
By n4mikaze03

Naruto opened his eyes. He groaned and stretching his arm after having a peaceful sleep.

Naruto surveys the room that he is in. It is so tidy and clean. Also, have been a bit decorated. "Where am I," he asked himself. His mind was still foggy from the sleep.

He is in his blue pyjamas, walking out from the bedroom. He opened the door, to see a raven-haired girl prepare breakfast.

'Oh, I forgot. I'm staying in her house.' Naruto reminds himself in his mind.

It's been a month since Naruto moved to Satsuki house. Since his old apartment have been destroyed. He has no place to live except to share the place with Satsuki. Even, if he asked the Hokage for another house. He would place him with her anyway because of the mission he had.

To be honest he didn't mind at all.

Satsuki looks surprised when seeing Naruto went out of his room. Naruto noticed this and straightly asked her.

"Why do you look surprised?" He asked her.

"Nice ears," she said with a smirk formed on her face.

Naruto was puzzled, his question was unanswered until he pulled something from his head. It was a bunny headband that was wearing on his head all along. The headband is all white except it's the inner side ears.

"I must say it looks cute on you" she comments with amusement.

"You had planned it since the beginning are you?" He eyes at her. Satsuki pulled her eyes away from him and act innocent. Hopefully, she can get away from him.

Naruto sits at the dining table. As he sit there the food aroma filled his nose. 'It smells delicious' he thought.

"Breakfast, it's almost ready" she announced. She pour some curry and chicken that coated with curry into his and her dishes that had already fill with a decent amount of rice.

She brings two dishes to the dining table and put them in front of Naruto.
Naruto looks at the dishes that Satsuki made.

"What is this?" Naruto asked.

"This is chicken curry. It's one of my family traditional dishes" Satsuki answered.

"It's look unique" Naruto said. He never saw this cuisine before. Since his roommate make it one. He will try it.

"Come on, try it" Satsuki looks at him eager to know his comment about the curry she made. She sits opposite him and starting at him with put her hands on her cheeks.

Naruto looks at the cute Satsuki. He can't deny her cuteness. He will taste the curry, besides it's just curry it's not like have poison in it.

Naruto tastes the curry. It tastes good and spicy. Maybe too spicy. Naruto's tongue felt so hot. He opened his mouth a fire came out from him.

The spicy was too much for him. His eyes rolled back and fainted.

Satsuki jumps from her seat and rush to Naruto. "Naruto" she cried out at the unconscious blonde.

The unconscious blonde was now in his deepest mind. He suddenly travelled to another Universe. Where all the weirdest things happen.

Kamehameha......

What if Watcher broke his oath.....

Terminator......

May the force be with you.....

I have the high ground, Anakin.......

Nooooooo.......

He wakes up from his endless travelled, he panted remembering the last universe he see. It was so dark. He looked around saw himself laying on the sofa.

"Are you alright?" Satsuki asked. Naruto glanced at his left to see Satsuki sitting at his side putting a wet cloth on his forehead.

"I'm fine, I just witnessed more than a whole lifetime" Naruto said.

"I'm glad. I'm sorry for the spiciness. Usually, our Uchiha tradition made the curry so spicy to make sure our tongue to adapt fire jutsu from an early age. I will make the curry less spicy, next time"

"Thanks for that. I'm glad" Naruto relief. He didn't one to see the craziness in every universe he witnessed.

"Damn" Satsuki curses. Naruto wonders if, she forgot something important.

"What is it?" Naruto asked her. She looked at him with pale.

"We should have met around 10 in the morning"

"Then, what time now?"

"It's 10.20 o'clock"

'Damn it' Naruto jump from the sofa and run to his room while Satsuki went to her room.

After several minutes, Satsuki went out of her room in her male persona. Naruto comes out from his room in his orange jumpsuit. Both of them rush to the door and went to the training ground.

At training ground 3

Sakura standing under the shades of a tree. Her foot tapping to the ground waiting for her teammate and her teacher to arrive. She has been waiting for more than 30 minutes and her patience is about running thin.

"Where are they?" She grumbles in her breath.

The sound of birds chirping around her makes her feels calm. The sweet sounds of chirping fill the silence of the forest. "At least I'm not alone" she said as she spotted colourful birds on the trees.

She begins to closed her eyes enjoying the sound of nature.

"Hey, Sakura!" Sakura glanced at the blonde and the raven-haired boy who just came. The blonde walking to her with a cup of hot ramen in his hand while the raven holding a plastic bag with some food.

"Naruto, why are you late?" Sakura asked angrily. She also eyed Sasuke for coming late either.

"What do you mean?, Sakura. Sensei isn't here so we didn't come too late" Sakura was about having second thoughts after hearing the blonde reasoning.

"That might be true but isn't Sensei say that we should group at 10 a.m "

"Yes, and you might forget our sensei is always an hour late!" Naruto emphasised the last sentence. To be honest he doesn't like people came late either but he knows Kakashi. He isn't the type to come late but pretending to. He will only come earlier for a mission.

A smoke suddenly erupts behind them, they glanced at their back to see a grey-haired jounin waving his hand with a smiley face. "Hello, my little cute genins."

The three genins were cringed heard that. Even Satsuki can't contain her calm male personality.

"You are late" Sakura yelled at Kakashi.

"I'm sorry, I'm helping an old granny just now" Kakashi sheepishly answered.

"LIAR" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

Satsuki from his insides agrees with them.

"Alright, all of you we have a mission to be accomplished," Kakashi said. All of his students eyed him.

"Wait, we have a mission, already? Shouldn't we must go to Hokage to get the mission." Sakura said giving him a puzzled look. Satsuki also wondering the same.

"Yes, but today almost all of the missions have been occupied except one," Kakashi said. Satsuki and Sakura were interested in that one mission that was left for them. Naruto on the other hand has known the mission that they will get.

"Our mission is to catch this cat named Tora." He said in a cheery tone with his smiley face. Two of them begin to lose their spirit and kneel to the found in grimaced. "Why"

Naruto didn't surprise at all. It isn't like he didn't catch Tora more than ten times, in a month. Is he?

Naruto in six years old bump to the ground trying to catch Tora.

The moment Naruto chasing the black demon cat cause the cat stole his food.

The time where he got claws by him when he caught Tora for the first time.

Yeah, that old memory. It always brings back those suffering. It was a success for team 7 to catch him for the first time but can they do it again. If it does, it would be easy or difficult.

Those question it will be answered after some hours.....

At Hokage tower

The door was knocked at the Hokage's office. The old man and a jounin teacher hears the knock and permits them to come in. "Come in"

The door opened to see the whole member of the team 7 successfully caught the demon cat Tora with imprisoning him in the cage.

"So, you successfully catch that cat again, I'm impressed" Iruka is amused by team 7 success. Hokage also chuckle knowing what the team 7 have been through.

"Hokage-sama, we have been doing the same mission for the third time. Shouldn't we get the real ninja mission already? We didn't want another cat caught mission." Naruto pouted with folded hands on his chest.

"Naruto, respect the Hokage" Sakura scolds him for his disrespect. Satsuki sighed at Naruto antics. He should have some respect for the Hokage.

"It's okay Sakura-san. To be honest I have a new mission for them today." Hokage said.

"What mission, Hokage-sama?" Kakashi asked.

"That mission, Kakashi-san. Do you think they are ready?"

"Yes, I think they are" Hokage and Iruka show a slight smile of satisfaction on their face.

"Umm, what mission are you talking about?" Naruto asked.

"A C-rank mission, I believe you all have ready for this mission" Hokage answered.

"Yatta!!" The blonde boisterous cheered with his hand lift to the sky.

Sakura also cheered as well. Satsuki in her male persona smirk when she heard this but deep inside she squeals happily.

"Are you sure with this Iruka-san?" Sakura asked her former teacher.

"Yes, Sakura I also think you're ready for this" Iruka said sincerely.

"Tazuna, you can come in" Hokage ordered. The door opened to see an old man coming through the door and look at the member of team 7. From his face can be seen his disappointment.

"My bodyguard is a bunch of kids and that orange idiot, I'm saved" He said sarcastically after saw us.

"Hey, what! I'm not an idiot." Naruto exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah, wearing an orange jumpsuit in the middle of the forest is like ' hello, I'm here. Come and kill me' " All of the people laugh at what Tazuna just said earlier except Naruto pouted.

"Don't worry Tazuna, you're not only be guarded by that genin but also with a Hatake Kakashi, an experience jounin"Hokage assures him.

" Okay, I can go with it"

"So, started tomorrow in early morning team 7 will be protecting Tazuna from any bandits until he finished the construction of the bridge to the land of wave. After that you will return to the village to get your paycheck. Good luck and dismissed " Hokage explains team 7 their mission.

"Hai, Hokage-sama" The team 7 and Iruka started to leaving along Tazuna.

After some minutes, The blonde came into his office with a serious expression. His behaviour is like bipolar. Just several minutes ago he is naive and boisterous but now he is serious and silent. Hokage glances at Naruto after he entered.

"I see you've got my message through Kakashi earlier."

"Yeah, he gives me a piece of paper and says it to me to read it later. So, what's urgent?" Hokage passed him a scroll. Naruto unrolled and noticed this is a report.

"What is this?" Naruto asked him.

"This is Tazuna's statement." Naruto skimming and scanning the statement. He begins to notice some flaws in the statement.

"There was spotted a bandit's camp near the border of the land of the wave. Isn't that camp has been demolished? If there is a bandit's camp near their border, we will notice some bandit from our report. why would they want to attack the bridge builder? It would make them easier if they let it happened."

"That is what afraid of, Naruto. I believe he has been hiding something. Since some years ago, our information about The land of waves has gone low. Their people stops to visits Konoha and we didn't know why but I believe it's about you to find out. You may use any tactics to get information about that country and protects your teammates. Good luck"

"Hai, Hokage-sama" Naruto bowed in respect and leaving the tower to get ready for his mission tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.5K 28
Naruto was known to be a happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, dead-last academy student, right? If so, think again. Uzumaki Naruto was a demon-child and a m...
195K 3.5K 16
Naruto Uzumaki. The Youngest ANBU commander. Killed Many enemies with an blink of an eye. Also Known as 'Kitsune' Or 'Blue Flash'. They say that he d...
578K 17.8K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
6.7K 159 11
Fem Naruto and Sasuke are pretending to be a couple that are expecting their first child.