Do You Still Love Me?

Par kajubarfi3

Harry knew that the new coach at Holyhead Harpies will remove Ginny from the team. But, Ginny takes this in t... Plus

Ginny Goes Away
Meeting Her
Back to England!

10 Years Later

62 0 0
Par kajubarfi3

Molly was right. Harry was a mess without Ginny. Then one day, Hermione gave him his goal, in his life. To get Ginny back. He started working hard and got many promotions.

Ten years had passed since. Harry was Head Auror. Then on one work visit his life changed.

He entered a good-looking muggle restaurant. A beautiful waitress came to take his order. He had fiery-red hair and chocolate eyes.

He phoned Ron that instant.

He enquired about Ginny's whereabouts trying very hard to be cheerful, "Hey mate, where is your sister?"

"Here at the burrow, of course."

Harry expected Ginny to be at burrow since she was fired but, he had never once visited her.

"Oh, as I can see in front of my eyes taking my order at a muggle restaurant here in Paris, the wit-I mean the lady who I am madly in love with and on who's badge it is written Ginerva Weasley."

I know this is short but, the next chapter is on its way.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.2K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
64.8K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
60.9K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...