Mr. Detective

Von Kitsing0062x0206

Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used... Mehr

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
Author's Note

39

1.3K 76 8
Von Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

"Phi.. will you tell Phi Arthit now.?" Fang asked me. Should I tell..? He is going to be there right..

"I will tell him.. I will have a talk with him as well as P'Prae and P'Luke too.. I don't want them to misunderstand it." I said.
"Khab.. I will be there supporting you.. so don't worry much Phi." She said. We made our way to my office. On the way I kept praying that they won't misunderstand the reason I asked them to come. I made sure to leave a text to Mae saying that we were on our way to the office.

I walked inside with Fang as we reached. I watched around.. I missed this place very much.. 
"Kong..?" I heard Em's voice.. Within minute.. I was surrounded by them. Em was hugging me from side.
"Why did you come..? Is it hurting..?" Tew asked me.
"Na.. I am fine.. It won't hurt unless I move it heavily." I replied. I spoke to them for a while... I was about to ask them about P'Arthit when Em pulled me aside.
"I will bring him back in a while.. Let me have my best friend for a while." He said before pulling me to the opposite cafe.

"So what is it that you wanna say.?" I asked as we sat down with our drinks.
"Thank you Kong.. thank you so much for pushine me to do this. If not for you.. then I wouldn't be in a relation with her even now." He said.
"Hey.. aren't I your best friend..? It is my duty as a best friend you know. I just regret that you got a couple of month gap though." I said making him chuckle. He told me that he informed his parents about him dating a girl and they were very happy for that.

I was lost in thought when I remembered about Stud and P'Nat.
"Hey Kong.. where are you lost..? What are you thinking.?" Em asked me.
"Em.. I met two people today." I said. He was silent for a minute before his eyes went wide.

"Don't tell me it is your ex boyfriend and ex best friend." He whisper yelled. I nodded my head.
"It is them.. and I.. I.. " I shuttered.
"Kong.. tell me what is it.?" He asked me.

"They apologized to me for what they did to me.. They still say I am special to them... P'Nat said that his love faded for me but he could bring himself to tell me that because he is partly the reason I chose to come out.. he did not want me to loose the confidence.. and even Stud explained himself and apologized." I said. He remained silent.
"Kong there is more right.?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I asked them to join us for dinner.. my old friends are going to come right. I did not want to the reason why my friends get separated.. I know they still care for eachother. And I even forgave them long back." I said.
"Could you forgive them easily.?" Em asked with a surprise face.
"I did not find a reason to hold my anger.. true they hurt me and broke my trust.. but I found someone who loves me more then himself.. The one who will surely cherish me forever.. and then again.. I have new friends who care and dot me.. other P's.. my parents.. And then one idiot best friend." I said. He smiled when I called him idiot.

"You are the best Kong.. If I were you.. I don't know if I would have ever forgiven them or not." He said.
"No Em.. If I am still hurt after all the love P'Oon has showed me.. It would be a mistake if I still think of them.. Also.. I don't want to hold on to that anymore.. I am more than happy now than ever.. with everyone around me.. I don't wish for anything." I replied. 
"So will you tell P'Arthit.?" Em asked.
"I will.. we will have lunch. Fang, P'Prae, P'Luke, P'Arthit and me.. than I will tell." I said.

"Great.. let us go now.. others will kill me if I hold you for myself.. and I bet you want to meet you P'Oon.." He said in a teasing way. We paid for the drinks and went back as we teased eachother a little more.

"Fang.. let's go meet P'Arthit, P'Prae and P'Luke." I said as I reached back. 
"Khab.. I was waiting for you." She said smiling widely.
"Then.. we will leave you now... hope you will be back to the office soon." P'Prem said.
"Yes.. we have been missing you." P'Bright said. 

"Aww.. I will be back soon Phi.." I said and then wai'ed to them before I knocked the door.
"Come in." I heard P'Arthit's voice. I peeked in and saw that he wasn't even looking up. I and Fang silently went inside. P'Luke was the one to notice us and I was able to ask him to stay silent before he spoke. 

I went and stood behind P'Arthit while Fang went and stood behind P'Prae. Since I can't hug him.. I blew near his ears while Fang hugged P'Prae from behind at the same time. We successfully stratled them. I, Fang and P'Luke laughed as P'Prae and P'Arthit glared at us.

"So how are you feeling Kong.?" P'Luke asked.
"Better P.. it doesn't hurt much.. but I can't move my hand vigourously yet." I said and was about to sit beside P'Arthit but was shocked when he pulled me on to his lap.

"P.. P'Oon.. let me go.." I whined.
"Na.. it is only our family.. they won't mind." He said and held me tight. I bet I became red.. P'Prae wanted to hold Fang the same way but I am sure she is stopping because it is not even 24hrs since they started their relation.

"Now I feel single.." P'Luke complained. 
"Haha.. Don't worry P.. we will find one for you soon." Fang said making him roll his eyes.
"So.. you told you will take more than an hour or nearly two.. how could you come early.?" P'Oon asked.
"You don't want me to come early.. then I will leave and come later." I fake complained to tease him.
"Aww love.. stay.. I was just asking." He said holding me to himself.

"I was done quick.. so we came back soon." Fang said as she finally moved closer to P'Prae holding her hand.
"P.. are you done with the work..?" I asked.
"Yes.. all done.. we will give it to Knot for submitting it.. then everyone can take a leave for today.." P'Arthit said. I nodded my head. 
"Let us go for lunch.. I want to talk to you three.." I said.
"You are not in any problem right.?" P'Prae asked.
"No P.. just something I want to tell you three." I said and snuggled into the crook of P'Arthit.

"Wait for 5minutes.. we will close everything and go.. Okay.?" P'Luke said.
"Khab P.." I said and held onto P'Oon a little more. "I missed you P'Oon.." I whispered to him. I could feel him placing a kiss on my ear from his side.

"Done.. Let us go now." P'Luke said when he was done with all the works. I slowly let go of P'Arthit. We bid bye with the other. They were given leave for the rest of day. We got someteasing before they let us alone. We went to the nearby restaurant and ordered our food. 

"So.. Kong.. what is it that you wanted to tell.?" P'Prae asked.
"I met Stud and P'Nat today." I said.
"Wait.. your ex and ex best friend.?" P'Luke asked for confirmation. I nodded my head. I could see P'Arthit lost in thoughts.

"Don't you dare think much P'Oon.. I am not leaving you.. you are still struck with me." I said and that was when he smiled. 
"So.. tell me you have given them a slap or a punch or a kick or better killed them." P'Prae asked.
"No.. I chose to forgive them." I replied. I could feel P'Arthit tightening the hold around me while P'Prae and P'Luke remained silent.

"I did not have a reason to be angry on them.." I said.
"What do you mean Kong. They hurt you.. they broke you." P'Prae said angrily.
"Khab.. they did.. but am I broke now..? No. Phi think about it in this way.. I have Em who has been my best friend and other friends also.. then Fang, you and P'Luke as my siblings.. my parents.. and above all I have P'Oon whom I love the most and he surely treats me as his whole world. I gained all this, so I did not want to hold up to what they did when I am the happiest than ever." I said confidently. 

Suddenly I felt a kiss on my cheek and temple. It made me blush.. I practically declared my undying love in a flow. P'Prae and P'Luke started teasing us.
"Thank you love.. thank you for trusting me so much." P'Oon said and kissed my cheek again. 

We stopped when the food was being served.. I told them about everything we spoke and how they apologized.
"And I have something else also to say." I said remembering the fact that I invited P'Nat and Stud tonight.
"What else..?" P'Luke asked.
"I.. I have invited them over tonight.. I know my other friends have been missing Stud.. It was our drift which caused a drift between them.. I don't want that to continue.. so I wanted to reconcile." I said.

"Kong.. Sometimes I think you are too good and kind.. but this time.. though you showed your kindness.. you did the best thing." P'Prae said.
"I won't say you did the best.. but you have clear intentions and it seems to be the best thing.. though I would like to give them both a punch." P'Luke said.
"P'Oon.. What do you think..?" I asked him.
"I am happy Kong.. I am just happy that you accepted me whole heartedly without any hinderance. I am just glad that you are doing the best for your friends." He said and kissed me again.

"Aish... both of you.. pity us here." P'Prae shouted making us break the kiss.
"Oh shut up Prae.. you have Fang... I don't even have anyone." P'Luke said making them blush. It was fun teasing eachother. After that I and Fang told them about accepting our Pa again.  Once we were done, we went back to my home. 

P'Arthit's parents were also there. As Pa checked my bandage, I told them about meeting P'Nat and Stud to them. I explained everything. Though they weren't happy with them coming.. they did understand and support my decision.

I was feeling sleepy and I missed cuddling with P'Oon.. so I managed to make him sleep with me while the others were preparing tonight.. It is going to be a rukas.. cause all of them are nothing but a set of monkeys.

It was around 5:30 that I woke up and freshened up with the help of P'Oon and changed into comfortable pair of dresses. Around Lee and Bayo were the ones to arrive first.. I sat down with them in the garden talking to them. P'Luke and P'Oon went to buy some drinks for everyone.

Soon we were joined by Joss and Boom. I filled them up with everything that happened.. they were glad that both my mother and father accepted me for my choices.. I haven't told them about the relationship with P'Oon.. I wanted him to stand beside me as I announce to them about it.

My parents joined us for a while and spoke to my friends.. They did apologize about their behaviour in the past while my friends apologized for not being able to support me completely.. The discussion went on we were joined by P'Prae, Fang, Mom and Dad. 

That was when four people came inside... The moment everyone saw them.. They were all shocked...

"P'NAT" "STUD" "JOSS" "P'LUKE" names were heard at the same time. I was able to understand why they called P'Nat and Stud's name.. but why were P'Luke and Joss calling eachother..?

So.. what do you think is the real deal between Joss and Luke..?

Please comment your views.. and don't forget to vote. 

One more chapter to go.. hope you are liking the book.. Stay safe and stay happy <3

~Jaan

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.1K 692 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
74.9K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...
111K 6.7K 33
Fate maybe not always be with us. It's not always that you will find your real mate, your soulmate. What will you do when you'll find your mate whe...
3.7K 392 11
They say there is only a thin yellow line between friendship and love. Are you brave enough to cross the line? One wrong move abd you lose not only y...