His Last Goodbye

By jyerrmou

Francine Abigail Peters is an ordinary girl who grew up in an ordinary world. In every challenge that she fac... More

FOREWORD
🌌Characters🌌
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Partnership
Chapter 3: Talking To My Brother
Chapter 4: Like A Date
Chapter 5: Flowers And Cupcakes
Chapter 6: Questions To Myself
Chapter 7: Confession
Chapter 8: Days Of The Relationship
Chapter 9: Date
Chapter 10: After A Year
Chapter 11: A Typical Graduation
Chapter 12: Break-Up
Chapter 13: New Artist
Chapter 14: Forgetting
Chapter 16: A Five-Minute Talk
Chapter 17: Ghost Of The Past
Chapter 18: Two Princes And A Princess
Chapter 19: He Is Sick
Epilogue
Book

Chapter 15: Café

13 10 0
By jyerrmou

While we were driving to the hotel, I saw a café and it reminded me of Nich's café. Since there's not a lot of people in the café, I decided to go there

"Hi miss Francine how can I help you?"

Well, the barista did recognize me. "Ummm.... a cup of cafe latté please"

He nodded his head and a little girl tapped me "hello miss Francine, can I take a selfie with you?" She whispered in a small and cute voice.

"Sure!!"

I saw the happiness on her face. She ran to her mom and showed us our picture. I remember when I was in high school I was like her when I was a fan of Billie I just really can't believe that I am now the person that people are being a fan of. I was scrolling on my phone and the barista gave me my order.

Wow! It tastes so good!

****

I decided to go back to the café after a week because I found out that their coffee was really popular in Switzerland and it was the number 1 coffee shop in their country.

I sat on a chair in front of a table. There was this familiar voice.....

"Ummm..... just a cup of an ordinary coffee."

I looked back at me to see who was talking

Because of what I saw, I don't know what to feel. Am I going to be happy because he's here???? Or am I sad because I'm kind of forgetting him these days and he showed up

In a second, he looked at me and smiled.

We said each other's names at the same time.

"Nich?"

-"Abby?"

I smiled even though I don't know what I feel. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and it feels like he doesn't know what to say. "Remember our coffee shop in Los Angeles? Well, this is a branch."

Wow!!!! I'm glad that he is successful and at the same time, I was also sad because he's here

"You? What are you doing here?"

I answer "well, I just want a cup of coffee"

He replied, "so how are you?"

Seriously? He's asking me a question like that. I tried to end our conversation by saying "Ummm... my driver is here now, so I think I need to go now. See you around? Maybe..." I was walking to the door and he stopped me by grabbing my hand and he said in a serious voice "Abby it was nice to see you again." I smiled at him and didn't answer.

When I was in the car that's where I realized I forgot the coffee that I ordered. Darn it! I already paid for that!

I looked at the café again and I was looking at Nich. Nothing has changed about him. He's still wearing a pair of glasses and he's still cute. Maybe it's just that he has a more muscular body now that makes him look like a real man. He's really cute in an Americana suit.

Am I ok? I think I am happy.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 8
This is a real, love story. By real, I mean it's a frustrating story. I promise you this: it's definitely not like the love stories by Nicholas Spark...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
652 45 33
20 year old Claire Young has lived anything but a normal life. Her family doesn't care much about her, and basically treats her like a maid. She has...
72.9K 3K 41
"Will you trust me again?" "Only time will tell." "Will you kiss me again?" "You don't have to ask twice," ...