Blood and Prophecy ║ 18+ (Mén...

By flausome

[Unedited] My breath was near her ear. "Do you know how much I've longed for this for over forty years?" I wh... More

Introduction
Encounter (Part 1)
Encounter (Part 2)
Awakened (Part 1)
Awakened (Part 2)
Excitement
Date with Luca
Valeria (Part 1)
Valeria (Part 2)
Revealed (Part 1)
Revealed (Part 2)
The Traitor (Part 1)
The Traitor (Part 2)
The Guilt of The Past (Part 1)
The Guilt of The Past (Part 2)
The Guilt of The Past (Part 3)
Closer (Part 1)
Closer (Part 2)
The Bond (Part 1)
The Bond (Part 2)
Between Us
A Wolf at The Park
University
Breathless
Graves
Worry
Pugionem Anima
Sharing Valeria
Little Steps
One of The Best Feeling
Prophecy (Part 1)
Prophecy (Part 2)
The Assasin
The Assassin (Part 2)
The Summit (Part 1)
The Summit (Part 2)
The Summit (Part 3)
Vampirism
Deaths (Part 1)
Deaths (Part 2)
Death (Part 3)
Ashes
Ashes (Part 2)
Ashes (Part 3)

A Surprise Visit

390 15 1
By flausome

Luca's POV
The door banged open against the wall. I sighed in annoyance towards my brothers who strolled at my office like they own the place. While Sebastian wore a black suit, Adam on the other wore a white shirt with black jeans.

What a surprise.

"You fucking asshole! Valeria woke up and you didn't tell us," Sebastian said as he walked near my desk. I just gave him a blank look, knowing he wasn't done.

Adam nodded in agreement, looking at me like I was committing a gruesome crime. Oh Lord, why are they my brother?

"Hey!" they shouted in unison. I groaned and glared at them, only to receive a glare and a narrowed look from each of my brothers. This was the time that I knew that my day was going to be like hell. They wouldn't shut up.

"What do you want?" I muttered. They looked each other with disbelief written all over their faces. Before they could answer, I continued "If you're looking for Valeria, she isn't here."

"What do you mean she isn't here? I want to see my baby sister in law," Adam glared at me.

They would be more pissed when they knew that I had found another beloved. But, I wasn't going to deal with it right now. Not without Valeria by my side.

So I simply shrugged and told them, "You'll see."

〄〄〄

Damian's POV
Valeria was overthinking everything. And by the look of Theo's face, he realized it too. He kept giving me a knowing look and glanced at Valeria several times.

I knew that Valeria had some insecurities, and I'd like to blame her shit of a father for it. One day, Luca told me that Valeria was much more better than before. I couldn't imagine my beautiful beloved having a hard time accepting the beauty that she had.

Just the thought of it made me like someone stabbed me multiple times. But that information made me realize that I had to work slowly with Valeria.

Thank God, Luca is a psychologist. At least I have a reassurance that he is capable of taking care of Valeria.

"Damian," Valeria's voice snapped me from my train of thought. She tilted her head, probably wondering what I had in mind.

"I'm sorry, baby. What did you ask me?" I said while caressing her knuckle with my thumb.

"Do you... want to see my drawings?" she asked me timidly. I stared at her awestruck. For months she always avoided this topic. And now, she wanted me to see her drawings.

I was unbelievably happy.

"Of course I want to," I breathed. God, I love her so much.

I wish I could be more brave to tell them those words. But I had my own insecurity.

I was terrified of losing them. I knew that they loved me. However, I didn't want to feel the same pain that I felt when my parents died.

To actually saying that I loved them, for me it just sealed the deal. I couldn't imagine the immense pain that I would feel if one of them gone.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I squeeze Valeria's hand. She gave me reassurance smile, sensing my change of mood.

Damn it. Way to ruin the moment, Damian, I scolded myself. I should've control my emotions better than this.

For weeks after Luca tough me how to close the bond, I trained myself to control my emotions. I was getting better on it, but sometimes in moment like this, I just couldn't.

Valeria didn't say anything. She just smiled at me and that smile alone managed to warmth my heart. And I knew wasn't alone, no matter what.

This is enough.

〄〄〄

Valeria and I walked in to the living room while chatting about Disney. She loved it with passion and I loved it when she talked about it.

The shimmer in her eyes made my heart beat faster. The smile that graced her face made the my breath hitched. And I loved every second of it.

"And Elsa. Of course, Elsa was so beautiful. I wish I have her long white hair. It must be-" her words cut shot when suddenly two figures engulfed her.

I was about to attack them but suddenly an image that Valeria was talking with the two men that have similar features with Luca came into my mind.

His brothers.

"My Lord. I missed you so much. Don't ever do that again," the man that dressed in black suit said. He was a tall man with brown hair and blue slightly green eyes.

The other man was wearing more relaxed clothes. He was a little bit shorter with black hair and green eyes. He didn't say anything but I could see he was too emotional by the way he was hugging Valeria.

Valeria giggled at them and reciprocated the hug. She sighed softly and closed her eyes.

"I'm okay," she said softly. The men grunted in response, not budging from the hug.

"Don't suffocate my beloved," Luca's voice broke the peace of that surrounding them.

He came behind me and pulled me into his chest. I leaned back, enjoying his touch. I missed him.

I didn't get to see Valeria and Luca for a couple of days. And let me tell you, that it was a torture.

Staring at me, the men reluctantly removed themselves from Valeria. They eyed me confusedly.

"Who might you be?" the man in suit asked me. When I was about to answer, Valeria beat me into it.

"He is our other beloved," she said with broad smile on her face, which making me smile as well.

Both man gasped quietly and stared at me like I was some kind of miracle. I wondered if they already had a beloved.

I just gave the a half-smile, not knowing what to do.

After a few second of silence, Valeria dragged them to the kitchen after saying "Let's go to the kitchen. I'll make something for you while we catch up."

Luca and I looked at each other and smiled knowingly at this afternoon was going to be interesting.

〄〄〄

Interesting afternoon indeed.

After introducing Sebastian and Adam to me, Valeria and the of them dived into their own world. Completely forgetting Luca and I.

So, Luca and I decided to have some alone time which was consisted of cuddling and kissing.

"I'm afraid," Luca whispered to me. His fingers danced on skin, creating trail of shiver through my body.

"Is it about Jane?" I asked him. There was not a secret that Jane was constantly in our mind. I had to admit that she was very smart. Even with the intel that Luca had gained, he was always one step behind her.

"Yes. I can't go through that again. Not with Valeria. Not with you," he said. The fear was evident in his eyes.

"I know. We just have to be careful," I told him, "And if something happens, know that I will always find my way back to you. Both of you."

I didn't even register the words that came from my mouth. And it shocked both me and Luca.

With furrowed eyebrows, he asked me, "Why are you saying things like that?"

"I-I... I don't know," I breathe while shaking my head. I knew he could see the concern in my eyes, but I didn't even know the reason behind my words.

It just felt like I had to say those words to him. He just had to know.

Shaking myself from my own thoughts, I pulled him closer to me. I just wanted to enjoy the silence peacefully.

〄〄〄

What do you think will happen?

Enjoying the story? Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 326 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
62.2K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
40.3K 1.2K 36
''Let me taste you'' He leans forward and whispers in my ear. His voice is low like a gravelly hum. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? He leans...