๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผFive Hargreeves x reader๏ฟฝ...

By Five_lovely

This story connects to my other story so if you haven't read that one yet go check it out but you don't have... More

Part 1~ im back home
Part2~good times
Part3~ oops-
Part4~new friends
Part5 ~ to drunk๐Ÿฅด
Part 6 ~ why am i here?๐Ÿ™„
Part7 ~ woahโ˜บ๏ธ
Part 8 ~ im pregnant
Part 9 ~ the fight
Part 10 ~ come on please...
Part 11 ~ im done
Part 12 ~ evil..๐Ÿคง
Part 13 ~ i guess we are together
Part 14 ~ jesus christ
Part 15 ~ sex but my style
Part 16 ~ sex but my style 2
Part 17 ~ woopie
Part 18 ~ New York
Part 19 ~ i got raped๐Ÿ’”
Part 20 ~ cuddlesโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
~Part 21 - ayyyy๐Ÿ˜Ž~
~Part 22 - ayy two๐Ÿ˜Ž~
~Part 23 - well...~
~Part 24 - kid~
~part 25 - He knows~
~Part 26 - The Park..~
~part 27 - hes back~
~Part 28 - he did it~
~part 29 - hehe...~
~Part 31 - unpacking~
Part 32 ~ im I pregnant?!

Part 30 ~ new house

89 1 0
By Five_lovely

Sorry I haven't posted I'll try to post more...:))))))

Y/n POV

I wake up and see Five and I hear Natalia crying...

It was 3 in the morning...

I get up and Five groans. I walk to her crib and grab her she immediately stops crying and holds on to my shirt...

She starts to fall asleep again and I feel her emotions hit me in the face because she was scared and she felt alone...

I bring her to bed with me and put her on her pillow and she falls asleep right next to me Five says "we need to get our own house." I say "yea your right." Luther bangs on the door to our room and says "tell your kid to shut up!" I say "NO!" Luther walks away...

Five chuckles and says "that's exactly why." I giggle a little and Five holds me closely while falling asleep again....

Later that morning...

I wake up at 8am i see that Five had the baby on his stomach while still sleeping it was so adorable....

I get out of bed and take a quick shower...
What you wear:

I wear Fives tie
I leave the bathroom and see Five and the baby still sleeping...

I kiss them on the forehead and leave the room...

I go downstairs and see Aidan and Ivy walking through the door. I run up to them and hug them. I suddenly feel nervous and look at Aidan and he was sweating and his palms where sweaty as well.

Ivy looked overwhelmed and nervous...

I say "what's wrong?" Aidan says "can I talk to you alone for a second?" Knowing that the other siblings where coming downstairs...

I drag him into the living room...

I say "what's going on?" He says "well uhh, I umm" I say "spit it out!" Aidan says "Ivy is pregnant..." he looks down at his feet and I leave the living room and look at Ivy....

I grab her softly and dragging her in to the living room and close the doors and say "well I-I ...don't know what to say." Ivy starts to apologize...

I say "no I'm happy for you guys but your so young." Aidan says "I thought you would be mad at me." I say "well I am but at the same time I'm not." Aidan ask "what does that mean?" I explained "well I am mad that you didn't put a condom on but I'm glad your having a kid so you know how I feel." I smile and Aidan laughs...

I get up and grab my bag and Aidan says "where are you going?" I say "I'm going to look for a house to live in?" Aidan says "you have one right here." I say "yea but with the baby Luther keeps whining." Aidan laugh and says "looks like we have to find one ourselfs."

I laugh and say "come on." We leave the living room and see all of the siblings in the kitchen eating breakfast and talking...

I say "Five where's my baby girl?" He says "right there." Points at Allison...

I see her holding Natalia and I say "aww! Well I  am going out with Aidan and Ivy I'll be back soon unless you wanna come?" Five says "yea sure I'll come but I'm going to get dress tho" I say "I'll take the baby." I grab her from Allison and say "I'll see you guys later!" I look at Aidan and Ivy and they still looked nervous and I say "what wrong?" Aidan says "we still have to tell dad." I say "I'll take care of it, no worries!"....

They nod and we go out the door...

I put Natalia in her car seat and Ivy and Aidan get in the car I get in the drivers sit...

Five space jumps on the drivers side and grabs me and puts me in the passenger sit..

I say "ugh! I wanna drive." Five says "sorry, not going to happen." I whine and Natalia giggles...

I look back at her and say "what you think you laughing at!?" She starts to laugh and squeal. I start to laugh with her and turn around and see Five smiling at the both of us...

I say "I love you." He kisses my cheek and says in my ear "I love you more."

We start to drive through streets and I see a mountain it wasn't far it looked like there was a building...

I point at it and say "there!" Five nods and he drives there....

I squeeze Fives hand and say "look the for sale sign is up!" I get out of the car quickly and run up to the door...

I try to open it but it was locked...

I sigh then I hear the door crack open and see a elderly woman and as well as an elderly man...

I say "hello, is this house for sale?" They nod and smile...

I smile at them and they let me in...

The women says "my name is grace and this is my husband Karl." I say "I'm y/n and my family is in the car they will be out in a minute." They show me around and the house was huge we only seen one part of it and there where so many rooms and things....

After exploring the hole house we go to the garage and there where lots of cars and motorcycles....

I was surprised at how many things where in this house...

After seeing the entire house we sit down and start talking about the paper work. Grace explains "The basement is a mess but we will be sure to get it fix but the backyard is huge we forgot to show you it but that's ok. Every month you are going to have to take pay 35, 678 dollars for the bills to the house and for the  sale sense you have a family we want to give it to you for 10,000 instead of 100,000,000." I shock my head and say "no no is ok I can pay the full bill I want you guys to have the things you need." Karl says "honey is really fine we don't need it." I say "fine but I'm still having 60,000 extra." They smile after talking for a while we got to know each other they felt like my grandma and grandpa....

I give them the money and I hug grace good bye and also hug Karl....Very nice people

They give me the keys and left I look around a bit and smile then leave the house and lock the door...

I walk back to the car and everyone was sleeping...

I completely forgot that they came...

I open the door and say "that's was amazing." Five wakes up quickly and say "did you get the house?" I giggle and say "yes I did we can go home now." He scratches his head and we go back to the academy....

It was now 9:10 and we where at the academy packing out things for tomorrow....

After we pack I check on Natalia and she was still asleep...

Five grabs the bags and says "I can't believe I'm doing this." I look at him and say "doing what?" He explains "moving with the person I love with my kids I thought I would be stuck in the apocalypse but here I am with my family." I walk up to him and kiss him....

After Five puts the stuff in the car and Aidan and Ivy finish grabbing there stuff...

I grab Natalia from the bed and she starts to wake up...

I walk down stairs see the siblings all waiting for me..

I smile and say "just like old time." I walk down the stairs and I hug all of them and they hold Natalia...

After talk for a little and hold Natalia we leave..

I put Natalia in her car seat and sit in the passenger seat and wait for Five...

After that Five Aidan and Ivy come out and they all where smiling and happy. I smile at the thought that I have my own family now never thought that this would happen....

The end....

JKKKKKKKKKKKK

THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE YALL LIKE THAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.7K 34
๐น. ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ cอŸoอŸnอŸtอŸeอŸnอŸtอŸ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸdอŸ!ฬฒ - ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™š๏ฟฝ...
128K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
1.8M 51.3K 89
October 1st, 1989 43 Women gave birth. It was unusual as None of them had been pregnant since the first day they started.. Sir Reginald Hargreeves ad...