𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢...

By ChampagneMamixx

" Won't you listen to your heart, baby I can hear your heart crying out for me (girl it's crying out for me) ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last Thing.

Chapter 32

4.4K 194 124
By ChampagneMamixx

*not proof read

The only thing I felt right now was anxiety. The way my family could react to the news was so scary because it could go 2 ways. Either good or bad..no in between.

It's been 2 months since me and Symir eloped and my pregnancy was starting to show, so I knew it was time to tell everybody.

And it really had me on edge because I knew, just like everybody else knew how Symir's mouth was. And he made it very clear he wasn't gonna go for any type of disrespect.

"Bae, calm yo' lil ass down. Ion' know why you getting so worked up. They opinion ain't gone change shit," Symir said while coming back into the bathroom.

I was standing in front of the mirror just admiring my ring. It was a last minute purchase but beautiful nonetheless and expensive as hell.

(Idk why it's so small, sorry)

I sighed "I just don't want them to be mad at me, you know?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a small kiss behind my ear

"You know I love yo' people's and all, but fuck how they feel Tay. Long as you happy, that's all that matters...I make you happy right?" I nodded

"Okay then, stop trippin'. Go put ya' clothes on fat mama" He turned to leave not before smacking my ass extremely hard

I stale faced him "Why in the fuck, would you do that dumbass shit?" He started laughing making me even more mad

"I love you babyyy!" He yelled as he made his way down stairs.

Rolling my eyes, I got up and made my way to our walk in closer that was filled with boxes. We finally found us another house and we were gonna be moving in next week.

It was still here in California but the location was better and not too far from our family.

Maybe in a couple years we can try moving to another state but as of right now we were good.

I settled on a crop top flannel with A pair of skinny high waisted dark blue jeans. Since it was now February, it was cool outside but still warm so I threw on some fur slides.

As I started to get dressed I heard a loud boom and something break, making me flinch hard . "Bruuhh oh my gawdd! MOMMY!" I heard Milan yell.

I made my way towards where the noise came from, which was in her room down the hall. Once I got there, Symir was already walking in the room.

I saw her 45 inch TV laid on the floor and Sairè standing up holding her stand with a shocked look on his face

"He broke my TV! He always doing something, irritating self," she said crying. I walked over and picked Sairè up "Why you always doing some bad shit?" I asked like he could answer me

"Ba-baa ba!" Symir chuckled at his words

"Mane that lil nigga bad as hell foreal. It's aight baby, ima buy you a new one okay?" He said to Milan while picking up the broken Television.

She rolled her eyes "How y'all ain't pop him? I would've got a whoopin' if I did it."

"'Cuz he's a baby, an' heon know better. Now If you did that on a accident then you wouldn't have got popped and you know that." He responded

"And I don't never whoop you, so chill out" he added

I just sighed already knowing she wasn't gonna react well to the news of the new baby. She still had her moments of jealousy with dada, even after we tried to explain to her numerous times we love them both the same.

My phone dinged and I saw Trey had texted me.

Fav brother❤️: We all finna pull up inna min

"But he didn't do it onna accident! I told him not to touch it then next thing I know, it's on the ground" she explained

"Milan, we're gonna buy you a new one. Leave it alone, and go put some shoes on." I said just fed up with the whole situation along with her attitude.

I took Sairè into his room and began to get him dressed since I already gave him a bath earlier. I put him on a baby blue Nike outfit with a beanie to match.

I blushed at how perfect my baby was. He looked more like Symir but he still had a couple of my features.

"Aww you so handsome Dada! Let mommy take your picture." I sat him up and started taking pictures so I could show him off today.

Prettyastay My handsome Boy, mommy loves you dada 🥺😍😍 #6months

Symir came in and lifted Sairè up in the air "Yeaah, that boy go get all the bitches." I mugged him

"No he's not. My baby gon' get him a beautiful black wife and settle down," I insisted and he just waved me off

"Hm, you gotta putcho' chain on dada. Yo momma got you dripped out wit' no ice, " He went over to one of his dressers and put on the small chain he bought for Sairè when he first came home.

All of my family were in my living room, just chilling and socializing. We haven't had a get together in so long so this did feel good to see everybody getting along.

I just hoped it would last.

"Why you look so jittery?" Trey asked while coming over to the island where I was seated. "I don't."

"I know you pinky. You act just like me, what's wrong?" I sighed "I just want y'all to be proud of me, that's all."

He brung me into a big hug and kissed my forehead "You know ima always be proud of you and ima forever have yo' back. Regardless, Ima be hea'. I love you pink" I smiled

"I love you more." I replied. Trey was honestly my other half. The most supportive and non judgmental sibling I had, and I thanked god for that everyday.

I scanned the room seeing my whole family eating and just having a good time. All except one person, Moonie. I made sure to text and her and let her know about everything today and she said she'd come but she was yet to show.

Brushing it off I made my way over to my dad who was seated with Sairè on his lap playing with his beard while talking to Missy.

"Ion like how y'all acting like he the favorite" I mugged them playfully. My dad chuckled "You'll always be my favorite baby girl."

Missy scoffed "Shidd not mines, my nephew my favorite." I dropped my chin dramatically

"I'm with Missy sis, I still love you though." Trey spoke while scratching his head.

"Oh wow."

After talking to them for a short while Me and Symir decided to finally break the news. I was less nervous than I was before but still anxious.

"Okay, So I do have something big to tell y'all. And I just wanna let y'all know, I only want to make y'all proud of me." I spoke and they all smiled

I slid over the Yellow box to my family and my dad opened it. It read "Could be pink, could be blue. But all we know is that we're due!"

Trey gasped "Oh shit! Foreal sis?" I nodded and he pulled me into a big hug.

Of course he knew about the Marriage but nobody knew about the baby.

"Congrats Lil sis. I'm proud of y'all." Ghost said while joining in the hug

To say I was surprised was a understatement, I just knew they were going to have bad reactions, But nobody did... Except Milan and Missy.

I watched as Milan stormed off upstairs silently while Missy just shook her head, as I watched I saw tears slowly start to build up in her eyes.

"Congratulations babygirl." My dad kissed my forehead "But you could've texted me that shit, I was finna jump in some Coochie." everybody laughed while I cringed

"You're really doing this again, Taymari? You're fucking 18, and y'all keep popping out kids? Come on now Boogie, think about this shit." Missy spat while tears fell down her eyes

"Aye look, I respect y'all and all. But what's not finna keep happening, is y'all making my girl feel bad." Symir mugged.

"I'm not tryna make her feel bad, I'm disappointed!"

"Hell you disappointed for? Daddy not trippin' so why are you? Y'all always doing this to her." Trey spoke up causing everybody to agree

I watched at she looked at him in disbelief "Taymari is like my baby okay? I raised her! Y'all can't tell me how to feel about my baby. Tay what career do you have? What ring? But you keep having kids?" She yelled causing me to frown

"You sound dumb, we got married 2 months ago...." I announced making the room go completely silent.

"Well damn. Congratulations y'all, I'm deadass proud of y'all man." Rizo spoke

Before anybody else could say anything, We all turned seeing the door open "Why is he here?" Moonie asked. I took in her appearance and she honestly looked sick and terrible.

She wore sweat pants, her hair was all over her head. Her eyes were baggy along with looking skinny, she just didn't look like herself overall.

Nobody answered just in shock by her appearance so she spoke up again "Why are you here mazi?" He looked scared to see her which confused me.

"Look, this ain't the place moon. Chill" he spoke and she dryly chuckled "Who the fuck invited him?"

"That's my family, whatchu mean?" Symir asked confused by her question

"His dirty, trifling ass got 5 seconds to get outta here or ima kill him, and that's on my mama." She spat referring to her dead mother making us all know she was serious.

I frowned because this was supposed to be my day but here they came with the drama, once again.

"What y'all got going?" Symir mugged obviously irritated as well

"Bruh moon, let's just go home and talk. This not the time or place bro." Ghost stressed

"Nah, what's going on?" My dad spoke up while he passed Sairè over to Missy who still was obviously upset but at this point I didn't even care

Moonie chuckled dryly "Yeah, what's going on Mazi? Tell yo 'Family' what's going on." Ghost started to look around uncomfortably

I felt the tears start to build up in my eyes. In every situation that involved my family, I was always overshadowed. I felt like they treated me like a child more than anything.

And I never speak up about it, I always stayed quiet but I was over it.

"I don't give a fuck about what happened! This is supposed to be a special day for me, I wanted to tell y'all about what's going on in my life, but here y'all go again. Making shit about y'all! That shit not fair!" I yelled making everybody's attention turn to me.

"It's always something. Y'all selfish as fuck!" I continued honesty just fed up with everything

"Bout time.." Trey mumbled while shaking his head

"The fuck you mean boogie?" Moonie scrunched her face up at me "If anything yo ass the selfish one."

I mugged her "Bitch how am I selfish? You coming in my house asking why people in MY shit, never did you speak to anybody or anything."

"Hold on don't start the name calling." Ghost said causing Symir to mug the fuck outta him

"Nah, you heard what the fuck she said. Y'all gone let her say what the fuck she gotta say." He spat causing Trey and Ace to agree

"Ima take the kids upstairs." Teagan spoke up while grabbing Sairè, Dede and June, taking them upstairs to the game room.

"Don't fuck wit' me right now Taymari, I'll beat yo' ass. I been waiting for a bitch to jump stupid!" She yelled while taking her pocketbook off.

"Bitch you keep announcing pregnancy's and shit, witcho slow ass, bitch you think you special? You taking care of a child that's not yours and the others by yourself!"

Everybody looked at her in disbelief

I waisted no time Jumping on her sending straight face shots. We were going toe for toe, she had a nice grip on my hair punching me in my shoulder.

"AYE WHAT THE FUCK!"
"BREAK IT UP!" I heard somebody yell but I wasn't letting up.

I felt Symir grab me from off of her, but I had her hair tangled as I continuously hit her in her face. We both had drawn blood from each other.

"Bruh Taymari let her the fuck go!" He yelled while he pulled me away from her lifting me in the air.

"YOU DEAD TO ME BITCH! Witho sick looking ass!" I screamed with tears pouring from my eyes watching as she tried to get out of My dad and Trey's grasp.

"FUCK YOU BOOGIE! I HOPE YOU CROACK BITCH, I HATE YOU!" She Yelled back

"Can y'all stop! Oh my gosh! STOP!" Missy cried while jumping up and down dramatically

If I wasn't so mad I would've laughed at her but I couldn't believe everything got this far.

"YOU LOOK LIKE YOU THE ONE WHO BOUTTA' CROACK, SUCK MY DICK!" I snapped throwing shots at her experience

Symir tightened his grip on my arms "Yo! Chill the fuck out, I swear to god if something happened to my child ima kill both of y'all ass!"

"Yeah you trippin' nigga, she pregnant too." Ghost said stepping up

"I don't give a fuck! You heard what the fuck I said, don't be tryna get outcho body nigga." Symir replied

"Aye ween' doin' that. Chill the fuck out." Rizo spoke up causing my dad to agree

"Yeah but all them threats ian feeling. Y'all fucking sisters bruh, I can't believe y'all ass." Our dad said shaking his head

"Y'all keep saying 'Y'all' boogie not wrong. Everybody stay making her feel bad for anything she do." Trey mugged

"Nah foreal. Y'all chill, everybody just relax.." Ace said while making a yikes face

"Y'all have to go to the hospital, oh my gosh!" Missy spoke through tears

Ghost attempted to grab Moonie but she pulled away from him "I DON'T NEED SHIT FROM YOU! And I hope my blood got in yours bitch!" She looked me dead in my eyes before storming out the house

We looked around confused then saw Ghost looking weird.

"Fuck she mean? Y'all got the same blood, don't it?" Ace asked confusingly

"Man..just take boogs to the hospital. Get her a AIDS test." He spoke shocking all of us.

"Yo what the fuck." Trey said looking with wide eyes

AIDS?

Heyyy y'all!

Thoughts?

Who was in the wrong?

I will be doing more POVs. And I saw some comments about boogie not having a life outside of being a mom, I'll be sure to change that!

But I hope y'all staying safe during this hurricane and allat, this shit scary asf.

Oh yeah, Y'all please check out my other book xoxo

Anyways UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
212K 9.6K 32
ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
32.2K 734 20
"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭"
11K 337 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "