Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Going to the Shire
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
Running into trouble
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Meeting Radagast
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
I don't care
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Goblin king
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

Escaping?

168 8 6
By cloverhand_reader

        As soon as the goblin picked me up to take me over to the Goblin King, I started kicking and screaming. 

        Thorin glanced over at me but his eyes were narrowed, I looked at him then away.

        Finally the goblin put me down in front of the king and I crossed my arms and said "What do you want?"

        I heard cries from behind me and I knew the dwarves were about to start fighting when they could. I heard someone come up behind me but I didn't turn around. 

        I felt a warm hand on my arm and I leaned slightly towards ut to take the weight off my injured leg. Thorin noticed this and said "You should try and get away. It's not safe for you here."

        I looked down at his hand which was still on my arm and said "I don't want to leave you, I mean leave everyone. Do you care about me?"

        He frowned and I chuckled lightly before saying that I would take his advice. He smiled briefly before turning and muttering something to the other dwarves. 

        I limped my way over to the exit. I was almost there before I heard the king say that he would send a message to Azog. I turned back around and leaned against the wall so I could keep an eye on them.

        I saw them begin a chase down the walkway and I sighed, sitting down on the floor and taking a closer look at my leg. I lifted my skirt up to look at it. 

        A bruise was forming.

        "That looks painful." I looked up to see Thorin crouching down in front of me. He stood up and extended his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. 

        I fell into him and I started blushing.

------------------------

A/N: What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...