Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge

918 29 1
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

A few hours later at the police station there is a row of police outside on the balcony inside the doors buzz two cops open the door Zizi and Reyes both walk through they make a turn Zizi looks at Reyes and ask "See" A policewoman walk by they make another turn "I called in every cop on our payroll" Zizi opens the door for Reyes to enter "We're covered".

Reyes enters they walk as Joao opens the door "We've got every entrance covered with weapons teams" They stop Reyes looks at Zizi "God Himself couldn't get at your money if He wanted to" Reyes just said "God isn't my worry" He looks to Joao nods at him who turns scans a door open for Zizi and Reyes to enter Joao follows them.

Meanwhile coming out of a tunnel is Hobbs truck and behind him is three black Dodge Charger SRT-8 inside the truck Luke ask "You ready" Sitting next to him is Elena who looks to him Luke look at her she turn forward said "I'm ready" Luke turns forward he turns the wheel making his car turn and brakes the gate the police at the balcony runs to the side firing at the truck as it drives by.

While the three black cars make the turn following Hobbs who breaks the stone mini pillars the police notice the cars and start firing at them as they drive pass Luke drives forward as the three black cars follow Luke turns and starts going towards the wall he exhales and press the pedal going faster and break through the wall entering the evidence room.

Once he stops, he shifts gears to reverse making the truck go out backwards and move to the side while the three black cars turn to a stop facing forward and getting out is Dom, Brian, and C/n.

C/n POV

Dom, Brian and I went to the back of our cars, and each grab a cable we pull them into the evidence room and hook them onto the vault while Hobbs and Elena stop the police from coming, we run to our cars entering without getting shot I said "All right let's go" I shift gears and press the pedal we start going forward.

But we didn't move much I look back to see the Vault not moving I look forward "Come on, baby" I press the pedal "Come with us" We keep going until we start to move forward, I laugh as we drive forward dragging the vault behind us passing police as they run to their cars "This is going to be fun" We hear the sirens.

We drove out of the parking lot I turn my wheel going right but the vault had us move our asses more left and slower "Damn" I shift gears and change pedals, so we go forward while being shot at, I hear Dom said "Call it out, Mia" We hear Mia said "You've got a straight shot for two blocks" We went forward two blocks "Go right".

Brian said "Got it" We turn our wheels I hand brake going right dragging the Vault as people run out of the way we drive forward passing a bus we hear sirens Mia said "Well, the plan's working" I look back the forward "You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail" I raise my radio said "Good let's keep it that way".

I lower it Mia said "You guys have to move fast" We keep driving forward Brian ask "What's the best route" Mia said "Okay, keep going straight another half mile onto Rua Fonseca" We keep driving forward "And then go left" We reach the turn, but police cars appear I said "Shit" I raise my radio "Uh, better find another turn, Mia" Dom said "C/n right, it ain't gonna work".

Looking forward a police officer threw something on the ground Brian said "Spikes head, Dom, C/n" It was spikes "We got spikes" Dom said "We're going right" But police cars arrive I raise my radio said "More police cars" Brian said "It's too tight, we're not gonna fit" But Dom said "We got no choice, now" I lower my radio and turn the wheel going pass the cars.

I look to the side back to see the vault went through a building I look forward I press a pedal going forward I said "Damn" The cables made us turn "Shit" I turn the wheel to turn my car straight we got our cars next to each other look at one another before going forward Mia ask "Guys, I am hearing all this chatter, did you just take out a bank" I raise my radio said "Was that a bank you can scratch that off my list".

Hearing the chuckle in her voice we keep going forward but Dom said "Two inbound" I look forward until Mia said "All right, there's an alley coming up on your left" Brian said "Yeah, I got it" Brian looks to me I look to Dom we look forward and I turn right with Brian as Dom went left as the vault went pass us crash into the police cars.

Setting to reverse Brian and I reverse our cars to go back while Dom went forward dragging the vault as we push it, I look to see motorcycles I raise my radio said "We got two motorcycles Brian" Brian said "I saw them" I look back pushing the vault through the alleyway I look forward as the police fire at us I said "Shit".

I duck a bit until one bullet went through "That's it" I press the brake making both motorcycles hit my car sending the police out I chuckle reverse I look at Brian who smirks until we make a turn, I went first turn my wheel reverse pass the vault and handbrake to turn facing forward I shift gears and change pedals as Brian did the same.

We drag the bank Brian said "All right, good job, Dom, right-hander right here" I raise my radio said "Middle-hander right next to you" We slow down and turn right going into another street Mia said "Guys, there's a big group coming at you from the south" We listen "You'll have to do something now".

Brian said "Hey, go wide" I watch him right went over to the other side and his cable started destroying all the stuff bus stops, streetlamps I look back to see some police cars get hit I look forward smiling I raise my radio said "Good plan, Brian" Brian join us as we make a turn and go forward but suddenly my rear window got destroyed "What the fuck"?

I see Brian's got destroyed as well, we turn the wheel making the vault hit the police car that shot at us and destroy a few more cars as the vault drags left sending another car into a tree, we keep going forward being shot at I kept my wheel steady turning it a bit making the vault hit more cars we steady on driving forward I sigh "That was close".

Brian, Dom and I look to one another again then forward down the street we hear Han said "You're all clear on the left" I smile meaning they arrive we hear Roman said "We clear on the right" I smirk at this said "Good job guys" Dom said "Thanks, guys" Han said "Anytime" Roman said "I'll see you on the other side".

3rd POV

Mia looking at the screen said "You guys just carved out a 10-second window" Han and Roman split "Make it count" Brian, Dom, and C/n went forward dragging the bank forward while the police cars keep coming forward but, on the side, street seeing the police cars go is Reyes who notice said "Zizi, stay on them".

Zizi turn the wheel following the police cars with a few black jeeps behind him while Brian, C/n and Dom make a turn dragging the vault under a bridge with a dumpster truck behind them.

C/n POV

We reach a bridge, but it was a long one I sigh we driving forward I look at my side mirror to see the police cars Brian said "Hey, there's too many of 'em" I look back "We're not gonna make it" I look to Dom who nods I nod back I look forward raise my radio said "You're right, we aren't" Brian look to Dom and me who we both stare Dom said "You are" Brian raise his radio ask "What are you both talkin' about"?

Mia said "Just let the vault go, get out of there" Dom said "You're father now, Brian" I raise my radio said "And son's need their fathers" Brian said "No, I'm not leaving you two, now you both stick with the plan" I smirk Dom said "It was always the plan" I look at him "Take care of Mia" We hear Mia said "Dom, you and C/n both listen to me now, okay".

I lower my radio "You both cut loose right now" I raise my radio said "Sorry Mia" With that we watch Brian went forward as the cable disconnects while Dom and I turn our cars we both face the police cars heading towards us I look to Dom who raise his radio ask "Last chance" I smirk at him and take out my ring and put it on putting the necklace back on I raise my radio said "No way".

I look forward revving my engine I look back at Dom "Hey Dom" He looks to me "Let's see if you were worth that my cousin died for" Dom smirks we stare forward I shift gears and change pedals we go forward a bit I get the nos ready I press the first button releasing the nos in my engine we went forward dragging the vault.

Pressing button number two it made our cars go up a bit and went back down we turn the wheels to make our cars sway while dragging the vault making it sway too and use it to hit the police car or use the cables to slice the roof off, I cheer as police cars sway out of the way to get hit or send off the bridge.

We turn making the vault hit another police car and turn our wheel again using the cables to slice the roof off another police car then I notice a machine gun from one of the jeeps we turn making the vault hit the last police car the machine gun fires at us we turn our wheels and press the final button.

We turn our wheel completely turning our cars as the vault went into the other lanes and went over the jeep crashing into the other acting quickly Dom and I got out of our cars as it was taken by the cable and it crash into the final jeep, we slowly get up I grunt kiss my ring I look at Dom "I was right" He looks at me "You were worth dying for" He smiles a bit.

Suddenly we watch a man get up looking to us injured we stare at him the guy aims only to get shot he fell dead we turn to see Brian there holding a gun he walks to us Dom said "Thought I told you to go on" Brian said "Yeah, I had to make a call" Then Hobbs truck arrive I said "Hobbs" We watch him, and Elena get out.

They walk forward and suddenly Reyes comes out still alive he looks to them said "Help me" But Hobbs pull his gun out and shot Reyes killing him Hobbs said "That's for my team, you son of a bitch" I put my ring around my neck he walks towards us with Elena "It's a hell of a mess" Brian said "Yeah it is".

Hobbs said "Now you know I can't let you two go" He shake his head "I ain't made that way" I look between Dom and Brian and back "The way I see it, you've earned yourself 24 hours" He motion the vault "Money stays though" I smile "If I were you, I'd use the time" Still smiling "Make peace with whatever demons you got left, 'cause come tomorrow, I will find you".

I shrug my shoulders said "Sounds a good reason" I turn and walk to Brian's car I open the door and took the middle Brian took the driver seat and Dom walks to us, but he looks to Hobbs and said "No, you won't" I smile he gets in Brian starts the car and we leave.

3rd POV

Elena and Luke watch them go they look at each other until Luke looks at the vault making Elena look as well Luke walks up to it, he looks to where the car went and back, he pull the vault door opening it to reveal it empty he remembers something.

Dom raise his radio said "Thanks, guys" Roman holds the radio "I'll see you on the other side" He and Han split while Dom, Brian and C/n went forward as the police cars drive towards them, Luke turns his head remembering a window as Mia said "You guys just carved out a 10-second window, make it count"

Under the bridge C/n press a button releasing his cable he went on Brian's side went forward as Tego puts another cable on C/n back car he drives forward but not fast while Brian and Dom drive on either side of the truck dragging the vault up the dumpster truck ramp disconnecting their cables as Tego and Rico connects cables onto their cars while Gisele drives it.

Dom and Brian join C/n at the front all three driving forward dragging the vault they had forward making the turn, as police cars drive pass them, Luke stares at the inside he turns smiling chuckling as Elena looks in the direction watching the car go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.2K 41
"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢...
176K 2.7K 50
Everything she does is for her family, unless she's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, she is free. Cover by: RougeGalaxyWriter
22.8K 414 15
Most people assume that the Toretto's are just Dom & Mia. They forget about the newest addition: Cassandra Martin. This world-class thief was cold-he...
44.3K 688 27
Everyone in the street racing world knows Dominic Toretto. With knowing Dom, comes knowing his little sister Mia Toretto. Everyone is about to meet t...