The Knight is Still Young

By Lexa_Skywalker

Whilst out on a routine assignment, Michael finds himself on the brink of death. Like an omen from God, a you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not over!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Continuing!
Chapter 47

Chapter 6

217 11 2
By Lexa_Skywalker

'Michael you don't think he's got a grudge against Tonie for helping you put him in jail last time do you?' KITT asked.

'I think he might KITT.' Michael replied and he pressed down harder on the accelerator.

By the time the two of them arrived at Tonie's house they were shocked at what they saw through the window, the Chameleon was holding a gun to his daughter's head.

'Where is Michael Knight?' He asked angrily.

'I don't know.' Tonie replied scared.

'You're lying to me, you betrayed me, what's to say you're not just trying to protect him?' He growled.

'I might need your help KITT, so keep your scanner peeled.' Michael said getting out of the trans am.

'Of course, Michael.'

'When I give you the signal, do the police sirens.' He said and he snuck up to the door and nodded to KITT. He then burst inside as the sound of police sirens echoed from the car.

'Baxter, put down the gun.' Michael said as he ran into the house. The Chameleon turned and smirked at Michael menacingly.

'Hello Knight, looks like you showed up just in time.'

'That's right, I'm here now so you can let Tonie go, the cops are here and they got the place surrounded.'

'I don't think so Knight; you turned her against me so now you both have to die.' Then Tonie elbowed him in the stomach just as he pulled the trigger on the gun so that her missed her and Baxter doubled over groaning.

'Tonie get outside with KITT!' Michael yelled and she ran from the room leaving Michael to deal with Baxter.

'She might have got away, but she won't get far especially when you're not there to help her!' Baxter took another shot which Michael barely dodged and he ran to another part of the house.

The chase continued until Michael got behind Baxter and tried to pin him down, but Baxter managed to throw him off and escaped out the back door, when Michael went after him he had already disappeared.

'KITT, can you pick him up?' Michael asked into his comlink.

'I'm sorry Michael he's out of range.' KITT replied and Michael walked over to Tonie.

'Are you ok?' He asked.

'Yeah.' She replied.

'Do you have any idea where he might have gone?'

'No.'

'Are you sure? Even the tiniest piece of information would help.'

'He did slip the name Tesler when he was on the phone out the front of my house, but I couldn't see his face and I thought he was just someone passing by. The next minute he walks up to me, shoves a gun into my side and brings me into the house, then he started asking me questions like if I knew where you were.' She replied.

'Thanks.' He nodded and he turned to KITT, but before he got in he went back to Tonie and gently grasped her shoulders. 'We'll catch him again, Tonie, I promise and we'll make sure he can never get out. Until then be careful and call me if something happens.' He said popping a kiss on her forehead, then he got in KITT and the drove away. 'Hey KITT find anything you can on the name Tesler.' Michael waited as a series of beeps and clicks sounded and words came up on KITT's monitor.

'I've found something: Samuel Tesler. Owner of Stathex Industries, a company that deals in high powered experimental guns.'

'Sounds like something that our Chameleon would be interested in, let's go check this place out.' He suggested and KITT plotted a corse to Stathex Industries.

'Michael?' The AI asked hesitantly.

'Yes KITT?'

'There's something else you should know.'

'Lay it on me, pal.'

'Samuel Tesler is engaged to Miss Knight.'

'Jennifer?'

'Yes Michael.'

'Wow, this should be interesting.'

'That's one way of putting it.' KITT said, Michael laughed and soon they pulled up in front of a high tech where house. Michael got out of KITT, giving him the usual reminder of:

'Keep your scanners peeled.' KITT responded with the familiar whoosh of his ruby red scanner going back and forth. Michael went over to the entrance where the guard stood watching him. 'My name is Michael Knight-'. He was cut off when he heard his name called.

'Michael!' He turned around and saw Jennifer walking over to him.

'Jennifer.' He smiled embracing his "sister".

'I take it he's with you Miss Knight.' The guard assumed.

'Yes, thank you.' Jennifer nodded as the guard let him in.

'Long time no see.'

'Yes, it has been a while. How have you been?' She asked.

'You know me, living out my James Bond fantasies.' He joked.

'Oh Michael!' She hit him playfully. 'I am sorry for what I said to you in the past, you just reminded so much of Garth.' Her mood dropped.

'I know and you were afraid of him. So naturally you were afraid of me, especially after your father died.'

'Yes, but I was wrong to be afraid of you. I am proud that we share a surname and I am lucky to call you my brother.'

'Thank you and the feeling is mutual.' The two of them shared a smile.

'So what brings you here?'

'I came to see the owner; Mr Samuel Tesler.'

'I can take you to Sam.' They then found a door saying "Owner" and Jennifer opened it. Inside was a tall thin man with light brown hair and green eyes sitting behind a desk, oblivious to their presence. Jennifer coughed announcing them and the man looked up from his paper work, bewildered for a moment until he realised who it was.

'Jennifer.' He stood up from the desk and walked over to them. 'Who's this?'

'My name is Michael Knight, I'm from the Foundation for Law and Government.'

'Wait..........Knight?'

'Yes Sam, he's my brother.'

'Well it's nice to meet you Mr Knight.' The two of them shook hands.

'Please call me Michael.'

'So what brings you here Michael?' He asked.

'I heard you were the man to see about guns.'

'Yes what were you looking for?'

'I heard you're going to be testing a new gun this week.'

'That's right, the new SC12, what about it?'

'We have word that someone might try and steal it.'

'I can assure you that it will be perfectly well protected, now if you'll excuse me I have some other business to attend to.' He said and he shooed Michael and Jennifer out.

'You'll have to excuse him, he gets so caught up in his work.'

'I hear you're engaged.' Michael said casually.

'Yes, a month next week. What about you? I hear I've got a niece.' She said raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah.'

'What's she like?'

'I'll bring her to meet you and you can see for yourself.'

'What if I come with you back to the Foundation? It's been a while since I've seen Bonnie and Devon.'

'Alright then, shall we say after we solve this case?'

'You're on.' They laughed.

Back at the mansion the decision had been made about Ashley's last name and after a long and rather tedious discussion they agreed that Ashley would use Michael's last name, Devon didn't approve, but after years of not having a surname, then having to use a fake one they agreed thatAshley deserved to use her real one.

Ashley flopped on her bed contented with how things had turned out and she stared out the window, wondering where Michael and KITT were and what they were doing. After she got bored and started to read one of the books Bonnie had bought for her until she peeked out her window and saw KITT was back, so she put her book on her bedside table and ran down to meet them.

'Michael!' She called happily and flung herself on him.

'Hey Ash.' Michael smiled. He had recently given her the nickname and she loved it.

'What happened, tell me everything.' She begged so they sat down and he told her what had happened, while Devon and Bonnie listened in.

'He still got away.' Michael finished frustrated at himself for not being able to catch the criminal.

'An all to common story I'm afraid.' Devon shook his head.

'How's Tonie? She must be devastated.' Bonnie said sadly.

'Yeah, we'd better keep an eye on her because knowing Baxter as well as I do, I can tell you, he will try again.' Michael agreed.

'Indeed, but he needs to be caught quickly or I'd hate to think of the damage he could cause. However I believe an early dinner is in order as a certain person has to attend school tomorrow.' He reminded them and they headed to the dining room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 252 26
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
14.4K 788 14
When Flame Warriors revealed that the Vainity Tears wasn't really behind their destruction and it was Damnation that's when things needed to be paid...
471K 7.7K 24
Catherine has no reason to live but she's living. She's one of her kind after everything was taken from her. A young woman of a few words,yet she sti...
10.3K 652 51
A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest rate. They could only find Porchay ther...