Pretty Strangers

By YEETUSMAGEETUS

Simply another wilbur soot fanfic, but this time it's a male (Y/N) story ((: the first 2 chapters ARE direct... More

000
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011

003

2.2K 114 146
By YEETUSMAGEETUS

(Wilbur's Pov)

it had been about an hour since my departure from (Y/N)'s company, a rather boring hour actually. i had spent all 60 minutes laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, and occasionally at the drawing he had given me. i whole heartedly planned on framing that and hanging it either in my office or my room.

if i'm being honest, i was waiting for him to text me. which was a smooth brain moment on my part, as he had given me HIS number, i hadn't given him mine. as i realize this, i shoot up from my laying position, grabbing my phone, and sending a quick message.

imessage segment below

(Y/N) [:

hello hello (:

ah this is will btw!

oh! hello [:

what have you been up too??

will, it's been an hour.

and?

fair

and i've started on the
second part of my project

oooo do tell

well i snapped a picture of
your guitar ontop of my
longboard with the sketch next
to it, so i'm painting that (:

oh that's lovely!

quite. i think i'm actually
going to take a small break
and cook some pizza

pizza? i like pizza, what
kind you makin??

an alfredo pizza! it's about
as it sounds. alfredo sauce,
mozzarella, and spinach.

sounds... interesting. i'm
intrigued and concerned
all at once.

tis my specialty, you're
more than welcome to
come over and try it (;

i think i might just do
that, let me shower first
tho.

alrighty!

end of imessage segment

there was a very clear smile on my face. was i using the pizza as an excuse to see him again? maybe. but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

placing my phone face down on my pillow, i get up off my bed, stretching as i do so. i then make my way to my closet, grabbing a light brown jumper with 3 purple smiley faces embroidered on the high chest area, and a pair of "dad jeans" in a lighter blue wash, along with a fresh pair of boxers and clean crew socks in white.

i chuckle at the pair of boxers i had blindly chosen, they had bananas on them. they were a gag gift from one of my good friends on my birthday last year. placing those on the rest of the clothes i had draped over my arm, i turn to walk over to my door. i stop in my tracks, and push the wardrobe drawer closed with my foot, then continue on my way.

i walk across the hall and diagonally to the left and i'm in my bathroom. it's not too big, just enough room for a shower bath combo, a decent sized sink with a good amount of counter space, a toilet, and a small wooden wardrobe in which i kept my towels and spare rolls of toilet tissue. i toss my clothes on the closed lot of the toilet, and lean into the shower, lightly holding onto the curtain for stability. i turn the water nozzle about to the middle, yet more on the warmer side. then turning to close and lock the bathroom door. as i'm waiting for the water to warm up, i stare at my self in the mirror, looking for any pimples on my face.

i do eventually undress, placing my previously worn clothes in a small plastic hamper i failed to mention earlier. my shoes had been removed by the front door. i reach my hand in the side of the shower closest to the shower head to feel the water, recoiling once my hand hits it. too hot. i bend over slightly to bump the nozzle back towards the middle. i then hop in the shower. i close my eyes and lift up my face in the water, letting the warm pellets rain on my face. the soft sound of "Melon and the Coconut" by Glass Animals playing off the small speaker i had ultimately forgot i had turned on.

i bring my hands up and run them through my hair, pushing the water back through the strands. looking down, i pick up my bottle of shampoo/conditioner. yes it was 2 in 1, and it was old spice, specifically the bearglove one. as i squirt the soap on my hand, the previous song fades into "She Doesn't Sleep" by Anthony Amorim. i smile and i lip sing along with the lyrics. i turn to have my back facing the water, lathering the soap in my hair, and rinsing it out. just like last time, as i'm pouring out my body wash, which is the lavender scent of old spice's body wash, the song changes. my speaker now playing "The Therapist" by Foreign Air. i resort to humming along to the song, as lip singing caused me to get soapy water in my mouth. gross.

i finish up my shower about half way through that song, quickly hopping out and grabbing a towel from the wardrobe. wrapping it around my waist, i turn to look in the mirror which was completely fogged up. my smile drops slightly. i seemed to have forgotten condensation is in fact a thing that happens. i roll my eyes at my own stupidity, shaking my head softly to get some of the water off my hair. i then reach up to scratch just under my jaw, while reaching for my clothes i had set out earlier. throwing the jumper over my head and pushing my arms through the arm holes.

i drop the towel from my waist, sliding my comedic banana boxers over my legs. as i'm putting on my jeans, the song "Hot Sugar" by Glass Animals switches on. i nod my head along to the song. i zip up my fly and button the top of the jeans, then crouching to pick up my now wet towel. i place that over the curtain rod on the shower, grabbing my glasses and socks, then walking back to my room.

i toss my stuff onto my bed about as carefully as i could, then walking over to my closet to grab my pair of doc martens i had gotten just about a week ago. sitting on my bed to put on my socks, the faint sound of the song "Pleaser" by Wallows drifted through the house. now lacing up my black docs, and cuffing the end of my jeans, my phone buzzes softly on my pillow. i lean over to grab it, reading the message from (Y/N) that had just come through. it was his address. i smile to myself once again, standing up and putting on my glasses, pocketing my phone. i move to examine my outfit in my body length mirror i had hanging by my closet.

i end up deciding on adding a belt, just a black leather double grommeted belt, nothing too special. i had also last minute decided to add a few minimalistic rings to the outfit, walking towards my bathroom once again. as i enter, i'm greeted by the sound of the song "so am i." by Super Whatevr. i place a simple gold band on my middle finger, but this ring had a small crescent moon cut out in the center of the front of it. i shoot myself finger guns in the mirror, laughing at my antics. i then reach over and shut off the speaker. whipping out my phone and shooting (Y/N) a "leaving now [:" message.

i turn off the light in my bathroom, leaving the one on in my room, and walk down the hallway to my living room. i then walk to my front door, grabbing my keys off the small hooks by the door, and unlocking and opening said door. i walk out into my condo's hallway, closing and locking my door behind me, then making my way to the stairs i had to walk down. thankfully i was only on the 2nd floor of the building, so only 1 flight of stairs.

i wave curtly to the lady standing at the front desk of the lobby, then walk outside of the building. i decided on a whim to use my car, as i really didn't trust myself to walk to (Y/N)'s house without getting lost. i unlock and get inside of my car, which was a 2019 BMW. it was a nice car, and i got it used in pretty good condition. i hook my phone up to the car with a charging cord i left in the glove box. clicking on my "driving /:" playlist on spotify, then opening my gps. typing in (Y/N)'s address, the soft intro of the song "Halloween, but All Year" by Foreign Forest, plays rather loudly through my cars sound system.

i jump slightly and turn the volume down, hitting the confirm button on the gps app. i quickly put my phone in the holder i had for long road trips, and being backing out of my condo's parking garage.

it takes about 13 minutes to arrive at (Y/N)'s house. it was a rather quaint house, light peach siding, and vines covering a good bit of the house, the rest surrounded by taller bushes that seemed to be holly bushes. small in-ground lights illuminated the pathway from the drive to the front porch of his house. the song "Hole in My Heart" by Foreign Forest beginning as i pull in behind his own car.

the song sadly cuts off about half way through as i open my car door, grabbing my phone off the stand, and removing my keys from the car. i close my car door rather violently for no reason, turning over my shoulder to lock the car with the fob. i make my way up the pavement to his porch, chuckling at the sign in the grass that read "This isn't a whore house, it's a whore HOME." that was perfectly illuminated by the lights. i approach the door and hesitantly rap my knuckles 3 times on the door.

the door swings open about 4 minutes later, revealing a slightly flour covered (Y/N), himself in a sage green t-shirt with a small embroidered earth towards the neckline with the words "save the planet" underneath, he was also wearing gray sweats, and some white socks.

"hey! come on in will, the dough just finished resting, so you get to watch the magic in action." he says, laughing at himself. he steps to the side, allowing me room to enter his house.

i smile at him as i walk inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 330 22
π—¦π—£π—œπ——π—˜π—₯' 𝗦 π—ͺπ—˜π—•. "when your hands touch," "like a spider, you trap me." π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€π—΅π—Όπ˜π˜€, α΅α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰ ᡇʸ ᡉʸᡉ˒ᡒ...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
30.1K 906 71
''κŒ©κ‚¦κ€Ž κŒƒκ‚κ’’κ‚¦κˆ€κ… ꓄ꂦ κŽ­κ‚ κˆ€κ‚¦κ…" "𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π••π•š...
64.3K 990 31
Y/n is a single, lonely, 22 year old girl who works in a library. Life is a mess. She thought nothing could get better until she met Wilbur... Wilbur...