Secrets

AnimeLynxx द्वारा

Isla Utako isn't your everyday teenage girl. With her secrets how will she survive high school and more impor... अधिक

Ch. 1 The new kid
Ch. 2 Volleyball
Ch. 3 The soft side of Tsukishima
Ch. 4 Scared
Ch. 6 Swapped
Authors note
Ch 7. The Game
Ch.8 Revealed
Ch. 10 Is This Love?
Ch. 11 New home
Ch. 12 Love is in the Air
Ch. 13 The Real Utako

Ch. 5 Scared pt. 2

31 1 1
AnimeLynxx द्वारा

Utako's POV: 

When I finally calmed down found out that I was in their washroom with Kageyama's sister, Joliet. "Oh, good! You've calmed down." She seems nice...  

Joliet's POV: 

I helped Utako walk to the washroom. Why didn't Tobio do anything? He clearly doesn't know about- I heard Utako sigh a little bit, cutting my thoughts short. Your okay. That's what I want to say. "Oh, good! You've calmed down." "Yeah...thanks I guess." It wasn't Utako's fault anyway. You might be noticing that I am not using pronouns. That is for a soon to be recognized part to the story so bare with me! Back to the story... 

~time skipping cuz I don't know what else to write~

Third person POV: 

It was the night before the match between Sehjo and Karasuno and everyone was hyped, we'll all except Isla. She had been staying with the Hinata's after what had happened with Kageyama. She even had her own room! However, the fact that the game was against someone that was close to her was difficult because her past was so hard. She tries to forget about it all the time. But then there's Turoo... 

I did it! I finally did it!  

So so so so sorry for not updating! There's been a lot going on. I've actually been working on the cover for this book. I'm drawing it myself. Stay safe! 

Also if y'all want to bombard me with comments you can! I want to know what y'all think about my book. You don't have to but I'd appreciate it!!

Have a nice rest of your day!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
71.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC