Ch. 11 New home

Hi! I am currently sitting in a chair. A little self promotion here...I finally published Sister of an Idol and I am updating at least one a week. So go check that out! Anyway enjoy 😊 

Tskishima pov: 

Utako had been staying with me since she came back to the team. 

-Flashback to a couple days prior-

"Hey Utako?" I had worked up the courage to say. I was shocked, I mean who wasn't? "Do you have a place to stay?" "Um... No..." she starts "wait why!?" "Do I stink or something?" 

"No" I say "does that mean you don't?" "Well uh.. not exactly, no" she starts twirling her hair. "Why?" 

"Oh." I suddenly forgot what I was going to say for a second "well I have a second room that me and my brother used as a playroom when we were little. We can set you up a cot in there until you can get a bed. It is kind of messy but I can clean it up..." I could sense myself starting to ramble something I had been struggling with lately. 

"It looked as if she had sparkles in her eyes when she looked up at me. "Really, do you mean it?" She asks 

"Well duh." I say. I still have a reputation. 

"Thank you so much!" I can tell she is trying not to run up and hug me due to gratitude. 

I was doing it for Yamaguchi but it did feel good to make her happy. Utako almost always seemed sad. 

End flashback 

Utako pov: 

I had always thought Tsukishima was a arrogant brat but he does have a heart beneath all that. He had kept his word as soon as he showed me his house and how to get there from a few different places. He showed me around his house and he showed me the empty room I would be staying in and then started to pick up the old toys and picture books that filled the room. 

I wanted to help because I didn't want to be rude so I asked if I could help him. He looked like he appreciated it when I started to stack some books. 

~time skip brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends~

"Kei?" A tall blond boy pokes his head through the the door "is this your girlfriend?" "What?! No she is just a friend." He seemed flustered. "Oh so my little brother has friends now." He says smirking "besides Tadashi" he says suddenly seeing Tsukishima start to put his finger up in protest and open his mouth.

"Dinner!" I suddenly hear coming from outside the room, my room. 

Tsukishima's POV: 

"Dinner!" I hear Mom yelling from the kitchen. Well great. Now I have to explain why I have invited someone to live with us. And that she is not a girlfriend who is going to stay the night with me. 

We all walk in together to find that Mom had made my favorite ramen for dinner. 

"Oh who is this Kei?" She asks me. Okay here it goes...

"Actually hold on tell me while we eat" she starts "I have a feeling there is going to be some long story behind this and I'm hungry." 

We sit down to eat.

"Um.. this is one of the players on my volleyball team..her name's Utako, Isla." I see the confusion in Mom's face "but she's a girl." Mom is definitely confused "yes, but she is on our team" I say "anyway she doesn't have a place to stay for some reason and I didn't want her to sleep outside in the cold so I told her that we have an extra room at my place and that she could stay with us until she figures something out." 

"Well kei is nice now, huh?" "Shut it" I tell my brother.

"Well I guess that's alright then." Mom says smiling at Utako. "Welcome to your new home." 

I hope you liked this chapter. I spent so long on it. Anyways thanks for reaching the end and sorry if you don't like you could still living with Tsushima. Trust me I know there not was a lot of Yamaguchi in this one but there will be next chapter. Stay safe. Love y'all, bye for now!