Killers Imagines

By 444Lin888

this book contains Horror movies slashers X reader maybe creepypasta X reader as well. Dead by the daylight... More

A/N Before we start
#Brahms "good boy"
#FreddyKureguer " sweet nightmares"
#Michael Myers "deadly love"
#Jason Voorhees "crystal Lake"
#BEN drowned "TeRrIbLe FaTe "
#Leatherface "It was meant to be.."
#How to survive a horror movie?
#Slashers I see them having sex >.>
I had the weirdest dream ever--

#Eyeless Jack "2 empty eyes sockets..."

1.4K 28 2
By 444Lin888

Fandom: Creepypasta.

warnings: blood, gory details mentioning of death

"I was staring face to face with a creature with a black hoodie and a dark blue mask with no nose or mouth staring down at me. The thing that scared me the most was that it had no eyes. Just empty, black sockets. The creature also had some black substance dripping from its sockets.„~ The original description of Eyeless Jack.

Y/N POV:

"a dead body of a young man was found in his bedroom after he was badly distorted sadly some of the dead body's organs weren't found such as both of the Kidneys...which makes this young man the victim number 7 for this month who died in the same way...the police said that they are facing only one criminal and it seems he attacks any house with an open window or people who live alone...please take care and close your windows and your doors well---"

before the news anchor could finish her speech I closed the Tv with a shocked expression, that guy was actually my neighbor, My phone started to ring as I picked it up and answered: "Hello mom...no I am fine...mom no I am seriously fine...there is no need for you to be worried...mom-" somethings can't change...as well as my worried mother of course.

I am a student in the faculty of Medicine, and because of that, I had to move out of my house since the college was far away from home, but I managed to keep in touch with my family, lately where I moved in a lot of weird accidents happened the main thing was people being killed in their own sleep by someone, and everyone had a common thing which was their kidneys being taken away.

and since I studied Medicine I can tell that whoever did this has very good background information about human body parts.. and they did this like a pro as if they know exactly what they are doing, maybe the criminal itself was a doctor or a Medicine student.

"Okay, mom...bye...I love you too" I hanged on my mother while standing in front of the window seeing the neighbor's house being surrounded by police and detectives, I watched them closing the house and blocking the door with wood and nailing it to the door, I shook my head in disbelief as I walked to my door carrying my white coat, a bag that was filled up with books. 

I opened the door seeing my best friend who was watching the house as the police left "since when and you have been here?" I asked her closing the door as she looked at me "Nah...2 minutes...I just felt bad..." she said staring at the house as I patted her shoulder "let's go..." we started walking towards the college that wasn't that far away from my house as we chatted about random stuff till we arrived while we were walking upstairs I gasped in pain as my friend looked at me "y/n? you okay???" she asked me as I rolled my sleeve up seeing an old wound on my arm that had old dried blood on it.

She looked at me with a questionable look on her face as I shrugged "did you sleep with your dissection tools on your bed again?" she asked me rolling her eyes as I spoke "f/n...I didn't sleep with my dissection tools on my bed..." I answered her clearly confused why I didn't feel the pain of this wound when I woke up this morning.

"let's just take the band-aid..." she said as we reached our class she started to clean my wound then covered it in bandages " it's not that deep.." she said as I was lost in thoughts "why I didn't feel the pain when I woke up?" "maybe because of the crowded neighborhood and the bad news you woke up hearing...I think that was enough reason for you to not notice it.."

I didn't think much about it as I continued my own day normally not wanting anything to distract me from concentrating on my own lectures, later that day, I went back home feeling exhausted from the long stressful day as I made myself some food, then I went to sleep, hoping everything will get better soon.

I tried to open my eyes but it was so heavy, I tried to sum up what happened but the loud knocking on my door didn't stop, I finally managed to open my eyes and look at my watch only to see that it passed 8:30, MY LECTURE!!! I gasped as I jumped down the bed and ran towards the door opening it to see f/n "Y/N FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE ARE LATE BECAUSE OF......you.......".

she stayed quiet staring at my face in horror as I spoke "what?? what's wrong with your face expression?? do I have anything in my face??" she stared at me in horror as she spoke "y-your cheek...has a big wound on it-" I looked at her confused as I left the door open for her and ran inside my room to check the mirror, my eyes winded as I saw a huge bloody scratch on my right cheek as I stepped back in horror and shock "wh-what? how--" I looked on my own bed seeing huge blood spots on my bed as I checked the rest of my body only to notice wounds and scratches on my body.

"w-when?? how?!" I asked my friend who was also in shock and fear "we must go to the hospital first!!" she said as I put my Jacket on and we ran to the hospital when the staff saw me they took me to the emergency room as the doctor did a full check on my body "....are you sure that you don't have any sharp material with you in your own bed??" asked the doctor while wrapping bandages around my wounded leg and putting a plaster on my own cheek.

"I am sure I don't! I have them all in a bag and the bag is inside my own desk...there is no way that I have anything shape in my bed!" I said as my friend stared at me "I believe her...I checked her bed and she doesn't have anything shape with her..." sighing, the door washed his hands as he spoke "it would be better if you moved out for now...you see... it's not safe here...at least stay with your friend in her house...a lot of people died and there is a free criminal wandering around people's houses who lives alone...please take care..." he said walking out leaving us in silence.

"...I am sorry for messing our Lecture for today...I never found it so hard to open my eyes before.." I said holding my head in my own hands only to feel her patting my head "it's fine...let's get you back home.." we headed back home as she refused to go back till I feel better..

we changed my bloody bedsheets and cleaned the room then she made us food "we must call the professor to apologize for us not coming today.." she said as I nodded and we started face calling the professor who seemed worried "Oh my god...you two are the top students...and I knew you two not coming for today, of course, there would be something wrong...Y/n...please take care of yourself...I will send you the lectures that you two have messed...please take care...same for you F/n.." he said with a worried face as we nodded and then hanged on...

"I finished backing up your stuff...let's go to my place.." said F/N who zipped up my own bag as I spoke "no...I need to know what is going on..." turning around f/n shook her head "what?!!! are you insane?! you can't do this again! whoever is doing this to you is like sending you red lights as if they are telling you that the next time won't be nice!! don't do this Y/n!" knowing everything he is saying is correct I couldn't help myself but look down at the ground as I looked at her in the eyes "please...I need to know.." 

her looking anxious she knew she couldn't stop me from making a decision that may end my life, I felt her weight next to me on my bed breaking the silence between us "what are you willing to do?"  she asked as the both of us stared at the empty space "...I will put a small security camera in my room..." replying on her question she responded, "you have that??"

getting up and opening my drawer pulling out a security Camera she looked at it " when did you have this?" " I thought there was a thief in my yard before and I put it only to see the neighbor's dog burying his bones in my back yard...so I kept the Camera after that.." she helped me sticking it into the wall hiding it behind the curtains as I spoke, "I will turn it on when I will sleep."

as she got up and she was ready to leave she stopped as she hugged me "don't you dare to die on me..." she said as she let go, grabbed her stuff and left as I stared at her, Closing the door I walked down the basement as I grabbed the ax, walking back upstairs I went to my room as I laid down on my bed turning the Camera on and hides it under my pillow. 

I started to tear up as I knew that maybe the last breathe I am taking, without me even noticing I went to sleep as if someone knocked me out cold, hoping everything will be okay soon.

I started to feel a huge weight on my body, and it was getting hard to breathe, I tried to move but I couldn't as if I had heavy pressure on my body, as my eyes were shot open they were met with 2 black empty eye sockets staring down at my face making me gasp loudly screaming as his hand quickly moved and covered my mouth pulling out a tape with the other hand covering up my mouth with it "...hmph!!!!" I was trying to kick around but nothing, my arms were tied up above my head as my eyes were wide and staring at him.

" I thought I gave you more than only a warning..." 

he started speaking as his voice was so deep and raspy that it sent chills into my body, moving from the top of me, the male started to walk around the room as He started to feel the wall and then came across the closet, opening it he grabbed the bag that had my own dissection tools inside of it, 'how did he even...' I thought to myself.

"I was always here... with you. and I even knew about the Camera you have...don't worry... I broke it..." 

I looked where the camera was as it caught my attention that it wasn't there only to notice it on the ground broken in pieces, he walked back next to me as he sat down staring at me now with his empty eye sockets, then he grabbed a scalpel from his pocket as he headed towards me tearing up my clothes with it as I tried to kick but there was no use at all "Hmph!!!!! ph!!!!!!" panting loudly, the male's hand started to run down my stomach as it stopped at my side, ending chills into me as I started to tear up knowing what he is going to do.

" It's kinda funny...you watching me as I take what I want from you...."

moving the scalpel on my side feeling the sharp metal touching as he started to cut into my side making me gasp loudly "n-gh!" suddenly there was an interruption as we heard something slamming inside my house his attention went towards the door as he stood up putting the scalpel side on the desk next to me walking outside the room to check on the noises.

 without thinking I tried to reach the Scalpel with the tip of my fingers as I reached it, quickly flipping it down slowly as I began to cut the tape around my own wrist, freeing my wrist I cut the other one as I looked to my right seeing him staring down at me as I squealed as he attacked me, Kicking him in the stomach he groaned but before I could grab the axe from underneath my own pillow he opened his mouth as tentacles came out of it getting wrapped around my face, pulling the axe again I hit him with the back of the axe on his head, kicking him again where the sun doesn't shine he groaned again in pain as he grabbed me by the head slamming it against the wall than against the window.

I started to hear ringing as my version got blurry, everything was going around me in circles as I started to feel cold liquid running down my face, before i could even know it he grabbed the scalpel again as he stabbed my side over and over again as I screamed in pain, punching his face as I lost balance taking him with me to the ground as I held my side as his head hit the desk, I crawled up in a ball as I teared up in pain tearing off the tape of my mouth I tried to stand up as I held my side, walking out as my bloody side touched the wall leaving the bloody marks on it.

I heard noises in my room as he started to let out some serious loud angry noises that I thought it belonged to a demon and not for a normal human being, i mean is there a human being have this kind of voice, I reached next to my down exist room after me collapsing on the ground because of blood loss, as I heard the sound of his footsteps reaching to me I broke the window as the emergency alarm went off staring at me as he tilted his head "I will be back to you again...." the male walked back into my room then everything went black.

"KEEP AWAY!!!!"

"We need to get her to the emergency room!!!!"

"Y/N I am here!!!" 

yelled my f/n who was next to me while the nurses pushed the bed, the white lights were getting annoying for me as I closed my eyes again. feeling nothing else except unexpected relief, opening my eyes to be faced with a strong white light hitting my face, whining I moved my head to the side seeing 2 detectives sitting down next to my bed as I saw my professor and my worried friend who was sitting next to the each other in another couch " Miss y/n.." said the detective as I spoke, "what happened..?"

"The police came in and they found you covered in your blood and your tears...you are a fighter...judging by your situation I can tell you did some damage to the attacker as well...if you can describe how the attacker looked like it would help us..."

"It was too dark...but all I remember is those 2 black eye sockets eyes that were staring deadly down at me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 97 20
Welcome to my first Horror Slashers / DBD One-Shot book! I hope you enjoy! :D
1.4M 16.2K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
71.6K 940 17
Just a female Creepypasta scenario. Do you want some context? No! I said no! Alright, just a bit though... You are (Y/N), a neko. You haven't been ab...
207K 5.8K 15
(𝚂𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽) "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?" "Uhh dunno. I guess Child's Play although its not...