Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

XXII. Unexpected Chef.

1.1K 50 3
By blackswanPooPoo

Mina.

Chaeyoung: Am I dreaming?

She said holding on to her chest standing by the elevator door. I laughed at her reaction. I stopped myself from mimicking her, for my heart is running wild right now. I wonder if she feels the same too.

I stepped out of the elevator but backed a little as she went closer then she poked my arm with her finger.

Chaeyoung: you're real!

She said, clapped and smiled widely.

Me: you're cute.

Upon realizing that I said my thoughts out loud, I quickly added

Me: uhm... I... I brought some wine.

I handed her the bag.

Chaeyoung: wow. Thanks. You're not planning to get me drunk, are you?

Me: wow, I didn't know you can read minds.

Chaeyoung: I knew it! Hahaha Let's go and warm you up. You're shivering.

I was surprised that she noticed. She turned towards the left, opened the door and step aside to let me in.

Me: Thanks.

Chaeyoung: Welcome to my humble abode.

I went inside after taking off my coat and changed into a sleepers. Her place was cozy and bright. She led me into her living room. I noticed how she mixed the color black and white. She has black furnitures that matches well on the white walls.

The room has a floor to ceiling glass windows with curtains drawn. I could see there's a terrace that has a coffee table and chairs, a wooden sofa and some plants on the sides. In the middle of the wall was a huge framed cross titch of a woman with a baby on her arms.

Chaeyoung: Have a seat. Feel at home.

I sat at her sofa which was surprisingly soft and comfortable. I took off my cap and mask.

Me: you have a nice place here.

Chaeyoung: yeah. I like it though it's not that big but it's comfortable.

Me: It is. I love that cross titch.

Chaeyoung: yeah me too. My mom made that. That makes me miss her yet I'm not sad cause she's better up there now.

I looked at her, there's no hint of sadness in her eyes.

Me: I believe you. Why is it that you're always jolly?

Chaeyoung: I should be, I don't want to have wrinkles you know.

I laughed at her. I like how she's always positive, radiant and smiling. Gosh, when she smiles her dimples appears which makes something in my tummy flip.

Chaeyoung: I always find something to be happy about. Like that gummy smile of yours. I missed that.

I can feel the heat rising on my cheeks. For her not to notice it, I stood.

Me: I forgot about your ways of flattery.

I walked towards the displays.

Chaeyoung: which you always avoid. You're early than expected.

Me: yeah. I went out earlier to buy the wine. I don't want to come empty handed you know nor late too. Why? Are you afraid I'll caught you ordering food?

Chaeyoung: you got me.

I laughed at her. I then noticed the book shelf.

Chaeyoung: oh yeah, you like to read too. Help yourself.

Me: Back then, yes, but I don't read much anymore eversince I started working. I see you have quite a collection here huh.

Chaeyoung: yeah. If your way of trying to sleep is to drink milk, this is my way to find sleep.

I was startled when I heard her at my back. I can sense she's so close. I suddenly felt nervous. I said to myself calm down. Just act naturally.

Me: why didn't I thought of that.

I went stiff as she reached out past me, opened the bookshelf and took a book out. I got stucked and stayed that way until she talked and showed me a book.

Chaeyoung: You know this?

I came back to my senses and look at the book.

Me: The Time Traveler's Wife. Isn't this a movie?

Chaeyoung: Yes, It was an adaptation of this book. The movie was great but the book is a masterpiece.

Me: really? I like the story, it was unique and quite sad too.

Chaeyoung: It is sad. A tragic love story. But the movie didn't capture all of the romance that was in the book. Whatever the circumstances that comes with that love, you just need to fight and live for it. It's a brilliant way of showing how time affects life, love and relationships.

I was quite shocked seeing this side of her and how deep her words are.

Me: I didn't picture you as a romanticist.

Chaeyoung: What? What do I look like to you? A sucker for An action, sword wielding or a horror, tragic death type of books?

I just laughed at her. As I continued to scan the books, the 3rd row caught my eyes.

Me: Wow! You have the Harry Potter collection. I love these.

Chaeyoung: One of the best. I used to think before, J.K. Rowling herself is a witch who have just exposed her world to us. She's a genius, I totally adore her.

Me: I agree. The world she created was magical. Like I could envision it on every scene on every page.

Chaeyoung: Exactly. A genius that made adults specially kids around the world read books again.

I then heard her gasped.

Chaeyoung: oh shiii.... that's the time already?

She said looking at the clock, 5.34pm, then turned to me.

Chaeyoung: It's your fault we might eat dinner late. You're a big distraction.

Me: What! Why me? You just simply miss me that's why.

I can't believe I just said that.

Chaeyoung: woah. Now you're getting bold. Wait. How is it that you can read minds?

We both laughed. I pushed her lightly by the arm.

Me: oh shut up and cook.

Chaeyoung: alright, alright. On it. The worst cook ever coming to the hell's kitchen.

Then she suddenly walked backwards goofily.  It looked like an attempt to moonwalk, which she failed terribly. I laughed so hard seeing her do that.

Me: please tell me that's not a moonwalk.

She then suddenly stopped that I almost bump into her for I was following her.

She then glared at me.

Chaeyoung: Yah! You're a meanie. Can't you pretend for a while that I did it right.

I laughed at her, she does look insulted yet I don't think she's serious.

Chaeyoung: and still laughing? I'm hurting here.

She said clutching her chest acting hurt. I then took her arm turned her and pushed her towards the kitchen.

Me: Stop acting or you'll really feel pain if you don't start to cook.

Chaeyoung: I can't believe an angel can be a meanie and sadistic at the same time.

She turned her head as I was still pushing her.

Chaeyoung: Is that why you're here on earth?

Her head leaned sideways resting on my shoulders making her face so close to mine. I felt like I'd drown on her brown eyes which looking directly on mine.

I'm starting to feel the heat rising on my cheeks. I panicked for she might see it so I pushed her again which surprised her.

Chaeyoung: Woah, angel, are you that hungry?

Me: No. You talk a lot, just cook.

She now went by the kitchen isle as I settled on the tall chair by the counter.

Chaeyoung: Are you sure you're going to watch?

Me: Yes. So I could see if you'll cheat or not.

She chuckled. She wore the apron and started to do her thing. I noticed how organized she is. All the ingridients were by the kitchen isle, all neatly placed.

I looked around her kitchen. A minute later she put a plate of sandwich and a can of soda in front of me.

Chaeyoung: Have a snack first while I prepare our dinner. If you want to hang out by the living room watch some tv or read a book...

Me: You can't make me leave here.

She raised both her hands and smiled. She then pulled something at the end of the counter from the wall. It was a tv that was camouflaged by the wall.

Me: woah, where did that came from?

She laughed. She turn it on and handed me the remote.

Chaeyoung: fire away.

As I look for something to watch, I glanced at her. She pulled her hair up and tied her hair. This was a simple action yet I don't know why her exposing her neck like that gives me a different vibe. She looked at me caught me staring yet she smiled.

Damn those smile and her eyes that looks like it's smiling too. I smiled back and quickly looked back at the tv.

A few moments of flipping through Netflix, I still can't find something to watch.

I then gave up and turned it off. I looked at her thinking of what to say. I realized she took a whole chicken out of the pot placed it in the baking pan, pour whatever it is that's on the pot then put it inside the oven. The smell is amazing.

Me: wow, that smells good. You really are cooking.

Chaeyoung: yes, I can cook. Just to remind you, a worse cook.

Me: how did you learn?

Chaeyoung: I started to watch my mom cook when I was I think 10 yrs old. I love everything she cook so I got curious how she does it. She taught me some recipe specially my fave ones.

Me: what's that?

I asked as she put the sauce from the pot into a small frying pan. She quickly covered it and said...

Chaeyoung: that is a surprise. So have patience my angel.

I smiled. Surprisingly, I think I'm getting used to her calling me that. Not just that, this is just the 2nd time we've met yet I felt like we known each other long. Like I'm talking to one of the girls. She's easy to be with and talk to. I'm already comfortable with her.

We talked while she was cooking and me eating my sandwich. I offered to help which she declined for I don't know how many times but I insisted. I took the knife and asked her what to do.

After an hour she made me sit back at the counter and wait. She then started to prepare the table.

After a few minutes She led me to the dining table which was now lit by a small chandelier creating a romantic atmosphere. She then served the food A creamy mushroom soup and caesar salad as the sides. The main dish is a roasted chicken with steamed and buttered vegetables. She made a special sauce which she calls her 'secret sauce'. It all looks so mouth watering.

Me: uhm... May I take a picture of it first?

Chaeyoung: Sure, if you take a picture with me.

Me: deal!

I took a picture with the whole chicken. She then put a slice of it on my plate, some rice and vegetables, which I took a picture too. I stole a shot of her while she's slicing the chicken. After putting food on her plate, I told her to look at the camera. After a few shots, she took some with her phone. She stood and took her tripod so that she could take a shot of us having dinner.

Chaeyoung: photoshoot done, let's eat. The bathrooms on my left in case you need to throw up.

I laughed at her for she really did pointed where it was.

Me: From the look and smell of it, I'm sure I won't.

Chaeyoung: don't! Don't get my hopes up.

As I was slicing the chicken she said...

Chaeyoung: Just a tip on the best way to eat this. After you slice it, ready your rice on your spoon. Then stab the sliced chicken with your fork dip it into the sauce...

She demonstrated how to do it.

Chaeyoung: ...and put it on to your mouth. Savor it for a few seconds then the rice. It really goes well with the rice. Have some vegetables then a spoonful of the soup then salad if you want. Come on, try it.

I was already impressed just the thought of her cooking now there's an art on how to eat it too? Wow she never fail to surprise me.

I did what she said. I stab the chicken with the fork, dip it unto the sauce and shove it in my mouth. A second later comes the rice and the vegetables. As I did this she was looking at me nervously. I want to laugh at her but as soon as I started to chew and tasted it I then forgot about laughing.

It taste so incredible that it made my eyes wide. The texture of it plus the sauce and even the rice is a perfect combination. It's like an explosion of flavor bombarded my taste buds. The sauce is intriguing, it's not too sweet not too salty and taste something I'm not familiar, like something herbal. She's right it really goes well with rice. I took a spoonful of the soup. Wow, it's like that completed the whole thing. Wow.

It Somewhat reminded me of my fave restaurant, 'Ai ga mieru yō ni natta' (Love made visible in Japanese). I think I had the same reaction to their food and it made me want to come back for more.

I looked at her still wide eyed.

Me: This is delicious. I'm not kidding.

I took another bite of the combination closing my eyes as I savor the foreign taste.

I heard a click making me open my eyes then she began to laugh.

Me: Yah!

I said as I saw her phone focused on me.

Chaeyoung: That's a sight definitely worth a shot. Maybe I should start my own restaurant and have you as a model.

Me: You should. With these dishes, it'll be a hit. After a bite of the everything and with that sauce ooh it's heaven.

I saw her took a deep breath.

Chaeyoung: hooh! Here I am thinking you'll not like it. That's why I also made a salad just in case.

I just remembered there was a salad. I took some of it.

Me: I love this too, but really these (pointing my whole plate- chicken rice and vegetables) is a winner.

Chaeyoung: I'm glad you like it.

She started to eat too. We talked as we ate. I get to know her more.

Chaeyoung: ooh. I forgot how this tasted.

She said after taking a first sip of the wine. She then stood and said:

Chaeyoung: time for desert!

She took our plates then went by the kitchen. A minute later she came back with two small plates.

Chaeyoung: Here's what we call mango graham with crushed oreo. A friend taught me how to make it.

She pointed at the one that looks like a cake. She gave me a small spoon.

I took a spoonful and was amazed how it taste.

Me: uhmm... That's... It's like a cake but also an ice cream with the right amount of sweetness too.

Chaeyoung: Spot on! and this is creme brulee.

I tried it and thought of what it taste like.

Me: oh, this tastes familiar. Like I've tasted it on a bread.

I took a picture of both then ate more.

A few minutes later.

Me: I'm so full.

I then gasped as I remembered I have a photoshoot tomorrow. I then felt her hand on mine.

Chaeyoung: hey something wrong? You looked worried all of a sudden.

I looked at her and shook my head.

Me: Sorry, I just remembered something that I forgot earlier.

Chaeyoung: oh, okay. While I clear this first you relax yourself there by the sofa.

Me: No, let me help you.

We took the plates at the kitchen. She then put the remaining food in a food container to set it aside inside the ref.

I took our glasses, pour more of the wine and went towards the terrace.

Wow. The view here is so beautiful. The village was on a hill giving a perfect view of the city lights. I took a deep breath savoring the fresh air which smells different from the city.

I then felt something on my shoulder. I looked at it, she put a blanket on me. Since it's wide she put the other half on her shoulder. I can now feel her warmth too as our arms touched.

It felt nice and not awkward.

Chaeyoung: you're crazy to go out here in the cold.

Me: I didn't notice it's cold, got distracted by the view.

I gave her her glass. A gust of wind passed by. Out of nowhere she leaned closer and set aside some of my hair on my face and pulled it to the back of my ear.

Chaeyoung: This is a pretty view.

As she said this, she brushed the back of her fingers on my cheeks.Oh my. My heart suddenly raced. No longer cold.

I was just stuck staring at her. She then smiled and moved back to her original position. I then looked ahead and drank some of the wine praying she didn't noticed how nervous she made me feel. Thanks to the wine my nervousness subsided.

We talked for a while about anything. Sometimes I could her my phone rang a few times I just told her to ignore it.

Me: How did you find this gorgeous place.

Chaeyoung: when I went here in Seoul I started living on a small studio flat. It was small yet that's what I could afford at that time. It was noisy you can hear the neighbors and the cars too. So when I got promoted I started to look for a place not from the city and I saw this.

Me: yeah, It's nice here. It's quiet, peaceful and have trees too. I lived at the city but it's also peaceful there. But this is nicer with nature and a view to die for. Who would have thought I missed looking at trees too.

We both laughed.

Chaeyoung: I'm jealous of the trees.

Me: huh?

I looked at her puzzled.

Chaeyoung: cause you miss them. I wonder if you would miss me too.

She looked at me. I was taken aback. I can feel the heat rise again. Calm down Mina. I said to myself. I looked at the view and after a few seconds I said:

Me: I will. Honestly, I've never done this. Meet and befriend someone out of work. Go out have dinner at someone else's house. Chat with someone I just met but felt like I've known for a while. I was even nervous for I really have no idea how it'll turn out but I had a great time today. So yes I'm gonna miss this, You.

I told her with whole honesty. That was what I really felt. I looked at her when I said that last word.

She was staring at me looking shocked but after a few seconds she composed herself and smiled widely. She then took my hand then leaned closer.

Oh no... my heart suddenly raced so fast. I feel nervous like something's about to come up. She was staring at me with serious eyes while slowly getting more closer.

Chaeyoung: Mina I...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 438 14
These are Michaeng oneshots base on my gay mind. All of the characters are base on pure fanfiction only. I hope you like it.
257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
15.3K 606 11
Just a short story. Genderbender story again... Don't judge... This is a story like Cinderella just that I've changed some things. Chaeyoung is a pri...
18.3K 916 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...