Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
100k 🥺🥺
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

15.

4.1K 121 105
By LoveMiaxo

Omniscient
1 month later ...

"15 thousand dollars for what?" Tommie questioned the woman stood in front of her.

"That's cheap," The woman shrugged popping her gum. "All you gotta do is make sure they come to this hospital,"

"What else can I do," Tommie asked pulling the money out of her purse.

"Use this," The woman said handing her the vial. "One dose of that will have him straight out. Then make sure they come here, I'll do the rest,"

"This better work," Tommie mumbled to herself. She hesitantly handed the money over and took the vial.

"Good luck," The woman smiled. Tommie needed more than luck, this plan could only end one way and she hoped it was in her favor.

"I've got it," Tommie said into her phone as she strutted out of the hospital.

"Get it to him," Blaze said simply before hanging up.

"Rude much," Tommie scoffed dialling the next number. "Are you ready?" She asked the person.

"I've been ready, tell me what I have to do," The unknown person replied.

~~

Naala breathed heavily as she ran on the treadmill. Her music played loudly in her ear as she ran as fast as she could. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Naala looked to the side, she didn't even notice Gregory had walked up to her.

"Yes," She panted taking out on of her AirPods,

"Your phone," Gregory said holding up. Naala shook her head and focused back on her breathing.

"I'm working out," She huffed, this was the only time she got to herself and Gregory was ruining it.

"I don't think it can wait," Gregory said handing her the phone. Naala stopped the treadmill and used her towel to wipe her face.

"Mommy!" Malia shouted into the phone,

"Hey Phat girl, what's up?" Naala asked out of breath,

"Still no baby mama?" Malia asked her, this was something Malia did every time she saw or spoke to Naala. She was fixated on the idea of a baby.

"No not yet Phat," Naala muttered with a sigh,

"Why you breathing heavy?" Saint stuck his head into the camera.

"I was working out," Naala laughed Saint instantly cheering her up. Saint was just like Dave in every aspect.

"No she wasn't," Naleli shouted in the background. Naala sucked her teeth,

"Y'all are giving Tete trouble?" Naala questioned looking up at Gregory that was standing a bit too close.

"Yes," Naleli said, her voice getting closer. "Remind me why I offered to watch them again,"

"You said you wanted to spend more time with them," Naala responded.

"Yeah with my nieces not this demon," She said taking the phone from Malia.

"Y'all need to leave my son alone," Naala complained. "You want me to come get them?" She added picking up her water bottle.

"Mmm don't worry, I'll wait till you're done. I'll let you work out some more," She said in a sarcastic tone.

"I am working out," Naala defended, setting her water down. "Can't you see the sweat?" She asked holding her phone up.

"Yeah but I can also see a certain somebody in the background," Naleli said bluntly. "Let me find out you're doing our husband wrong,"

"Bye Naleli," Naala said hanging up, she wasn't gonna entertain her sisters stupidity anymore.

"Why are you so close?" Naala said to Grey who was standing right behind her.

"I've missed you," He mumbled putting his hand on her waist. "You've been icing me out,"

"Because I'm married," Naala said taking his hand off her waist. "You're lucky he's allowed you to still work for me,"

"Allowed?" Greg repeated, "When are you gonna wake up and realise he doesn't actually care about you?"

Naala's face contorted in confusion, "You don't know what you're talking about,"

"All he does it make you cry. You're never really happy around him, you know that Naala - I don't have to tell you that," Gregory continued. "Let me make you happy,"

He stepped closer and pulled Naala closer to him, "Stop it," Naala said lowly avoiding eye contact.

"What we had was special Naala, you can't just throw that away. He keeps you around because he knows you'll never leave - he's playing with your mind," Gregory said.

"Please stop," Naala said tearfully, "You're-you're confusing me and I don't like it," Greg knew what he was doing, he was using Naala's mental weakness to gain access to her again.

"You know you don't love him Naala," Gregory said lifting her head up. This time Naala didn't move, she let him caress her face and bring her closer.

"I do love him," Naala replied sniffing, Gregory began to kiss her neck, making Naala moan slightly.

"Then why are you letting me do this?" Gregory asked lifting his head out of her neck. "Why aren't you telling me to stop Naala?" He continued kissing her face, and inching towards her lips.

"I don't know," Naala cried, she was confused and he wasn't helping her. "I want you to stop," She said quietly.

"Then stop me," He said lifting her chin up and kissing her passionately. Naala didn't kiss back, she pushed his shoulders roughly and stepped back.

"I said no," Naala said firmly, her face still wet from her tears. "I don't think you can work here anymore, I want you to leave,"

"Our lives are bound together Naala, if I go so do you," Gregory shrugged.

"Why are you doing this to me? Leave me alone," Naala said loudly,

"Because you're mine," Gregory said softly. "As soon as you let me have a taste,"

"You're sick, get away from me," Naala said snatching her phone and water bottle and leaving the gym. She jogged up the stairs and went straight into the kitchen to make a smoothie.

"Why do you look so stressed?" Dave said from behind her making her jump.

"Don't do that," Naala jumped holding her chest. "I could have killed you," She said gesturing to the knife she had in her hand.

"Not like you haven't tried," Dave chuckled. He walked behind her and kissed her cheek, "Good workout?"

"Mmm," Naala said turning her head and kissing his lips. "You should join me next time," Naala started making her smoothie while Dave stood back and watched. The small frown on her face let him know that something was wrong with her.

"What's the matter?" Dave asked opening the refrigerator. He pulled out the leftovers from the night before.

"Nothing, why?" Naala replied quickly, not once looking at him.

"You think I didn't say that nigga coming up the stairs with you?" Dave laughed sitting on the counter. "What he said to you?"

"He kissed me," Naala confessed, she wanted to be hundred percent transparent with him. "I didn't kiss him back but he was saying things, he was confusing me and now I —"

"Calm down," Dave said as she started to stumble over her words.

"It's like he was in my head Amir, I couldn't think, please don't be mad," Naala rambled looking at him.

"I'm not mad," Dave shrugged, "He's using you, but that was the last time," He said hopping off the counter.

"No," Naala stopped him, "I don't want violence in my house, I'll handle it my way,"

"Naala he's fucking with you, you're my wife - I'll handle it," Dave argued,

"I'm doing it my way, just trust me," Naala pleaded, she had a plan but if Dave got involved he would ruin it.

"I don't like him touching you," Dave mumbled rubbing Naala's thigh,

"Neither do I," Naala muttered, "But I want you to touch me in a lot of places," She said sitting on his lap. Dave smirked, Naala was becoming a nymphomaniac.

"I can do that," Dave responded licking his lips. They kissed slowly, the kiss turning sloppier and sloppier as he massaged her ass.

Dave turned his head to make sure no was coming and then lifted her up properly so she was straddling him. He kissed her lightly, moving down her neck to her chest. Naala was getting frustrated with his teasing.

"Hurry up," She moaned throwing her head back,

"I wanna take my time," Dave replied, pulling her shorts down.

"We don't have time," Naala said grinding on him making him stiffen up. Tired of his slowness, Naala fiddled with his sweats and brought his dick out, aligning it with her centre.

"Shit," Naala cursed as she slid down on his full length, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

"So you just gon take it?" Dave said with a smirk, his hands firmly on her ass.

"Yes," Naala moaned rolling her hips on him, his dick filling her up. After she was accustomed to the feeling, she started to bounce up and down, her loud moans filling the kitchen.

"Shh we're not alone," Dave mumbled, loving the feeling of her wrapped around him. Naala didn't care that she was being loud, that was the whole point for her.

"Oooo," Naala moaned looking down the corridor. She saw Gregory approaching and her eyes gleamed in delight. Of course, Dave couldn't see him because he had his back to him.

Their eyes connected as Greg held an angry expression. He couldn't believe Naala was doing that in front of him.

"I love you," Naala said into Dave's ear. "So much," She panted as his strokes got deeper.

"You gon have my baby?" Dave asked, he had no intention of pulling out like he had been. Naala had been forcing him to pull out or use condoms. Today was a slip up.

"Mmm," Naala nodded, her stomach tightening due to release nearing.

"Lemme hear the words," Dave grunted palming her ass,

"Yes," Naala moaned connecting eyes with Gregory. "I'll have all of them." She added with a smirk.

Dave chuckled and nodded,  she couldn't take it back now. He released inside her, her moans increasing as she came at the same time.

"If you buy a plan B, I'll kill you," Dave mumbled before kissing her lips. He lifted her off him and helped her get dressed. Gregory had wandered back to where he was and they were alone.

"I actually wanted to speak to you about that," Naala said lowly. "I think I'm ready," She said leaning against the counter.

"For real?" Dave smiled widely, his whole mood lifting.

"Yeah, Malia keeps asking and I keep upsetting her by saying no," Naala responded.

"What about the whole war thing? Are you sure you want to?" Dave questioned being thoughtful.

"I doubt I will get pregnant straight away but if it happens we'll work it out," Naala shrugged. Dave cheesed and brought her into a bear hug.

"Thank you," He whispered into her ear, "This means a lot to me. Don't think you're on your own either, I'm always here mama," He said hugging her tightly.

Naala bit her lip and hugged him back, she just hoped she was able to carry a child for him.

"What time is your show?" Naala asked changing the subject.

"I'm leaving in a few hours but I'll be back tonight," Dave assured her.

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable you travelling on your own right now," Naala admitted looking up at him.

"I gotta go, I've missed too many shows cuz of this shit," Dave fussed.

"I just want you to be safe Amir, I can't lose you," Naala said holding onto him.

"I'm not going anywhere," Dave said softly. "I love you,"

"I love you too," Naala replied, "Please be careful," Naala was on edge about the whole thing, there was a bad feeling that she couldn't shake.

"Always," Dave said simply, pecking her lips.

~~

"Tete can I have a donut?" Saint shouted from the top of the staircase. Naleli groaned and threw her head back against the couch.

"Who actually chooses to have kids?" She said out loud. Malia wriggled beside her, watching her iPad.

"Tete!" Saint shouted again, causing Malia to jump.

"It's okay Phat," Naleli replied instantly calming her. "Saint I'm not your mama, I will shove my foot so far up your ass,"

"Alright chill," Saint said walking down the stairs. "Calm down damn,"

"He just cursed right?" Naleli asked Sinai who lifted her head up from her phone.

"Yep, whoop his ass Te," Sinai instigated as Naleli got up from her seat.

"Saint come here," Naleli said with her hands on her hips. Saint sucked his teeth and turned around,

"I wanted a snack," Saint defended holding up the pack of donuts.

"I don't care, don't talk to me like that," Naleli snapped. "I told you about how you talk before, it's not respectful,"

"Okay I'm sorry," Saint mumbled, Naleli was nothing like his mother, she put her foot down.

"Yeah, go upstairs till your mama comes back," Naleli replied pointing up the stairs. Saint nodded sadly and ran up the steps.

"Wow," Sinai said lowly. "He's never been that calm, you're good," Sinai praised her. Naleli looked back at her,

"Really? You think I'm good?" Naleli asked, almost revolted by the idea of seeking gratification from someone else.

"Yeah, when are you gonna have babies?" Sinai asked locking her phone and paying her aunt all her attention.

"Yuck never," Naleli said bluntly. Kids would never ever be something she would consider.

"What if you got pregnant?" Sinai chuckled with a smile,

"I'ma name it Heaven because that's where they would go," Naleli replied making Sinai burst into laughter.

"Tete you're so mean," She laughed, Naleli shrugged,

"Me and your mom are different. She was born to be a mom, I on the other hand was born to be free," Naleli responded.

"Did it feel weird growing up without my mom?" Sinai questioned.

"I didn't care," Naleli stated. "But now she's my - my Naala so I care," Naleli stumbled over her words.

"That's cute," Sinai cheesed at Naleli,

"Cute is for puppies," Naleli mumbled. Her door bell rang through the house and she heard one of the staff rushing towards the door.

"Malia's mommy?" Malia asked Naleli who nodded.

"Yep Malia's mommy is here," She confirmed making Malia jump to her feet.

"Where's my little monsters?" Naala voiced through the hallways, her sneakers making light tapping sounds on the floorboard.

Naala was dressed comfortably in an expensive sweater dress and her Gucci sneakers. In her hands was her custom pink Chanel purse with the matching glasses sitting on her head.

"Mom," Sinai smiled. "You look nice," She added giving Naala a hug.

"Thanks bug, your hair looks cute - Leli you didn't tell me you were taking them to the salon," Naala said turning her attention to Naleli.

"Had to make a few rounds," Naleli said speaking in code.

"Everything clean?" Naala replied picking Malia up and putting her on her hip.

"A few dirty corners but I know you'll straighten them out," Naleli said shifting her weight to the other foot.

"Perfect," Naala mumbled. She looked around and didn't see Saint, "Where's my Papa bear?"

"Upstairs sulking," Sinai answered making Naala sigh,

"How bad was it?" Naala asked Naleli, who leaned back against the wall.

"He was cursing," Naleli said blankly, there was no need to lie about it.

"Nasir!" Naala shouted loudly. Saint heard someone shout his name and he knew it was his mom because her and Naleli did not talk alike. Naala was more soft spoken, so when she shouted it sounded foreign.

"I know you hear me," Naala shouted a bit lower this time to avoid scaring Phat. Moments later Saint came down the steps with a pout.

"I leave you here for 3 hours," Naala fussed at him. "3 hours that I needed to have on my own and what do you do?"

Saint shrugged and Naala reached forward and grabbed his ear bringing him closer.

"I'm talking to you," Naala scolded. Naleli nodded, this is what she liked to see. "You was cursing at Leli?"

"Only once," Saint defended,

"I don't care if it was ten times Nasir, watch till I tell your daddy about this." Naala muttered, "Go on and get in the car," She said handing Sinai the keys.

When they were gone, Naala turned back to Naleli.

"I'm sorry about him, I didn't think he would be like that with you," Naala apologised.

"Is he like us?" Naleli quizzed, all the signs were there and both Naala and Naleli suffered from mental illness so they could see them clearly.

"I think so," Naala sighed. "He gets so angry Naleli, and then moments after he doesn't remember,"

"You get like that too Naala, so maybe it's bipolar," Naleli said in a low tone so Malia didn't hear.

"I don't need this right now," Naala huffed holding Malia tighter.

"You don't," Naleli agreed. "But for now, it's manageable but later on it won't be," She said honestly. One thing about Naleli, she was gonna tell you the truth.

~~

The family traveled through the arena, heading to their VIP booth. Naala had decided to surprise Dave and turn up at his show in Brooklyn. It was a last minute decision but she made sure they were safe.

The security was tight and all strapped, Naala wore dark glasses so no one would know it was her, however the excessive security was a dead giveaway that these were important people.

Naala held onto Malia and Saint's hands tightly as they manoeuvred through the crowd. Sinai and Maniya walked in front of her, they were excited to watch their dad perform.

"Oh my God," A young girl squealed halting their steps. Gregory was the first to step forward making Naala roll her eyes.

"Hi," Naala smiled lifting her glasses up some,

"Are you Dave East's wife?" The girl asked. She started to ask Naala various questions. Gregory put his hand on Saint's shoulder and led the children to their seat, leaving Naala with only one security guard.

When Naala had answered enough questions she politely said goodbye to the fan. They continued back to the box and Naala joined her children.

"When's daddy gonna come out?" Sinai asked looking at the stage.

"Soon," Naala said sitting back in her seat. She had Malia in her lap and Saint beside her.

"You okay? I know I was a bit mean earlier," Naala said to Saint. She realised she was being too harsh on him, he couldn't help that he had issues.

"You were very mean," Saint said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry Papa but you need to work on your behaviour," Naala replied. "Please? For me?"

"Okay," Saint sighed. Naala smiled and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

"I said okay mommy." Saint laughed moving away from her.

"I love you," She whispered into his hair wrapping her arm round him. "Say it back," She nudged him.

"I love you too," Saint mumbled, his cheeks flushed red.

The music started and they all looked to see Dave run out onto the stage. Naala smiled as he started doing his thing, he looked happy doing it.

"I know he's missed this," Maniya smiled standing up, Naala joined her, placing Malia in the seat behind her.

"Yeah," Naala agreed, "He looks so good," Naala practically drooled.

"Mama I'm gonna stop speaking to you soon, everytime we talk you say something nasty," Maniya complained with a giggle.

"All I said was he looks nice," Naala defended, "He always does,"

"Okay mama damn," Maniya responded. "Malia told me about the baby?" Maniya asked with a raised brow.

"There's no baby yet," Naala mumbled, "It isn't easy, I used to think I was the most fertile person but for months there's been nothing," Naala didn't want to get upset but it was a very sore subject for her.

"I didn't mean to make you upset Ma," Maniya said feeling bad for bringing it up.

"No it's okay," Naala said softly, "It's the truth, I have to face it,"

Naala looked back at the kids and saw Saint dozing off which was unlike him. "You okay Papa?"

"I have a headache," Saint grumbled. Naala walked over to him and touched his forehead.

"You do feel hot," She said with a worried expression. She looked back to the stage and saw Dave was off now, "Let's go say hi to daddy then we'll go okay?"

Saint nodded lazily and Naala lifted him up, "I can carry him Princess," Gregory offered. Naala was struggling but she shook her head.

"He's my son, I've got him," Naala replied, "Niya help with Phat,"

They walked out of their section and the security led them backstage.

"Daddy!" Sinai said running over to him. Dave's smile widened as he saw his family walking over to him.

"You're amazing," He said when Naala got closer. They shared a kiss and she stepped back,

"Saint's not well so we have to go. I'm sorry," Naala apologised with a pout. Dave frowned and lifted Saint's head up.

"What's the matter Nas?" Dave asked him, Saint shook his head and sneezed, blood dripping from his nose onto Naala.

"Can you get me some tissue?" Naala said hurriedly to one of the security. They reached into their pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, handing it to her.

Saint started to sneeze uncontrollably, with blood now falling free from his nose.

"What the fuck?" Dave said taking him from Naala's arms.

"This isn't normal," Naala said wiping his nose but the blood coming back faster.

Saint sneezed once more and then his eyes started to roll to the back of his head as he started seizing.

"Saint!" Naala screamed not knowing what to do. Her scream caused a scene and all their security, crowded the family rushing them out of the arena.

~~

"Bacterial meningitis?" Naala asked the doctor to make sure that's what she heard. "That doesn't sound right,"

"It's what he has I'm afraid, he will need a blood transfusion," The doctor continued.

Naala sighed and put her hand on her head rubbing it.

"Blood would be best from his dad," The doctor requested. Naala looked up at Dave that was stood behind her with his arms firmly around her waist.

"I'll do it," He spoke up, "Do they need it now?"

"Preferably," The doctor smiled. "Once he's had the bloods we'll see how he does,"

"Is he still unconscious?" Naala fretted. The doctor nodded sympathetically. "Is he gonna die?" Naala asked with tears in her eyes.

"We'll wait for the blood," The doctor said trying not to give too much away.

"Naala," Dave said rubbing her shoulders. Naala sniffed and leaned into him, she hated that this was out of her control.

"We need the blood now," The doctor added, making Dave nod. He leaned down and kissed her cheek,

"Stay here, I'll be right back," He said to her. Naala didn't respond, she sat down in a chair and stared at the door then pushed Saint through. She had sent the girls home mainly because there was still a war going on.

"He'll be fine," Gregory said sitting next to her.

"Please get away from me," Naala said tearfully. "I don't need this anymore, you're making everything so hard for me,"

"Because you still have feelings for me," Gregory replied putting a hand on her thigh.

"No I don't," Naala pushed his hand off. "I can't get away from you. You're everywhere I turn, like you're in my head,"

"You let me in there," Gregory said to her. "Once you let me in, I'll never leave,"

"Go away," Naala cried. "My son is fighting for his life through there, just leave me alone,"

When the other men looked over at them Gregory cleared his throat and stood to his feet, avoiding a scene.

Naala cried to herself quietly, praying that Saint would pull through. She cried and prayed for 3 hours straight, stopping not once, even when Dave came back.

"You're gonna make yourself sick," Dave commented holding onto her. Naala sniffed and leaned on his shoulder.

"He could die Amir, didn't you hear him?" Naala cried. "Our son, he - he —"

"I heard him," Dave mumbled, the whole situation was fucking with him but he couldn't show it.

The doctor stepped out with a blank face. Dave stood up quickly to hear the news. Naala looked on anxiously.

"I said the blood needed to be from his father," The doctor spoke,

"I'm his dad, what are you talking about?" Dave said immediately,

"I'm sorry Mr Brewster but the blood did not match," The doctor replied quietly causing Naala's world to crumble around her.

"That isn't possible," Naala said stepping forward. "Try it again,"

"We've tested it twice, the bloods don't match. This is not the father of that child,"

Dave didn't listen to anymore of it, he dropped Naala's hand and walked out of the hospital. He didn't stop walking until he made it to his car, he got in and sped off - leaving Naala stuck in front of the doctor.

~~

P.s Love Mia 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
9.7K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
187K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
117K 2.6K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read 🤍