Classroom of the Elite: Reinc...

By Vanitas-Kun

The story I decided to write is an interesting one. The story starts as it shows the mc having a conversatio... More

Chapter 1: Going There
Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Chapter 3: Confrontation
Chapter 4: Confession and Advantage
Chapter 5: Operation Imbecile
Chapter 6: The Special Island Exam Prologue
Chapter 7: The Special Island Exam
Chapter 8: The Special Island Exam Aftermath
Chapter 9: Sato's Scared
SS: Horikita Suzune
Announcement
Chapter 10: Summer Break! Part 1
Chapter 11: Summer Break! Part 2
Chapter 12: Summer Break! Part 3
Chapter 13: Summer Break! Part 4
Chapter 14: A Date with Honami and The Day After
Announcement
Chapter 15: The Bizarre Meeting
Announcement

Chapter 16: Meeting Sakayanagi

1.5K 43 14
By Vanitas-Kun

Sorry for such a long hiatus, readers.
I'll try to write as many chapters as I can from now on. I can't promise how many, but I'm definitely not dropping this fanfiction.
Thank you for waiting.

As of now, all the classes and years were gathered in the gymnasium during our second homeroom period since we were instructed to do so by Chabashira-sensei in the first homeroom period where we were informed about the upcoming Sports Festival and the changes in our class schedule for its preparation.

After the speech from Fujimaki, a third year Class-A student who had assumed command of the Red Team by unilaterally discussing with his class, the first year students of Class-A began to assemble in droves. The Class-D students, on the other hand, appeared to squirm. They felt nervous in the company of such elites since in the first term, the grades of Class-A had been significantly higher than Class-D. None of us had even come close.

"Well, the circumstances may be bizarre, but I'm looking forward to working with you. I hope we can join forces without any problems," said Katsuragi.

"I feel the same way, Katsuragi-kun. I look forward to working with you," replied Hirata.

Class-A had no merits in teaming up with the lowest ranked class of all. However, if our classes didn't work together, we'd drag each other down. We weren't agreeing to trust each other or work together but we were making a pact for a cease-fire.

"Hey, check out that girl," Ike whispered.

I understood why he was whispering. He was pointing at a Class-A student, a girl, whom I have seen before and recognised who that was. She stuck out in this crowd but no one said anything.

"Every individual class has its own strategies but--" Katsuragi continued talking as he ignored Class-D's concerned looks and whispers.

"So you don't intend to hold a discussion?"

A girl's voice echoed throughout the entire stadium interrupting Katsuragi. I recognised whose voice that was as everybody's attention switched to what was happening. In front of her, almost an entire class was in the process of leaving the gymnasium. A certain student, or it'd be more appropriate to say 'asshole', turned around with his hands in his pockets and spoke.

"You understand that I'm leaving out of goodwill, right? Even if I offered to cooperate with you, I can't imagine that you'd believe me. In the end, you'd just probe me for information to see whether I can be trusted, right? It's a waste of time," he said.

"I see. So, you're saving us the hassle, then," replied Honami.

"Yep, that's it. You should be grateful."

"Hey, Ryuuen-kun. You really think you can win without cooperating?" asked Honami.

"Heh. Hmm, I wonder."

Ryuuen sneered and walked out of the gym as the other Class-C students followed him away. In the meantime, I thought about walking up to Honami to calm her down but I discarded that idea since I didn't want to have prying eyes all around me saying that I betrayed my own class or something like that, so, I left that task to her class which they seemed to be good at.

As our class watched, Karuizawa's expression turned briny as she looked at a girl from Class-C as they left.

"Class-B seems to have it really rough since they got paired with Class-C and all." The exchange that we just witnessed meant that Ryuuen really did hold all the power in his class.

Knowing that, Katsuragi decided to offer some advice to Horikita. "Since we'll be allies from here on out, I should warn you. Don't underestimate Ryuuen. He'll laugh while he attacks you in the same instant. Don't let your guard down."

He'll laugh while he attacks, huh? It reminds me of her.

"I appreciate the warning, but I wonder if you're speaking from personal experience," replied Horikita.

"I've warned you," replied Katsuragi. He left the topic at that and started talking about the festival.

Seriously? Do you really intend to start a fight or a war without knowing your enemy's strength, Horikita? It's a good thing that Katsuragi left it at that but you never know if he took it personally.

"I wonder if he's going to make a move right away," someone whispered. I recognised who that was. It was Sakayanagi. She really was petite. Her short, silver hair was eye-catching.

"That's Sakayanagi Arisu. She's disabled. Please be sensitive about that," said Katsuragi.

As Katsuragi introduced her, every student around her was staring and yet, she paid no heed to them. If I wasn't already in love with Honami, she would've been a good choice for a girlfriend. But I doubt that she'd be interested in someone like me.

"Dude, she's super cute!"

It was no surprise that the Class-D students were smitten by Sakayanagi. She really was cute. Even more so than Kushida. Of course, not more than Honami, though.

Sakayanagi smiled at us as she realised that she had been the reason of the stir in the air.

"Unfortunately, I won't be very useful in this competition. I'm afraid I'll be consistently absent. Please accept my humblest apologies," said Sakayanagi.

"You have nothing to apologise for. No one's going to give you a hard time over that," said Hirata.

Well, it's not like anybody could. If they did, she'd just destroy them to the point of no return.

"The school sure is harsh. They should've come up with some accommodation for you."

"Yeah, that's right. You don't need to worry!"

"Your kindness overwhelms me," she replied.

I heard voices around me saying that she's so polite and gentle. Well, she is. She politely and gently destroys and toys with her opponents.

I could see it now. The two factions of Class-A. The difference between Sakayanagi and Katsuragi was very clear to me since the air emanating from Sakayanagi was much more powerful and dense as compared to Katsuragi's.

I decided to cause a little commotion and walk up to her. As I approached her, a guy suddenly came and stood in front of me. Ah! This must be Hashimoto, I guess?

"What do you want with our princess?" he asked.

Wow. It's like her royal guard.

"Ah, sorry. I just wish to talk to her," I told him to cut the tension between us. He still kept glaring at me until Sakayanagi chose to speak up.

"It's fine, Hashimoto-kun," she told him. He moved out of my way to let me go ahead.

Sakayanagi was seated on a chair. Neither did I wish for her to stand up nor did I wish to look down at her while we talked. So I folded my knees and sat in a certain position.

"Hello, Sakayanagi. I hope you won't take me sitting in such a position as something.....disrespectful," I clarified.

"It's certainly fine if it's you. Well, then, what might Miyamura-kun have to talk to me about?" she replied.

I see, so, she knows me.

"It's nothing important. I just felt like introducing myself to you. Well, I do have just one request," I told her.

"What would that be, Miyamura-kun?"

"I just hope that you won't look down on us, being from Class-D and all," I said as I looked towards Ayanokouji, who seemed to be talking to Horikita. Sakayanagi did the same. Considering the fact that it's her, she must've understood what I was trying to say.

"You don't have to worry about that, Miyamura-kun. I don't look down on Class-D, at all," she replied with a smile on her face and eyes full of surprise which meant that she understood what I was getting at.

"I see. Well, that's all I wanted to talk to you about. Nice meeting you, Sakayanagi," I said as I stood up and put out my hand. She shook my hand gracefully and said, " Nice to meet you too, Miyamura-kun."

By the time I turned to walk away from her I noticed that many people were staring at me. That was no surprise. After all, part of the reason I did that was just to cause a little commotion.

I will try my best to update the chapters regularly guys. Thank you for reading it.

I would appreciate it if you guys drop your views in the comments as to what you like and what you disliked.

I will try my best to match everyone's tastes so that all of my readers can enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 905 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...
18.4K 694 62
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...
245K 6.5K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
684K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...