𝙨π™ͺπ™£π™¨π™šπ™© π™‘π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨ | m...

By mxriariddle

𝘩𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘰𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯/𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘭π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "Your... More

author's note
chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'
chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'
chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'
chapter 4 ~ 'saved by the devil'
chapter 5 ~ 'the fire in his eyes'
chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'
chapter 8 ~ 'the potion of love'
chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'
chapter 10 ~ 'toddy boy'
chapter 11 ~ 'bed and breakfast'
chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'
chapter 13 ~ 'tension in the air'
chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'
chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'
chapter 16 ~ 'another riddle'
chapter 17 ~ 'speechless'
chapter 18 ~ 'reunion with the ferret'
chapter 19 ~ 'a plan of revenge'
chapter 20 ~ 'deal with the devil'
chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'
chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'
chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'
chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'
chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'
chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'
chapter 27 ~ 'mastering occlumency'
chapter 28 ~ 'how to kill the dark lord'
chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'
chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'
author's final note

chapter 7 ~ 'in your dreams'

36.9K 831 1.7K
By mxriariddle

I freeze, my eyes wide.

Suddenly, Draco rolls his sleeve up too, then Mattheo. They all hold out their arms for me to see.

"The fucking dark mark? That was the big secret?" I step back, absolutely full of mixed emotions.

"We were going to tell you-" Brianna says but I cut her off.

"And how long have you known Brie?"

She pauses for a moment and looks down.

"HOW LONG!?" I shout.

"Since summer."

I gasp, realising my best friend has been lying to me this whole time.

I take a look at them all and shake my head in disappointment, rushing out of the tower.

"Y/n! Wait!" I hear Enzo shout.

"Just let her go." Mattheo stops him from chasing after me.

I rush to my dorm room and scream into my pillow. For some reason, I don't cry. I just feel fucking angry.

I hide under the covers and just freeze, lost in all my thoughts.

So, Mattheo and Enzo are apparently brothers. Who would have known?

So does that mean the Dark Lord is Enzo's dad too? Or do they have the same mother?

Also, Mattheo, Draco and Enzo are death eaters? That's great.

The best bit of it all is that Brianna knew the whole time. She lied to me this whole fucking time.

When I grew suspicious of Draco and Enzo, she followed me and supposedly helped me figure out the 'mystery', when she knew it all already.

Just when I thought we were friends again and everything was better...

The truth unfolds.

***

Two weeks later and I'm still not talking to any of them. I'm still fucking angry. How am I supposed to forgive them?

Plus, it's better to stay away from them... they are apparently death eaters after all.

I'm not surprised that Mattheo's one and I kind of expected Draco to be one... following on from his dad because he's super suspicious... but Enzo? That came as a fucking shock.

He told Brianna and not me. We're meant to be a trio of best friends!

This totally proves that trios just don't work.

Since that horrific day, I've spent most of my time in bed, skipping most lessons. But when I do have lessons, I tend to ignore anyone and everyone.

I sit alone at lunch sometimes to, when I do go lunch. I've been skipping meals to... I know it's bad but I've lost the will to even eat sometimes.

I just feel like my life has turned upside down all of a sudden... it all got so chaotic ever since...

Ever since Mattheo arrived.

But I don't feel like blaming him... I don't know why but I know he's not at fault.

I decide to go to the library, just to get lost in some fictional story. Reality is really pissing me off right now.

Sitting down at a table, I notice someone sitting opposite me.

Hermione Granger? I thought she despised Slytherins.

"Hello," she says softly. "Are you okay?"

I look up at her and realise my eyes are all watery. It's been like that for days. Out of nowhere, I'd start to have flashbacks from that day when the truth was revealed... it just makes me really upset.

"Uh, not really if I'm being honest." I let out a small laugh.

"What's wrong?"

"Just fake friends, that's all." I shrug, making it seem like it was nothing really.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Well, whatever they did, I hope they're extremely sorry for hurting you." She sends me a pity smile.

"Thank you, Hermoine."

"It's y/n, right?"

I nod, wiping my watery eyes in case a tear falls.

"What you reading?"

And with that, we talked for hours. Chatting away and laughing. Sharing our favourite romance book tropes and what not.

It's really nice to have a new friend like Hermoine. Someone to talk to and have fun with. She was really comforting and brightened my mood... something that hasn't happened in weeks.

She takes me to the Gryffindor common room to meet her friends and introduces me to Harry Potter, the boy who lived and Ronald Weasley, the dopey ginger.

We got along really well but the chemistry wasn't really there as it is with Enzo and Brie... but they're really kind and sweet that they invited me to a party after school in their common room.

I mentally argue with myself, deciding on whether I should or should not go... I finally decide that I'll go because I seriously need to socialise more. It's been a while.

***

I'm getting dressed for the party by myself in my dorm and realise how much easier it would have been to do my makeup if Brie was here, but she's not so I attempt to make my face some what less ugly on my own.

I grab my wand and walk out of the Slytherin common room.

As I enter the Gryffindor common room, I notice there's a LOT of people here, not just Gryffindors. I spot the golden trio and make my way over to them.

"Y/n! You made it!" Hermoine exclaims, embracing me into a hug.

"You look amazing Hermoine!" I compliment her and she sends me a warm smile.

"You look fab too, doesn't she Harry?" Hermoine raises an eyebrow to Harry and he just nervously laughs.

I take hold of Harry's hand and pull him to the dance floor, leaving Ron and Mione's face with a shocked expression.

"W-what are you doing?" He laughs.

"Dance with me! I'm bored."

We dance for a while until I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up, like someone's passing by me from behind.

The same exact feeling from the last party I attended. When I saw the black hoodie guy, which I now know is Mattheo motherfucking Riddle.

I don't hate him for not telling me about the dark marks because that wasn't his secret to tell. Plus, he was the one who pushed Enzo into telling the truth and I'd like to thank him for that but... he's still annoying.

"I'm just going to get a drink." Harry says and walks away.

Suddenly, I feel someone stand right behind me, placing a hand on my waist and leaning down so their lips skim the skin of my ear.

"You shouldn't be talking to the likes of him." They whisper with a deep voice directly into my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

That's when I realise who it is, Mattheo.

"And why not?" I question as he remains in the position that makes so god damn nervous.

His warm breath fans across my neck and he moves his lips even closer to my ear and whispers again, "It makes you a target."

I quickly turn around and look up at the tall boy in front of me, his hands still gripping my waist.

"What? Are you, your brother Enzo and Malfoy going to kill me?" I laugh. "I think not."

"We won't but someone else definitely will, so don't get too close to the golden trio. It's not safe." He says, his eyes locked on mine.

"You care about my safety? That's cute." I grin and he rolls his eyes.

"You're cute." He grins as he sways me side to side.

"I'm still angry with all of you." I say sternly.

"I bet you are. You haven't talked to anyone in two whole weeks."

I look down at the ground, my eyes slightly watering again.

"I need to tell you something." He says, his eyes wandering the room trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"What is it? Another secret?"

"No... yes... it's something." I look into his eyes and notice that they grow dark...

He holds my hand and pulls me out of the party. We run through the hallways until we finally arrive at the Astronomy Tower.

"Why did we run here?" I ask, panting. I take a mental note to get some more exercise. That felt like a bloody marathon.

"Just because." He says, as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

Pacing back and forth, taking puffs of his cigarette, he hands it to me and I shake my head.

"I don't smoke."

"Thought so." He rolls his eyes.

"Black lungs aren't attractive Riddle." I roll my eyes too. "Anyways, what's so important that you had to bring me here?"

"I-Uh..." He pauses from his pacing.

"Go on." I grow impatient.

He throws his cigarette on the floor and stomps on it a bit too aggressively. I can already see the anger building in his eyes.

"It's my father." He looks down, like he's ashamed or scared.

I walk closer and stand directly in front of him, ready to hear whatever he has to say.

"God, I can't tell you!" He exclaims, running his hands through his hair, getting angry.

"You can, just tell me. Don't be annoying."

"You're being annoying! There's a reason I can't tell you-" He begins pacing back and forth again, clearly stressed.

"Let me guess. It's not safe for you to tell me!? Don't pull an Enzo, Mattheo." I answer back, pushing him so he turns to look at me.

"I am not pulling an Enzo. It's just difficult for me to explain... I-I don't know what to do!" He shouts as he aggressively punches the wall.

I watch as he does so, staring at his knuckles dripping with blood.

"WHAT THE HELL MATTHEO!?" I shout, holding his hand in mine, observing the injury.

"It's fine. Leave it." He says, pulling his hand away.

"No it fucking not! Give it to me." I yank it back and grab my wand out.

I wave it in a circle motion and say, "Episkey."

His bleeding immediately stops and he looks up at me.

"You didn't have to do that." He let's out a small smile.

"Well I did... but don't think that we're friends or anything." I drop his hand from mine and take a step back. "So, are you doing to tell me or not?"

"My life is messed up, I don't want you involved in it."

"Well, why did you bring me here then?"

"I was going to make the stupid choice and tell you but I've come to my senses now."

I push him against the wall, grab my knife from my shoe once again and hold it up to his throat.

"Why do our conversations always end up like this?" He sighs.

"Because you're being fucking annoying and not telling me what your problem is. I hate it when people say that they're going to tell me something, but then immediately decides not to. It irritates me! Just tell me for god's sake."

He grabs my wrist and twists it hard, flipping me around fast so I'm backed up against the wall now.

He places both his hands on either side of my head against the wall, leaning down slightly to glare into my eyes.

"More the reason not to tell you."

"What? Why?"

"Because it annoys you."

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Right, and you love that."

"Bingo."

Then an idea pops into my head, risky but so worth it.

"Well, I like it when your frustrated too."

I drop my knife on the floor and bend down slowly to grab it. As I'm making my way to stand up straight again, I hold onto his thigh for support, making sure to rub upwards as I rise from the ground.

I feel his eyes on me the whole time as I seductively make my move and I quickly notice his erection, a big bulge showing through his black jeans.

"God, I hate you." He says, clenching his jaw as I meet eye to eye with him.

I lean in towards his ear, my lips skimming across his skin as I whisper, "I know you love me really."

Swiftly, I walk away with smirk across my face, proud that my idea worked.

"Are you going to fix this or what?" He says angrily.

"In your dreams, Riddle boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.1K 30
π’Š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’Š 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’π’ π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‘π’†π’π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’π’
36.8K 493 15
"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend" *soon to be revised* Started: Dec 16, 2020 Finished: February 1, 2021
34.1K 1.3K 22
Beomgyu is a transfer student who has been bullied whenever he transferred and the school was the last one that will be his final school because his...
218K 2.5K 12
Ivy a successful business women, with her Italian model fiance Leonardo. The preparation for their wedding is going smoothly until Leo uncovers Ivy's...