not who you think i am

By TW_TMR

ok so this is my first time writing fan fics mainly cause well I suck at it and I also suck at writing descri... More

SOME OF US ARE HUMAN!
kicked out
missing
blast from the past
fucking school
Apologies
confrontations
The truth
bad intentions
unexpected
WTF
video 1
video 2
video 3
past romances
Packmom Duties
Fucking grievers
The end of Ratman
OTP

The Scorch Trials

3.4K 96 24
By TW_TMR

"What are the scorch trials" Surprisingly it's Scott who speaks up.

"The scorch trials is literally a boiling hot desert area with zombie like creatures called cranks trying to kill you" And there goes Gally with his bluntness yet again.

Stiles closes his eyes expecting to be slapped upside the head instead he hears his mother clapping "See that was smart, if it goes wrong ALWAYS result to blowing shit up"

Isaac looks from Claudia to Stiles "I see where you got it from now"

"I hate that guy already"  Surprisingly everyone including the pack agreed.

"Yep meet ratman the guy we hate most"

"OK we're gonna move onto the Last City, then I will show edits of evrything you've been through"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 15K 32
I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and...
7.7K 296 23
[EDIT 1] My work is currently undergoing some revisions. I wrote this 5 years ago, and needless to say, some of the dialogue, scenes, wording, and ov...
26.1K 487 24
Okay, first- i started writing a LONG time ago, and trust me, it gets better... it is fast and idk cringe? but i improved (: DISCLAIMER: there will b...
999 41 21
This my first fan fic so if it's bad tell me so I can fix it. And I'm also not good a descriptions so read to see what happens!