Brothers | Sirius and Regulus...

By _Moony_Pads_Prongs_

'I have been a horrible brother to him. I should have dragged him with me, not left him with our parents. But... More

You Were My Brother
Last Thoughts

Author's Note

340 8 0
By _Moony_Pads_Prongs_

Harry Potter short story written by _Moony_Pads_Prongs_

Declaration: All the characters used in this story belong to J. K. Rowling.

~

Sirius and Regulus's stories are two of the most tragic ones in the whole Harry Potter series. Here is a short fanfic on the Black Brothers' relationship. The story is splitted in two: first when Sirius discovers that Reg is dead and then when Sirius dies, and has flashbacks of his life.
Hope you'll enjoy the fanfic!

P. S. I personally think Regulus and Sirius' story is so sad and they deserved better, don't you think the same?
Just think how Reg died thinking his brother hated him and Sirius died without knowing his brother was a hero!!!

If you like the story please remember to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.5K 247 19
Ever wonder what texts of our favourite Shadowhunter characters might be like? Well, you've come to the right book! This book is what I imagine texts...