CAPO

Par tearsonmytshirt

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. Twenty eight year old Giovanni Armani is known by everyone as cunning... Plus

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
Beginnings.
2. The Meeting.
3. Coffee
4. Mothers.
5. Cleo and Joy
6. School
7. Giovanni
8. Rain
9. Arabella
10. Raids
11. Annemarie
12. Dinner
13. Kisses *
14. Son of Frederico.
15. Tesoro. *
16. White dress. *
17. Fundraiser.
18. Run, Forrest, Run.
19. Marcus.
20. Aftermath
21. Parents.
22. Curious questions*
23. Dinner
24. Stood up *
26. Warnings.
27. Everything *
28. Mirror *
29. Rafael
30. The beginning of the end.
31. God
32. Different Man
33. Tears.
34. Italian *
35. Birthday Party
36. Ambushed
37. Blood
authors note.
38. The Letter
39. I love you
40. Here
41. Plans
42. Green dress *
43. Leaving
44. Home
45. Jealous
46. Endings *
epilogue.
Authors Note

25. Baseball.

7.3K 249 31
Par tearsonmytshirt

Arabella was stood in front of her dresser, brushing out her tangled hair after her shower.

Giovanni was sat on her bed, observing her from afar.

"How was your day?" He questioned then. The girl shrugged, "It was all right. Just ran into an issue but I sorted it out,"

Giovanni propped up, his brows pinched together in a frown. "What issue? Why didn't you call?" Arabella turned to him, smiling softly, "Because I had it sorted. You worry too much," She chided delicately.

Giovanni almost rolled his eyes, but instead he lifted two fingers and called her over. She set her brush down and made her way to the open bed next to him, pulling the covers over her frame as she nuzzled into his side.

"Tell me what happened or I'll go ask your sister,"

Arabella sighed into his shirt covered chest. "Oli, Fiona and I wanted to get a few snacks for the film. So we walk into the petrol station not too far from the theatre and then the owner starts making gross jokes,"

Giovanni's ears burned with anger. "Jokes such as?"

Licking her lips, Arabella tried remembering what the man said. "He said something about fucking me until I lose my attitude,"

Giovanni's lips tilted up into a sadistic, sociopathic smirk. He pressed a kiss against Arabella's forehead before he turned off the lamp next to the bed, pulling his girl flush against his chest, sheltering her from the world.

Arabella wasn't a very light sleeper so it came as no surprise that she didn't wake up when Giovanni slammed the bedroom door shut, anger still hot and red in his veins.

He left her a note, telling her he would be out for the day. And that she should get dressed in her favourite dress because he was taking her to dinner.

Giovanni was silently brooding over his cigarette and mug of coffee at the small coffee shop across from the petrol station. He watched it carefully, seeing a man finally taking his place behind the cash register.

Giovanni threw down fifty pounds and pushed open the coffee shop door, pushing on a pair of black raybans as he made his way over to his Mercedes AMG.

He opened the trunk, the shiny, sparkling metal bat smiling up at him. He enclosed his hand around the base and pulled it out, completely ignoring the confused stares he received from pedestrians.

Giovanni slugged it onto his shoulder before flipping it around a few times, getting his hand used to the weapon.

Much like the bat, Giovanni was a weapon. He knew he could take the man with only his fists, but he wanted to take the words he spewed at Arabella and use his bat to hit it back into his black heart.

Opening the door to the shop, the man thankfully didn't look up. Giovanni hid the bat behind the counter, taking off his sunglasses for a moment.

"Are you the owner?"

The fat, sweating man with a toothpick in his mouth and a dirty wife-beater nodded. Giovanni smirked, taking the bat from its place and lazily walking around the counter, ignoring the protests and questions that flew from the man.

In one swing, the man snapped to the floor. He screamed and Giovanni was thankful it was merely ten past six in the morning, if not, there would certainly be witnesses that needed to be disposed of.

Holding the bat over his shoulder, Giovanni connected it with the man a last time before he crouched next to the bloody, crying man.

"Do you remember the three girls that came into your store yesterday?"

The man spat blood onto the ground, covering his face with his hands. "Do you?" Giovanni asked louder. The man nodded quickly.

"Do you remember what you said to the one with the purple dress? You said you'd fuck her until she lost her attitude. You remember, yeah?"

"No, no, please!" The man pleaded, closing his eyes.

"Let this be a lesson to not hit on women, yeah? A man like you would never deserve even a second of her attention." Giovanni muttered, standing to his length again and turning the counter, making his way to the door.

Before he left the store, the man untucked the black button up from his black trousers, wiping down the door handle with the corner of his shirt.

Giovanni slipped into his car, leaning his head against the seat. He inhaled deeply, feeling the rage subside as he tried thinking of something else. Her. The corner of his lips tilted up into a smile at the mere thought of his lovely girl.

As if Arabella had read his mind, Giovanni's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out, sliding his finger across the screen.

"Hello, darling,"

"Hi," She whispered.

"It's early, why are you awake?" Giovanni asked, holding the phone between his ear and shoulder as he took his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping the blood from the bat.

"I got cold and I didn't have my own personal, very heavy blanket with me anymore."

Her voice sounded slightly raspier, thick with sleep. Giovanni smiled, "Forgive me, my love. I had some...work to attend to. What are your plans for today?"

"I was going to the bar with some friends later but seeing as though I've already got plans, nothing." Giovanni hummed, "Dinner can be rain-checked, doll. You should go with your friends,"

"No. I'm going with you," She said, her voice firm.

The man smiled, biting on his lip in hopes it would dill out his blush. "Good, I'll see you at five,"

"Ciao, amante,"

"Ciao, mi amore,"

Giovanni was tapping his foot on the black marble tiles, impatiently fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

His office phone was held to his ear as he spoke to his associate, spewing details and amounts and locations as he stared out in front of him.

His London office was nicer than the one he had in Birmingham, the black walls and dark oak desk and chairs gave the room a dominant, strict vibe. Dark emerald curtains covered the large windows and as Giovanni spoke, he arranged the papers and pens on his desk, keeping his hands busy.

He had been in meetings and exchanges all day. It was five pm now and the man was on his last call for the day, eager to get to Arabella's home to pick her up for their date.

"We agreed on twenty-percent. I expect thirty from you for wasting my time, Knight." He muttered, standing from his seat. "Coke in exchange for the money? Listen to me, Knight, you must think of me as a fool. Call me once you have the agreed upon money,"

He nearly slammed the phone down in its holder, frustration clear on his face as he snapped his jacket from behind his chair, slipping his arms in the sleeves as he made his way to the door of his office.

As he made his way to the front door of his building, his employees bombarded him with questions and papers he signed as he walked, giving them quick, vague answers.

Giovanni was free, finally. He slipped into his car and sped down the street, not wanting to wait any longer to see his doll.

He was at her house in less than five minutes and as he slowly made his way to her front door, he couldn't help but to bask in the nervousness in his chest.

He pushed open the door, Sean sitting at the dining table to his right. The man smiled, "Hello," He called over to her father. "Oh, hey! You've been gone all day, I didn't get a chance to ask you something,"

Giovanni took stand in the doorway to the dining room, clasping his hands behind his back after undoing the button on his suit jacket. "Go ahead," He urged, straightening his back.

"There's a rugby game tomorrow, I was wondering if you wanted to come along. My wife isn't big on Rugby and my mates are all out of town, so I'm left with you and Olivia,"

Giovanni grinned widely, "I'd be happy to tag along, Sean," He replied. Sean smiled, "Good, we leave at three," He said, resuming reading the newspaper.

Just then, Giovanni heard soft chatter coming from upstairs. Not a second later, Arabella appeared.

The man's lips parted, his jaw slack as he stared at her. Peach coloured dress, silk hugging her body like a second skin, instantly driving Giovanni completely insane.

Her white heels were in her hand, not wanting to embarrass herself by faceplanting right in front of Giovanni thanks to the heels and the stairs.

She smiled, lifting her arms, "What do we think?" She asked, a blush tinting her cheeks.

Giovanni stepped closer, out of view of Sean. "If we were alone, I'd be bending you over everything in this house, fucking you till the only God you know is me,"

Arabella gasped, crossing her leg over the other, heat shooting right to her core. The corner of her lips tugged up into a cheeky smile. She dropped her heels next to her feet, going to bend but Giovanni stopped her when she saw him bend his knees, his hands moving and grasping the back of her ankle, making her part her lips as warmth and electricity shot through her leg.

He lifted her ankle, slipping it into her heels delicately, taking extra time in trailing his fingers over her exposed leg before he took the other ankle and doing the same process.

All the while, Arabella's heart was going crazy in her chest, making her inhale sharp, shallow breaths.

Seeing Giovanni on his knee below her opened something up, she realised. And seeing him look up at her with soft, certain eyes made her want to keep him on his knees forever.

He stood to his height again, eyes never leaving hers as he slowly stood, his large left hand falling open in front of her. She smiled, putting her much smaller hand in his.

He tugged the girl behind him, sending Sean a curt nod before he opened the front door, looking back to see Arabella smiling like a giddy schoolgirl on her way to meet her crush.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 29.2K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
47.7K 764 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
9K 146 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...