Your Life , Your Story Daily...

By aira564

This story is all about God. A God full of Love and Mercy. Sometimes as a Christian there is an up and Down i... More

Move On
Testimony
Katy Perry
Don't you know that you are very precious?
Standards of God
Hello guys
I miss God
Announcement
Waiting
Lord I Love Him but I love You More
Your brokeness today will become your testimony Someday

A man of my Prayer

45 3 3
By aira564

Someone asked me"ate what is your ideal guy" I replied. I don't have. Why? Because I don't want to be blind on the will of God because I'm so in love focusing on someone that is not meant to be with us. Sometimes we are busy on the things that we want, the reason that we can't fully see the things that He want. Even though it's far from what we asked but one thing for sure He wants the best for us. Trust and Obey the things I've learned while Doing His Ministry.

Christian girl! It's not wrong to Have an Ideal guy but Make sure it defines a Standard of God what a man of God should be and what we should be as a woman of God.

Proverbs 31:10
[10]Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 46.1K 74
"A voice that uses no words A small town masked with the prejudice against silence If one were to listen, they would hear nothing But if one were to...
36.9K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...